Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,509 members, 7,826,935 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:36 PM

Obi-Datti Bread To Be Distributed In Edo (Pics & Video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obi-Datti Bread To Be Distributed In Edo (Pics & Video) (33472 Views)

Peter Obi Supporter Prints 2000 Mosquito Nets To Be Distributed To Northerners. / APC Chairman's Wife Attacked As Thugs Hijack Electoral Materials In Edo [PICS] / This Is How Food Items Are Distributed In Rwanda - Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obi-Datti Bread To Be Distributed In Edo (Pics & Video) by Gossipninja: 5:53pm On Nov 27, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
what a shame

You're even suffering from inferiority complex by sharing what you said

You're a true son of your father truly

Inferiority complex and victimhood mentality na una watchword

What a life

I feel una pain though

Re: Obi-Datti Bread To Be Distributed In Edo (Pics & Video) by Gossipninja: 5:55pm On Nov 27, 2022
femisplash:
Obi is collecting 10million naira in 24hrs, his supporters are scrambling for 200 naira bread. After munching on the bread with a jug of water, they come online to shout " suffer no dey tire you". Lol

Swear with your life that you haven't eaten bread or you don't eat bread.

Nairaland millionaire
Re: Obi-Datti Bread To Be Distributed In Edo (Pics & Video) by NigeriaIsGreat: 5:56pm On Nov 27, 2022
Gossipninja:

Low self esteem, inferiority complex and victimhood mentality na una watchword

What a shame
Re: Obi-Datti Bread To Be Distributed In Edo (Pics & Video) by NigeriaIsGreat: 5:58pm On Nov 27, 2022
Gossipninja:

Swear with your life that you haven't eaten bread or you don't eat bread.

Nairaland millionaire
shut up you shameless nitwits

I dey shame on una behalf grin grin

So disgusting

1 Like

Re: Obi-Datti Bread To Be Distributed In Edo (Pics & Video) by Gossipninja: 6:01pm On Nov 27, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
Low self esteem, inferiority complex and victimhood mentality na una watchword

What a shame

I said it.

The next line is to cry victim.

Well, I am happy your ego got brushed.

I can feel your pain from afar

Re: Obi-Datti Bread To Be Distributed In Edo (Pics & Video) by Gossipninja: 6:03pm On Nov 27, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
shut up you shameless nitwits

I dey shame on una behalf grin grin

So disgusting

I am more ashamed of your parents.

So after the genital slamming (Harder) and gymnastics, you are really the Thing they produced?

Waste of 2 minutes in my opinion
Re: Obi-Datti Bread To Be Distributed In Edo (Pics & Video) by NigeriaIsGreat: 6:08pm On Nov 27, 2022
Gossipninja:

I am more ashamed of your parents.

So after the genital slamming (Harder) and gymnastics, you are really the Thing they produced?

Waste of 2 minutes in my opinion
Prof Chukwuma Soludo said it. Bianca Ojukwu said it

Inferiority complex and victimhood mentality na una watchword grin grin

So disgusting

1 Like

Re: Obi-Datti Bread To Be Distributed In Edo (Pics & Video) by Gossipninja: 6:10pm On Nov 27, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
Prof Chukwuma Soludo said it. Bianca Ojukwu said it

Inferiority complex and victimhood mentality na una watchword grin grin

So disgusting

Your President, Our President.

HE Mr Peter Obi (Incoming GCFR of Nigeria 2023)

Shey you dey feel am?

Re: Obi-Datti Bread To Be Distributed In Edo (Pics & Video) by NigeriaIsGreat: 6:13pm On Nov 27, 2022
Gossipninja:

Your President, Our President.

HE Mr Peter Obi (Incoming GCFR of Nigeria 2023)

Shey you dey feel am?
ok I don hear i no follow you drag am

I hope Nigeria won't become a zoo after the election?

1 Like

Re: Obi-Datti Bread To Be Distributed In Edo (Pics & Video) by Gossipninja: 6:15pm On Nov 27, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
ok I don hear i no follow you drag am

I hope Nigeria won't become a zoo after the election?

Just like you're threatening Nigeria with your Oduduworm Nation now or never
Re: Obi-Datti Bread To Be Distributed In Edo (Pics & Video) by NigeriaIsGreat: 6:17pm On Nov 27, 2022
Gossipninja:

Just like you're threatening Nigeria with your Oduduworm Nation now or never
I hope say the fulanis won't become cows after the election?

