Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,616 members, 7,847,578 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 09:18 PM

She Have Hole In Her Heart But Wants Me To Deflower Her. Can I? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Have Hole In Her Heart But Wants Me To Deflower Her. Can I? (4502 Views)

How To Deflower A Pussy Without Much Pain (18+) / Safe Tips To Deflower Her Without Pains / Virgin Nigerian Girl Searching For A Guy To Deflower Her On Facebook (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Have Hole In Her Heart But Wants Me To Deflower Her. Can I? by ExudeLoveToAll: 11:17am On Nov 26, 2022
MufasaLion:

You seem to be a predator and pervert because I don't see the reason why you couldn't comprehend my first comment. I'll scream it to you now.

LEAVE THE TEENAGE GIRL ALONE!

Why are you bringing the word pervert and predator here?

The age of consent in Nigeria is 18, stop been emotional in your thoughts.

It is legal for him to have consensual sex with her as long as she is 18 years and above in this country.

We tend to mix our thoughts on what is legal to be illegal in this country, you even went ahead to shame him. This is ridiculous.

Since they both are in the consensual age group, what is important is to respond to the topic whether it is good for him to go ahead and accept her request or not.

OP, put yourself in the shoes of the lady. If your research shows that it isn't good for one going through such physical activity like sex please and please abstain but if it proves that engaging in sex isn't a problem for one undergoing such then you can go ahead to accept or decline her request as it suits you.

What ever decision you take her health state should be paramount.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Have Hole In Her Heart But Wants Me To Deflower Her. Can I? by MufasaLion: 11:25am On Nov 26, 2022
ExudeLoveToAll:

Why are you bringing the word pervert and predator here?

The age of consent in Nigeria is 18, stop been emotional in your thoughts.

It is legal for him to have consensual sex with her as long as she is 18 years and above in this country.

We tend to mix our thoughts on what is legal to be illegal in this country, you even went ahead to shame him. This is ridiculous.

Since they both are in the consensual age group, what is important is to respond to the topic whether it is good for him to go ahead and accept her request or not.

OP, put yourself in the shoes of the lady. If your research shows that it isn't good for one going through such physical activity like sex please and please abstain but if it proves that engaging in sex isn't a problem for one undergoing such then you can go ahead to accept or decline her request as it suits you.

What ever decision you take her health state should be paramount.

Is it morally right to have sex with an 18-year-old girl that's still categorized as a teenager especially when they are not legally binded?
Re: She Have Hole In Her Heart But Wants Me To Deflower Her. Can I? by Nicepoker(m): 11:36am On Nov 26, 2022
Go ahead and expand both holes. Thief. grin
Re: She Have Hole In Her Heart But Wants Me To Deflower Her. Can I? by Prisco4luv(m): 11:42am On Nov 26, 2022
Why disflower her?
Re: She Have Hole In Her Heart But Wants Me To Deflower Her. Can I? by wiseone28: 12:16pm On Nov 26, 2022
XshegzzyeeiX:
Good evening.

I met this 18 years old lady last week. We have been having heart to heart conversations, along which she informed me of having a hole in the heart, medically called Ventricular Septal Defect (VSD).

Will sex with trigger any health problems?
She's been pushing for me to deflower her, but I am very worried of her heart condition.

Help please.
Samueltemi337, Sonnick, Limaqueen, Israelp, Miracood2 , Tk4all

See our friend asking for help.

Re: She Have Hole In Her Heart But Wants Me To Deflower Her. Can I? by XshegzzyeeiX: 12:22pm On Nov 26, 2022
No be everything you suppose take dey catch cruise nah
wiseone28:

Re: She Have Hole In Her Heart But Wants Me To Deflower Her. Can I? by wiseone28: 12:23pm On Nov 26, 2022
XshegzzyeeiX:
No be everything you suppose take dey catch cruise nah
They may have one or two advice to give
Re: She Have Hole In Her Heart But Wants Me To Deflower Her. Can I? by XshegzzyeeiX: 12:24pm On Nov 26, 2022
That's quite true.

