Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,090 members, 7,859,953 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 10:03 PM

Onoh Hits Kenneth Okonkwo Over Attacks On Tinubu. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Onoh Hits Kenneth Okonkwo Over Attacks On Tinubu. (33371 Views)

We Won’t Hand Over Our ‘sick’ Country To A ‘quack Doctor’ — Onoh Hits Back Peter / 20 IPOB Members Arrested In Orlu Over Attacks On Soldiers / Timi Frank To Tinubu: Your Silence Over Attacks Against Yorubas Worrisome (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Onoh Hits Kenneth Okonkwo Over Attacks On Tinubu. by buckeyemedia: 1:39pm On Nov 26, 2022
maestroferddi:
lol...

The dude is giving you guys shege...

I always suspected that his manner of dramatising as he speaks will draw viewers to him...

We don't need your affirmation. We launched him from the laboratory...

Labour Party is the game...the new normal.

The rest are playing catch up...
With no sitting Governor, Senator, House of Representatives both @ State & Federal level?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Onoh Hits Kenneth Okonkwo Over Attacks On Tinubu. by clockwisereport: 1:39pm On Nov 26, 2022
buckeyemedia:
No need to answer you, silence is the best answer for a ******. Shameless Peter Obi the Betrayer.
See, I am not a fan of OBI or any Nigerian politician(dead or alive). Answer me based on what I posted

1 Like

Re: Onoh Hits Kenneth Okonkwo Over Attacks On Tinubu. by casualobserver: 1:39pm On Nov 26, 2022
maestroferddi:
lol...

The dude is giving you guys shege...

I always suspected that his manner of dramatising as he speaks will draw viewers to him...

We don't need your affirmation. We launched him from the laboratory...

Labour Party is the game...the new normal.

The rest are playing catch up...

It only attracts nitwits. I have never been able to watch a full interview from him. He is so irritating I can’t hear him long enough to deliver his message. It is means he is not effective at doing his job. Bwala attacks Tinubu, Reno attacks Tinubu, I listen to them
Because they are listenable. I can’t listen to this guy speak.

To be honest I had never heard of him until a few weeks ago. It just goes to validate why I don’t watch Nollywood. I always say it takes a low IQ to be fascinated by Nollywood!!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Onoh Hits Kenneth Okonkwo Over Attacks On Tinubu. by NwaMamaIwota(f): 1:44pm On Nov 26, 2022
Corrinthians:
Two Igbos fighting. None of my business. smiley
omenka do you love Reno ofockery cheesy
Re: Onoh Hits Kenneth Okonkwo Over Attacks On Tinubu. by maestroferddi: 1:48pm On Nov 26, 2022
casualobserver:

It only attracts nitwits. I have never been able to watch a full interview from him. He is so irritating I can’t hear him long enough to deliver his message. It is means he is not effective at doing his job. Bwala attacks Tinubu, Reno attacks Tinubu, I listen to them
Because they are listenable. I can’t listen to this guy speak.

To be honest I had never heard of him until a few weeks ago. It just goes to validate why I don’t watch Nollywood. I always say it takes a low IQ to be fascinated by Nollywood!!!!
Oga you are not adding up...

What is the logic that discountenances Kenneth Okonkwo's meteoric rise as one of the best political spokespersons in Nigeria just because mighty you could not extricate yourself from ethnocentric bondage to listen to his pitch?

The Bwala and few others you cited, I am sure, salute Okonkwo's oratory.

I don't know your experience, but as a professional public speaker, I can tell you for free that Kenneth Okonkwo is an orator par excellence.

You think we came to play here.... We unleashed the full option...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Onoh Hits Kenneth Okonkwo Over Attacks On Tinubu. by maestroferddi: 1:50pm On Nov 26, 2022
buckeyemedia:
With no sitting Governor, Senator, House of Representatives both @ State & Federal level?
Comprehension issues...

The new normal in modern politicking...
Re: Onoh Hits Kenneth Okonkwo Over Attacks On Tinubu. by ComeToJesus: 1:51pm On Nov 26, 2022
Doesn't change the fact that the APC is a vehicle for mass burial, hunger, endless looting of the nation's treasury and terrorism.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Onoh Hits Kenneth Okonkwo Over Attacks On Tinubu. by 5starMan: 1:59pm On Nov 26, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
"Kenneth Okonkwo should remember his famous line in Living in Bondage where he delivered, ‘Paulo, you are my fried and you didn’t explains things well for me’ which is the reason I’m now explaining things well for him, that Asiwaju come February 2023 will become Nigeria’s next president and when that time comes, I wouldn’t want Andy to come and say to me that I didn’t not explain this thing well to him.”

