Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,907 members, 7,824,800 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:42 PM

What Is The Brutal Truth About Life After Marriage? - Family (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Is The Brutal Truth About Life After Marriage? (47700 Views)

What Is The Brutal Truth About Life After Marriage? / The Brutal Truth No One Would Tell You. / 1 Year After Marriage, I Am Already Tired (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Brutal Truth About Life After Marriage? by Cujo007: 11:57am On Nov 27, 2022
Obviously you are not married and don't know what you are talking about. Sex goes out the window in marriage. Not necessarily deliberate, just is.
cadet222:
Unlimited Sex
Re: What Is The Brutal Truth About Life After Marriage? by sylve11: 12:02pm On Nov 27, 2022
CaveAdullam:
1. The chances of achieving your goal become impossible or ultra slim.

2. As a father you will hardly have time for yourself because you are bothered about family bills.

3. Your only joy as a father is that your kids are healthy, intelligent, and becoming responsible.

4. As a father, the love your family has for you is predicated on the magnitude of your food storage and the depth of your pocket.

5. As a father when things go sour, the respect from nuclear and extended family plummets.

6. As a mother, you must serve your husband and children. You don't have time for vacations or rest.

7. As a father you will have at least one child that will behave in such a manner that it is as if he/she hates the family and wants to ruin the family name intentionally.

8. As a father only loyalty to your vows will keep you from infidelity because your wife will become boring by the day. Ditto for the mother.

9. The flames that run the marriage don't burn on their own. To keep the marriage fresh and the union alive the husband and wife must fan the flames.

10. As a father you'll one day be shocked and remain long-standing with mouth wide open, eyes gazing far when you are being asked "what have you done for me that you are using to boast".

11. As a mother you'll be expected to lead and provide even though it is not within your jurisdiction.

Marriage is a dreadful but enjoyable journey and must only be engaged by men and women who will be accountable and deliberate enough to hold to their specific marriage vows. Because marriage is the building block of civilization. The man and woman must be buoyant in the financial, physical, and spiritual angles (not religious) with no emotional baggage.

Thanks.

Hmmmm cool
Re: What Is The Brutal Truth About Life After Marriage? by BrizzyA(m): 12:11pm On Nov 27, 2022
CaveAdullam:

10. As a father you'll one day be shocked and remain long-standing with mouth wide open, eyes gazing far when you are being asked "what have you done for me that you are using to boast".

Thanks.

This right here. Apt.
You'll be shocked to your bones, speechless.

But you'll have to chest it and move.
Re: What Is The Brutal Truth About Life After Marriage? by CaveAdullam: 12:19pm On Nov 27, 2022
Betgold84:
3 azuls for you.

"Where the azul dey make I come collect."

Lol.
Re: What Is The Brutal Truth About Life After Marriage? by DonroxyII: 12:24pm On Nov 27, 2022
searchlight:
You can do 99 things for a girl and the only thing she will remember you with is that very one thing that you didnt do for her
Olohun grin ...
Re: What Is The Brutal Truth About Life After Marriage? by DonroxyII: 12:25pm On Nov 27, 2022
poweredcom:

They wont hear , all of dem can lead a struggling man to his early grave

Uselesss piece of creatures
Ashawo no be you useless dem finish All Over Ndokwa tongue

1 Like

Re: What Is The Brutal Truth About Life After Marriage? by DonroxyII: 12:36pm On Nov 27, 2022
seanwilliam:

One night , I woke up in the middle of night , I looked up to my girl on the bed , if you see the way she take sleep and open mouth , I say shey na wetin I Dey kiss be this grin grin
True true I never ready for marriage grin
Oko Asewo ... How u tey dey Open Mouth when you sleep grin U sabi how many things Wey Done run for her mind when you yasef sleep Yakata Spread Ya Blo.kos Everywhere grin ...

If you like am wellwell you go use Ya mouth close her Mouth cheesy
Re: What Is The Brutal Truth About Life After Marriage? by DonroxyII: 12:41pm On Nov 27, 2022
aimmoney9:

It is because Women only truly appreciate those who satisfy them in bed, as in back to back orgasms and making her cum and squirt....... grin grin grin

If you buy a woman many houses, cars, with huge cash gifts, and even give her the whole world without sexually satisfying her, she will ask u dat question...... grin grin grin

If you are sexually satisfying her without giving her shi shi, plus even beating her and treating her bad, she will never ask u dat question... grin grin

Women don't use fvck to play...... grin grin

A woman can't ask a guy sexually satisfying her dat question, sex is something else for women .........e.g the cheating wives on nairaland can never ask der side boyfriend's this question....... grin grin

Aswear, Men just don't know the power of Sex grin .... Leveraging on that alone can win you Nobel Laureate from Her as the Best Husband in the World !

but On that .... Na God na ihm Go Judge You on her behalf as you dey manipulate everything grin

Human mind is easily hackable except one with Updated Firewall!
Re: What Is The Brutal Truth About Life After Marriage? by Desusi: 12:45pm On Nov 27, 2022
seanwilliam:

I agree and I’m honestly working on it especially anger management.

