Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,921 members, 7,848,726 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 09:26 AM

Onoh Hits Kenneth Okonkwo Over Attacks On Tinubu. - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Onoh Hits Kenneth Okonkwo Over Attacks On Tinubu. (33354 Views)

We Won’t Hand Over Our ‘sick’ Country To A ‘quack Doctor’ — Onoh Hits Back Peter / 20 IPOB Members Arrested In Orlu Over Attacks On Soldiers / Timi Frank To Tinubu: Your Silence Over Attacks Against Yorubas Worrisome (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Onoh Hits Kenneth Okonkwo Over Attacks On Tinubu. by highness25(m): 3:00pm On Nov 26, 2022
KudyDuru:

https://thenationonlineng.net/onoh-hits-kenneth-okonkwo-over-attacks-on-tinubu/
Let Kenneth Okonkwo contest election and win first before we can start taking him serious. He should chose his words carefully too. He can ask FFK

1 Like

Re: Onoh Hits Kenneth Okonkwo Over Attacks On Tinubu. by julaion: 3:03pm On Nov 26, 2022
casualobserver:
Okonkwo is an 1mbecile. Not because he attacks APC or Tinubu, many people do and it is his right to but he comes across as a fool whenever he talks. Too much drama. Trying to sound more intelligent than he is. Like the author said, he is not auditioning for a role. Speak English without all the drama let us hear.
All you said here makes no sense at all
Just blabbbbbinggggh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Onoh Hits Kenneth Okonkwo Over Attacks On Tinubu. by MeaslesMumpsRub: 3:08pm On Nov 26, 2022
Joevics:
Bu did he lie? If he lied then sue him for defamation and stop writing epistles.

Tinuubu is your Next President.
Start living with it.

1 Like

Re: Onoh Hits Kenneth Okonkwo Over Attacks On Tinubu. by Okarakwu: 3:15pm On Nov 26, 2022
Why is Anyone that stepped into APC will be reasoning like a fool...the stupid Onoh is even more incoherent than his master.. instead of dealing with issues ken raised you are writing an epistle on his person ....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Onoh Hits Kenneth Okonkwo Over Attacks On Tinubu. by newnigerdelta00: 3:50pm On Nov 26, 2022
KudyDuru:

https://thenationonlineng.net/onoh-hits-kenneth-okonkwo-over-attacks-on-tinubu/

Mumu Kenneth,he think say politics na African magic Nigeria
Re: Onoh Hits Kenneth Okonkwo Over Attacks On Tinubu. by SugarGirl44(f): 4:36pm On Nov 26, 2022
DesChyko:
A seasoned actor is a flat character?
grin

Na you put am maggi abi?
Seasoned kill you dia!

This man that opens his wide mouth to talk without processing what’s coming out first.
He even spits while talking sef, shior.

1 Like

Re: Onoh Hits Kenneth Okonkwo Over Attacks On Tinubu. by Nnaworo(m): 4:44pm On Nov 26, 2022
Onoh is empty in thinking.
Re: Onoh Hits Kenneth Okonkwo Over Attacks On Tinubu. by Nnaworo(m): 4:46pm On Nov 26, 2022
highness25:
Let Kenneth Okonkwo contest election and win first before we can start taking him serious. He should chose his words carefully too. He can ask FFK

You are also as empty as Onoh.
Re: Onoh Hits Kenneth Okonkwo Over Attacks On Tinubu. by DesChyko: 4:50pm On Nov 26, 2022
SugarGirl44:

Na you put am maggi abi?
Seasoned kill you dia!

Well, it's never too late to learn this contextual meaning of seasoned; but as Obi said, we have to solve this education problem. Teaching you this meaning is one of my efforts.

Go and sin no more

#ObiDatti2023

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Onoh Hits Kenneth Okonkwo Over Attacks On Tinubu. by fof1: 5:04pm On Nov 26, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:
Damn!

“ But in a hilarious reply to Okonkwo, Onoh asked the actor to grow beyond his 1991 debut movie role in ‘Living in Bondage’ ”

APC got brilliant brains!

Dropped the missile on Okonkwo!

No Brains at all they are All Lazy and Opportunist...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Onoh Hits Kenneth Okonkwo Over Attacks On Tinubu. by crixlight2(m): 5:05pm On Nov 26, 2022
Acidosis:

This is supposed to be funny? Does this mad man know that entertainers contribute about 2% to Nigeria's GDP?

This is the same GDP that his useless party ruined in 7 years. .

