Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,116 members, 7,821,827 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:38 PM

5 Things You Shud Never Say To A Nigerian Woman On Your First Meeting - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Things You Shud Never Say To A Nigerian Woman On Your First Meeting (1930 Views)

Girls Y You Shud B Careful About That Marriage,a Trulife Story / Gifts You Should Never Give A Woman On Her Birthday / Ladies,here Are The Silly Things You Shud Stop Doin! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Things You Shud Never Say To A Nigerian Woman On Your First Meeting by Brightmind: 11:14pm On Aug 25, 2011
Brothers, I have a list of 5 no-nos talk with 9ja gals. I coiled it from one Louis Val' articles,
Mr Val is d author of 'How To Hook And Date A Rich Nigerian Girl' ebook.

Please read, digest if you can and just ignore it if doesn't make any sense to you.

Note: no insults or trade of words is welcome under dis post!

Lets have them,
1. You are too beautiful: she is tired of hearing dis, beside you are only trying to score some points.
2. I just want to be your friend: It sounds mysterious and cunning!
3. I can give you whatever you want: What if she asks you to give her a break?
Re: 5 Things You Shud Never Say To A Nigerian Woman On Your First Meeting by SAFO(m): 11:19pm On Aug 25, 2011
I thought u said 5, or do you not know how to count?
Re: 5 Things You Shud Never Say To A Nigerian Woman On Your First Meeting by Russialane(m): 11:21pm On Aug 25, 2011
honestly these things have to be said cuz thats wat these nigerian woman like to hear , how else do u expect to get dem punny cool cool
Re: 5 Things You Shud Never Say To A Nigerian Woman On Your First Meeting by Brightmind: 11:27pm On Aug 25, 2011
Sorry for d break, still on d matter
4. I love u: oh (hissing), even a baby gal will be like 'really (hisses)'.
5. You look so much like my ex: do this, but make sure u run across d enemy line u just drew.
Guess u got d gist, ladies u can share ur tots also (winkes).
Re: 5 Things You Shud Never Say To A Nigerian Woman On Your First Meeting by BABE3: 11:54pm On Aug 25, 2011
1--- That ain't bad. I don't get tired of hearing that.

2--- Errrrm, It sounds weird saying the clause that way. There're better ways of saying it.

3--- Who says that? What do you think I want? I want your head---oya gimme na na-- undecided

4--- First meeting? I love you? Nah. Hell to the NO!

5---OK? I don't see anything wrong with that. However, if I end up seeing his ex and I don't look like her, I'll surely give him a knock on the head.
Re: 5 Things You Shud Never Say To A Nigerian Woman On Your First Meeting by 190smh: 1:24am On Aug 26, 2011
ALL WHAT THIS OP IS SAYING ARE PURE GRAMMAR

THE ONLY THING A NIGERIAN GIRL NEVER WANTS TO HEAR IS

SORRY I DONT HAVE MONEY

ONCE THEY HEAR THAT, THEY ARE OUT FOR GOOD - THEY CAN TOLERATE ALL OTHER TINS IF YOU LIKE POUR ACID ON THEIR FACE

THEY DONT CARE AS LONG AS THE MONEY IS FLOWING TO BUY MEAT,ICE CREAM, BLACK BERRY AND GOAT MEAT PEPPER SOUP undecided
Re: 5 Things You Shud Never Say To A Nigerian Woman On Your First Meeting by toyemz(f): 3:22am On Aug 26, 2011
^^^^

THEY DONT CARE AS LONG AS THE MONEY IS FLOWING TO BUY MEAT,ICE CREAM, BLACK BERRY AND GOAT MEAT PEPPER SOUP

and all this costs how much?
just how much do you think any girl can take in ice cream,meat and stuff
and its not as if you are buying her a black berry everyday now is it?

come to think of it, does it cost more than what you would spend if you if you were taking a girl out on a date to the hmmm movies, dinner, and pub in UK?

penny's thot
since you go on and on and on and on about naija girls sha
Re: 5 Things You Shud Never Say To A Nigerian Woman On Your First Meeting by Mynd44: 3:28am On Aug 26, 2011
^^^
See this one ooo. Have you ever tried to joke with a Nigerian girl about her footing the bill when on a date?
Re: 5 Things You Shud Never Say To A Nigerian Woman On Your First Meeting by Mynd44: 3:29am On Aug 26, 2011
BABE! you look like my ex
Re: 5 Things You Shud Never Say To A Nigerian Woman On Your First Meeting by Nobody: 3:30am On Aug 26, 2011
Even as ug--?
Re: 5 Things You Shud Never Say To A Nigerian Woman On Your First Meeting by Mynd44: 3:32am On Aug 26, 2011
Hold up BABE! you are my ex
Re: 5 Things You Shud Never Say To A Nigerian Woman On Your First Meeting by toyemz(f): 3:38am On Aug 26, 2011
@Mynd_44

