Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,495 members, 7,819,804 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:03 AM

My Girlfriend Always Say This Word That Scare Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Always Say This Word That Scare Me (4924 Views)

Why Women Say This "Deceptive" Phrase When They Cheat - Plus How It Can Help You / My Girlfriend Always Feels Guilty After Sex. Will Her Shame Go Away? / My Girlfriend Always Complains During Doggy What Do I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend Always Say This Word That Scare Me by Nobody: 9:34pm On Jun 16, 2023
My girlfriend, whenever I offend her. She will tell me that he will stab my gall bladder. Is this a red flag?? She is a nurse. Is she playing or she really mean it.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Always Say This Word That Scare Me by Sablexxxtoons: 9:38pm On Jun 16, 2023
I pity u

21 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Always Say This Word That Scare Me by Ay04z(m): 9:39pm On Jun 16, 2023
Lolz.... grin run o

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Always Say This Word That Scare Me by Berrityga: 9:46pm On Jun 16, 2023
Your less than half a man.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Always Say This Word That Scare Me by Darknessng(m): 10:18pm On Jun 16, 2023
She's been telling you bro,she might eventually do it someday,stay wise and safe!

5 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Always Say This Word That Scare Me by Illegal1(m): 10:39pm On Jun 16, 2023
omoh........on a very gud day,she go jst put sleeping tablet 4 ur food,and u go jst sleep waaaaaah like nama.

then b4 u wake up,she dn use knife redesign ur bladder and balls.

on a serious note bro,after God,abeg fear woman..she might stab u 1day

10 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Always Say This Word That Scare Me by neonly: 10:52pm On Jun 16, 2023
RIP in advance

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Always Say This Word That Scare Me by neonly: 10:53pm On Jun 16, 2023
RIP in advance
Abeg give yur people yur will if you have property
Re: My Girlfriend Always Say This Word That Scare Me by Brainmytool: 11:07pm On Jun 16, 2023
Please dont offend her again. Just love her very well, treat her like an egg.
Buy anything to please her and kiss the ground she walks.
Since na the only girl wey dey ur street be dat.

SHE GO STILL STAB YOU. AND U WILL DIE. Na me talk am.
Sorry but you are a walking corpse bro. grin

Dump her tomorrow morning and warn her to stay away from you. Also notify her family sey u no dey do again even if they never knew. Tell them.

Gracias

12 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Always Say This Word That Scare Me by Kimiso(m): 11:47pm On Jun 16, 2023
let's wait and see if she could do it,then i can come back and modify my thought
Re: My Girlfriend Always Say This Word That Scare Me by Olarewaju89: 12:19am On Jun 17, 2023
Ooop...dey play OK cool
Re: My Girlfriend Always Say This Word That Scare Me by SPAMBOX7: 12:20am On Jun 17, 2023
Sablexxxtoons:
I pity u
Same here 😂
Re: My Girlfriend Always Say This Word That Scare Me by id4sho(m): 2:15am On Jun 17, 2023
Borntosmoke:
My girlfriend, whenever I offend her. She will tell me that he will stab my gall bladder. Is this a red flag?? She is a nurse. Is she playing or she really mean it.
She knows the position of your gall bladder. My brother, run for your life undecided

4 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Always Say This Word That Scare Me by falcon01: 5:25am On Jun 17, 2023
Borntosmoke:
yeah she's playing, until she's not. F*ck around and find out!

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Always Say This Word That Scare Me by SporaD8: 5:37am On Jun 17, 2023
Borntosmoke:
That's an idiom.
She means - "I will remove every bitterness from your body!"

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Always Say This Word That Scare Me by IkeIgboNiile(m): 5:47am On Jun 17, 2023
There's nothing like sexy threat. This is a dangerous threat and should be treated with upmost seriousness.

Stay away from from her, she may not mean but she has thought about it and may carry it out one day. The fact that she has a knowledge of the gall bladder and what stabbing it would do to you is Frightening.

4 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Always Say This Word That Scare Me by PureFace1(m): 6:16am On Jun 17, 2023
Borntosmoke:

Your girlfriend constantly threatening to stab you whenever you offend her is disrespectful and offensive.

You have let that bad behavior continue for so long and even if she doesn't mean it, it is a very disrespectful behavior. It mean she doesn't respect you that much, your girlfriend must never be threatening you in that manner even in a joking way.

You should have let her know that you don't like it and tell her to stop it, unless you are the woman in the relationship. Only a simp would tolerate a disrespectful act like that.

Think about it you can only say something like that to someone you don't respect that much. Can you also say something like that to your girlfriend ? if you wouldn't say something like that to her so why the hell are you tolerating it ? i doubt your girlfriend have any respect for you in that relationship it seem like she is the one in total control of that relationship.