Apart from getting angry easily and having issues opening up to people , I’m the nicest person you can think of. I can sacrifice anything for people especially the ones I love.

Note that when I’m angry, I don’t resort violence, but verbal abuse.
I’m from Ibadan , ilu ogunmola olodogbon keri keri loju ogun, owo kembe rebi’ja.
Truly, you're a character! You will make a good husband filled with humor. Omo oluyole, omo afi karaun fo ori mu. Ibi ole GBE jare olohun.!
Re: What Is The Brutal Truth About Life After Marriage? by DonroxyII: 12:53pm On Nov 27, 2022
Tayorshd2:
Am planning on getting married soon but d few problem is I DONT REALLY LOVE HER
but she loved me 100 % with her life and have tested her in many ways infact she told her elder sister secretly Abt it too and her friend on her chat which she didn't know i saw all of this proclaiming the love she have for me ....

With ur idea can I still marry such a lady ??

For the Love of Your Children Let Common Sense and Reasonableness lead You not Emotions:

What's tye reason you ain't loving Her

Hope no be Physical Issues

If na Mental Issues then You need to Train Her ...

1 Like

Re: What Is The Brutal Truth About Life After Marriage? by DonroxyII: 12:55pm On Nov 27, 2022
omonnakoda:
Fear of God?
Wetin be this fear of God sef?

"Make sure you find somebody with fear of God"

Ona go gey talk upandan
How dem dey tale know who fear God?
Fear of God is Same as Fear of Good ..

Always Set Out with the intention not to Conduct Evil on the the other Party .... That's the Fear of God/Good Right there ...

God = Good ..

Oyinbo just comot One "o" from "Good" to Arrive at "God" kiss ... Make we no dey stress ourselves too much grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Brutal Truth About Life After Marriage? by Rexymania(m): 12:59pm On Nov 27, 2022
Elder

CaveAdullam:

2. As a father you will hardly have time for yourself because you are bothered about family bills.

3. Your only joy as a father is that your kids are healthy, intelligent, and becoming responsible.

4. As a father, the love your family has for you is predicated on the magnitude of your food storage and the depth of your pocket.

5. As a father when things go sour, the respect from nuclear and extended family plummets.

6. As a mother, you must serve your husband and children. You don't have time for vacations or rest.

7. As a father you will have at least one child that will behave in such a manner that it is as if he/she hates the family and wants to ruin the family name intentionally.

8. As a father only loyalty to your vows will keep you from infidelity because your wife will become boring by the day. Ditto for the mother.

9. The flames that run the marriage don't burn on their own. To keep the marriage fresh and the union alive the husband and wife must fan the flames.

11. As a mother you'll be expected to lead and provide even though it is not within your jurisdiction.

Marriage is a dreadful but enjoyable journey and must only be engaged by men and women who will be accountable and deliberate enough to hold to their specific marriage vows. Because marriage is the building block of civilization. The man and woman must be buoyant in the financial, physical, and spiritual angles (not religious) with no emotional baggage.

Thanks.
Re: What Is The Brutal Truth About Life After Marriage? by omonnakoda: 12:59pm On Nov 27, 2022
DonroxyII:
Fear of God is Same as Fear of Good ..

Always Set Out with the intention not to Conduct Evil on the the other Party .... That's the Fear of God/Good Right there ...

God = Good ..

Oyinbo just comot One "o" from "Good" to Arrive at "God" kiss ... Make we no dey stress ourselves too much grin
Is this from the Nigerian constitution?

How do we recognize the fear of God in a future husband or wife . Do we ask them

" Oga Do you Always Set Out with the intention not to Conduct Evil on the the other Party " and if they answer
"yes" we know they have the fear of God? Or is there a machine we can use to measure
Re: What Is The Brutal Truth About Life After Marriage? by DonroxyII: 1:02pm On Nov 27, 2022
Emaprince:
Anyway any man getting married should be very sure that he is financially capable of taking good care of his wife and kids. No man should be out there looking for what a woman brings to the table. A womans gift sef is like the devils gift. If she do anything for you today, it will be used against you tomorrow. So pray against becoming a man that may, at one point, need a woman as your helper..rather be the helper of women. You really have to work your socks off to make sure your wife and kids are well taken care of. Pray as well that God bless the works of your hands. Do not make any sacrifices for your wife which will make your only means of income which place s you as the provider slip away. I have heard of men quit their jobs just to join their wives who are working abroad or in another state..only to get their and become a house boy.