See this one ooo. Have you ever tried to joke with a Nigerian girl about her footing the bill when on a date

I dont know the kind of girls you go on dates with
as for me
my purse comes out before the wallet

I wont go on dates that i cant pay for
especially after reading how you guys come and complain about meat and ice cream shai!
Re: 5 Things You Shud Never Say To A Nigerian Woman On Your First Meeting by Mynd44: 3:46am On Aug 26, 2011
^^^
Can I have your number then?
Re: 5 Things You Shud Never Say To A Nigerian Woman On Your First Meeting by fjlovelk(m): 4:15am On Aug 26, 2011
love cant be bought by money.for us,men always pay bill no matter how much it costs.
Re: 5 Things You Shud Never Say To A Nigerian Woman On Your First Meeting by toyemz(f): 4:26am On Aug 26, 2011
@mynd_44

Can I have your number then?

angry angry angry
Oya 190smh where are you?
give him your number
you guys can have a guys night out + a sleep over
and enjoy dissing Nigerian girls
Re: 5 Things You Shud Never Say To A Nigerian Woman On Your First Meeting by Brightmind: 8:01am On Aug 26, 2011
@Babe! Hmmm, thanks for d insight, @Mynd, u seem to hv built a wonderful opinion of 9ja gals - i never of ur 'no-money' talks! Besides who knows, Louis Val seems to be up trend type - who probably hardly meets gals like d type u described or finks money is not something he cannot handle,
Re: 5 Things You Shud Never Say To A Nigerian Woman On Your First Meeting by Pweety4me(f): 8:08am On Aug 26, 2011
Mynd_44:

^^^
See this one ooo. Have you ever tried to joke with a Nigerian girl about her footing the bill when on a date?
Expensive joke cheesy
Re: 5 Things You Shud Never Say To A Nigerian Woman On Your First Meeting by Raymondson(m): 9:01am On Aug 26, 2011
Toyemz it would be nice if all girls have your personity, but that's not going to be possible. You just have to admitt that most naija babes are not worth it.Toyemz it would be nice if all girls have your personity, but that's not going to be possible. You just have to admitt that most naija babes are not worth it.
Re: 5 Things You Shud Never Say To A Nigerian Woman On Your First Meeting by born2boink(m): 10:02am On Aug 26, 2011
flash them cash
Re: 5 Things You Shud Never Say To A Nigerian Woman On Your First Meeting by 190smh: 10:12am On Aug 26, 2011
TOYMEZ

HOW MANY NIGERIAN GIRLS OUT THERE CAN COME OUT TODAY AND BOAST OF PAYING THEIR OWN

BILLS ON A DATE - LET THEM COME OUT AND TALK

Re: 5 Things You Shud Never Say To A Nigerian Woman On Your First Meeting by kodylicky(f): 10:36am On Aug 26, 2011
Its really annoying hw ppl generalize "all Nigerian gals and their love for money"

by the way, if u stick to one gal friend u have no business mingling with "all Nigerian gals" thus u wont know abt their love for money.
so can i boldly say that " all Nigerian guys cant stick to one babe"  *just thinking aloud*
Re: 5 Things You Shud Never Say To A Nigerian Woman On Your First Meeting by samsondavi(m): 6:26pm On Aug 26, 2011
good one guy
Re: 5 Things You Shud Never Say To A Nigerian Woman On Your First Meeting by Mynd44: 1:05am On Aug 27, 2011
Pweety4me:

Expensive joke cheesy

End of discussion!!!!!
Re: 5 Things You Shud Never Say To A Nigerian Woman On Your First Meeting by Russialane(m): 2:51pm On Aug 28, 2011
naija babes i love dem cool cool girls
Re: 5 Things You Shud Never Say To A Nigerian Woman On Your First Meeting by whyMMM: 3:05pm On Aug 28, 2011
Spend d money undecidedundecided

(1) (Reply)

Can U Date Or Marry A Dwarf? / Do Guys Like Ladies That Make Up? / Guys, What Is Your Current Relationship Status?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.