Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,001 members, 7,852,404 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 05:36 PM

My Donation To Peter Obi Presidential Campaign - Photo - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Donation To Peter Obi Presidential Campaign - Photo (9667 Views)

What I Noticed About The Brazilian Election Campaign(photo) / Youths Take Peter Obi's Presidential Campaign To Beer Parlour (Video) / Hausa Version Of Peter Obi's Presidential Election Campaign Jingle (Pix, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Donation To Peter Obi Presidential Campaign - Photo by beerfraud(f): 5:50am On Nov 27, 2022
07kjb:
Thanks I'm making some donation too

All we want is a better NIGERIA
nobody is stopping you but be sincere all the time
Re: My Donation To Peter Obi Presidential Campaign - Photo by Peterobiisathie(f): 6:12am On Nov 27, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
Sorry I had to conceal my identity for security reasons ...

I've always prayed for a better Nigeria for all and I strongly believe that the Peter Obi Presidency will lead Nigeria to the path of prosperity.

God bless the federal republic of Nigeria
none of this account number started with 006

1 Like

Re: My Donation To Peter Obi Presidential Campaign - Photo by Dhury: 6:19am On Nov 27, 2022
madridguy:
Poorly edited.
if it's not fake why covered the beneficiary info from others who may wish to contribute too?
Re: My Donation To Peter Obi Presidential Campaign - Photo by PrinceOfLagos: 6:27am On Nov 27, 2022
Peterobiisathie:
none of this account number started with 006
please go to church and stop posting yeye something

1 Like

Re: My Donation To Peter Obi Presidential Campaign - Photo by Peterobiisathie(f): 6:35am On Nov 27, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
please go to church and stop posting yeye something
sincerity should be your watchword. Can you now see the reason why we can never support Peter Peter Obi? Average Yeeboe man has 100% tendency of telling lies
You have just been caught red-handed
Apologize as you onyeAshuaUru said
Re: My Donation To Peter Obi Presidential Campaign - Photo by PrinceOfLagos: 6:49am On Nov 27, 2022
Peterobiisathie:
sincerity should be your watchword. Can you now see the reason why we can never support Peter Peter Obi? Average Yeeboe man has 100% tendency of telling lies
I don't banter words with women so all I could tell you s to go to church

1 Like

Re: My Donation To Peter Obi Presidential Campaign - Photo by Aldol: 8:46am On Nov 27, 2022
Peterobiisathie:
Every sensible person knows he is lying., this your revelation further confirmed it. That guy slave of Lagos is really a disgrace to the obedient.he disgust me anytime I see his mumu post. Spits on his skull

1 Like

Re: My Donation To Peter Obi Presidential Campaign - Photo by basty: 8:48am On Nov 27, 2022
The poor becomes poorer. Matt 25:29
Re: My Donation To Peter Obi Presidential Campaign - Photo by TheNiceGuy(m): 8:52am On Nov 27, 2022
Refute her claim.

Like Canditate, like supporters.

Fraudsters
PrinceOfLagos:

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Donation To Peter Obi Presidential Campaign - Photo by PrinceOfLagos: 9:22am On Nov 27, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
Refute her claim.

Like Canditate, like supporters.

Fraudsters
stop talking nonsense please
Re: My Donation To Peter Obi Presidential Campaign - Photo by FamTomx2(m): 9:25am On Nov 27, 2022
ahiboilandgas:
be be confirm mumu . Consolation when caught like a pig and obi

Ode, Obi will preside over the affairs of your Dammed family & you, come 2023!

1 Like

Re: My Donation To Peter Obi Presidential Campaign - Photo by beerfraud(f): 9:30am On Nov 27, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
stop talking nonsense please
who knows may be you Photoshop the pictures of the flight from Lagos to Imo state. Every single of your post from now on should be scrutinized; there may be tendency of lies in them

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Donation To Peter Obi Presidential Campaign - Photo by samunaka: 9:55am On Nov 27, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
Sorry I had to conceal my identity for security reasons ...

I've always prayed for a better Nigeria for all and I strongly believe that the Peter Obi Presidency will lead Nigeria to the path of prosperity.

God bless the federal republic of Nigeria

You are a liar, you can conceal your name and account number for security reason but why are you hiding the beneficiary name and account number, I smell a rat in this your claims

1 Like

Re: My Donation To Peter Obi Presidential Campaign - Photo by Aldol: 10:37am On Nov 27, 2022
PrinceOfLagos abi na slave of lagos, you have abandoned your shameful thread since you have been caught. Come and refute our claims here or you forever remain silent and beg for forgiveness from your obidients
Re: My Donation To Peter Obi Presidential Campaign - Photo by Peterobiisathie(f): 11:34am On Nov 27, 2022
cheesy
PrinceOfLagos:

Re: My Donation To Peter Obi Presidential Campaign - Photo by PrinceOfLagos: 11:36am On Nov 27, 2022
Peterobiisathie:
cheesy
abi you be man sef grin
Re: My Donation To Peter Obi Presidential Campaign - Photo by Peterobiisathie(f): 11:41am On Nov 27, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
abi you be man sef grin
I'm a woman of virtue I hate lies
Re: My Donation To Peter Obi Presidential Campaign - Photo by RenaissanceGuy: 11:42am On Nov 27, 2022
Anybody who takes princeoflagos seriously, should actually have himself to blame. I always jump all his comments, because it contains no logic or common sense, but always full of lies. Some of his other monikers: FarahAideed, SarkinYarkin, GamalNasser, crownwealth019, ozaoekpe, severussnape, and many others.
Re: My Donation To Peter Obi Presidential Campaign - Photo by blessgreg: 11:43am On Nov 27, 2022
Na una sabi
Re: My Donation To Peter Obi Presidential Campaign - Photo by PrinceOfLagos: 11:47am On Nov 27, 2022
Peterobiisathie:
I'm a woman of virtue I hate lies
Sheybi you have your PVC, get ready to vote for Peter Obi for President in 2023
Re: My Donation To Peter Obi Presidential Campaign - Photo by FarahAideed: 11:51am On Nov 27, 2022
RenaissanceGuy:
Anybody who takes princeoflagos seriously, should actually have himself to blame. I always jump all his comments, because it contains no logic or common sense, but always full of lies. Some of his other monikers: FarahAideed, SarkinYarkin, GamalNasser, crownwealth019, ozaoekpe, severussnape, and many others.