Lemme await their contributions, albeit positive ones.
wiseone28:
They may have one or two advice to give
Re: She Have Hole In Her Heart But Wants Me To Deflower Her. Can I? by AyobamiIsaac12: 12:26pm On Nov 26, 2022
XshegzzyeeiX:
She's 18, old enough to give consent to having sex.
You'll soon find what you're looking for grin
Re: She Have Hole In Her Heart But Wants Me To Deflower Her. Can I? by Nobody: 12:26pm On Nov 26, 2022
wiseone28:

I actually saw the post but choose to ignore. He doesn't need to be told that he should not mess with that girl.

From experience, sexual activities increases the activity of the heart and once her heart beat rate gets increased to a certain level, it might be detrimental.
Re: She Have Hole In Her Heart But Wants Me To Deflower Her. Can I? by blaquemyc: 12:27pm On Nov 26, 2022
To go jail dey hungry our brother.

Re: She Have Hole In Her Heart But Wants Me To Deflower Her. Can I? by XshegzzyeeiX: 12:27pm On Nov 26, 2022
Thank you Mr. Lawrence
Miracood2:

I actually saw the post but choose to ignore. He doesn't need to be told that he should not mess with that girl.
Re: She Have Hole In Her Heart But Wants Me To Deflower Her. Can I? by Nobody: 12:28pm On Nov 26, 2022
XshegzzyeeiX:
Thank you Mr.

What's with the name?
Re: She Have Hole In Her Heart But Wants Me To Deflower Her. Can I? by XshegzzyeeiX: 12:32pm On Nov 26, 2022
Hypocrites and moralists finally hijacked the thread successfully.

Just give a simple advice, nope.
They will always insult you unprovoked.

Mannerless emotional scumbags.
Re: She Have Hole In Her Heart But Wants Me To Deflower Her. Can I? by Samueltemi337(m): 12:33pm On Nov 26, 2022
XshegzzyeeiX:
Good evening.

I met this 18 years old lady last week. We have been having heart to heart conversations, along which she informed me of having a hole in the heart, medically called Ventricular Septal Defect (VSD).

She's been pushing for me to deflower her, but I am very worried of her heart condition.

Help please.
Fuçk hell out of her punañi

she wants the diçk give her the diçk

if she dies she dies

Atleast you will know that your monster diçk killed someone
Re: She Have Hole In Her Heart But Wants Me To Deflower Her. Can I? by ExudeLoveToAll: 12:52pm On Nov 26, 2022
MufasaLion:

Is it morally right to have sex with an 18-year-old girl that's still categorized as a teenager especially when they are not legally binded?

Morality in this context can be classified on the basis of your religious beliefs.

The society is governed by laws, law is law. It is what it is and not what it should be.

Legality supersseed morality. Where legality and morality comes in conflict legality wins. Morality superseeds when it is in the confines of the church, mosque and other religious gatherings.

Having sex with an 18 plus adult isn't anything wrong says our laws, you don't have to be legally binded to do that. There is no emotions to bring here, law is law. Let's even say we aren't looking at the legal angle, is this person even in your moral group(religion) to even tell him it is wrong to have sex with an 18yr old lady? The moslems even have a far lower age of consent in their religion, to them it is not morally wrong to marry a 14years old girl who is legally a minor.

If this discussion was in inside the church or mosque my opinion will change drastically.

1 Like

Re: She Have Hole In Her Heart But Wants Me To Deflower Her. Can I? by XshegzzyeeiX: 1:00pm On Nov 26, 2022
That fellow is a very toxic and notorious troll.

Check his posts, you will understand he is not worth your attention.
ExudeLoveToAll:

Morality in this context can be classified on the basis of your religious beliefs.

The society is governed by laws, law is law. It is what it is and not what is_&"% should be.

Legality supersseed morality. Where legality and morality comes in conflict legality wins. Morality superse£3eds when it is in the confines of the church, mosque and other religious gatherings.

Having sex with an 18 p%lus adult isn't anything wrong says our laws, you don't have to be legally binded to do that. There is no emotions to bring here, law is law. Let's even say we aren't looking at the legal angle, is this person even in your moral group(religion) to even tell him it is wrong to have sex with an 18yr old lady? The moslems even have a far lower age of consent in their religion, to them it is not morally wrong to marry a 14years old girl who is legally a minor.

