Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,553 members, 7,827,072 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:15 AM

Obi-Datti Bread To Be Distributed In Edo (Pics & Video) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obi-Datti Bread To Be Distributed In Edo (Pics & Video) (33475 Views)

Peter Obi Supporter Prints 2000 Mosquito Nets To Be Distributed To Northerners. / APC Chairman's Wife Attacked As Thugs Hijack Electoral Materials In Edo [PICS] / This Is How Food Items Are Distributed In Rwanda - Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obi-Datti Bread To Be Distributed In Edo (Pics & Video) by karmaolu1(m): 8:35pm On Nov 27, 2022
the picture is so blurry.
Re: Obi-Datti Bread To Be Distributed In Edo (Pics & Video) by DaddyFreeze2020(m): 8:37pm On Nov 27, 2022
ChukwuObe:

No reasonable man will vote for Nasarawa is a great country. Hahahahaha

See this Ile kewu Alufa using Igbo name monicker.
You're a Tinubu supporter. Be proud of your identity and stop using fake monickers. Stop denying your religion.
Re: Obi-Datti Bread To Be Distributed In Edo (Pics & Video) by osazsky(m): 8:38pm On Nov 27, 2022
Obi is irrelevant yet afonja nor they let am rest..obi poos/obi shares breed obi fights/no roads in Anambra /no fire service in Anambra my question is this..his he d only one contesting..no one talks of artiku..nd we only know that one clown releases bombs when he talks in campaign ground and all the crowd that dey gave 1k to immediately take cover when he is about releasing it
Re: Obi-Datti Bread To Be Distributed In Edo (Pics & Video) by osazsky(m): 8:44pm On Nov 27, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
Hahahahaha

Ewee!

See as shame dey catch me for Obi and his PVC less online miscreants

We no dey give shi shi gang grin grin

Prof Chukwuma Soludo was right anyway. Obi is the best repackaged fraud and monumental failure that worth next to nothing

Nzogbu Nzogbu politics will go into oblivion after the election grin grin
change the PVC u just typed to APv u and Tinubu I nor know who get mental prob and aggresive post partum disorder..or maybe urs na bipolar disorder..seek help oga before u enter stteet
Re: Obi-Datti Bread To Be Distributed In Edo (Pics & Video) by buhariguy(m): 8:45pm On Nov 27, 2022
Gossipninja:
Ihordspy Propaganda machine, you no dey tire?

From Monday to Sunday, dishing out propaganda on Nairaland.

In a saner clime, someone like Tinubu won't even be given party ticket talk more of contesting to occupy a serious position like President.

The joke is really on you guys. Because the more you try, the more followers Obi get.

You guys think we are here for some comic relief?

My advice is for you to watch your health to avoid developing high blood or low blood pressure.

Because Peter Obi will be your President and earlier you realize that, the better for you.

They called Obidients 4 people tweeting in a room and it failed.

They said he won't win any state and the discussion has changed to he will even win some LGA's in Tinubu's Lagos or might even win the entire state.

I have told you severally, online trolling no be job.

It's very obvious that Peter Obi is the real threat in this election.

Nobody talks about Atiku
Nobody talks about Kwankwaso
Nobody talks about Kola Abiola
Nobody talks about Sowore.

But you guys will continue to deny and act like all is well grin

The fear is very obvious.

But my assurance to you is that, when Obi wins, everybody will be carried along.

He will provide a better job than online trolling for you.

Because it's obvious you depend on it to feed.
as for me I don't bother myself in this election campaign because obi.diot knows he can't win and won't win.
Obi.diot knows he is playing game

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obi-Datti Bread To Be Distributed In Edo (Pics & Video) by TheFacelessMan: 8:47pm On Nov 27, 2022
femisplash:
Obi is collecting 10million naira in 24hrs from donations, his supporters are scrambling for 200 naira bread. After munching on the bread with a jug of water, they come online to shout " suffer no dey tire you". Lol

