Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,867 members, 7,810,299 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:21 AM

My Girlfriend Refused To Wash My Clothes Just Because Of Lizard - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Refused To Wash My Clothes Just Because Of Lizard (4459 Views)

Nigerian Man Wishes Death On Lady Just Because She Didn't Reply His 'I Love You' / I Won't Marry My Girlfriend, She Doesn't Like To Cook, Clean Or Wash My Clothes / See What Guy Did To Girl That Refused To Visit Him But Asked For MTN Card (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend Refused To Wash My Clothes Just Because Of Lizard by Nobody: 7:37pm On Mar 01, 2015
I am in a dangerous situation right now. I hate soaking my clothes but my girlfriend soaked all my work clothes and went to church. Now this afternoon, she just broke the news of a lizard that fell inside the bucket.

I pleaded with her to remove the half dead lizard but after dodging, she ran away. I tried to pour it out and only suceeded in pushing it under.

i feel for the lizard but more for myself. I may have to wear agbada to work.
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Wash My Clothes Just Because Of Lizard by vjsmiles: 7:37pm On Mar 01, 2015
angry

WHICH ONE WOULD YOU LIKE TO WEAR TO WORK LET ME IRON IT FOR YOU

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Wash My Clothes Just Because Of Lizard by cozy7(m): 7:38pm On Mar 01, 2015
O boy, u really funny ooo
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Wash My Clothes Just Because Of Lizard by Nobody: 7:44pm On Mar 01, 2015
please how do i remove the lizard?
i really hate them, and if i dont make a move, the cloth will rotten with the lizard inside.

my neighbors are not even helping.
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Wash My Clothes Just Because Of Lizard by Brugo(m): 7:44pm On Mar 01, 2015
Troll.

Waiting for it to reach front page.
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Wash My Clothes Just Because Of Lizard by Nobody: 7:44pm On Mar 01, 2015
You must be very hard-working. What are the use of your hands? The time you used to post this would have been enough to wash what you will wear to work. Better still, buy a washing machine. Those stuffs aren't in shops for decoration, they are there for people like you to buy.

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Wash My Clothes Just Because Of Lizard by Nobody: 7:46pm On Mar 01, 2015
vjsmiles:
angry

WHICH ONE WOULD YOU LIKE TO WEAR TO WORK LET ME IRON IT FOR YOU

Guy, you are very funny. You really got me laughing.
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Wash My Clothes Just Because Of Lizard by Nobody: 7:47pm On Mar 01, 2015
cozy7:
O boy, u really funny ooo
please this is not a joke angry

the last time wall gecko fell into my singlet, i threw everything in the gutter
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Wash My Clothes Just Because Of Lizard by Nobody: 7:50pm On Mar 01, 2015
miraclewonder:
You must be very hard-working. What are the use of your hands? The time you used to post this would have been enough to wash what you will wear to work. Better still, buy a washing machine. Those stuffs aren't in shops for decoration, they are there for people like you to buy.
i dont like washing machine and people handling my personal belongings. This is the first time she wanted to wash for me, and see where it landed me
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Wash My Clothes Just Because Of Lizard by alberto2k(m): 7:53pm On Mar 01, 2015
Krall and trolling business angry
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Wash My Clothes Just Because Of Lizard by Nobody: 7:55pm On Mar 01, 2015
krall:
I am in a dangerous situation right now. I hate soaking my clothes but my girlfriend soaked all my work clothes and went to church. Now this afternoon, she just broke the news of a lizard that fell inside the bucket.

I pleaded with her to remove the half dead lizard but after dodging, she ran away. I tried to pour it out and only suceeded in pushing it under.

i feel for the lizard but more for myself. I may have to wear agbada to work.
are u sure u are a man? Common lizard is what u are making a case chai!!!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Wash My Clothes Just Because Of Lizard by Enegod(m): 7:56pm On Mar 01, 2015
krall:
please how do i remove the lizard?
i really hate them, and if i dont make a move, the cloth will rotten with the lizard inside.

my neighbors are not even helping.
you can pour it inside pot and cook...i heard u like eating lizards undecided

