Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,009 members, 7,835,426 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:02 AM

The Catfish Soup A Broke Nairalander Prepared. - Food (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / The Catfish Soup A Broke Nairalander Prepared. (42513 Views)

The Catfish I Bought For #2500 / The Catfish I Bought N3600 in Enugu / The Urhobo Irhibotor Soup: A Life Saver (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Catfish Soup A Broke Nairalander Prepared. by saintruky(m): 10:16pm On Nov 24, 2022
Sunisonflex39:

Offor soup..leave name and quench hunger fess

Offor without onugbo lol... Nice...

Dis ur soup make me remember one hairstyle when my dad dey barb me n my brothers those days, we don too barb d style na we ask am wetin be d name of d style sef... Pman look us na he say d style name na OSLOPOGAS grin... Men weak lol

2 Likes

Re: The Catfish Soup A Broke Nairalander Prepared. by Parrot69: 10:17pm On Nov 24, 2022
OdefaGirl:

Eyyaah....... I wonder who sounds frustrated between both of us. Hope you are not close to the lagoon? Hit your head on the wall 5times, you definitely will get better.
Look at this mugu, if I tear you slap you will remember your death certificate.
Useless thing

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: The Catfish Soup A Broke Nairalander Prepared. by Sunisonflex39(m): 10:19pm On Nov 24, 2022
saintruky:

Offor without onugbo lol... Nice...

Dis ur soup make me remember one hairstyle when my dad dey barb me n my brothers those days, we don too barb d style na we ask am wetin be d name of d style sef... Pman look us na he say d style name na OSLOPOGAS grin... Men weak lol

Hahahah my belle o

1 Like

Re: The Catfish Soup A Broke Nairalander Prepared. by ufuosman(m): 10:24pm On Nov 24, 2022
Sunisonflex39:
Food is been dished..

Please don't laugh at me o..I can cook but na waitin my money reach buy I manage o
enjoy the food fine wella for face... Market prices na no get joy grin

1 Like

Re: The Catfish Soup A Broke Nairalander Prepared. by ufuosman(m): 10:27pm On Nov 24, 2022
Well toast
Re: The Catfish Soup A Broke Nairalander Prepared. by mariahAngel(f): 10:28pm On Nov 24, 2022
Sunisonflex39:

Hahahah my belle o

Hahahaha
Na who chop belleful go see strength laugh.
Re: The Catfish Soup A Broke Nairalander Prepared. by saintruky(m): 10:34pm On Nov 24, 2022
Sunisonflex39:

Hahahah my belle o

Was a very funny man... Till date me n my brothers dey remember d style names n we go burst laugh... Their wives go dey wonder y we dey laugh hard like that...

God rest his soul continually... I miss my father ooo

3 Likes

Re: The Catfish Soup A Broke Nairalander Prepared. by Sunisonflex39(m): 10:38pm On Nov 24, 2022
saintruky:

Was a very funny man... Till date me n my brothers dey remember d style names n we go burst laugh... Their wives go dey wonder y we dey laugh hard like that...

Ur dad seems to be a funny man..I miss mine too..but it was not all that good with mine
Re: The Catfish Soup A Broke Nairalander Prepared. by Sunisonflex39(m): 10:39pm On Nov 24, 2022
mariahAngel:

Hahahaha
Na who chop belleful go see strength laugh.

Are you saying I yaff belleful?
Re: The Catfish Soup A Broke Nairalander Prepared. by Sunisonflex39(m): 10:40pm On Nov 24, 2022
ufuosman:
enjoy the food fine wella for face... Market prices na no get joy grin

I swear..before Corona..this size of fish was 350...then 400..I shock when the woman called 1200..same with another seller. Na so I bargain reach 800

1 Like

Re: The Catfish Soup A Broke Nairalander Prepared. by Freelane33(m): 10:41pm On Nov 24, 2022
Sunisonflex39:
Goood day my country People..
As you all can see how hard the country is, that these days we eat for survival, not enjoyment..

This is how I spent my last 1500 naira for food that will last me for two day I think..