This is funny as Hell grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi-Datti Bread To Be Distributed In Edo (Pics & Video) by osazsky(m): 8:47pm On Nov 27, 2022
buhariguy:
as for me I don't bother myself in this election campaign because obi.diot knows he can't win and won't win.
Obi.diot knows he is playing game
the way una take carry obi Matter for head tells a diff story...I havn't seen u carrying artiku on ur head..he is definitely a threat but lies are things we tell ourselves just to remain calm kpele
Re: Obi-Datti Bread To Be Distributed In Edo (Pics & Video) by Corrinthians(m): 8:50pm On Nov 27, 2022
lhordspy:
Nothing wey musa no go see gate

cheesy grin
Nothing Shinedu no go see inside Akpu. grin

1 Like

Re: Obi-Datti Bread To Be Distributed In Edo (Pics & Video) by Corrinthians(m): 8:52pm On Nov 27, 2022
femisplash:
Obi is collecting 10million naira in 24hrs from donations, his supporters are scrambling for 200 naira bread. After munching on the bread with a jug of water, they come online to shout " suffer no dey tire you". Lol
Lord!!! grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Obi-Datti Bread To Be Distributed In Edo (Pics & Video) by buhariguy(m): 8:59pm On Nov 27, 2022
osazsky:
the way una take carry obi Matter for head tells a diff story...I havn't seen u carrying artiku on ur head..he is definitely a threat but lies are things we tell ourselves just to remain calm kpele
obi.diot people are the ones bother about Tinubu.
Anything Tinubu do or talk always affect them.
Tinubu is the president that is why everyone talk about him,
Even if buhari mess, you will still insult Tinubu.
Re: Obi-Datti Bread To Be Distributed In Edo (Pics & Video) by ufuosman(m): 9:01pm On Nov 27, 2022
Make e soft well oh grin
Re: Obi-Datti Bread To Be Distributed In Edo (Pics & Video) by sukar886: 9:23pm On Nov 27, 2022
Is better than to be sharing condom in Lagos ... APC is a disgrace , people are hungry , and you sharing condom , rubbish

1 Like

Re: Obi-Datti Bread To Be Distributed In Edo (Pics & Video) by 77up(m): 9:36pm On Nov 27, 2022
Gossipninja:

Why you kikiki

Your country is being looted dry by APC

What a shame
Stop changing narrative, address the agege bread sharing and stop changing goal pole.
Re: Obi-Datti Bread To Be Distributed In Edo (Pics & Video) by Cyberterror: 9:41pm On Nov 27, 2022
grin

Supporters of Obi Pandora go chop bread tire but Peter Obi will never be President of Nigeria.

Peter Obi is a packaged fraudster

-Chukwuma Soludo
Re: Obi-Datti Bread To Be Distributed In Edo (Pics & Video) by stanluiz(m): 10:11pm On Nov 27, 2022
babaolofin:

Flour Mills of Nigeria might have been bought by Peter Obi. In this era of high cost of flour and reduced size of breads, Obi is distributing millions of breads. Thank God Uniben and all higher Institutions in EDO State are in session. Secondary schools and markets are also opened. We shall confirm tomorrow evening from UNIBEN about the bread.

Tinubu chances are at South West (60%), South South (50%), North Central (55%), North East (57%), North West (58%) & South East (15%).
South South 50% and North Central 55%.

Better wake up from that dream.
Re: Obi-Datti Bread To Be Distributed In Edo (Pics & Video) by Emola12(m): 10:25pm On Nov 27, 2022
Gossipninja:

In a saner clime, someone like Tinubu won't even be given party ticket talk more of contesting to occupy a serious position like President.

The joke is really on you guys. Because the more you try, the more followers Obi get.

My advice is for you to watch your health to avoid developing high blood or low blood pressure.

Because Peter Obi will be your President and earlier you realize that, the better for you.

They said he won't win any state and the discussion has changed to he will even win some LGA's in Tinubu's Lagos or might even win the entire state.

Nobody talks about Atiku

But my assurance to you is that, when Obi wins, everybody will be carried along.

after dey will be saying labour party didn't av structure any small thing like dis is Peter obi if you go underground is PETER OBI if you go heaven is Peter obi why dey come dey fear now
Re: Obi-Datti Bread To Be Distributed In Edo (Pics & Video) by benitwater(m): 10:25pm On Nov 27, 2022
Make them continue to share bread oo,
Na labourers 's food be dat�
Re: Obi-Datti Bread To Be Distributed In Edo (Pics & Video) by Prettychild(f): 10:51pm On Nov 27, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
Hahahahaha

Ewee!