1 Like

Re: Obi-Datti Bread To Be Distributed In Edo (Pics & Video) by PraizHim: 6:26pm On Nov 27, 2022
[quote author=buckeyemedia post=118727193][/quote]

1 Like

Re: Obi-Datti Bread To Be Distributed In Edo (Pics & Video) by LILTJAY: 6:30pm On Nov 27, 2022
chai grin grin cursed igbo people

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi-Datti Bread To Be Distributed In Edo (Pics & Video) by Gossipninja: 6:30pm On Nov 27, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
I hope say the fulanis won't become cows after the election?

Just as your fellow OPC terrorists killed Northerners in Lagos
Re: Obi-Datti Bread To Be Distributed In Edo (Pics & Video) by NigeriaIsGreat: 6:32pm On Nov 27, 2022
Gossipninja:

Just as your fellow OPC terrorists killed Northerners in Lagos
I hope lord lugard will not be dragged in his grave again after the election?

1 Like

Re: Obi-Datti Bread To Be Distributed In Edo (Pics & Video) by OGwales(m): 6:50pm On Nov 27, 2022
I will collect d bread and still vote my conscience - Tinubu lo kan.

But on a serious note, dem suppose add minerals join am, this na correct labourers party.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obi-Datti Bread To Be Distributed In Edo (Pics & Video) by BigYash: 6:51pm On Nov 27, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
Hahahahaha

Ewee!

See as shame dey catch me for Obi and his PVC less online miscreants

We no dey give shi shi gang grin grin

Prof Chukwuma Soludo was right anyway. Obi is the best repackaged fraud and monumental failure that worth next to nothing

Nzogbu Nzogbu politics will go into oblivion after the election grin grin
Have you gotten your APV to vote for APshit?
Re: Obi-Datti Bread To Be Distributed In Edo (Pics & Video) by Abujaexpress: 6:53pm On Nov 27, 2022
lhordspy:

We no dey give shi-shi, we no dey give shi shi
They started from sharing branded Oil, metamorphosed to Rice , then branded Salt, now it is Obi-datti bread.
The lady in the video was even bragging that they shared 1500 pieces of bread yesterday. Kai...smh
grin cheesy

At this rate, i am afraid we will end up with branded satchet water and biscuit grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vFLzV16KK0w
Mynd44 mukina2 nlfpmod
At least, better than Agege bread grin
Re: Obi-Datti Bread To Be Distributed In Edo (Pics & Video) by izubext007: 6:53pm On Nov 27, 2022
Tinubu Akara and Atiku mineral should be shared alone side with it.

1 Like

Re: Obi-Datti Bread To Be Distributed In Edo (Pics & Video) by OGwales(m): 6:54pm On Nov 27, 2022
Obifraud

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi-Datti Bread To Be Distributed In Edo (Pics & Video) by NigeriaIsGreat: 6:55pm On Nov 27, 2022
Obi is a known perpetual lier
Re: Obi-Datti Bread To Be Distributed In Edo (Pics & Video) by IFSHR: 6:57pm On Nov 27, 2022
All what you see there is sponsored by an individual....I won't mention names....but I was very close to that project... You guys are truly scared.....

People only talk everytime about special and unique talent...just like the Messi, cronaldo....and not the Peter obi of Nigeria politics ...Una go dey alright
Re: Obi-Datti Bread To Be Distributed In Edo (Pics & Video) by Nobody: 6:58pm On Nov 27, 2022
Peter Obi's Candidacy is not unlike a whitened sepulchre, a fraud-filled chalice of adulterated red wine. You believe in Obi, you can believe any nonsense! No Nigerian alive knows Obi better than Chimaroke Nnamani, except perhaps, his wife. Obi is a fraud who knows that he kennet win the race. He knows that he's bound to fail and he knows that we know that he's a fraud - all said by Nnamani! Only ethnic bigots and tribal irredentists follow a character like Peter Obi.