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Wash My Clothes Just Because Of Lizard by Nobody: 7:57pm On Mar 01, 2015
alberto2k:
Krall and trolling business angry
when last did I post a topic here? undecided
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Wash My Clothes Just Because Of Lizard by Nobody: 7:58pm On Mar 01, 2015
Kingklent:
are u sure u are a man? Common lizard is what u are making a case chai!!!
this is not a case of being a man or not.
Everyone has their fears
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Wash My Clothes Just Because Of Lizard by Nobody: 8:00pm On Mar 01, 2015
Enegod:
you can pour it inside pot and cook...i heard u like eating lizards undecided
shocked shocked angry that's not true
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Wash My Clothes Just Because Of Lizard by ShirelleBaby: 8:01pm On Mar 01, 2015
krall:
please this is not a joke angry

the last time wall gecko fell into my singlet, i threw everything in the gutter

Hahahahahahaha
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Wash My Clothes Just Because Of Lizard by Nobody: 8:02pm On Mar 01, 2015
pls, how can i wash my yansh after shitting

These are the kind of threads people create nowadays...... chai!!!! sad

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Wash My Clothes Just Because Of Lizard by Nobody: 8:03pm On Mar 01, 2015
krall:
this is not a case of being a man or not.
Everyone has their fears
then ur fears is a common lizard u're not even ashamed chai!!!
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Wash My Clothes Just Because Of Lizard by Queening(f): 8:04pm On Mar 01, 2015
krall:
shocked shocked angry that's not true
broda just pour everything on d floor or in a wash hand basin nd pick 1 by 1

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Wash My Clothes Just Because Of Lizard by Nobody: 8:06pm On Mar 01, 2015
Kingklent:
then ur fears is a common lizard u're not even ashamed chai!!!
If you like form agbero online you can't kill snake real life

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Wash My Clothes Just Because Of Lizard by Nobody: 8:07pm On Mar 01, 2015
Queening:
broda just pour everything on d floor or in a wash hand basin nd pick 1 by 1
you are a life saver!
I will try that in the bath tub.
Thanks so much.
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Wash My Clothes Just Because Of Lizard by menix(m): 8:17pm On Mar 01, 2015
Hahahahahahahahahahahah.....
chaii.... pple dey mad on different frequecy oo...

Oga krail carry d bucket put insyd freezer mk e turn ice block, it will automatically separate d lizard from ur cloth.

No worry 4 morrow work its public holiday,
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Wash My Clothes Just Because Of Lizard by teemanbastos(m): 8:19pm On Mar 01, 2015
hilarious attention seeking thread.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
op just wear singlet and boxers to work grin grin grin
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Wash My Clothes Just Because Of Lizard by justmag(m): 8:24pm On Mar 01, 2015
Someone please tell me what is romantic about this? If you can't! Then mr op u are seeking pointless attention.
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Wash My Clothes Just Because Of Lizard by mirexxx(f): 8:26pm On Mar 01, 2015
ur gf washes ur clothes
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Wash My Clothes Just Because Of Lizard by echobee(f): 8:28pm On Mar 01, 2015
Get well soon grin
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Wash My Clothes Just Because Of Lizard by Nobody: 8:28pm On Mar 01, 2015
What a thread grin
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Wash My Clothes Just Because Of Lizard by Truth24(m): 8:33pm On Mar 01, 2015
The way dis thread has generated dis numbers of comments still baffles me.....Op u use jazzz
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Wash My Clothes Just Because Of Lizard by idu1(m): 8:39pm On Mar 01, 2015
I thought u ve repent undecided
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Wash My Clothes Just Because Of Lizard by Nobody: 8:51pm On Mar 01, 2015
krall:
If you like form agbero online you can't kill snake real life
in your dreams you never see me before na I'm make
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Wash My Clothes Just Because Of Lizard by mytime24(f): 9:43pm On Mar 01, 2015
Troll
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Wash My Clothes Just Because Of Lizard by Drilz(f): 10:34pm On Mar 01, 2015
[quote author=krall post=31207014]I am in a dangerous situation right now. I hate soaking my clothes but my girlfriend soaked all my work clothes and went to church. Now this afternoon, she just broke the news of a lizard that fell inside the bucket.

i feel for the lizard but more for myself. I may have to wear agbada to work.[/quote
undecided she even washes ur cloths undecided

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Let Me Educate 'GUYS' Alone Please! / I Really Dont Give A FVck, You Should'nt Too / A Girl Asked Me If I Have A Gf, What Does This Mean?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.