Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,970 members, 7,852,277 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 03:09 PM

My Donation To Peter Obi Presidential Campaign - Photo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Donation To Peter Obi Presidential Campaign - Photo (9663 Views)

What I Noticed About The Brazilian Election Campaign(photo) / Youths Take Peter Obi's Presidential Campaign To Beer Parlour (Video) / Hausa Version Of Peter Obi's Presidential Election Campaign Jingle (Pix, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Donation To Peter Obi Presidential Campaign - Photo by Corrinthians(m): 11:15am On Nov 26, 2022
I'm beginning to think this dude's a thief.

What's the point hiding the beneficiary's name and account number when both are public knowledge?

These are the traits of a criminal or someone desperately seeking attention and validation.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Donation To Peter Obi Presidential Campaign - Photo by PrinceOfLagos: 11:15am On Nov 26, 2022
sonature1:

The guy na scammer.

I don't know why people always think they need to impress others.

Peter Obi asked for 1k and you are showing us a 46k transaction you sent to someone.
Bros, Another Nairalander donated 5k here and he posted receipt .

That the campaign team requested for 1k doesn't mean some people won't contribute more than that

1 Like

Re: My Donation To Peter Obi Presidential Campaign - Photo by thatgirl504(f): 11:15am On Nov 26, 2022
[quote author=Moh247 post=118695457

Linus

I still did transaction now with first bank

Na fake you snap[/quote] is the transaction for the burial? Accept our deepest condolences.
Re: My Donation To Peter Obi Presidential Campaign - Photo by MoneySEASON: 11:16am On Nov 26, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

Stop talking nonsense

I know you want me to reveal my identity through that receipt but I had to conceal it because of people like you

Don't mind the clown man. Just do your thing and leave these urchins for Satan to deal with them for failing the coming election grin

2 Likes

Re: My Donation To Peter Obi Presidential Campaign - Photo by ahiboilandgas: 11:17am On Nov 26, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

Stop talking nonsense

I know you want me to reveal my identity through that receipt but I had to conceal it because of people like you
you think say ever body be zombedent like una ? Who hides campaign account ? You can hid sender but not receiver that how to mobilze . Go and buy you garri in peace. Werey

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Donation To Peter Obi Presidential Campaign - Photo by sonature1: 11:17am On Nov 26, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

That the campaign team requested for 1k doesn't mean some people won't contribute more than that

Show us the beneficiary.

Why is that hard for you?

2 Likes

Re: My Donation To Peter Obi Presidential Campaign - Photo by MoneySEASON: 11:18am On Nov 26, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

Urchins are broke that's why they don't believe someone can donate above the requested amount because the hardship their party invoked on Nigerians is also hitting them from all corners grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Donation To Peter Obi Presidential Campaign - Photo by PrinceOfLagos: 11:19am On Nov 26, 2022
MoneySEASON:

Don't mind the clown man. Just do your thing and leave these urchins for Satan to deal with them for failing the coming election grin
Dem dey find who Dem go catch , but I smart pass Dem papa grin

2 Likes

Re: My Donation To Peter Obi Presidential Campaign - Photo by Aufbauh(m): 11:19am On Nov 26, 2022
A serial lying Igbo boy struggling in Lagos claiming to send 46k (not even a round figure) to fund another liar presidential candidate campaign. Odiegwu!

Probably paying up a loan he collected from one of those loan app.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Donation To Peter Obi Presidential Campaign - Photo by ahiboilandgas: 11:19am On Nov 26, 2022
Corrinthians:

What's the point hiding the beneficiary's name and account number when both are public knowledge?

These are the traits of a criminal or someone desperately seeking attention and validation.
this are the criminals on nairaland next na to clone the real accounts and twerk it a little to scam people. Watch out .

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Donation To Peter Obi Presidential Campaign - Photo by NwaMamaIwota(f): 11:19am On Nov 26, 2022
Corrinthians:

if there's anything like justice and fairness in this forum mynd44 nlfpmod Seun Dominique will fix you for this comment

2 Likes

Re: My Donation To Peter Obi Presidential Campaign - Photo by PrinceOfLagos: 11:20am On Nov 26, 2022
ahiboilandgas:
this are the criminals on nairaland next na to clone the real accounts and twerk it a little to scam people. Watch out .
Stop talking nonsense please

1 Like

Re: My Donation To Peter Obi Presidential Campaign - Photo by OnyeAshuaUru: 11:20am On Nov 26, 2022
I think I agree with BATstards on this issue. There is no known reason to hide the beneficiary account as op did here. Those who actually donated never did that.
And that figure? Why 46K? In a freewill donation of this kind, people are more likely to give round figures not 46K.
Op should republish the transaction receipt showing the beneficiary account, or he should pull this post down and tender an apology to both the Obidients and BATstards of this forum.

