Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,894 members, 7,824,745 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:34 PM

Before Your Son Brings Another Son As His Wife, Wake Up - Bishop Oyedepo - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Before Your Son Brings Another Son As His Wife, Wake Up - Bishop Oyedepo (47026 Views)

Bishop Oyedepo Dedicates Winners' Chapel VGC, Lagos, Built By A Single Member / Bishop Oyedepo: "Adeboye Saved Me From Spiritual Attack On My Private Jet" / Bishop Oyedepo And Wife At The Burj Al Arab Hotel, Dubai. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Before Your Son Brings Another Son As His Wife, Wake Up - Bishop Oyedepo by TOPCRUISE(m): 5:27am On Nov 28, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:
Somethings can’t be changed on Earth!

Homosexuality is as old as Christianity!

God created them in their own special way and no one should be judged on their preferences and choice.

Isn’t it glaring they are divinely wired!

So God created Sodom so as to destroy them.
Re: Before Your Son Brings Another Son As His Wife, Wake Up - Bishop Oyedepo by TOPCRUISE(m): 5:28am On Nov 28, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:

If it’s not natural, how come you find homosexuality in animals
Are you an animal. undecided

1 Like

Re: Before Your Son Brings Another Son As His Wife, Wake Up - Bishop Oyedepo by nedekid: 5:32am On Nov 28, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:

So who created animal? The devil?

Hello, God created homosexuals and wired them that way!

https://youtube.com/shorts/FxP65DHZ23A?feature=share
Re: Before Your Son Brings Another Son As His Wife, Wake Up - Bishop Oyedepo by aestake: 5:35am On Nov 28, 2022
advanceDNA:

Despise??..they are humans...I don't despise them... I hate what their using their movement for
Ok.
Re: Before Your Son Brings Another Son As His Wife, Wake Up - Bishop Oyedepo by Cantonese: 6:10am On Nov 28, 2022
KanuSE:

Is being gay about sexual acts only, what's wrong with you people?

If it’s not about sexual acts, then what is it about? Please explain more.
Re: Before Your Son Brings Another Son As His Wife, Wake Up - Bishop Oyedepo by Shevchenkko: 6:14am On Nov 28, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:

God created them in their own special way and no one should be judged on their preferences and choice.

This dude must be a Gabriel.
Re: Before Your Son Brings Another Son As His Wife, Wake Up - Bishop Oyedepo by Cantonese: 6:14am On Nov 28, 2022
BRIMBRAM:

Which translates to the fact that this freewill is God's design hence, his decisions and choices as well as consequences are all part of God's design because nor were man's creation.

Do not misinterpret it. With the choices, came rules and laws. Your choice is to be on the right side of the rules and laws.

It is your choice to drive against the traffic, knowing fully well that there is a law against it and punishment awaiting.
Re: Before Your Son Brings Another Son As His Wife, Wake Up - Bishop Oyedepo by Nobody: 6:19am On Nov 28, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:

Look at this cursed bastard. Animal in human skin. When you are pushing shit into the intestines of another man hope.it makes.you feel.normal.

Useless good for nothing bastard

1 Like

Re: Before Your Son Brings Another Son As His Wife, Wake Up - Bishop Oyedepo by MadamExcellency: 6:33am On Nov 28, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:

It’s natural. It’s a mental state?

Do you feel you can become a homosexual overnight?

Have you had healthy discussions with homosexuals before? You can’t be those things if you are not wired that way.

Why don't you extend the same freedom to paedophiles who are helplessly attracted to minors (even with the consent of the children) and the urge is making them deviants while society sends them to prison without corrective measures?

1 Like

Re: Before Your Son Brings Another Son As His Wife, Wake Up - Bishop Oyedepo by Laturuturu: 6:58am On Nov 28, 2022
CitynewsNG:
The General Overseer of Winners Chapel International, Bishop David Oyedepo has Charged Church members to wake up, to the emerging growth of sex gender marriage globally.

