Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,015 members, 7,852,467 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 06:42 PM

My Donation To Peter Obi Presidential Campaign - Photo - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Donation To Peter Obi Presidential Campaign - Photo (9668 Views)

What I Noticed About The Brazilian Election Campaign(photo) / Youths Take Peter Obi's Presidential Campaign To Beer Parlour (Video) / Hausa Version Of Peter Obi's Presidential Election Campaign Jingle (Pix, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Donation To Peter Obi Presidential Campaign - Photo by waledeji(m): 11:26am On Nov 26, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
Mynd44 Oam4j Seun
so you too dey cry like baby to mods?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Donation To Peter Obi Presidential Campaign - Photo by waledeji(m): 11:27am On Nov 26, 2022
NwaMamaIwota:
do you want to have sex with me
is that all you were reduced to now? It's a pity nothing last forever. Your cancelling power is gone.
Re: My Donation To Peter Obi Presidential Campaign - Photo by PrinceOfLagos: 11:27am On Nov 26, 2022
MoneySEASON:

You're on point man.

They know we coming for that seat, that's why they're harbouring any means to cut us off but God pass them.

Peter Obi will be the president of this country come 2023.
Insha Allah

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Donation To Peter Obi Presidential Campaign - Photo by NwaMamaIwota(f): 11:28am On Nov 26, 2022
waledeji:
is that all you were reduced to now? It's a pity nothing last forever. Your cancelling power is gone.
wale leave me alone naaa

I'm not cancelling any comments
I have never done that
Re: My Donation To Peter Obi Presidential Campaign - Photo by waledeji(m): 11:30am On Nov 26, 2022
NwaMamaIwota:
wale leave me alone naaa

I'm not cancelling any comments
I have never done that
my prend my prend grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Donation To Peter Obi Presidential Campaign - Photo by Donjazet2: 11:31am On Nov 26, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

I have nothing to prove to you , it's a total waste of time

God bless you brother, you've just motivated a whole lot of people to do the same. To put their money where their mouths are. May your resources be replenished. May God grant us our heart desires.
Re: My Donation To Peter Obi Presidential Campaign - Photo by PrinceOfLagos: 11:31am On Nov 26, 2022
Donjazet2:

God bless you brother, you've just motivated a whole lot of people to do the same. To put their money where their mouths are. May your resources be replenished. May God grant us our heart desires.
Thanks , you too
Re: My Donation To Peter Obi Presidential Campaign - Photo by NwaMamaIwota(f): 11:33am On Nov 26, 2022
waledeji:
my prend my prend grin grin grin
you're in love with me kiss
Re: My Donation To Peter Obi Presidential Campaign - Photo by Jamesbiodun(m): 11:52am On Nov 26, 2022
It is better for me to give the needy money than to give my money for campaign coz the needy needs it more

2 Likes

Re: My Donation To Peter Obi Presidential Campaign - Photo by Misterone: 11:55am On Nov 26, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
Sorry I had to conceal my identity for security reasons ...

I've always prayed for a better Nigeria for all and I strongly believe that the Peter Obi Presidency will lead Nigeria to the path of prosperity.

God bless the federal republic of Nigeria
yeah, you had to conceal your identity, that's understandable. Why do you have to conceal the identity of beneficiary too? Or is the identity of the beneficiary not as you said?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Donation To Peter Obi Presidential Campaign - Photo by naijapips04: 12:02pm On Nov 26, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

I have nothing to prove to you , it's a total waste of time

Says the idiota posting debit alert on the internet.
Re: My Donation To Peter Obi Presidential Campaign - Photo by DesChyko: 12:10pm On Nov 26, 2022
Moh247:

Linus

I still did transaction today with first bank

Na fake you snap

You're talking, Mr Fake Life?

You that claimed to have 400k+ BTC? grin

Meanwhile you crop out the 0.00 in front of the BTC value to fool neophytes. grin

Or is it not you that posted this cropped image below to deceive your village people??

1 Like

Re: My Donation To Peter Obi Presidential Campaign - Photo by Okoyeeboz: 12:10pm On Nov 26, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

I've always prayed for a better Nigeria for all and I strongly believe that the Peter Obi Presidency will lead Nigeria to the path of prosperity.

After paying UGM due on Monday, you pay Peter Obi on Friday. Sabi boy.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Donation To Peter Obi Presidential Campaign - Photo by Jogs1900: 12:15pm On Nov 26, 2022
ahiboilandgas:
scammer why hid the account donated to ? Are you supposed to hid the obidattic collection accounts. Cheap Liars like their candidate
That OP is petty and lacks integrity...I don't know why he covered beneficiary's details if he actually donated.

2 Likes

Re: My Donation To Peter Obi Presidential Campaign - Photo by totit: 12:18pm On Nov 26, 2022
The usual liar and well-known shameless idiot with no dignity and honor.