5 Likes

Re: My Donation To Peter Obi Presidential Campaign - Photo by ahiboilandgas: 11:20am On Nov 26, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

be be confirm mumu . Consolation when caught like a pig and obi

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Donation To Peter Obi Presidential Campaign - Photo by PrinceOfLagos: 11:21am On Nov 26, 2022
NwaMamaIwota:
if there's anything like justice and fairness in this forum mynd44 nlfpmod Seun Dominique will fix you for this comment
I have huge respect for Mynd44 but I think he's not doing enough to tame this Tinubu supporters

1 Like

Re: My Donation To Peter Obi Presidential Campaign - Photo by NwaMamaIwota(f): 11:21am On Nov 26, 2022
God bless you obaoflagos sorry Prince of Lagos

Moh247 is crying
children of God are dancing
hahahahaha

1 Like

Re: My Donation To Peter Obi Presidential Campaign - Photo by MoneySEASON: 11:21am On Nov 26, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

As in ehn grin

Any small progress from LP camp dey pain them grin

1 Like

Re: My Donation To Peter Obi Presidential Campaign - Photo by Okoroawusa: 11:21am On Nov 26, 2022
PrinceofLagos when are you going to delete this moniker like you promised?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Donation To Peter Obi Presidential Campaign - Photo by PrinceOfLagos: 11:21am On Nov 26, 2022
ahiboilandgas:
be be confirm mumu . Consolation when caught like a pig and obi
Mynd44 Oam4j Seun
Re: My Donation To Peter Obi Presidential Campaign - Photo by PrinceOfLagos: 11:22am On Nov 26, 2022
NwaMamaIwota:
God bless you obaoflagos sorry Prince of Lagos

Moh247 is crying
children of God are dancing
hahahahaha
Oba or Prince of Lagos , you're on point

We go collect Lagos soon and give the state the facelift it truly deserves

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Donation To Peter Obi Presidential Campaign - Photo by OlawaleBammie: 11:23am On Nov 26, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
Sorry I had to conceal my identity for security reasons ...

I've always prayed for a better Nigeria for all and I strongly believe that the Peter Obi Presidency will lead Nigeria to the path of prosperity.

God bless the federal republic of Nigeria
Inside ur 200k plus na hin u dey send 46k?? grin grin grin

Lol, oga ooh, resun da sinuubu..

How u go use syringe dey pour water for inside ocean biko?? angry grin grin
Re: My Donation To Peter Obi Presidential Campaign - Photo by Moh247: 11:23am On Nov 26, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

Oba or Prince of Lagos , you're on point

We go collect Lagos soon and give the state the facelift it truly deserves

As we collected Islamic state of Imo,

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Donation To Peter Obi Presidential Campaign - Photo by OnyeAshuaUru: 11:23am On Nov 26, 2022
Corrinthians:

Gbam

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Donation To Peter Obi Presidential Campaign - Photo by waledeji(m): 11:24am On Nov 26, 2022
NwaMamaIwota:
stop crying, you don't have cancelling power anymore and the thing dey pain you well well

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Donation To Peter Obi Presidential Campaign - Photo by PrinceOfLagos: 11:24am On Nov 26, 2022
MoneySEASON:

As in ehn grin

Any small progress from LP camp dey pain them grin
No be lie, I don't know why Peter Obi matter dey pepper Dem for body

But my happiness be sey many Nigerians don wake up pass before and can now see through Tinubu and his followers lies and deceit

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Donation To Peter Obi Presidential Campaign - Photo by NwaMamaIwota(f): 11:24am On Nov 26, 2022
Moh247:

As we collected Islamic state of Imo,
shatap stop talking nonsense
e pain am ooo

1 Like

Re: My Donation To Peter Obi Presidential Campaign - Photo by NwaMamaIwota(f): 11:24am On Nov 26, 2022
waledeji:
stop crying, you don't have cancelling power anymore and the thing dey pain you well well
angry
Re: My Donation To Peter Obi Presidential Campaign - Photo by PrinceOfLagos: 11:25am On Nov 26, 2022
Okoroawusa:
PrinceofLagos when are you going to delete this moniker like you promised?
well, Tinubu dollarised the APC presidential primary so I won't deactivate

1 Like

Re: My Donation To Peter Obi Presidential Campaign - Photo by GoodLife4live: 11:25am On Nov 26, 2022
God1000:
This is commendable, God bless you.

You are indeed a good nigerian fighting for a new Nigeria.

I need to send mine, where is the account number.

We are fighting for the soul of this country, we must rescue Nigeria

It is a good cause worth fighting for.
nyamiri with lies are 5 and 6... Show us the beneficiary names and account number

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Donation To Peter Obi Presidential Campaign - Photo by OlawaleBammie: 11:25am On Nov 26, 2022
God1000:
This is commendable, God bless you.

You are indeed a good nigerian fighting for a new Nigeria.

I need to send mine, where is the account number.

We are fighting for the soul of this country, we must rescue Nigeria

It is a good cause worth fighting for.
He's only fighting for his tribal man, just shut up

If truly u guys mean well for Nigeria den u should vote for someone who has never held a public office before.
Re: My Donation To Peter Obi Presidential Campaign - Photo by ahiboilandgas: 11:25am On Nov 26, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
Mynd44 Oam4j Seun
theif and scammer spotted make I report too.rule 8 broken .don't post false items on nairaland.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Donation To Peter Obi Presidential Campaign - Photo by MoneySEASON: 11:26am On Nov 26, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

No be lie, I don't know what Peter Obi matter dey pepper Dem for body

But my happiness be sey many Nigerians don wake up pass before and can now see through Tinubu and his followers lies and deceit

You're on point man.

They know we coming for that seat, that's why they're harbouring any means to cut us off but God pass them.

Peter Obi will be the president of this country come 2023.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Six Family Members Killed In Renewed Jos Violence / Radio Biafra Facebook Page Is Becoming Scanty! / Off-Season Polls: Electronic Collation Illegal, Says INEC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.