It is a big red flag even if she doesn't mean it but there is a 90% chance she really mean it with the way she constantly threaten you. She may really stab your gall bladder one day, run for your life. That was how a girl stabbed her boyfriend with a spoon and killed him in my street, i knew the signs of danger must have been there before it happened that night.

4 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Always Say This Word That Scare Me by DItalianNija: 6:19am On Jun 17, 2023
If she always say it den she will definitely stab him one day, because d spiritual controls the physical.
Wen she eventually carries out d act d news will be, " A Nurse stabbed his boyfriend, fiance, or husband gull bladder after several years of threat to do so". Dat will be d headlines. Though I can't advice d boy to leave the girl, if he knows he is foolish he can remain with her.
Re: My Girlfriend Always Say This Word That Scare Me by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 6:45am On Jun 17, 2023
Borntosmoke:
Trust me bro, she will, when your offence get to the peak, you are long gone. But she told you earlier.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Always Say This Word That Scare Me by Gentleswift(m): 7:08am On Jun 17, 2023
From the abundance of the heart, the mouth speaketh.
Re: My Girlfriend Always Say This Word That Scare Me by rajunor(f): 7:11am On Jun 17, 2023
She will one day put into practice what she's been telling you. Be watchful.
Re: My Girlfriend Always Say This Word That Scare Me by DesChyko: 7:53am On Jun 17, 2023
Which Kain wahala be this? 😂
Re: My Girlfriend Always Say This Word That Scare Me by Maxxim: 8:11am On Jun 17, 2023
Someone in my area stabbed her husband to death same way in my area, she dey kirikiri nw. It was rumoured she usually make same statement too, idk why y'all dates mentally unstable people
Re: My Girlfriend Always Say This Word That Scare Me by kalufelix(m): 8:30am On Jun 17, 2023
Violence nurse...you have become weak and vulnerable you can't run...lemme save my advice..
Re: My Girlfriend Always Say This Word That Scare Me by BigDawsNet: 9:06am On Jun 17, 2023
Sha whenever you sleeping... always open one eye..

My advice
Re: My Girlfriend Always Say This Word That Scare Me by Nonywendy(m): 9:45am On Jun 17, 2023
Borntosmoke:
Do u knw what is gall bladder and it is located in ur body?
Re: My Girlfriend Always Say This Word That Scare Me by Nobody: 9:49am On Jun 17, 2023
U better use ur head. I recently escaped from the clutches of one. During last December she came to spend time with me. We had an argument and I was looking for a way out of everything as the relationship was still new. So I told her we should end it after the fight. Babe said she would kill me, lock me inside wardrobe and go her way jejelly. Omor and she meant it cos I could see it in her as she held the knife. I use brain pet her until we finally ended things after some months. Now everything is falling in place as I come dey get her full gist of who she really is. No wonder my body dey signal me. In my life I have never had sexual issues except with this babe oo. To get hard sef na war, I come manage hard e go soft again in the process of knacking. At a point I was thinking she was actually lacing my food with stuffs that's working against my body. I might be right. But immediately we ended things after some days I jam my Muslim smally coincidentally and I got my mojo back again. Either she was lacing my food with something or my higher self was trying to tell me something but in all fear any girl when dey threaten u. She might already be doing things to u that ur ignorant of for now. My advice is u run oo but anyhow u do am use ur head and not ur muscle. Woman wey fit scatter God personal plans naim u think say u reach anything cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Always Say This Word That Scare Me by ilevic(m): 9:51am On Jun 17, 2023
Borntosmoke:

If you are a Christian, read Mathew 12:34-35
Re: My Girlfriend Always Say This Word That Scare Me by Smile4me01(m): 9:52am On Jun 17, 2023
Is ever green 💚💚🍏🍏 flag another scape goat 🐐🐐🐐 in 2023 loading,, man know thy self.
Re: My Girlfriend Always Say This Word That Scare Me by Anny69: 9:56am On Jun 17, 2023
Borntosmoke:
Grown man asking us mumu question. Mtchewww.
Re: My Girlfriend Always Say This Word That Scare Me by zedegit: 10:27am On Jun 17, 2023
ALLNIGERIANSMAD:
Trust me bro, she will, when your offence get to the peak, you are long gone. But she told you earlier.

Yeah, he was informed. So no biggie if it happens.
Re: My Girlfriend Always Say This Word That Scare Me by Penryn: 11:33am On Jun 17, 2023
Shes just joking, relax bro

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Life With Girls In FUTO Owerri. / WARNING!!! Don't Do Any Of These After 9:PM today / Share Your Secondary School Sex Experience (photos PG 18+)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.