Lmaoo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Donation To Peter Obi Presidential Campaign - Photo by crixlight2(m): 12:20pm On Nov 26, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
Atiku will get good number of votes in the north no doubt but the odds are in Peter Obi favour

Peter Obi will surely win Lagos , it's obvious
Because your father is Akinolu king of Lagos , that is why you as a price of lagos know who will win lagos , if you are proud of Obi why not change your name to price of Anambra. But you are ashamed of him

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Donation To Peter Obi Presidential Campaign - Photo by Sammy07: 12:24pm On Nov 26, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

Lol
Re: My Donation To Peter Obi Presidential Campaign - Photo by Moh247: 12:33pm On Nov 26, 2022
DesChyko:

You're talking, Mr Fake Life?

You that claimed to have 400k+ BTC? grin

Meanwhile you crop out the 0.00 in front of the BTC value to fool neophytes. grin

Or is it not you that posted this cropped image below to deceive your village people??

When and when did I claim such

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Donation To Peter Obi Presidential Campaign - Photo by emerged01(m): 12:33pm On Nov 26, 2022
ahiboilandgas:
scammer why hid the account donated to ? Are you supposed to hid the obidattic collection accounts. Cheap Liars like their candidate
Dont even mind him,why would he think of contributing 46k and not rounding it up.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Donation To Peter Obi Presidential Campaign - Photo by NigeriaIsGreat: 12:35pm On Nov 26, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
Atiku will get good number of votes in the north no doubt but the odds are in Peter Obi favour

Peter Obi will surely win Lagos , it's obvious
Chinedu

Biko go borrow shame na grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Donation To Peter Obi Presidential Campaign - Photo by PrinceOfLagos: 1:02pm On Nov 26, 2022
God bless the next President Nigeria, Mr Peter Obi

2 Likes

Re: My Donation To Peter Obi Presidential Campaign - Photo by Moh247: 2:23pm On Nov 26, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
God bless the next President Nigeria, Mr Peter Obi

Correction

God bless ex President of Nigeria, Mr Matthew Obasanjo

God bless Incoming President of Nigeria Bola Ahmed Tinubu

Re: My Donation To Peter Obi Presidential Campaign - Photo by Nobody: 2:57pm On Nov 26, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

You're a patriotic Nigerian. God bless you.

@Moh247 Leodeking Abdul05 lhordspy Throwback PandoraObi FreeStuffsNG Biodun556 Batified2023
Come and prove that you truly care about Nigeria by donating to the campaign fund of the best Presidential candidate Peter Obi cheesy
Re: My Donation To Peter Obi Presidential Campaign - Photo by sreamsense: 3:04pm On Nov 26, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

Comming from a serial liar! How are we sure you donated to Obi when you have failed integrity test in the past? Even if you block your name, why can't you leave beneficiary account number since LP donation account number is already in public domain. Anybody can just bring any transfer transaction and say it is to Obi when we can't even confirm if transfer is to Obi or another person.

You can't be trusted being a perpetual liar, you may just be doing this show to push people to go and donate to Obi LP. However, for me; I can't waste my money donating for failure, somebody that I know can't even win single local government outside south east. I better use my money to eat because I can't join association of looser queue. I am always a winner and not looser. I can identify looser from afar of if I see one like Obi, I am not ready to labour in vain. My vote must count

2 Likes

Re: My Donation To Peter Obi Presidential Campaign - Photo by kingmaster2009: 3:07pm On Nov 26, 2022
Your wasted donation to the Obituary campaign .....

ObiFAILURE
Re: My Donation To Peter Obi Presidential Campaign - Photo by PrinceDoctor(m): 3:47pm On Nov 26, 2022
I don't comment on stuffs like this, but I hate people claiming what they are not; playing with people's intelligence. This transaction wasn't sent to LP Account.
1. You conceled the supposed beneficiary's details which is already public. Clearly this transaction was to another.
2. Donations are likely sent in round figures. The money sent here is likely for a purchase or payment of debt.
3. You made the post and was busy insulting those who raised objection that the transaction is "fake." We don't panick in proving the truth.

The campaign strategies you guys are employing will only help to push your man farer from 3rd position. Atleast you guys should allow him take 3rd postion in peace, this will enhance his chances next time.

IT'S SOUTH, IT'S JAGABAN.

5 Likes

Re: My Donation To Peter Obi Presidential Campaign - Photo by william944: 3:50pm On Nov 26, 2022
I’m for AtikuI’m for Atiku...
Re: My Donation To Peter Obi Presidential Campaign - Photo by BeardedMeat(m): 3:54pm On Nov 26, 2022
peepydelano:
You just wasted your money if this is true, Obi isn’t popular outside social media. The people whose votes will elect the president sees Obi as a joke and most don’t even know him. 2023 isn’t obi’s time , maybe sometimes later. Atiku is the best option for now
Who is this mosquito?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

(yoruba/igbo) Nigeria Politics Ended Our Childhood Friendship Today / Dabiri-erewa Condemns Killing Of Nigerian Teenager In London / 2019: I Will Pay Workers N50,000 Minimum Wage If Elected – Olawepo Hashim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.