Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,530 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:14 AM

The Catfish Soup A Broke Nairalander Prepared. - Food (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / The Catfish Soup A Broke Nairalander Prepared. (42480 Views)

The Catfish I Bought For #2500 / The Catfish I Bought N3600 in Enugu / The Urhobo Irhibotor Soup: A Life Saver (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Catfish Soup A Broke Nairalander Prepared. by Octopusssy(f): 8:28pm On Nov 24, 2022
jclassiq:

I don't see how he will eat to his satisfaction with only soup. He won't drink just the soup na. grin

The 1500 includes garri.
Please read the comment you quoted again

1 Like

Re: The Catfish Soup A Broke Nairalander Prepared. by jaxxy(m): 8:29pm On Nov 24, 2022
weird undecided
Re: The Catfish Soup A Broke Nairalander Prepared. by madapcmod: 8:30pm On Nov 24, 2022
stasius:
You made a mistake by adding the fish at the start.

Next time cook the sauce first and add the fish last.

How the fish go take get taste?

You first steam the fish with ingredients so they can simer into the fish, then bring out the fish to avoid breaking. Later put them back when you are about done

2 Likes

Re: The Catfish Soup A Broke Nairalander Prepared. by Yuneehk(f): 8:35pm On Nov 24, 2022
Sunisonflex39:

No money. Sisterly..I was priciing uziza leaf of 59 naira..seller told me it's 100..so if I buy with 100 I will have to trek home under hot sun and my body was shaking due to hunger..so I just leave am enter Keke before I off
Ehya. You no calculate well. Next time, if you no too hold, make a list before going. It helps and guides you to not exceed and then be stranded.
Re: The Catfish Soup A Broke Nairalander Prepared. by paradigmshift(m): 8:41pm On Nov 24, 2022
Sunisonflex39:

Be calming down..one man's food is another man's poison
yeah . I no like catfish only when it'd barbecued o
Re: The Catfish Soup A Broke Nairalander Prepared. by Quenncee: 8:45pm On Nov 24, 2022
Soup without vegetables, na soup?
Re: The Catfish Soup A Broke Nairalander Prepared. by jclassiq(m): 8:46pm On Nov 24, 2022
Octopusssy:

Please read the comment you quoted again
Look at you.
I know what i quoted.
Re: The Catfish Soup A Broke Nairalander Prepared. by ussv: 8:47pm On Nov 24, 2022
God bless your hustle
Re: The Catfish Soup A Broke Nairalander Prepared. by elganzar(m): 8:54pm On Nov 24, 2022
gloryhomemaker:

Laugh ke?

Make who laugh you show his own food.

Enjoy your meal jare, it's delicious sef.

I've been observing your comments (what a man can do, a woman should ****_ forgotten how you put it)
I'm amazed, honestly...Your type has become rare

1 Like

Re: The Catfish Soup A Broke Nairalander Prepared. by Sunisonflex39(m): 8:54pm On Nov 24, 2022
Yuneehk:

Ehya. You no calculate well. Next time, if you no too hold, make a list before going. It helps and guides you to not exceed and then be stranded.

Correct..I no even make list I just enter market thinking of what to buy
Re: The Catfish Soup A Broke Nairalander Prepared. by Parrot69: 9:00pm On Nov 24, 2022
Sunisonflex39:

I don't understand.. please try as much as possible to smile..life is not that hard..learn to pass ur message without insult..

I believe you saw my signature... shalom

Mumu,
you're poor bloke looking for job, whilst using the remaining 1,500 in your Account that can last you up to 2days to cook expensive shit* and post in on nairaland for people to pity you or do what for you exactly??
You don't have any atom of sense in you. Shebi you have phone? Why not sell it off and start and start selling recharge card or table water since you're looking for job. ODE! You spent your last card to cook this trash and posting it here so I can hail you and people, out of pity will you and give you a job? Ịdịot.
Re: The Catfish Soup A Broke Nairalander Prepared. by Parrot69: 9:06pm On Nov 24, 2022
OdefaGirl:

Easy please....the toxicity is overwhelming.
Did he ask for money? He's asking for a job...... that's responsible if I may say.
Your a frustrated bïtch, go find job somewhere. Leech. And stay off my mention you wimp!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Catfish Soup A Broke Nairalander Prepared. by SweetDipBenny(m): 9:11pm On Nov 24, 2022
Sunisonflex39:
My Lord that deliver Paul and Silas
Who deliver Paul and Silas
My Lord that deliver Paul and Silas..will also deliver me..

Brothers and sisters I finally quench hunger.. tomorrow will take care of itself..we eat to survive not enjoyment..for now,all way na way..

Please check my signature..I will so appreciate..
I'm sure u saved some in d pot smiley
Re: The Catfish Soup A Broke Nairalander Prepared. by Parrot69: 9:13pm On Nov 24, 2022
MzErica:

You're a fool. So is your father also.