I wanted to get dried fish, kpomo, prewikles, and leaf..but the money was not enough, so I had to buy half deica of garri first of 500..as garri is life saver..

I went to Tank market at rumukrushi in Port Harcourt

Priced this catfish for 800 naira...haba..things cost o..seller was telling me 1200. We letter aggred for 800 naira..I have 200 left.. bought Palm oil 100 naira and knor cube 50 and onion 50..very small Onion..

As no money to get the rest..man must survive..
Below are pictures of the food.

Picture 1 is the fish in a pot

Picture 2. Sliced onion, salt, pepper and Maggi

Picture 3. Palm oil and offor

Picture 4.. preparation

You can also do well to check my other thread as per bachelor cooking and managing money skill.....this is a 1k food..minus the half derika of garri...it will last me till tomorrow evening..

My other food thread last year..

https://www.nairaland.com/6536601/photo-oha-soup-prepared-n850

I miss nigeria
Re: The Catfish Soup A Broke Nairalander Prepared. by mariahAngel(f): 10:42pm On Nov 24, 2022
saintruky:

sad
Re: The Catfish Soup A Broke Nairalander Prepared. by Sunisonflex39(m): 10:52pm On Nov 24, 2022
Freelane33:

I miss nigeria

You have left us and Japa
Re: The Catfish Soup A Broke Nairalander Prepared. by saintruky(m): 11:19pm On Nov 24, 2022
Sunisonflex39:

Ur dad seems to be a funny man..I miss mine too..but it was not all that good with mine

My papa funny die o... E get mouth o... If i dey watch sam loco movies then, i go just dey see my father in sam loco lol... My mama over try o...

None of my papa friends get mouth reach am, in fact them dey give am chance lol... But friends must come visit am every blessed day... He's fun to be with.. We inherit am sha grin... My friends dey give me chance lol
Re: The Catfish Soup A Broke Nairalander Prepared. by saintruky(m): 11:19pm On Nov 24, 2022
Re: The Catfish Soup A Broke Nairalander Prepared. by OdefaGirl(f): 11:59pm On Nov 24, 2022
Parrot69:

Look at this mugu, if I tear you slap you will remember your death certificate.
Useless thing

Oh.... really?
Small kids everywhere, na to condemn that hand you use in pickpocketing. Just thank your god that this is faceless forum.... I would have permanently banned you from owning a social media account.

1 Like

Re: The Catfish Soup A Broke Nairalander Prepared. by Desusi: 2:04am On Nov 25, 2022
mariahAngel:

It is even best to know them(ingredients) by their local names. That's how you can easily get them.

Uziza leaves/seeds are aromatic ingredients, used in soups.

Pic 1. Uziza leaves.

Pic 2. Uziza seeds.
Amazing! Thanks very much.lndeed,Nigeria is great, God has so blessed and enriched us with varieties in life.l think ,l once saw this leave in Eket in Akwaibom state, though its sold in the western Nigeria here in Lagos. Enjoy yourself my sister.

1 Like

Re: The Catfish Soup A Broke Nairalander Prepared. by Parrot69: 6:30am On Nov 25, 2022
OdefaGirl:

Oh.... really?
Small kids everywhere, na to condemn that hand you use in pickpocketing. Just thank your god that this is faceless forum.... I would have permanently banned you from owning a social media account.
If I nack you jazz now, people will say I'm wicked. Na so una dey take dey look for trouble.
Re: The Catfish Soup A Broke Nairalander Prepared. by 2blessed01(m): 6:37am On Nov 25, 2022
cigaricon:
if you want news switch on your TV by 9 o'clock and tune to NTA...

Op you try, the aim na to survive
wehdone sir grin
Re: The Catfish Soup A Broke Nairalander Prepared. by nedekid: 6:39am On Nov 25, 2022
Tomorrow you guys will have mouth to be insulting folks on this forum weh pass una, calling them fools, idiots, no sense, yabing Dj Cuppy say she no get dress sense, yabing otedola say him hire boat, una go yab big man house say him no get taste say if na you build the house, it would have looked better.
But alas na 1 cat fish with eba man de wack. Sapa tins. undecided

1 Like

Re: The Catfish Soup A Broke Nairalander Prepared. by SURElee(f): 6:52am On Nov 25, 2022
I didn't know pepper soup is now cooked with palm oil.

