Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,765 members, 7,820,672 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:14 PM

My Girlfriend Told My Mother I Am A Big Time Drunkers And She Even Went To Exten - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Told My Mother I Am A Big Time Drunkers And She Even Went To Exten (1289 Views)

Wow Today Is The Happiest Day Of My Life Because My Girlfriend Told Me This / See!! Boyfriend's Reaction After Girlfriend Told Him She Was Raped / My Girlfriend Told Me Point Blank. Is Over! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend Told My Mother I Am A Big Time Drunkers And She Even Went To Exten by born2boink(m): 10:48am On Aug 26, 2011
my girlfriend told my mother I am a big time drunker and she even went to extent that all my friends smoke, since then I have refuse to pick her calls and I regret taking her to my Mum because I believes she did what was wrong
Re: My Girlfriend Told My Mother I Am A Big Time Drunkers And She Even Went To Exten by teebaba78: 10:50am On Aug 26, 2011
she did the best for your dear life.
Re: My Girlfriend Told My Mother I Am A Big Time Drunkers And She Even Went To Exten by 190smh: 11:17am On Aug 26, 2011
teebaba78:

she did the best for your dear life.
grin grin grin

wale and that is girlfriend

birds of a feather grin grin
Re: My Girlfriend Told My Mother I Am A Big Time Drunkers And She Even Went To Exten by Nobody: 12:56pm On Aug 26, 2011
wale my man,
nothing do u.
the next time ur girl comes around,give her some of that good smoke and then f.u.ck her wella.
that would make her very happy with u and she'd surely apologise
Re: My Girlfriend Told My Mother I Am A Big Time Drunkers And She Even Went To Exten by livedit(f): 5:47pm On Aug 26, 2011
Maybe she felt led to tell her because she is concerned about your health and the people you are associating with. Have she tried talking with you prior too her exposing to your mother what you are doing behind closed doors? Maybe she is someone that just "talks too much" or just a plain tattletale. Now that the cats out the bag sort of speak, maybe you should ask her why she felt the need to "spill the beans" about your business. Then decide from there on what to do. Is what she said the truth? I agree, it IS YOUR business of what you do and how you live your life, but maybe she felt by telling your mother, you would seek help or re-think about what you are doing and the people you associate yourself with.
Re: My Girlfriend Told My Mother I Am A Big Time Drunkers And She Even Went To Exten by SAFO(m): 6:08pm On Aug 26, 2011
What kind of smoke are we talking about here chief? Pipes? Tobacco? sherm? sticky icky? rocks?
Re: My Girlfriend Told My Mother I Am A Big Time Drunkers And She Even Went To Exten by Goldieluks: 6:10pm On Aug 26, 2011
SAFO:

What kind of smoke are we talking about here chief? Pipes? Tobacco? sherm? sticky icky? rocks?

good question.
Re: My Girlfriend Told My Mother I Am A Big Time Drunkers And She Even Went To Exten by born2boink(m): 6:39pm On Aug 26, 2011
They smoke cigarettes in public but some do smokes Indian hemps in private but I don't smoke anymore,she claimed I can still smoke since I still move with them, she hate my friends and she wouldn't even want to see them, this one na war for my side and I like my friends more than anything, if not for future pikin, girls are not useful for me
Re: My Girlfriend Told My Mother I Am A Big Time Drunkers And She Even Went To Exten by ebonyvibe(f): 8:40pm On Aug 26, 2011
u should keep this girl she is brave enough to help u if she didnt care she will leave u to destroy urself
Re: My Girlfriend Told My Mother I Am A Big Time Drunkers And She Even Went To Exten by Mynd44: 12:26am On Aug 27, 2011
SAFO:

Re: My Girlfriend Told My Mother I Am A Big Time Drunkers And She Even Went To Exten by Pweety4me(f): 4:21am On Aug 27, 2011
ebonyvibe:

u should keep this girl she is brave enough to help u if she didnt care she will leave u to destroy urself
grin

(1) (Reply)

My Pally Wants Out / Women Empowerment And Its Wahala !!! / Will You Still Go Ahead With Marriage If He/she Is An 'osu'?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.