If this discussion was in inside the church or mosque my opinion will change drastically.

1 Like

Re: She Have Hole In Her Heart But Wants Me To Deflower Her. Can I? by ExudeLoveToAll: 1:04pm On Nov 26, 2022
XshegzzyeeiX:
That fellow is a very toxic and notorious troll.

Check his posts, you will understand he is not worth your attention.

Thanks
Re: She Have Hole In Her Heart But Wants Me To Deflower Her. Can I? by wiseone28: 1:12pm On Nov 26, 2022
Miracood2:

From experience, sexual activities increases the activity of the heart and once her heart beat rate gets increased to a certain level, it might be detrimental.
I didn't know you can be sensible like this..

Re: She Have Hole In Her Heart But Wants Me To Deflower Her. Can I? by wiseone28: 1:12pm On Nov 26, 2022
Samueltemi337:

if she dies she dies

Re: She Have Hole In Her Heart But Wants Me To Deflower Her. Can I? by falcon01: 1:21pm On Nov 26, 2022
MufasaLion:

Stop justifying immorality! She's 18 and so fvcking what?
an 18 year old is considered an adult by the government, what's immoral about having sex with her? Some countries its even 16.
Re: She Have Hole In Her Heart But Wants Me To Deflower Her. Can I? by XshegzzyeeiX: 1:23pm On Nov 26, 2022
He is a useless troll.

Starve him of attention.
falcon01:
an 18 year old is considered an adult by the government, what's immoral about having sex with her? Some countries its even 16.
Re: She Have Hole In Her Heart But Wants Me To Deflower Her. Can I? by Samueltemi337(m): 1:27pm On Nov 26, 2022
XshegzzyeeiX:
He is a useless troll.

Starve him of attention.
If you are scared to fuçk her you can give me her contact

when I'm back from Qatar I will make sure her punañi is dealt with
Re: She Have Hole In Her Heart But Wants Me To Deflower Her. Can I? by Vanzcharles(m): 2:12pm On Nov 26, 2022
MufasaLion:

WTF is wrong with you, boy?

SHE'S A TEENAGER and being 18 doesn't mean she should have sex, and not even with a sexually starved pervert!

I don't understand you, being a teenager doesn't mean you are not an adult. A teenager is coined from the words teen -age. From 13teen to 19teen those numbers that ends with teen.
To be clear about this, he can't be found wanting under the law. You are judging him by your own morals. In general view, she is an adult. Certain civic rights such as voting, open clubbing, bank account control she is entitled to them.
She is legal to purchase an alcohol in Nigerian law. She is legal to get married, she is of age to sue and make a court appearance. Testify against a person.
Re: She Have Hole In Her Heart But Wants Me To Deflower Her. Can I? by israelp(m): 9:27pm On Nov 26, 2022
Samueltemi337:

if she dies she dies

jasu na person pikin b dis

Re: She Have Hole In Her Heart But Wants Me To Deflower Her. Can I? by mechanics(m): 8:40pm On Dec 28, 2022
MufasaLion:
Right within you, you know you shouldn't have sex with her, she's a teenager but your lust has beclouded your reasoning. In fact, you just met her last week!

You should be guiding her not gliding inside her!

Good advice.
Re: She Have Hole In Her Heart But Wants Me To Deflower Her. Can I? by timiade446(m): 12:09am On Dec 29, 2022
Kirikiri go drill hole for your heart grin
Re: She Have Hole In Her Heart But Wants Me To Deflower Her. Can I? by benqo01(m): 12:20am On Dec 29, 2022
XshegzzyeeiX:
Good evening.

Help please.

Dont!!
Re: She Have Hole In Her Heart But Wants Me To Deflower Her. Can I? by XshegzzyeeiX: 6:42am On Dec 29, 2022
Thanks.

I dropped the girl long ago.
My safety and peace of mind is bigger and more important than the imaginary victory of popping the cherry.

cheesy
benqo01:

Dont!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Advantages Of Polyandry / Why Don't I Have Feelings For Him? / My Girlfriend Refused To Wash My Clothes Just Because Of Lizard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.