Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,848 members, 7,813,879 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:27 PM

Ashawo Business Is On The Rise Ooooo - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ashawo Business Is On The Rise Ooooo (4701 Views)

“I Want To Start My Ashawo Business In Dubai” – 16-year-old Girl Bl0ws Out / Nigerian Lady Boasts Of Her Ashawo Business / Most People For Say Na Ashawo Business I Go Do. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ashawo Business Is On The Rise Ooooo by Thereisstillhop: 11:08pm On Nov 27, 2022
So this afternoon I decided to check out one hook up app make I track one careless around wuse cos I lodged thre for some days sha...
Omo I jam one fish we exchange numbers begin chat on WhatsApp on WhatsApp. Babe send me pictures I view she resemble person wey I know . So I decided to impersonate I send another person picture cos e fit true true she know me . We bargain price she said 30k last short time. I agree. Omo truly na the Bab wey I deh always go buy banana from her mama every night she turned up. As she see me she begin act like her friend's having birthday party there . Na the I tell her na me follow her talk . Lmao. Omo she no shy o say yes na so no be business she come for ? But
The rest na history sha

2 Likes

Re: Ashawo Business Is On The Rise Ooooo by TheboyGhost(m): 11:49pm On Nov 27, 2022
Are you not an Ashawo too?

Y'all should stop this shit .....

A brostitute calling a prostitute names angry angry

24 Likes

Re: Ashawo Business Is On The Rise Ooooo by Thereisstillhop: 12:02am On Nov 28, 2022
TheboyGhost:

one olosho spotted

9 Likes

Re: Ashawo Business Is On The Rise Ooooo by TheboyGhost(m): 12:10am On Nov 28, 2022
Thereisstillhop:
one olosho spotted

A verified one ooh....

A verified Olosho Incase you don't know...

It's one of the Ancient profession on earth and they have their respect too .....

3 Likes

Re: Ashawo Business Is On The Rise Ooooo by Promotions: 3:32am On Nov 28, 2022
Ashawo biz is on the rise cos the demand is high... Imagine wasting 30k on sex... Is people like you that encourage the "high rise" by patronising them. Na God go save all of us las las

40 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ashawo Business Is On The Rise Ooooo by Promotions: 3:35am On Nov 28, 2022
TheboyGhost:

Gbam na the prostitute wey even gain pass the brostitute cos he wasted money while the prostitute gained money

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ashawo Business Is On The Rise Ooooo by ajekpaks(m): 5:36am On Nov 28, 2022
After lashing you felt so much fullness of joy in the spirit that you decided to come testify on Nairaland?

8 Likes

Re: Ashawo Business Is On The Rise Ooooo by okoroemeka(m): 5:58am On Nov 28, 2022
TheboyGhost:

why will I even pay #30k just to nack a prostitute for a few minutes,that is pussy inflation,

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ashawo Business Is On The Rise Ooooo by TheboyGhost(m): 7:18am On Nov 28, 2022
okoroemeka:
why will I even pay #30k just to nack a prostitute for a few minutes,that is pussy inflation,

Everything is becoming expensive this day's....

Sexual business is just like every other business on Earth...

Prices get inflated if there is Inflation on earth still..

30k is little low...

Some people I know pay a little above hundreds of thousands for a night....

3 Likes

Re: Ashawo Business Is On The Rise Ooooo by TheboyGhost(m): 7:20am On Nov 28, 2022
Promotions:
Gbam na the prostitute wey even gain pass the brostitute cos he wasted money while the prostitute gained money

Yes the Prostitute gains more...

A woman will always gain in every situation...

If you act to Alpha and she leaves you...

A better and rich Alpha will pick her up...

But you will surely get involved with another woman worst than what you had before grin

2 Likes

Re: Ashawo Business Is On The Rise Ooooo by chim14(m): 8:04am On Nov 28, 2022
Sad reality is if you tell this guy to go to a boutique & spend 30k, he can't do it. He'll say it's expensive.

He can't even buy a bottle of champangne to chill, he will say ah dat one na for Davido.

He can't buy full roasted 6k Chicken at Chicken Republic or 14k kfc bucket chicken, he'll say I no get moni for that one and settle for less.

I pity us men, I wish God can shutdown all these our sexual craving for women, the world will be a better place and we will reach our full potential.

Not judging o, cuz once you start carrying woman, it's very difficult to stop, you become a captive.

