Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,123 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:46 AM

My Girlfriend Always Made Me Feel Annoyed - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Always Made Me Feel Annoyed (1073 Views)

My Girlfriend Always Say This Word That Scare Me / My Girlfriend Always Feels Guilty After Sex. Will Her Shame Go Away? / My Girlfriend Always Complains During Doggy What Do I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend Always Made Me Feel Annoyed by Jahbless03(m): 11:34am On Nov 25, 2022
It's been 11 years we have been a long distance friends and we finally start dating 3 months ago, everyday I need to spend close to 2k or above on airtime just keep our communication close as she was in Zaria while I am in Lagos but somthing wierd recently happened that I can't take it no more. In the evening when we do phone communicate with her I frequently heard a male voice in behind the background and sometime she always told me it was her neighbor "Oga Dan" as she always said and sometime i could imagine her in his room and she wouldn't denied it for telling me that "She went to charge are phone in his room or she went to fetched some stew which he Oga dan offered her" as she is a pharmacist sometimes she run morning shift and evening shift. For crying out loud I can't judge what exactly is going on there between her and this so called Oga dan, to say strictly, I have never touched this girl meaning nothing in common like s*x as ever come in between us and some time if I want to go extra mile to query her she will raised her voice against me and get angry with me and she always assured me that I should trust her that nothing As ever went between her and the so called oga dan.

Dear Nairalander,
I need your advise.
Re: My Girlfriend Always Made Me Feel Annoyed by fulaniHERDSman(m): 11:39am On Nov 25, 2022
Nothing wey I no go read here. Of all places to perch on, na swinging rope u go perch. Only the man or woman in prison is told what to do with their lives. Choose whether you want to continue suspecting the obvious or taking your life and sanity back and making something meaningful out of it.
No matured man and woman are casual friends in private place except blood relatives. I mean nuclear brother and sister. Delete that slut's number fast and go for people you can closely observe. Most people like taking advantage of distance. Have sense today!!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Always Made Me Feel Annoyed by Sweetvie: 11:42am On Nov 25, 2022
Hmm
Leave her for your peace of mind smiley

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Always Made Me Feel Annoyed by JayyXXX(m): 11:42am On Nov 25, 2022
You spend close to 2k on airtime for someone who's not your business partner?

May Oga Dan continue to furck her if you don't use your head and leave that nonsense relationship.

8 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Always Made Me Feel Annoyed by Justbehave(m): 11:44am On Nov 25, 2022
Only a SIMPle man will be in a such relationship where Oga Dan has been chopping her.
Re: My Girlfriend Always Made Me Feel Annoyed by devilmaycry: 11:46am On Nov 25, 2022
How do guys cope in long distance relationship...cos its actually funny to me...all you do is call and chat...

Lmao ...oga handle ur cross abeg, no body send you date her

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Always Made Me Feel Annoyed by Creamypie(m): 11:48am On Nov 25, 2022
Jahbless03:
It's been 11 years we have been a long distance friends and we finally start dating 3 months ago, everyday I need to spend close to 2k or above on airtime just keep our communication close as she was in Zaria while I am in Lagos but somthing wierd recently happened that I can't take it no more. In the evening when we do phone communicate with her I frequently heard a male voice in behind the background and sometime she always told me it was her neighbor "Oga Dan" as she always said and sometime i could imagine her in his room and she wouldn't denied it for telling me that "She went to charge are phone in his room or she went to fetched some stew which he Oga dan offered her" as she is a pharmacist sometimes she run morning shift and evening shift. For crying out loud I can't judge what exactly is going on there between her and this so called Oga dan, to say strictly, I have never touched this girl meaning nothing in common like s*x as ever come in between us and some time if I want to go extra mile to query her she will raised her voice against me and get angry with me and she always assured me that I should trust her that nothing As ever went between her and the so called oga dan.

Dear Nairalander,
I need your advise.
ah, woman matter.no carry am for head oh. Even the one wey dem don pay her dowry, dem no dey understand finish, not to talk of who Una dey do just boyfriend/girlfriend

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Always Made Me Feel Annoyed by Abfinest007(m): 11:50am On Nov 25, 2022
Simp
Re: My Girlfriend Always Made Me Feel Annoyed by PerfectStranger(m): 11:57am On Nov 25, 2022
The Oga Dan right now after reading this…

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Always Made Me Feel Annoyed by Laturuturu: 11:59am On Nov 25, 2022
Jahbless03:

Dear Nairalander,
I need your advise.

Ntoor I will not advise you
Re: My Girlfriend Always Made Me Feel Annoyed by Urheadmaster(m): 12:00pm On Nov 25, 2022
Creamypie:
ah, woman matter.no carry am for head oh. Even the one wey dem don pay her dowry, dem no dey understand finish, not to talk of who Una dey do just boyfriend/girlfriend

Trust Nigeria ladies in your own peril tongue

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Always Made Me Feel Annoyed by Toluwanise247(m): 12:17pm On Nov 25, 2022
You will get high blood pressure because of her if you don’t leave her now
Re: My Girlfriend Always Made Me Feel Annoyed by Savedday: 12:38pm On Nov 25, 2022
Trusting a 9ja girl is an highway to the grave.

They earlier you realize that all of them are Oloshio the better for you.

Peace.
Re: My Girlfriend Always Made Me Feel Annoyed by Nobody: 12:39pm On Nov 25, 2022
In the New Era, boyfriend -girlfriend relationship is not recognized.

So sorry nothing for you. undecided undecided

We await the coming of the great emperor 'The Unity'. We await his New Era. May the Almighty make it a success
Re: My Girlfriend Always Made Me Feel Annoyed by habsydiamond(m): 12:56pm On Nov 25, 2022
That's why distant relationships don't always work out.. out of 100 only 5% usually end in marriage if not lower than that.
Re: My Girlfriend Always Made Me Feel Annoyed by Solofresh2: 3:53pm On Nov 25, 2022
End the relationship and have your peace of mind
Re: My Girlfriend Always Made Me Feel Annoyed by JoeRizzla(m): 3:56pm On Nov 25, 2022
Re: My Girlfriend Always Made Me Feel Annoyed by worldclass68(m): 4:14pm On Nov 25, 2022
Oga dan grin......
U better comot for d sake of your own sanity...

If u have any reason to be skeptical about all these girls, then u re definitely right bro...

(1) (Reply)

This Is How Women Advise Each Other / Ladies, Are Looking To Marry, Stay Away From Men Without Any Job Or Handwork” / Is It Wise To Use All Your Savings For Marriage?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.