Kenneth is living in bondage of an inconclusive political life. Let him enjoy his 5-minutes of political fame; he is low budget Pa Babachir Lawal, they don't have electoral value yet some lazy media platforms elevate them.
check my signature for free stuffs!
He wouldn't have been if he were supporting rogue Tinubu.
Re: Onoh Hits Kenneth Okonkwo Over Attacks On Tinubu. by zionstaar75: 2:05pm On Nov 26, 2022
Donjazet2:
Nigerians should not let themselves be decieved by the pro-tinubu comments they see here or the suspicious likes on some of his posts. Know that unlike you and i, average users of this site that come to read news once in a while, the APC has employed the use of troll farms, bots and "digital media team" whose job during the campaign is to try and shape and manipulate public opinions.

Please repost this post and pictures below so that others can be sensitized. See the proofs below, see where the owner of this site is also complaining about these shenanigans.
Share and repost so that others would not be decieved. This is information warfare, a battle of the minds.
I keep asking, does peter obi want to rule the zoo?no Igbo man will rule this country for 16years.let them follow KANU to biafra
Re: Onoh Hits Kenneth Okonkwo Over Attacks On Tinubu. by israelmao(m): 2:11pm On Nov 26, 2022
Some minds in Nigeria are well-tailored towards oppression and unnecessary hardship but the God we serve will deliver this nation from Pharaoh by his mighty hands come 2023.

1 Like

Re: Onoh Hits Kenneth Okonkwo Over Attacks On Tinubu. by assholemods: 2:11pm On Nov 26, 2022
Since when did Kenneth Okonkwo become a STALWART in Labour Party?
Someone that just decamped from APC yesterday.
Re: Onoh Hits Kenneth Okonkwo Over Attacks On Tinubu. by manyus(m): 2:13pm On Nov 26, 2022
Acidosis:

This is supposed to be funny? Does this mad man know that entertainers contribute about 2% to Nigeria's GDP?

This is the same GDP that his useless party ruined in 7 years. .

If people like Kenñeth cannot contribute to politics, who else should? The insane drug addict who goes about stealing everything, from public assets to people's identities, and childhood memories?

Sane Nigerians must take back their country from career political jobbers without enterprise. Useless lots.

Obi's supporters and vawulence na 5&6. What has madness has to do with this. No get hypertension for politician matter o!
Re: Onoh Hits Kenneth Okonkwo Over Attacks On Tinubu. by KINGS100(m): 2:15pm On Nov 26, 2022
As expected, APC will leave the issue and be chasing a rat when the house is on fire.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Onoh Hits Kenneth Okonkwo Over Attacks On Tinubu. by casualobserver: 2:16pm On Nov 26, 2022
maestroferddi:
Oga you are not adding up...

What is the logic that discountenances Kenneth Okonkwo's meteoric rise as one of the best political spokespersons in Nigeria just because mighty you could not extricate yourself from ethnocentric bondage to listen to his pitch?

The Bwala and few others you cited, I am sure, salute Okonkwo's oratory.

I don't know your experience, but as a professional public speaker, I can tell you for free that Kenneth Okonkwo is an orator par excellence.

You think we came to play here.... We unleashed the full option...

Read my last sentence. Your answer is there!

1 Like

Re: Onoh Hits Kenneth Okonkwo Over Attacks On Tinubu. by KingOfAmebo(m): 2:19pm On Nov 26, 2022

Re: Onoh Hits Kenneth Okonkwo Over Attacks On Tinubu. by kimber6: 2:22pm On Nov 26, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
"Kenneth Okonkwo should remember his famous line in Living in Bondage where he delivered, ‘Paulo, you are my fried and you didn’t explains things well for me’ which is the reason I’m now explaining things well for him, that Asiwaju come February 2023 will become Nigeria’s next president and when that time comes, I wouldn’t want Andy to come and say to me that I didn’t not explain this thing well to him.”

Kenneth is living in bondage of an inconclusive political life. Let him enjoy his 5-minutes of political fame; he is low budget Pa Babachir Lawal, they don't have electoral value yet some lazy media platforms elevate them.

You’re very stupid, you’re an idiot, your speech has no basis and lack the proper meaning for someone who want to play a politician critic

2 Likes

Re: Onoh Hits Kenneth Okonkwo Over Attacks On Tinubu. by Counterfeit: 2:23pm On Nov 26, 2022
This guy was my school mate, and in the same faculty with me. I am not surprised at his utterances and hypocrisy. Anyways I want to believe he's acting up a script, just for the penny. His late dad and my late grandfather were friends, and he paid tribute for my late grandfather.
I knew his late dad for what he stood for; Onoh Nwa Ngwo would never vote nor canvass votes for Tinubu if he were to be alive today

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Onoh Hits Kenneth Okonkwo Over Attacks On Tinubu. by kimber6: 2:25pm On Nov 26, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:
Damn!

“ But in a hilarious reply to Okonkwo, Onoh asked the actor to grow beyond his 1991 debut movie role in ‘Living in Bondage’ ”

APC got brilliant brains!

Dropped the missile on Okonkwo!

