Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,110 members, 7,835,748 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:19 PM

BVAS: Adamu Says APC Is Not Opposed To New Electoral Technologies - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BVAS: Adamu Says APC Is Not Opposed To New Electoral Technologies (9388 Views)

10 Things To Know About The New Electoral Act / Adamu Adamu Says Teachers To Get Free 1GB Data / Shiites Will Be Treated Like Terrorists – IGP Adamu Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BVAS: Adamu Says APC Is Not Opposed To New Electoral Technologies by Abfinest007(m): 8:43pm On Nov 24, 2022
Story
Re: BVAS: Adamu Says APC Is Not Opposed To New Electoral Technologies by messenger4891: 8:47pm On Nov 24, 2022
I am not a politician but logically i will say he is right blc network has not covered majority of the rural areas in Nigeria.
Re: BVAS: Adamu Says APC Is Not Opposed To New Electoral Technologies by valentineuwakwe(m): 9:02pm On Nov 24, 2022
Why is he saying something else?
Old man wey dey use iphone 14 grin....wetin him sabi if not to answer call n even in Hausa language sef
Re: BVAS: Adamu Says APC Is Not Opposed To New Electoral Technologies by ogododo: 9:52pm On Nov 24, 2022
ejimatic:
Is there any difference between BVAS machine record and BVAS report? If a POS machine pays 20000 but the receipt bears 40000 ,does it make any difference?
APC urchins dey reason with leg.
Re: BVAS: Adamu Says APC Is Not Opposed To New Electoral Technologies by Menclothing: 10:27pm On Nov 24, 2022
Ok oooo
Cotton shirt 4500 only

Bvas was not use in osun and Anambra ekiti
Re: BVAS: Adamu Says APC Is Not Opposed To New Electoral Technologies by DeOTR: 12:34am On Nov 25, 2022
ecolime:
APC can't win any state without rigging.

The two states they are likely to pull a slim lead are:

1. Borno: Because of Shettima the Boko leader.
2. Kwara: The people are naturally s..w. Even our Yoruba people there have turned to Sulu-Gambaris.
Bomb dey your head. The Gambaris have no influence outside Ilorin.
I'm sure you don't know the road that leads to Kwara state.
Re: BVAS: Adamu Says APC Is Not Opposed To New Electoral Technologies by MMWandali: 2:33am On Nov 25, 2022
APC knows that they can't win without rigging

That's why they are so very worried about this BVAS

They are really not happy about the new electoral law
Re: BVAS: Adamu Says APC Is Not Opposed To New Electoral Technologies by MiaBeer(m): 2:52am On Nov 25, 2022
Let’s hope Adamu will not deny himself one day. APC and chameleons are like 5&6.
Re: BVAS: Adamu Says APC Is Not Opposed To New Electoral Technologies by Okarakwu: 10:07am On Nov 25, 2022
But you have PoS in every corner of Nigeria ,abi na sun dey work that one ?
messenger4891:
I am not a politician but logically i will say he is right blc network has not covered majority of the rural areas in Nigeria.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Politicians Inducing Voters With Money, Buying PVCs — INEC / You Must Pay Tax, Lagos Tells Pastors, Imams / Is Iguodala An Edo Last Name?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.