Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,616 members, 7,813,024 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:42 AM

My 3some experience In Jos. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My 3some experience In Jos. (9896 Views)

3some Gone Wrong / Man Films His Girlfriend For Having 3some With His Bestfriend/girlfriend (video) / Married Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Lover In Jos (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My 3some experience In Jos. by Adexgentle005(m): 4:25pm On Nov 27, 2022
So I drove all the way from Abuja to bokkos in plateau state for a job. After completing the job, I left bokkos to Jos. On my way to Jos I met the dark chocolate beauty along zaramagada. She was fun and full of life. We exchange numbers.

One thing I noticed about Jos people they love the yorubas naturally. I don’t know why though. So I called this girl to come to my crib at rock haven.

I offered her drinks and cooked for her. That same day we had sex. She knows how to give blow a guy. We did all kind of styles and I cum inside her mouth, she swallowed it. After 3 days she said she will coming to my place with her friend.

So they came and we party overnight. I had sex with both of them overnight and the day after That sex was so lovely.

Two girls blowing my dick. One was licking my scrotum while the other was teasing the head of my dick with ice cream and sucking my dick harder like her life depends on it.

I bleeped both of them to stupor. I cum inside the chocolate girl mouth and she swallowed my cum again. I will never forget that experience

20 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My 3some experience In Jos. by Loverboi2cute(m): 4:43pm On Nov 27, 2022
agbaaa!!!...enjoy

omo as i just dey read ur write-up, I just dey envy you...nxt shld be some akwaibom gurls...

15 Likes

Re: My 3some experience In Jos. by marlow1962(m): 4:48pm On Nov 27, 2022
Nice

5 Likes

Re: My 3some experience In Jos. by illicit(m): 4:51pm On Nov 27, 2022
Did they cum?

10 Likes

Re: My 3some experience In Jos. by MufasaLion: 4:52pm On Nov 27, 2022
I'll be here to read your regret after being infected.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: My 3some experience In Jos. by richeeyo(m): 4:52pm On Nov 27, 2022
illicit:
Did they cum?
Abi dat the main question bro

11 Likes

Re: My 3some experience In Jos. by richeeyo(m): 4:53pm On Nov 27, 2022
Nothing like dating a bi sexual girl

1 Like

Re: My 3some experience In Jos. by Adexgentle005(m): 5:05pm On Nov 27, 2022
Loverboi2cute:
agbaaa!!!...enjoy

omo as i just dey read ur write-up, I just dey envy you...nxt shld be some akwaibom gurls...
I’d love to try akwaibom girls as well.
I heard they know how to take good care of a guy. They are also good in the other room.
Re: My 3some experience In Jos. by Adexgentle005(m): 5:05pm On Nov 27, 2022
illicit:
Did they cum?
Yes they did. They came back after a week.

11 Likes

Re: My 3some experience In Jos. by Adexgentle005(m): 5:07pm On Nov 27, 2022
MufasaLion:
I'll be here to read your regret after being infected.
Nothing like regret here. I have tested myself already.
Re: My 3some experience In Jos. by Adexgentle005(m): 5:08pm On Nov 27, 2022
richeeyo:
I swear bro. Sweet babes!

5 Likes

Re: My 3some experience In Jos. by house10studios: 5:15pm On Nov 27, 2022
Adexgentle005:
So I drove all the way from Abuja to bokkos in plateau state for a job. After completing the job, I left bokkos to Jos. On my way to Jos I met the dark chocolate beauty along zaramagada. She was fun and full of life. We exchange numbers.

One thing I noticed about Jos people they love the yorubas naturally. I don’t know why though. So I called this girl to come to my crib at rock haven.

I offered her drinks and cooked for her. That same day we had sex. She knows how to give blow a guy. We did all kind of styles and I cum inside her mouth, she swallowed it. After 3 days she said she will coming to my place with her friend.

So they came and we party overnight. I had sex with both of them overnight and the day after That sex was so lovely.

Two girls blowing my dick. One was licking my scrotum while the other was teasing the head of my dick with ice cream and sucking my dick harder like her life depends on it.

I bleeped both of them to stupor. I cum inside the chocolate girl mouth and she swallowed my cum again. I will never forget that experience

U wen claim visit xvideos loose respect for girls,

https://www.nairaland.com/7441931/when-visited-xvideo-website-respect

but u quicky run come here to talk bout 3sum.

U no see say u b hypocrite

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: My 3some experience In Jos. by Adexgentle005(m): 5:25pm On Nov 27, 2022
house10studios:

U wen claim visit xvideos loose respect for girls,

https://www.nairaland.com/7441931/when-visited-xvideo-website-respect

but u quicky run come here to talk bout 3sum.

U no see say u b hypocrite
Na my experience i share.
Re: My 3some experience In Jos. by GoldSantana: 5:54pm On Nov 27, 2022
Not surprised. For jos, sex easy like handshake.