Never ever trust a woman!!!.... not even your wife. This will help you cushion the effect of the heart break or heart attack you might get on finding out that becoming a wife doesn't make any woman a saint. In todays world of social media..where women will do anything for validation. she won't even need to move out. Just indoors posting sultry pics on tiktoks..IG etc getting likes and the consequent advances and hence may end up sneaking around. Just know your wife is not exempted from wanting attention from other men. Every women wants a piece of the attention from the wolves out there.

If you are igbo grin..prepare to have your wives siblings coming over to stay regularly. Your own siblings will be distanced from you cos they will never be comfortable in your home anymore. Thanks to your wife's hostility towards them. Women that makes their inlaws comfortable are 1 in a million. Do not stop rendering help to your siblings, but they don't have to come to your place to get it. If you have the capacity, you can set them up to stand on their own.

Do not beat your wife. Never ever do it. See eh..silent treatment pains women more than physical abuse. If she annoys you to a point you feel like hitting her, give her the silent treatment and stay the Bleep away from her for a while. But she will only feel the effect if you are financially important o..cos she can't stand thinking of another woman giving you peace of mind and possibly snatching you. A rich man is a jewel to his wife...you see as E money wife dey praise the guy? If you no get shi shi... she may not care. This means in all you do, strive to get your pocket phat.

Lastly. NEVER fall in love. You will be acting like a fool in the name of love. Treat your woman well provide for her. But run from falling in love, so you won't be applauding her for behaving badly. Or commit suicide if you find her chat with another man. Every woman is replaceable.
This is like Hell on Earth for the Man You Describe Above, Shogun Laye ni

You just Describe a Man that is on Earth to Suffer as if All Life Problems was caused by Him!

but Life is not a One Strategy or Experience Fit All!

My Wife is My Helper and I'm meant to Enjoy all the Gifts of her Life to the Fullest grin ....

Man no come earth come Suffer ...

I will collect from Her and still collect insult join ... e no go pain me at all ... if she no abuse me na who she go abuse ...

me and My guymen dey banters one another ..... so My Women no go Banter Me

See Life as Fun and Enjoy yaself with Open eyes! ....

Take am too serious ... if hypotension no Wound you, Anxiety go Hustle you especially once You are on your Journeys to 40s and Above ....

I go borrow money from her and intentionally decided not to Pay grin except she beg me to Pay ... I like Trouble like that and Drama cheesy ... Once I decided to Pay then I would add untop am or Decided to Pay in Pieces ... Nevertheless, Upkeep allowance is Fixed On a Monthly Basis !

Create Drama and Movie for Women before she Creates Real Drama for You wey go cut your Mind and Everything you Belief in !

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Brutal Truth About Life After Marriage? by wonderr(m): 1:08pm On Nov 27, 2022
faithfull18:
If you marry the right one who truly understands what marriage is about, truly loves God and keeps his commands, doesn't cheat or sleep around, is 100% honest and transparent about everything, is diligent and you both can work together to achieve common goals, you will enjoy heaven on earth wink
such man does not exist
Re: What Is The Brutal Truth About Life After Marriage? by omonnakoda: 1:10pm On Nov 27, 2022
DonroxyII:
Aswear, Men just don't know the power of Sex grin .... Leveraging on that alone can win you Nobel Laureate from Her as the Best Husband in the World !

but On that .... Na God na ihm Go Judge You on her behalf as you dey manipulate everything grin

Human mind is easily hackable except one with Updated Firewall!
Very funny and childish
Just like with men so with women.. Not every man is that crazy about sex.
Assuming a woman gets good sex from Okafor will not stop her checking out Okereke and Okechukwu for test drive.
Only children will believe this nonsense.
There are many women who either do not enjoy sex or find it very uncomfortable and there are others who love it so much.

No matter how good a woman is in bed that will not stop a man cheating and it is the same with women even worse because they will even cheat with someone that does not satisfy them

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Brutal Truth About Life After Marriage? by DonroxyII: 1:13pm On Nov 27, 2022
osazsky:
fun...dont know abt others maybe I was lucky
You Sabi ni Jare!
Re: What Is The Brutal Truth About Life After Marriage? by DonroxyII: 1:16pm On Nov 27, 2022
omonnakoda:
Very funny and childish
Just like with men so with women.. Not every man is that crazy about sex.
Assuming a woman gets good sex from Okafor will not stop her checking out Okereke and Okechukwu for test drive.
Only children will believe this nonsense.
There are many women who either do not enjoy sex or find it very uncomfortable and there are others who love it so much.

