Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,120 members, 7,860,046 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 01:52 AM

Onoh Hits Kenneth Okonkwo Over Attacks On Tinubu. - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Onoh Hits Kenneth Okonkwo Over Attacks On Tinubu. (33376 Views)

We Won’t Hand Over Our ‘sick’ Country To A ‘quack Doctor’ — Onoh Hits Back Peter / 20 IPOB Members Arrested In Orlu Over Attacks On Soldiers / Timi Frank To Tinubu: Your Silence Over Attacks Against Yorubas Worrisome (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Onoh Hits Kenneth Okonkwo Over Attacks On Tinubu. by Sunnyja: 7:07am On Nov 27, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
"Kenneth Okonkwo should remember his famous line in Living in Bondage where he delivered, ‘Paulo, you are my fried and you didn’t explains things well for me’ which is the reason I’m now explaining things well for him, that Asiwaju come February 2023 will become Nigeria’s next president and when that time comes, I wouldn’t want Andy to come and say to me that I didn’t not explain this thing well to him.”

Kenneth is living in bondage of an inconclusive political life. Let him enjoy his 5-minutes of political fame; he is low budget Pa Babachir Lawal, they don't have electoral value yet some lazy media platforms elevate them.
check my signature for free stuffs!
what exactly is the meaning of he is an actor? Leaving the message to attack his professional career! Joke of all people.
Re: Onoh Hits Kenneth Okonkwo Over Attacks On Tinubu. by chris31(m): 3:43pm On Nov 27, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
"Kenneth Okonkwo should remember his famous line in Living in Bondage where he delivered, ‘Paulo, you are my fried and you didn’t explains things well for me’ which is the reason I’m now explaining things well for him, that Asiwaju come February 2023 will become Nigeria’s next president and when that time comes, I wouldn’t want Andy to come and say to me that I didn’t not explain this thing well to him.”
Kenneth is living in bondage of an inconclusive political life. Let him enjoy his 5-minutes of political fame; he is low budget Pa Babachir Lawal, they don't have electoral value yet some lazy media platforms elevate them.
check my signature for free stuffs!

Lol and you forgot to mention FFK too i guess you skip him for a purpose now
Meanwhile i don't have any candidate let the best win for Nigeria interest
But in life i have live to understand don't believe people because human beings are selfish
Re: Onoh Hits Kenneth Okonkwo Over Attacks On Tinubu. by SugarGirl44(f): 6:32pm On Nov 27, 2022
DesChyko:

Well, it's never too late to learn this contextual meaning of seasoned; but as Obi said, we have to solve this education problem. Teaching you this meaning is one of my efforts.

Go and sin no more

#ObiDatti2023

What’s my business with English grama?
My language is more important to me, let oyinbo people too try to learn about mine.

I said what I said, drink sniper if you don’t like it.

1 Like

Re: Onoh Hits Kenneth Okonkwo Over Attacks On Tinubu. by DesChyko: 7:58pm On Nov 27, 2022
SugarGirl44:

What’s my business with English grama ?
My language is more important to me, let oyinbo people too try to learn about mine.

I said what I said, drink sniper if you don’t like it.

Says someone whose moniker and posts are in English grammar.

Re: Onoh Hits Kenneth Okonkwo Over Attacks On Tinubu. by SugarGirl44(f): 8:58pm On Nov 27, 2022
DesChyko:

Says someone whose moniker and posts are in English grammar.

I speak it cos I have to, not because I love to.
Rest.
Bye.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

INEC Issues Certificates Of Return To Ododo, Diri, Uzodinma (Photos) / Lawrence Iyere Gives Neya Uzor Kalu Range Rover On Their Wedding Day / Ekiti Governorship Election: Police Officers In High Spirits (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.