1 Like

Re: Obi-Datti Bread To Be Distributed In Edo (Pics & Video) by Ashez: 6:58pm On Nov 27, 2022
Good
Re: Obi-Datti Bread To Be Distributed In Edo (Pics & Video) by TheNiceGuy(m): 6:58pm On Nov 27, 2022
There's branded salt already. Nothing surprising again
lhordspy:

We no dey give shi-shi, we no dey give shi shi
They started from sharing branded Oil, metamorphosed to Rice , then branded Salt, now it is Obi-datti bread.
The lady in the video was even bragging that they shared 1500 pieces of bread yesterday. Kai...smh
grin cheesy

At this rate, i am afraid we will end up with branded satchet water and biscuit grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vFLzV16KK0w
Mynd44 mukina2 nlfpmod

Re: Obi-Datti Bread To Be Distributed In Edo (Pics & Video) by crixlight2(m): 6:59pm On Nov 27, 2022
Gossipninja:
Ihordspy Propaganda machine, you no dey tire?

From Monday to Sunday, dishing out propaganda on Nairaland.

In a saner clime, someone like Tinubu won't even be given party ticket talk more of contesting to occupy a serious position like President.

The joke is really on you guys. Because the more you try, the more followers Obi get.

You guys think we are here for some comic relief?

My advice is for you to watch your health to avoid developing high blood or low blood pressure.

Because Peter Obi will be your President and earlier you realize that, the better for you.

They called Obidients 4 people tweeting in a room and it failed.

They said he won't win any state and the discussion has changed to he will even win some LGA's in Tinubu's Lagos or might even win the entire state.

I have told you severally, online trolling no be job.

It's very obvious that Peter Obi is the real threat in this election.

Nobody talks about Atiku
Nobody talks about Kwankwaso
Nobody talks about Kola Abiola
Nobody talks about Sowore.

But you guys will continue to deny and act like all is well grin

The fear is very obvious.

But my assurance to you is that, when Obi wins, everybody will be carried along.

He will provide a better job than online trolling for you.

Because it's obvious you depend on it to feed.
Why you dey foam for mouth , na unah talk say na good PDP and APC dey share during election and castigating them that it is bad , na you same people talk say Obi and Labour won’t play such type of politics, but since this campaign stuff now , na Obi and Labour dey share food up and down… what is the different between Obi, Tinubu and Atiku now
Re: Obi-Datti Bread To Be Distributed In Edo (Pics & Video) by Indispensable85(m): 6:59pm On Nov 27, 2022
Kikikikikikiki....we no dey give shishi don dey give bread. Hahahahahahahaha.....
Re: Obi-Datti Bread To Be Distributed In Edo (Pics & Video) by kingmaster2009: 6:59pm On Nov 27, 2022
Obi knows that Edo State like bread wella....and they are hungry. So he provides enough bread for them to sell their birthright for bread....
What an insult...! The bread wey no get sardine, Akara, ... Edo people like hard life...so Obi has given them Hard bread

1 Like

Re: Obi-Datti Bread To Be Distributed In Edo (Pics & Video) by Thebigheart: 7:00pm On Nov 27, 2022
Oya Agbado urchins will copy this update.
Make una watch out.
Re: Obi-Datti Bread To Be Distributed In Edo (Pics & Video) by Nobody: 7:01pm On Nov 27, 2022
God1000:
Another propaganda

Flour Mills of Nigeria might have been bought by Peter Obi. In this era of high cost of flour and reduced size of breads, Obi is distributing millions of breads. Thank God Uniben and all higher Institutions in EDO State are in session. Secondary schools and markets are also opened. We shall confirm tomorrow evening from UNIBEN about the bread.

Tinubu chances are at South West (60%), South South (50%), North Central (55%), North East (57%), North West (58%) & South East (15%).
Re: Obi-Datti Bread To Be Distributed In Edo (Pics & Video) by israel90: 7:01pm On Nov 27, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
Hahahahaha

Ewee!

See as shame dey catch me for Obi and his PVC less online miscreants

We no dey give shi shi gang grin grin

Prof Chukwuma Soludo was right anyway. Obi is the best repackaged fraud and monumental failure that worth next to nothing

Nzogbu Nzogbu politics will go into oblivion after the election grin grin
As as u big for nothing so u still Dey support who can’t pronounce PVC

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Throwback Photo Of Obasanjo & Buhari In 1978 & Now / Sunday Dare Resumes Office As Minister Of Sports / Lai Mohammed Dances As Teni Performs In Port Harcourt (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.