No matter how good a woman is in bed that will not stop a man cheating and it is the same with women even worse because they will even cheat with someone that does not satisfy them
When You grow Up and Understand How Human and The Emotional Filled Women Psyche is Ripped You would understand Better !

If you sabi, Your wife go close shop for other men even if she Be Olosho once before .... You ain't a Gamer so Keep silent and learn !

Olosho Gan dey fall in love with Confirm men and dem dey give money from Hustle to their Boy grin .... Such is Life na ihm make gateman dey bang oga wife !
Re: What Is The Brutal Truth About Life After Marriage? by DonroxyII: 1:18pm On Nov 27, 2022
omonnakoda:
Is this from the Nigerian constitution?

How do we recognize the fear of God in a future husband or wife . Do we ask them

" Oga Do you Always Set Out with the intention not to Conduct Evil on the the other Party " and if they answer
"yes" we know they have the fear of God? Or is there a machine we can use to measure
Chairman no use your head commotion My head OK... I no get time to shalaye ....

Endeavour to do unto Others as You want to be done unto You and that's the "Fear" right there!
Re: What Is The Brutal Truth About Life After Marriage? by omonnakoda: 1:20pm On Nov 27, 2022
DonroxyII:
When You grow Up and Understand How Human and The Emotional Filled Women Psyche is Ripped You would understand Better !

If you sabi, Your wife go close shop for other men even if she Be Olosho once before .... You ain't a Gamer so Keep silent and learn !

Olosho Gan dey fall in love with Confirm men and dem dey give money from Hustle to their Boy grin .... Such is Life na ihm make gateman dey bang oga wife !
Do not go around making stupid assumptions because you meet people online.

Your father cannot look me in the face and say
when you grow up
And You cannot say the say to my last born

You might die young if you do not learn to bridle your tongue

1 Like

Re: What Is The Brutal Truth About Life After Marriage? by DonroxyII: 1:21pm On Nov 27, 2022
Desusi:

My brother! These are the things,that make marriage a painful endurance journey. If you dwell on that you would not move forward. Human beings generally are like that even to God who made them.The children of Israel once attacked God that it would have been better for them to dwell in Egypt than the promised land becos of cucumber?
Like Cucumber or real Cucumber?
Re: What Is The Brutal Truth About Life After Marriage? by omonnakoda: 1:23pm On Nov 27, 2022
DonroxyII:
Chairman no use your head commotion My head OK... I no get time to shalaye ....

Endeavour to do unto Others as You want to be done unto You and that's the "Fear" right there!
When I dropped my comment did I address it to your father?

Is it by force to quote me?
Run along
Re: What Is The Brutal Truth About Life After Marriage? by DonroxyII: 1:28pm On Nov 27, 2022
Tayorshd2:

But my problem again is those ones have once loved ehn will never stay with me i will b d one chasing them up and down ..so am kind of fedup with such that's why am thinking of giving this a trial maybe i will soon love her as time flies
Your Emotions is playing Chess, Ludo and Drafts on You until She Pushes you to Enter One Chance laslas ....

A man Should be controlled Much By Reasonableness While Women are Much Controlled By Emotions ...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is The Brutal Truth About Life After Marriage? by Banbanna(m): 1:33pm On Nov 27, 2022
Gkemz:
Life after marriage is similar to life after NYSC without a helper.

OYO for you abi cheesy. Such an apt comparison. Claps!
Re: What Is The Brutal Truth About Life After Marriage? by DonroxyII: 1:40pm On Nov 27, 2022
Emaprince:
If she truly love you, its very good to wife her. You may not really be in love with her. You don't need to fall in love.. Falling in love is feminine..it is designed for women, not men. As long as you find her attractive and believe you won't be bored with her soon, you are good. She will treat you like a king if she truly love you. But don't take it for granted and treat her bad. I am one that loves to return every good gesture in double fold. Her love for you should motive you to work hard and be the best man you can be and make her proud for choosing you.

If you are not attracted to her..then bail out. If I am not attracted to a woman sexually, even with the best of good morals, I no do...I'm not interested in breaking any ones heart.

Be sure she doesn't have any one on the corner though. Women dey confuse me these days. They will love you and still be getting humped by some unserious folks. Guess its the Badboy thrill.