If that’s brilliant to you then your brain isn’t wet but hard as a rock!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Onoh Hits Kenneth Okonkwo Over Attacks On Tinubu. by Faposky95: 2:30pm On Nov 26, 2022
Man's jus doing his job....
Whether Pa wins or not he gets paid......
KO is already a star
This guy is a professional politician.....
Expect any less....
Advice: challenge him to a one on one, any where....but here

1 Like

Re: Onoh Hits Kenneth Okonkwo Over Attacks On Tinubu. by DKM123: 2:34pm On Nov 26, 2022
Donjazet2:
Nigerians should not let themselves be decieved by the pro-tinubu comments they see here or the suspicious likes on some of his posts. Know that unlike you and i, average users of this site that come to read news once in a while, the APC has employed the use of troll farms, bots and "digital media team" whose job during the campaign is to try and shape and manipulate public opinions.

Please repost this post and pictures below so that others can be sensitized. See the proofs below, see where the owner of this site is also complaining about these shenanigans.
Share and repost so that others would not be decieved. This is information warfare, a battle of the minds.

Ofcourse, that's thier way!

Re: Onoh Hits Kenneth Okonkwo Over Attacks On Tinubu. by Nobody: 2:36pm On Nov 26, 2022
Tinubu supporters are always foolish & pointless all the time. That is why they re called urchins

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Onoh Hits Kenneth Okonkwo Over Attacks On Tinubu. by buhariguy(m): 2:37pm On Nov 26, 2022
Yankiss:
Andy Onoh, the issue is not whether Tinubu succeeds in his ambition riding on the back of national myopia. The problem is, if among the candidates that declared for the position, most importantly the 'triumvirates', you can thumb your chest and declare that Nigeria made a healthy choice in the event of Tinubu emergence.
yes,
Tinubu remain the best till tomorrow
Re: Onoh Hits Kenneth Okonkwo Over Attacks On Tinubu. by vivaAfrica: 2:39pm On Nov 26, 2022
Is this not same man that contested for Governor under PDP and lost at the primary some months ago? PDP and APC enemy of a better Nigeria
KudyDuru:

https://thenationonlineng.net/onoh-hits-kenneth-okonkwo-over-attacks-on-tinubu/
Re: Onoh Hits Kenneth Okonkwo Over Attacks On Tinubu. by hurlaryinkah(m): 2:43pm On Nov 26, 2022
2% indeed!
So what has been his own contribution out of 2% the whole industry contributed to GDP?
You need to visit native doctor to check your brain!

Acidosis:

This is supposed to be funny? Does this mad man know that entertainers contribute about 2% to Nigeria's GDP?

This is the same GDP that his useless party ruined in 7 years. .

If people like Kenñeth cannot contribute to politics, who else should? The insane drug addict who goes about stealing everything, from public assets to people's identities, and childhood memories?

Sane Nigerians must take back their country from career political jobbers without enterprise. Useless lots.
Re: Onoh Hits Kenneth Okonkwo Over Attacks On Tinubu. by kingmaster2009: 2:43pm On Nov 26, 2022
Joevics:
Bu did he lie? If he lied then sue him for defamation and stop writing epistles.

And if you are pained about his opinion against Kenneth You can sip a bottle of snipper
Re: Onoh Hits Kenneth Okonkwo Over Attacks On Tinubu. by ransomed: 2:44pm On Nov 26, 2022
Kenneth has spoken, who is the ewu bayelsa trying to sell to us?
An expired product of monumental shortage. Bad market will never sell.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Onoh Hits Kenneth Okonkwo Over Attacks On Tinubu. by aycorporat(m): 2:48pm On Nov 26, 2022
This response from the doctor is classic and hit Kenneth really "below the belt"
Re: Onoh Hits Kenneth Okonkwo Over Attacks On Tinubu. by Acidosis(m): 2:51pm On Nov 26, 2022
hurlaryinkah:
2% indeed!
So what has been his own contribution out of 2% the whole industry contributed to GDP?
You need to visit native doctor to check your brain!

What is APC's contribution to Nigeria?

Palliative looter.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Onoh Hits Kenneth Okonkwo Over Attacks On Tinubu. by princenaira(m): 2:56pm On Nov 26, 2022
Onoh, kindly tell us where you were in 1991 that Kenneth was already making waves to the World through acting

Is it a laughing matter that he could not afford ticket yesterday since he 8s not into stealing of public money.

Shame to you Onoh....your father will be crying in the grave for your sake

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Onoh Hits Kenneth Okonkwo Over Attacks On Tinubu. by Jostoman: 2:56pm On Nov 26, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

trash
Re: Onoh Hits Kenneth Okonkwo Over Attacks On Tinubu. by Mozegee: 2:57pm On Nov 26, 2022
A simple question you asked,but they can't answer it.
Joevics:
Bu did he lie? If he lied then sue him for defamation and stop writing epistles.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Court Sentences IGP To Three Months In Prison For Contempt / Urum Kalu Eke: South East Nominee Rejects Tinubu's Appointment To CBN Board / Tinubu Wins All The Local Governments In Ogun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.