If people like Kenñeth cannot contribute to politics, who else should? The insane drug addict who goes about stealing everything, from public assets to people's identities, and childhood memories?

Sane Nigerians must take back their country from career political jobbers without enterprise. Useless lots.
Oga rest Keneth just comot APC never reach four months . Na still dem dem

1 Like

Re: Onoh Hits Kenneth Okonkwo Over Attacks On Tinubu. by Myself2(m): 5:14pm On Nov 26, 2022
Joevics:
Bu did he lie? If he lied then sue him for defamation and stop writing epistles.

Chai, so all this big grammar he wrote, you just used two lines to wash it into Zungeru river. Come are you a christian ?
Re: Onoh Hits Kenneth Okonkwo Over Attacks On Tinubu. by Naijagoodman: 5:16pm On Nov 26, 2022
In a bid to attack Kenneth Okonkwo, Onoh made a big fool of himself. He claimed they have over 40 million registered APC members. This was their claim in 2019 but the total votes cast for APC was not up to half that number. How the ruling party will continue to peddle falsehood is shameful

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Onoh Hits Kenneth Okonkwo Over Attacks On Tinubu. by IfnobeGod20: 5:36pm On Nov 26, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:
Damn!

“ But in a hilarious reply to Okonkwo, Onoh asked the actor to grow beyond his 1991 debut movie role in ‘Living in Bondage’ ”

This is the lowest deep APC can get to by using someone's acting career to attack him. What a desperation. When they don't have any illegality to attack him, they had to resorted to blackmailing.
This is a full own goal by APC and their handlers because Okonkwo is not a drug baron, he's not an embezzler of people's patrimony, he's not a killer of destiny but a builder of destinies. He has used his intellect, career and inbuilt ability to affect people all over the world.
APC, what you just said has become a broken record, try next time with fact.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Onoh Hits Kenneth Okonkwo Over Attacks On Tinubu. by ojuriye(m): 5:52pm On Nov 26, 2022
This guy get bad mouth sha
Re: Onoh Hits Kenneth Okonkwo Over Attacks On Tinubu. by blueAgent(m): 5:54pm On Nov 26, 2022
clockwisereport:
Same as Buhari who has done ANPP, CPC and APC

Tinubu has done AD, SDP, ACN and APC.

Atiku has done SDP, PDP, APC and ACN
Ganduje has done ANPP, PDP and APC.

Oshiomhole has done LP, ACN and now APC

Saraki same same. APC chairman was governor under PDP

Tell the Clowns.
Re: Onoh Hits Kenneth Okonkwo Over Attacks On Tinubu. by blueAgent(m): 5:56pm On Nov 26, 2022
ComeToJesus:
Doesn't change the fact that the APC is a vehicle for mass burial, hunger, endless looting of the nation's treasury and terrorism.

True.

The fools are trying to deviate attention.

2 Likes

Re: Onoh Hits Kenneth Okonkwo Over Attacks On Tinubu. by Johel(m): 6:25pm On Nov 26, 2022
Acidosis:

This is supposed to be funny? Does this mad man know that entertainers contribute about 2% to Nigeria's GDP?

This is the same GDP that his useless party ruined in 7 years. .

If people like Kenñeth cannot contribute to politics, who else should? The insane drug addict who goes about stealing everything, from public assets to people's identities, and childhood memories?

Sane Nigerians must take back their country from career political jobbers without enterprise. Useless lots.

Well said.
Re: Onoh Hits Kenneth Okonkwo Over Attacks On Tinubu. by g4gerald: 6:48pm On Nov 26, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:
Damn!

And this is brilliant to you, when it hasn't even successfully defended the issue that was raised. Eeyaaah, now I know why they call you people urchins. What a brilliant brain with a brilliant speech, I have never seen this kind of brilliance before in my life neither have i seen this kind of missile before.
Re: Onoh Hits Kenneth Okonkwo Over Attacks On Tinubu. by ariesbull: 7:42pm On Nov 26, 2022
house niggar
Re: Onoh Hits Kenneth Okonkwo Over Attacks On Tinubu. by excel101(m): 8:14pm On Nov 26, 2022
Kenneth Okonkwo forayed into politics not too long, but he has been a member of 3 political parties. What but meant is that he is inconsistent and desperate, within this very short period he ventured into politics.
Tinubu is a total contrast to him and would never be in his class. Tinubu is my candidate and I respect Peter Obi very well, and not this one that's looking for food.
For Ken Okonkwo's info, Tinubu has never moved from one party to another and he has never vied for any office after his 2 tenrue as Lagos State Governor, and now that he's coming out as president of APC.....he should shot his trap and stop using policians to gain cheap points.
Re: Onoh Hits Kenneth Okonkwo Over Attacks On Tinubu. by excel101(m): 8:20pm On Nov 26, 2022
g4gerald:

And this is brilliant to you, when it hasn't even successfully defended the issue that was raised. Eeyaaah, now I know why they call you people urchins. What a brilliant brain with a brilliant speech, I have never seen this kind of brilliance before in my life neither have i seen this kind of missile before.
Ken Okonkwo is an unstable politician that don't know his bearing. Peter Obi is highly respected, I don't expect such a person like Ken Okonkwo to be making speeches to undermine Tinubu....Just 2014 he forayed nto politics, Labour Party is his 3rd party...hungryman like him.
Re: Onoh Hits Kenneth Okonkwo Over Attacks On Tinubu. by excel101(m): 8:24pm On Nov 26, 2022
DesChyko:

Well, it's never too late to learn this contextual meaning of seasoned; but as Obi said, we have to solve this education problem. Teaching you this meaning is one of my efforts.

Go and sin no more

#ObiDatti2023
This is Awolowo's statement, not Obi's.
Re: Onoh Hits Kenneth Okonkwo Over Attacks On Tinubu. by Mayor101010(m): 8:31pm On Nov 26, 2022
buckeyemedia:
Peter Obi has done Apga, pdp & now the Labor Parry that he has only been a member for 3 months, he wants to use that party to become President of Zoo Republic of Nigeria?

@ best, Clown of the century.
He is going to be your president. You'll cry tire
Re: Onoh Hits Kenneth Okonkwo Over Attacks On Tinubu. by Mayor101010(m): 8:37pm On Nov 26, 2022
You are the very definition of one with a very low I.Q. supporting a senile old man
casualobserver:

It only attracts nitwits. I have never been able to watch a full interview from him. He is so irritating I can’t hear him long enough to deliver his message. It is means he is not effective at doing his job. Bwala attacks Tinubu, Reno attacks Tinubu, I listen to them
Because they are listenable. I can’t listen to this guy speak.

To be honest I had never heard of him until a few weeks ago. It just goes to validate why I don’t watch Nollywood. I always say it takes a low IQ to be fascinated by Nollywood!!!!
Re: Onoh Hits Kenneth Okonkwo Over Attacks On Tinubu. by DesChyko: 8:40pm On Nov 26, 2022
excel101:
This is Awolowo's statement, not Obi's.

Okay boss. Let's call him Peter Awolowo Obi then. I can live with that.

https://punchng.com/failure-to-educate-people-nigerias-problem-says-peter-obi/

Re: Onoh Hits Kenneth Okonkwo Over Attacks On Tinubu. by mofolusho570: 8:49pm On Nov 26, 2022
That Kenneth with his big mouth like pot cover thinks it’s nollywood acting where he can b anything at anytimeThat Kenneth with his big mouth like pot cover thinks it’s nollywood acting where he can b anything at anytime...
Re: Onoh Hits Kenneth Okonkwo Over Attacks On Tinubu. by excel101(m): 9:01pm On Nov 26, 2022
DesChyko:

Okay boss. Let's call him Peter Awolowo Obi then. I can live with that.

https://punchng.com/failure-to-educate-people-nigerias-problem-says-peter-obi/
IFunny you, I love that.
Re: Onoh Hits Kenneth Okonkwo Over Attacks On Tinubu. by dododawa1: 9:38pm On Nov 26, 2022
Onoh asked the actor to grow beyond his 1991 debut movie role in ‘Living in Bondage’ where he pitiably told his friend, Paulo, that he would have explained things well to him on the demands of ritual money making before his initiation,��������
Re: Onoh Hits Kenneth Okonkwo Over Attacks On Tinubu. by highness25(m): 9:46pm On Nov 26, 2022
Nnaworo:

You are also as empty as Onoh.
And you're as full as Sen. Dino Melaye.
Mumu
Re: Onoh Hits Kenneth Okonkwo Over Attacks On Tinubu. by shegra58: 5:56am On Nov 27, 2022

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

2023: There Will Be Crisis If Peter Obi, Tinubu Lose - Primate Ayodele / Okorocha Relaxing With His Grandchildren & Daughter, Uloma / Canceled South-South Meeting: Garba Shehu Reacts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.