They are easily influenced and swayed too. So the love you see today may dissappear tomorrow. You should hope for the best but always expect the worst so you dont get knocked out by the worst surprise.

I wish you luck.
Wisdom Pro Max grin
Thanks !

1 Like

Re: What Is The Brutal Truth About Life After Marriage? by DonroxyII: 1:42pm On Nov 27, 2022
Desusi:

Honestly, you need to work on yourself if you must have enduring marital life. I guess there other things you didn't tell me about yourself..Are you from Ajegunle.?
You get Sense aswear ... e from Ikorodu grin ... Oko Asewo ni grin He and Powerdcom na same Mama born dem grin ...
Re: What Is The Brutal Truth About Life After Marriage? by xynerise: 1:47pm On Nov 27, 2022
Emaprince:
That shit makes ones hand uncomfortable. It pains after a long cuddling . Women actually like it sha..especially if you are a bit muscular and wide. She will crawl into your chest and put her ass directly on the D. Lol
grin grin
Re: What Is The Brutal Truth About Life After Marriage? by DonroxyII: 2:00pm On Nov 27, 2022
Tayorshd2:
Yes sure i found her acttractive
But sometimes if she is angry to extent that she will stop loving me that's when I will realise that i need her and don't want her to leave me

So a friend of mine was telling me that maybe because of my bad past experiences Abt falling in love that's why I am too hard to fall again ..
That not that i don't like d girl in d picture but am just too afraid

You are too Emotional Bro even this lady will fvck You Up very soon because You are so Womanly ...

A Man must not be afraid to love but Don't Fall in Love because Life moves sideways easily ....

You are a Soldier ... If you Fall, Stand Up, Dust Yourself and Cock your Gun then Keep Running if you fall again Do the Same thing ...

There is no crime in Falling the Crime is when you fail to Stand Up and You ain't Dead ....

Lastly Always Pray to God because No Man can navigate Life on their own without being messed Up But With God, Your flaws shall not Consume You that's the Power of Grace and Your Scientific Sense!

Go Join Manowar and let the break plank on your Head grin .... Worst still, Start Lifting Weights and Dry up the emotions filled Blood inside of you and let Male Hormone(Testosterone) takes Over ....

We're you raised by Single Mum ... na dem dey turn boys to girls and men to Women !
Re: What Is The Brutal Truth About Life After Marriage? by Banbanna(m): 2:01pm On Nov 27, 2022
Bahamas95:
Lol, funny but true. cheesy

Ain't married yet but whenever my baby is with me I don't always sleep the usual way.

Try buy a bigger bed na. Except she's the type wey dey like use you do teddy bear.
Re: What Is The Brutal Truth About Life After Marriage? by Pharaoh4rin(m): 2:05pm On Nov 27, 2022
CaveAdullam:

Thanks.

Wow! Wow!! Just wow!!!
Re: What Is The Brutal Truth About Life After Marriage? by Munzy14(m): 2:16pm On Nov 27, 2022
mariahAngel:

O wu n'olia? cheesy

Uwa di egwu! grin

Okwu gbasara Kris, n'aka Chineke ka o nu.

Thread a di very interesting, by the way.

Your views regarding some issue here.

Ezigbote uwa di egwu.. cheesy

Don't blame him o, O wuhu nwoke n'ile ga edi li azu umu nwa piawara.. grin

Yes very very, it's quite revealing, the persoñ that listed his in numbers is spot on...
Onwere agwa mpa m ga akpa, if call him out, he will say don't worry, o kwa i ga alu nu nwaanyi.. cheesy
Even at that, marriage is still beautiful..And one must enter with liberal mind towards the other partner.
A lot are suffering and smiling. Marriage is where you enter, bury fantasy and embrace reality with obioma o..If not, oguh na mgba.

Gi bia hu ebe LOML na Sweetheart kporo onwe ha tie, na agba karate na ihu umu ha..

1 Like

Re: What Is The Brutal Truth About Life After Marriage? by Pharaoh4rin(m): 2:25pm On Nov 27, 2022
MoneyMustBMade:
My marriage is very sweet... Have a good woman and enjoy marriage... Forget beauty although my wife is very beautiful. If you love your wife you will make her beautiful. Marriage is reality not fiction. Choose someone with same ideology like you, keep beauty aside and you will see your self enjoying her.

But family members most times look down on a wife that is not beautiful, just d way Kano people look down on ganduje because he's ugly and d best governor in Kano so far

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

My Landlord / South African Man Dies In Mistress Cupboard As Her Husband Came Home Unannounced / Man's Reaction As Little Daughter Twerks Got Celebrities, Others Talking (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.