The Bishop in a Church sermon few minutes extracted video, shared by Lindaikejiblog was quoted saying, "Before your son will bring another son as his wife, wake up, telling his church members, especially parents - to be more proactive.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ac7ZSO5hAE

He went further to pray against such development in their homes, saying may they not suffer such assault in their lives.

https://www.instagram.com/reel/Cld3W3Sg3JC/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Umbrateeth04

Did you see you guys are causing assault to human
Did you listen to what Bishop has to say ?
Wake up before your son bring another son as his wife. Humans don't let us tolerate people that are below animal standard pls
Don't tolerate them
Exterminate anyone below animal standard
Re: Before Your Son Brings Another Son As His Wife, Wake Up - Bishop Oyedepo by Laturuturu: 7:00am On Nov 28, 2022
Alayiwola:
Stop Messing with God in everything that seems ancient .. You think Demon are made yesterday?

Alayiwola are you homo pitian
You pity homo people
May Ur son never bring another son as his wife
I pray for u this morning
Re: Before Your Son Brings Another Son As His Wife, Wake Up - Bishop Oyedepo by Laturuturu: 7:02am On Nov 28, 2022
Flamemignon1:

grin cheesy grin grin I can't stop laughing,where on earth do I start with this?

Yea,ummmm.....news flash buddy,gym culture which is the bolded is homosexuality refined in general. Bodybuilding tournaments have an homosexual background and the man that started the whole muscle beefcake craze was a gay actor during the golden age who served in the military during world war 2 so don't think masculinity is based on muscles because it will even make people suspect you more of being gay than the average joe

On the military basis,dude......how old are you because that anecdote is just funny,let me just give you a snippet to go research on, that's not even a full on course on gay men in the military but it's a start,just research on "Don't ask, Don't Tell" and finally man,I don't mean this to be shady and downright rude and I'm sorry if you perceived it as that but please get an education and read extensively because it's obvious you need especially with the notion that gender breeds sexuality

This brother is right. There are mascular homo and some are feminine
They are all below animal standard.
Re: Before Your Son Brings Another Son As His Wife, Wake Up - Bishop Oyedepo by Laturuturu: 7:03am On Nov 28, 2022
makavalley:
Is this a justification?

Nay Ur son never bring another son as his wife
Re: Before Your Son Brings Another Son As His Wife, Wake Up - Bishop Oyedepo by Laturuturu: 7:05am On Nov 28, 2022
deeway200:
Aside from the fact that it is a sin, how do people enjoy it? Arrant nonsense

There is one homo on this plant that I have been trying to change so he will become human.
Umbrateeth04
That is his username
He once told me how he enjoy a man penis in his anus
Is that not Madness's
Re: Before Your Son Brings Another Son As His Wife, Wake Up - Bishop Oyedepo by TheWolfen(m): 7:07am On Nov 28, 2022
Homosexuality is evil and demonic. People should desist from it. No other sins anger God the most than it.
Re: Before Your Son Brings Another Son As His Wife, Wake Up - Bishop Oyedepo by ZombieSlayer1: 7:09am On Nov 28, 2022
BRIMBRAM:

Are your parents Christians?
Yeah
Re: Before Your Son Brings Another Son As His Wife, Wake Up - Bishop Oyedepo by Moniya4Real(m): 7:12am On Nov 28, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:

God didn’t create them in any special way. Society changed their natural order of sexuality
Re: Before Your Son Brings Another Son As His Wife, Wake Up - Bishop Oyedepo by Roycemadeit(m): 7:12am On Nov 28, 2022
CanadaOrBust:
Son & Sons LTD grin

Meaning what? Does that make it natural or right? God destroyed whole cities because of it.
Divinely wired my ass!

Hope you know he didn't... Sodom and Gomorrah ain't real neither was Tower of Babel or Noah cheesy grin
Re: Before Your Son Brings Another Son As His Wife, Wake Up - Bishop Oyedepo by Mercury12(m): 7:20am On Nov 28, 2022
All this idiot lesbians bisexuals gay and other nonsense names they call themselves needs to be rounded up and burn like the did to witches in the days of old when caught.
Only then can peace return to this world.
God burn Sodom and Gomorrah for same reason to purify the land.
These abominables draw the anger of God with their dirty acts.