2 Likes

Re: My 3some experience In Jos. by Nicepoker(m): 6:01pm On Nov 27, 2022
Waiting for the thread concerning your HIV symptoms grin

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: My 3some experience In Jos. by TheboyGhost(m): 6:10pm On Nov 27, 2022
Adexgentle005:

cheesy grin grin

Mentally reading this and I wished I was the one in your shoes man

5 Likes

Re: My 3some experience In Jos. by Nobody: 6:52pm On Nov 27, 2022
Funny enough while I was reading this, the big yansh girl I met on Badoo that almost killed me on Wednesday called that she's coming with her friend tonight

Aleyi ale

10 Likes

Re: My 3some experience In Jos. by advanceDNA: 6:57pm On Nov 27, 2022
richeeyo:

When them post LGBT news now...u go join us wey dey bash them say lgbt na madness

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: My 3some experience In Jos. by neyoworld247(m): 7:30pm On Nov 27, 2022
Cha be careful and don't go in raw, hiv full Jos wella oooo

Antimarraige:
Funny enough while I was reading this, the big yansh girl I met on Badoo that almost killed me on Wednesday called that she's coming with her friend tonight

Aleyi ale

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My 3some experience In Jos. by SeaTrade(m): 7:36pm On Nov 27, 2022
richeeyo:
I dey tell you,
They can be very experimental and spicy with sex.
Have had 2 great experiences with them,with the last one being a 40+ milf.
I see wetin I never see before for the milf hand,just that as she dey ride me her menses start,I vex die and blocked her number .
She even had something like a sex coven where all her milf bisexual friends gather and they don't mind passing you around to Bleep her friends and even have threesomes.
Easiest unpaid sex anyone could ever get.
Blocking her was a rash decision I regret sometimes but it's good for one to outgrow sexual irresponsibility abeg.
Heard from a mutual friend she still asks after me.

12 Likes

Re: My 3some experience In Jos. by Prettygirl200(f): 7:40pm On Nov 27, 2022
Yuck!!! Disgusting thread!!!
Re: My 3some experience In Jos. by FengChui(m): 9:09pm On Nov 27, 2022
Jos... The land of phock!

Na so I jam one 22 year old Unijos girl o... Told me she was bi. Out of curiosity, I asked her to come with her friend and she obliged. Last last, na me run from phock o... I just love their sexual openness. I once had a girl who even gave her cousin freely when she was menstruating.
I had the wildest sex of my life in the two years I spent there...

2 Likes

Re: My 3some experience In Jos. by BeardedMeat(m): 9:21pm On Nov 27, 2022
Adexgentle005:
Nothing like regret here. I have tested myself already.
So you been chop raw?

That shit incubates you know.

Re: My 3some experience In Jos. by jeromestarks: 9:23pm On Nov 27, 2022
Keep fvcking them guys.
A foolish man who is destined to be unfortunate will marry a woman he didn't disvirgin.

Fvck any girl you want but when it comes to marriage, find a virgin woman and marry. Only her deserves your love and devotion

5 Likes

Re: My 3some experience In Jos. by JoyousFurnitire(m): 9:33pm On Nov 27, 2022
advanceDNA:

When them post LGBT news now...u go join us wey dey bash them say lgbt na madness
lol
Re: My 3some experience In Jos. by Nobody: 10:16pm On Nov 27, 2022
neyoworld247:
Cha be careful and don't go in raw, hiv full Jos wella oooo

no na Lagos I dey and always on condom oh
Re: My 3some experience In Jos. by Thereisstillhop: 10:32pm On Nov 27, 2022
Lies
Re: My 3some experience In Jos. by sacajawea: 1:00am On Nov 28, 2022
Disgusting irritating rubbish to read
Re: My 3some experience In Jos. by Dabillion: 3:03am On Nov 28, 2022
I sorry for you bro, you better go for purification if not what will be fall on you you won't see it coming. Chai!
SeaTrade:
I dey tell you,
They can be very experimental and spicy with sex.
Have had 2 great experiences with them,with the last one being a 40+ milf.
I see wetin I never see before for the milf hand,just that as she dey ride me her menses start,I vex die and blocked her number .
She even had something like a sex coven where all her milf bisexual friends gather and they don't mind passing you around to Bleep her friends and even have threesomes.
Easiest unpaid sex anyone could ever get.
Blocking her was a rash decision I regret sometimes but it's good for one to outgrow sexual irresponsibility abeg.
Heard from a mutual friend she still asks after me.
Re: My 3some experience In Jos. by techWriter1: 3:23am On Nov 28, 2022
I'll would here to written your regret after woulding infected
Re: My 3some experience In Jos. by duduade: 3:51am On Nov 28, 2022
Adexgentle005:

How much did you pay them

You just see girls and you brought out your dindangding
When the spiritual aspect start to dey pursue you now, you will blame it on the devil.
Re: My 3some experience In Jos. by falcon01: 4:24am On Nov 28, 2022
Did you go for Test After?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is There Any Implications For Sleeping With Pregnant Woman / Any Romancelander Intrested In Hanging Out On Easter Sunday? / What Happens If You Eat Vaginal Discharge?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.