Prof Chukwuma Soludo was right anyway. Obi is the best repackaged fraud and monumental failure that worth next to nothing

So if a supporter out of his benevolence, shares same in favor of his preferred candidate, it should now be tagged as Peter Obi sharing such, abi?
Re: Obi-Datti Bread To Be Distributed In Edo (Pics & Video) by rollywise(m): 11:44pm On Nov 27, 2022
Get it right though you dumb heads well choose to understand what you wanna understand even though you admit the truth in your closet. Prior to this election, politicians pay for every service of their supporters ranging from thank you for coming, souvenirs, cash for voting etc. Today the narratives have changed. OBI-dients have put the do called big wigs and their supporters on their toes. MC Oluomo never thought he would have to walk miles in a million man march to show solidarity. Now na car rally. The things you see been shared are from the masses. You and I know that has never happened. Even me wey dey type I don do my stickers keep to go paste for vehicles for Peter Obi. I know say una no go gree gree but inside your mind you know OBI-dients are giving others a run for their money
Re: Obi-Datti Bread To Be Distributed In Edo (Pics & Video) by 2016v2017: 12:00am On Nov 28, 2022
Gossipninja:

Nobody talks about Atiku

Re: Obi-Datti Bread To Be Distributed In Edo (Pics & Video) by Signum(f): 1:05am On Nov 28, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
Hahahahaha

Ewee!

You keep proving how worthless and unreasonable you are.

Urchin.
Re: Obi-Datti Bread To Be Distributed In Edo (Pics & Video) by NessFortunate: 1:06am On Nov 28, 2022
lhordspy:

We no dey give shi-shi, we no dey give shi shi
They started from sharing branded Oil, metamorphosed to Rice , then branded Salt, now it is Obi-datti bread.
The lady in the video was even bragging that they shared 1500 pieces of bread yesterday. Kai...smh
grin cheesy

At this rate, i am afraid we will end up with branded satchet water and biscuit grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vFLzV16KK0w

no be lie if you can't beat them join them. Fraud Peter Obi in the mud. He couldn't even share premium breads like the ones in NEXTMALL. Na hypocrisy go k!ll una. Mediocres. Thought
Re: Obi-Datti Bread To Be Distributed In Edo (Pics & Video) by 1931o: 1:16am On Nov 28, 2022
Moh247:
cool

Hunger na him dey make Dem shout suffer no dey tire you up and down

We no dey give shishi dan dey give bread as he dey hot

Weyrey dey fly Execujet and Carveaton Chopper about with in wife with donation of idiots, come they give dem bread, not even the quality breads he sells at NextMall but some Agege loaf

is that why you raped your nephew and mother

Re: Obi-Datti Bread To Be Distributed In Edo (Pics & Video) by 1931on: 1:22am On Nov 28, 2022
Moh247:
cool

Hunger na him dey make Dem shout suffer no dey tire you up and down

We no dey give shishi dan dey give bread as he dey hot

Weyrey dey fly Execujet and Carveaton Chopper about with in wife with donation of idiots, come they give dem bread, not even the quality breads he sells at NextMall but some Agege loaf

is that why you raped your nephew and mother

Re: Obi-Datti Bread To Be Distributed In Edo (Pics & Video) by Picardor2: 6:39am On Nov 28, 2022
lhordspy:

We no dey give shi-shi, we no dey give shi shi
They started from sharing branded Oil, metamorphosed to Rice , then branded Salt, now it is Obi-datti bread.
The lady in the video was even bragging that they shared 1500 pieces of bread yesterday. Kai...smh
grin cheesy

At this rate, i am afraid we will end up with branded satchet water and biscuit grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vFLzV16KK0w

Just shut up. This is from ppl and not from Obi but done for Obi. Go hug transformer if u no like am.
Re: Obi-Datti Bread To Be Distributed In Edo (Pics & Video) by Mrmb: 7:00am On Nov 28, 2022
buckeyemedia:
Bread for votes is not bribery.

It is called give and take
Re: Obi-Datti Bread To Be Distributed In Edo (Pics & Video) by gbemishile: 7:55am On Nov 28, 2022
Collect 1k
Give them bread chop
Una go get sense by force.
Make una remember say aisha yesufu children dey UK and if recent dey complain say cost of living for there don cost
Re: Obi-Datti Bread To Be Distributed In Edo (Pics & Video) by HRMK: 8:02am On Nov 28, 2022
but obi nor dey give anybody SHISHI!i guess the bread was not paid for!who is deceiving who here?
Re: Obi-Datti Bread To Be Distributed In Edo (Pics & Video) by JAGS001(m): 10:41am On Nov 28, 2022
We no dey give shi shi don dey give bread lol
Oshey party awon elebi grin grin
Re: Obi-Datti Bread To Be Distributed In Edo (Pics & Video) by Shikini: 12:48pm On Nov 28, 2022
Great

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Osun Disburses First Tranche Of Paris Club Refund Released By FG / 2023: 'Goodluck Johnathan Endorses Anyim Pius Anyim For President' / Buhari’s Impeachment: You Are Wasting Your Time - Femi Adesina Tells Senators

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.