I am not princeoflagos ..stop slandering my moniker
Re: My Donation To Peter Obi Presidential Campaign - Photo by Aldol: 11:58am On Nov 27, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

Sheybi you have your PVC, get ready to vote for Peter Obi for President in 2023
Bloody scammer,don't derail your thread...refute all our claims that you never donated money to Obi's campaign by showing evidences
Re: My Donation To Peter Obi Presidential Campaign - Photo by PrinceOfLagos: 11:59am On Nov 27, 2022
Aldol:

Bloody scammer,don't derail your thread...refute all our claims that you never donated money to Obi's campaign by showing evidences
Get out please
Re: My Donation To Peter Obi Presidential Campaign - Photo by aariwa(m): 12:13pm On Nov 27, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

Stop talking nonsense

I know you want me to reveal my identity through that receipt but I had to conceal it because of people like you
Don’t ever post your details online. A lot of these tinubu urchins are scammers. Once they get those details they will clean up your account
Re: My Donation To Peter Obi Presidential Campaign - Photo by Aldol: 12:16pm On Nov 27, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

Get out please
That's the best you can do since you have been caught.....its not easy,I understand how embarrassed you must have been after being caught by intelligent nairalanders. You must be deeply regretting creating this thread now and we will make sure this thread ever remains active so as to continue to disgrace you, bloody scammer grin grin grin grin
Re: My Donation To Peter Obi Presidential Campaign - Photo by PrinceOfLagos: 12:17pm On Nov 27, 2022
aariwa:
Don’t ever post your details online. A lot of these tinubu urchins are scammers. Once they get those details they will clean up your account
I know them well that's why I concealed the details on the receipt
Re: My Donation To Peter Obi Presidential Campaign - Photo by Aldol: 12:21pm On Nov 27, 2022
aariwa:
See how you are exhibiting stupidity online, an alleged obedient supporter made fool of you, scammed you and instead of you to call him to order, you are supporting him....spits

2 Likes

Re: My Donation To Peter Obi Presidential Campaign - Photo by RenaissanceGuy: 12:23pm On Nov 27, 2022
FarahAideed:

I am not princeoflagos ..stop slandering my moniker
Another lie. Grow up and change.
Re: My Donation To Peter Obi Presidential Campaign - Photo by aariwa(m): 12:42pm On Nov 27, 2022
Aldol:

See how you are exhibiting stupidity online, an alleged obedient supporter made fool of you, scammed you and instead of you to call him to order, you are supporting him....spits
scam who? Why would any person want to post their account details online..to impress who actually? If a person doesn’t believe the redacted first one he posted then that’s the person’s cup of tea. He doesn’t owe anybody any explanation because if he gets scammed trying to impress people on a faceless forum, he will have himself to blame
Re: My Donation To Peter Obi Presidential Campaign - Photo by Aldol: 12:52pm On Nov 27, 2022
aariwa:
scam who? Why would any person want to post their account details online..to impress who actually? If a person doesn’t believe the redacted first one he posted then that’s the person’s cup of tea. He doesn’t owe anybody any explanation because if he gets scammed trying to impress people on a faceless forum, he will have himself to blame
You sound very unintelligent or maybe this is your alternate account... go back to read all the comments again and show me where anyone asked him to give his own account details, other than the beneficiary account number ( which is in the public domain). ..... Why hide the beneficiary account number
Re: My Donation To Peter Obi Presidential Campaign - Photo by aariwa(m): 1:09pm On Nov 27, 2022
Aldol:

You sound very unintelligent or maybe this is your alternate account... go back to read all the comments again and show me where anyone asked him to give his own account details, other than the beneficiary account number ( which is in the public domain). ..... Why hide the beneficiary account number
you are really brain dead to think I would go and open an alternate account because of 46k . The fact that you see that as money show the level of poverty ravaging your life. I saw your posts then realized it was a tinubu pig. A lot of people post here that your brain must be missing to support the Yoruba Muslim project. Continue wasting your time on a faceless forum scavenging for people account details. Ode!

1 Like

Re: My Donation To Peter Obi Presidential Campaign - Photo by Aldol: 1:23pm On Nov 27, 2022
aariwa:
you are really brain dead to think I would go and open an alternate account because of 46k . The fact that you see that as money show the level of poverty ravaging your life. I saw your posts then realized it was a tinubu pig. A lot of people post here that your brain must be missing to support the Yoruba Muslim project. Continue wasting your time on a faceless forum scavenging for people account details. Ode!
You be confirm ewu,trying to derail the thread to cover up your foolishness. It's common with you fools, once you couldn't counter an argument you quickly try to derail. Show me where anyone asked the Op to disclose his own personal account details as you claimed....show me and I will send you 50k right away

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Afegbua To Daniel Bwala: I Am Not One Of Those Atiku Can Threaten / 2023 Polls: Idris Aregbe Appeals To Youths To Shun Violence, Vote Tinubu / Anti-Same Sex Marriage Bill Scales Second Reading In House Of Reps

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.