Na your mama who fùcked a madman to give birth to you i blame.
You're very unproductive that's why ashawo work is the only thing that runs through your family DNA.
Filthy, Dirty looking, ugly bastărd.
Very dirty thing that men won't look twice even if she off clothes
Re: The Catfish Soup A Broke Nairalander Prepared. by Zeezenho: 9:15pm On Nov 24, 2022
See your life keep voting APC.
Re: The Catfish Soup A Broke Nairalander Prepared. by Isabi4lov: 9:16pm On Nov 24, 2022
My next meal will surely gonna be Banga soup and catfish tongue
Re: The Catfish Soup A Broke Nairalander Prepared. by jessylaurel(f): 9:17pm On Nov 24, 2022
Sunisonflex39:
The cat fish

Please next time wash with hot water and lime. Tuehhh
Re: The Catfish Soup A Broke Nairalander Prepared. by Desusi: 9:19pm On Nov 24, 2022
mariahAngel:

You tried.

Next time, just add some uziza leaves to give it that soupy taste and aroma (if you're going to eat with eba).
You people are mentioning local name for these soup items. What is uziza?
Re: The Catfish Soup A Broke Nairalander Prepared. by Semaj77(m): 9:24pm On Nov 24, 2022
habsydiamond:
U dey chop catfish u talk say u broke.. wetin u want make pesin wey dey chop crayfish talk

All join , both start with C and has FISH at the end
Re: The Catfish Soup A Broke Nairalander Prepared. by Rubbiish(m): 9:42pm On Nov 24, 2022
ahnie:
You na big man nau,I haven't eaten anything food for the past 3 minutes.

You try with the cook.
Re: The Catfish Soup A Broke Nairalander Prepared. by OdefaGirl(f): 9:42pm On Nov 24, 2022
Parrot69:

Your a frustrated bïtch, go find job somewhere. Leech. And stay off my mention you wimp!

Eyyaah....... I wonder who sounds frustrated between both of us. Hope you are not close to the lagoon? Hit your head on the wall 5times, you definitely will get better.

2 Likes

Re: The Catfish Soup A Broke Nairalander Prepared. by Nobody: 9:47pm On Nov 24, 2022
That cat fish is 800? Amazing shocked
Re: The Catfish Soup A Broke Nairalander Prepared. by prewtyjulie(f): 9:51pm On Nov 24, 2022
Sunisonflex39:

Money no dey for the uziza....so I just manage..I wanted to get it but no money jare

Next time forget onions, e no matter for soup

And beef would av worked n u can buy cheaper amount n av change for more ingredients

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Catfish Soup A Broke Nairalander Prepared. by mariahAngel(f): 9:54pm On Nov 24, 2022
Desusi:

You people are mentioning local name for these soup items.

What is uziza?

It is even best to know them(ingredients) by their local names. That's how you can easily get them.

Uziza leaves/seeds are aromatic ingredients, used in soups.

Pic 1. Uziza leaves.

Pic 2. Uziza seeds.

Re: The Catfish Soup A Broke Nairalander Prepared. by Ibelearner: 9:54pm On Nov 24, 2022
Me Na comments I de read 4 op thread grin
Re: The Catfish Soup A Broke Nairalander Prepared. by mariahAngel(f): 9:55pm On Nov 24, 2022
prewtyjulie:

And beef would av worked n u can buy cheaper amount n av change for more ingredients

You know what's up!
Re: The Catfish Soup A Broke Nairalander Prepared. by Blake755: 9:56pm On Nov 24, 2022
Omo something wey u go take arrange okra soup e no cost
Re: The Catfish Soup A Broke Nairalander Prepared. by habsydiamond(m): 10:01pm On Nov 24, 2022
Semaj77:

All join , both start with C and has FISH at the end
one na David the other na goliath ooo
Re: The Catfish Soup A Broke Nairalander Prepared. by Sunisonflex39(m): 10:02pm On Nov 24, 2022
prewtyjulie:

Noted
Re: The Catfish Soup A Broke Nairalander Prepared. by HilcomTech(m): 10:07pm On Nov 24, 2022
Blessedmercy8:
It is well.

So you ate this with eba or what? Una dey try. Me I can't. Maybe a little thickener like achi inside the fish would have made a decent pot of soup to swallow your eba.

Nlfpmod.

The bolded is a big fat LIE
The guy made Catfish soup and you said you couldn't eat it

cc: Sunisonflex39 You try and your food looks delicious. Pay no attention to what this person I quoted said

1 Like

Re: The Catfish Soup A Broke Nairalander Prepared. by Sunisonflex39(m): 10:10pm On Nov 24, 2022
SweetDipBenny:
I'm sure u saved some in d pot smiley
yeah I did
Re: The Catfish Soup A Broke Nairalander Prepared. by Sunisonflex39(m): 10:13pm On Nov 24, 2022
HilcomTech:

The bolded is a big fat LIE
The guy made Catfish soup and you said you couldn't eat it

cc: Sunisonflex39 You try and your food looks delicious. Pay no attention to what this person I quoted said

Noted

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

UK-Based Lady Says Nigerian Foods Smell & Should Be Banned In Offices / Secret To Party Jollof Rice- Lets Discuss The Secret To Cooking Party Jollof :-) / I Cooked Hot Rice And Stew For ₦ 700 As A Single Guy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.