2 Likes

Re: Before Your Son Brings Another Son As His Wife, Wake Up - Bishop Oyedepo by intergral(m): 7:21am On Nov 28, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:

are you saying that people that likes stealing should not be judged? Olodo, I pity your generation
Re: Before Your Son Brings Another Son As His Wife, Wake Up - Bishop Oyedepo by Optmus(m): 7:21am On Nov 28, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:

Another NL fágot spotted.

Divinely wired my áss.
Re: Before Your Son Brings Another Son As His Wife, Wake Up - Bishop Oyedepo by TheboyGhost(m): 7:21am On Nov 28, 2022
Flamemignon1:

I think they are birds of the same feather

If only they can think critically outside the dictate of their books.. sad

2 Likes

Re: Before Your Son Brings Another Son As His Wife, Wake Up - Bishop Oyedepo by kcbaba007: 7:23am On Nov 28, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:

May what hit Sodom and Gomorrah hit you and your likes
Re: Before Your Son Brings Another Son As His Wife, Wake Up - Bishop Oyedepo by EgunMogaji2: 7:24am On Nov 28, 2022
With all the issues we have in this country such as homelessness, poverty, unemployment, lack of infrastructure, it’s this that irks the man of god.

Shameful.
Re: Before Your Son Brings Another Son As His Wife, Wake Up - Bishop Oyedepo by vicfajeze: 7:25am On Nov 28, 2022
fman:
are you one of them?
Yes,he must be!!!
Re: Before Your Son Brings Another Son As His Wife, Wake Up - Bishop Oyedepo by intergral(m): 7:25am On Nov 28, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:

It’s natural. It’s a mental state?

Do you feel you can become a homosexual overnight?

Have you had healthy discussion with homosexuals before. You can’t be those things if you are not wired that way.

Oga Sharrap... So people that have the urge to steal should also be considered? What about those that were born with high libido they should be considered too if in case they were caught cheating by their partners? Better go and clean your head cos catarrh dey inside
Re: Before Your Son Brings Another Son As His Wife, Wake Up - Bishop Oyedepo by Rapture4real(m): 7:46am On Nov 28, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:

God doesn't create anyone against his own will and command. Homosexuality is demonic and satanic. It's an assault against divine order . It's a terrible abomination that even animals do not do

Whether lesbianism or gayism, God abhors it.

Anyone trapped in it can still come out of it by accepting Jesus Christ as his or her saviour and repent of it the evil
Re: Before Your Son Brings Another Son As His Wife, Wake Up - Bishop Oyedepo by Umbrateeth04: 7:50am On Nov 28, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:

And who should be blamed for such disorder? The personality? Do we start killing them because of their preference?
We would start by killing you...idiot cheesy

1 Like

Re: Before Your Son Brings Another Son As His Wife, Wake Up - Bishop Oyedepo by Umbrateeth04: 7:56am On Nov 28, 2022
Memphis357:

Shut your bitchass gay mouth up!!
You need flogging

1 Like

Re: Before Your Son Brings Another Son As His Wife, Wake Up - Bishop Oyedepo by Umbrateeth04: 7:57am On Nov 28, 2022
ask4bk:

I only thank you for using the words preference and choice and not that homosexuality is written in their DNA.

The same way thieves choose and prefer theft and are comfortable in it and always dream of a world where stealing will be legal, that's how homosexuals choose and prefer same sex.

Same way thieves can change from their wrong no matter how habitual it is in them, that's how homosexuals have to change from their wrong ways.
Go for an assessment of your mental stability
Re: Before Your Son Brings Another Son As His Wife, Wake Up - Bishop Oyedepo by Umbrateeth04: 7:59am On Nov 28, 2022
sanya4good:

They were not divinely wired, someone rewired them while they were young at their formative age, either at home by house helps or relatives living with them or at boarding schools by schoolmates who have been rewired.

And you talk say you get sense? cheesy
Re: Before Your Son Brings Another Son As His Wife, Wake Up - Bishop Oyedepo by Umbrateeth04: 8:00am On Nov 28, 2022
Golan007:
grin

Okupe.
I love that grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (16) (Reply)

Biography Of Dr Pastor Paul Enenche, Dunamis International Founder / Pastor Jonathan David: 'Buhari Will Win Nigeria’s Presidential Election / I Just Gave My Tithe To A Beggar. Was I Wrong?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.