Did you call yourself broke? How much is catfish again? Yet you called yourself broke? How much is gas or kerosene or pepper in the market you used to book the pepper soup or the eba sef that I am seeing?

You are not broke!
Re: The Catfish Soup A Broke Nairalander Prepared. by Sunisonflex39(m): 7:10am On Nov 25, 2022
SURElee:
I didn't know pepper soup is now cooked with palm oil.

Did you call yourself broke? How much is catfish again? Yet you called yourself broke? How much is gas or kerosene or pepper in the market you used to book the pepper soup or the eba sef that I am seeing?

You are not broke!

Sisi it's not pepper soup..

I am broke..that is a 1k soup..and last card..
Check my signature.
Re: The Catfish Soup A Broke Nairalander Prepared. by Sunisonflex39(m): 7:12am On Nov 25, 2022
OdefaGirl:

Oh.... really?

That guy said he will nack you jazz..lwkmd..Funny, he's trying to intimidate you..
Re: The Catfish Soup A Broke Nairalander Prepared. by ahnie: 7:46am On Nov 25, 2022
Op you're a rich man,I haven't eaten since the past 4 years.
Re: The Catfish Soup A Broke Nairalander Prepared. by gloryhomemaker(f): 7:56am On Nov 25, 2022
elganzar:

I've been observing your comments (what a man can do, a woman should ****_ forgotten how you put it)
I'm amazed, honestly...Your type has become rare

Thank you sir!
What a man can do a woman can also help her man grin
Re: The Catfish Soup A Broke Nairalander Prepared. by OdefaGirl(f): 10:20am On Nov 25, 2022
Parrot69:

If I nack you jazz now, people will say I'm wicked. Na so una dey take dey look for trouble.

Common get out..... You Sabi back jazzz, your life still dey messed up like this? You no see your family help. Zuzupu gi na uzo.
Re: The Catfish Soup A Broke Nairalander Prepared. by OdefaGirl(f): 10:21am On Nov 25, 2022
Sunisonflex39:

That guy said he will nack you jazz..lwkmd..Funny, he's trying to intimidate you..

I'm I his mate? These small children that refused to get sense.
Re: The Catfish Soup A Broke Nairalander Prepared. by Octopusssy(f): 11:20am On Nov 25, 2022
jclassiq:

Look at you.
I know what i quoted.
So you no see gari for the break down?

Oga abeg take your L in peace

1 Like

Re: The Catfish Soup A Broke Nairalander Prepared. by jclassiq(m): 11:48am On Nov 25, 2022
Octopusssy:

So you no see gari for the break down?

Oga abeg take your L in peace

Waste of attention. I apologize.
Re: The Catfish Soup A Broke Nairalander Prepared. by Sunisonflex39(m): 11:51am On Nov 25, 2022
OdefaGirl:

I'm I his mate? These small children that refused to get sense.

Very small children o.. the other day it was a 21 year old guy insulting a 37 years old married woman .

1 Like

Re: The Catfish Soup A Broke Nairalander Prepared. by SURElee(f): 1:11pm On Nov 25, 2022
Sunisonflex39:

Sisi it's not pepper soup..

I am broke..that is a 1k soup..and last card..
Check my signature.

You will get a job soon. Amen
Re: The Catfish Soup A Broke Nairalander Prepared. by Sunisonflex39(m): 1:12pm On Nov 25, 2022
SURElee:

You will get a job soon. Amen

Amen

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Secret To Party Jollof Rice- Lets Discuss The Secret To Cooking Party Jollof :-) / UK-Based Lady Says Nigerian Foods Smell & Should Be Banned In Offices / I Cooked Hot Rice And Stew For ₦ 700 As A Single Guy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.