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ashawo Business Is On The Rise Ooooo by Prettygirl200(f): 8:18am On Nov 28, 2022
Thereisstillhop:
one olosho spotted
There's nothing like one olosho spotted, if you are patronizing a prostitute then you are a brostitutute. Simple!!!

1 Like

Re: Ashawo Business Is On The Rise Ooooo by BigYash: 8:19am On Nov 28, 2022
Promotions:
Ashawo biz is on the rise cos the demand is high... Imagine wasting 30k on sex... Is people like you that encourage the "high rise" by patronising them. Na God go save all of us las las
No mind d mugu. You paid her 30k for over used pussy,why won't others go into it. Na people like op dey encourage the market.. He come here dey talk rubbish.. Him fellow guy go beg am 1k ,he go say he no get so o. But to give ashawo 30k,no dey hard am.. Hypocrite like op undecided

7 Likes

Re: Ashawo Business Is On The Rise Ooooo by Prettygirl200(f): 8:22am On Nov 28, 2022
chim14:
Sad reality is if you tell this guy to go to a boutique & spend 30k, he can't do it. He'll say it's expensive.

He can't even buy a bottle of champangne to chill, he will say ah dat one na for Davido.

He can't buy full roasted 6k Chicken at Chicken Republic or 14k kfc bucket chicken, he'll say I no get moni for that one and settle for less.

I pity us men, I wish God can shutdown all these our sexual craving for women, the world will be a better place and we will reach our full potential.

Not judging o, cuz once you start carrying woman, it's very difficult to stop, you become a captive.
Now who told you the op hasn't eaten or doesn't have clothes to wear before going to patronize the ashawo, everything is not all about buy food, buying clothes and all, the op fit get all theses things what he felt like doing was what he did at that moment so keep quiet if u have nothing to say.

1 Like

Re: Ashawo Business Is On The Rise Ooooo by Prettygirl200(f): 8:24am On Nov 28, 2022
BigYash:
No mind d mugu. You paid her 30k for over used pussy,why won't others go into it. Na people like op dey encourage the market.. He come here dey talk rubbish.. Him fellow guy go beg am 1k ,he go say he no get so o. But to give ashawo 30k,no dey hard am.. Hypocrite like op undecided
Why u dey insult am, or you want to tell me you don't patronize prostitutes? If you patronize them I see no reason you should condemn another for doing same. That's hypocracy!!!
Re: Ashawo Business Is On The Rise Ooooo by chim14(m): 8:25am On Nov 28, 2022
The fact that you pay a higher price for sex, doesnt even gaurantee a fulfilling experience. Some with the high price tag dont like sex, so to them it's like if at all I let a guy sleep with me, he must pay thru his nose to get it cuz I don't like it cuz your dk can shift my womb grin
Re: Ashawo Business Is On The Rise Ooooo by padi94(m): 8:25am On Nov 28, 2022
I feel it's too much, when you could have hunted a girl and make her a side piece
Re: Ashawo Business Is On The Rise Ooooo by BigYash: 8:26am On Nov 28, 2022
Prettygirl200:
Why u dey insult am, or you want to tell me you don't patronize prostitutes? If you patronize them I see no reason you should condemn another for doing same. That's hypocracy!!!
I don stop since.. Because wetin those bitches carry no be wetin person dey put body again.. And again,paying 30k for pussy to me is stupidity.. For what na?

10 Likes

Re: Ashawo Business Is On The Rise Ooooo by NobleSeed(m): 8:26am On Nov 28, 2022
you pay 30k for short time?
You dey whyne me ni!!!
You no Sabi lie comrade
Re: Ashawo Business Is On The Rise Ooooo by Prettygirl200(f): 8:31am On Nov 28, 2022
BigYash:
I don stop since.. Because wetin those bitches carry no be wetin person dey put body again.. And again,paying 30k for pussy to me is stupidity.. For what na?
you no hear when the guy say na overnight? Abi u no know wetyn be overnight that na continually till day break , he easy? Besides u wan tell me say u never carry ashawo for that amount before? Anyways that's video no gree open ooo
Re: Ashawo Business Is On The Rise Ooooo by BigYash: 8:36am On Nov 28, 2022
Prettygirl200:
you no hear when the guy say na overnight? Abi u no know wetyn be overnight that na continually till day break , he easy? Besides u wan tell me say u never carry ashawo for that amount before? Anyways that's video no gree open ooo
The mugu say short time e. Me pay 30k for wetin? I hear you oo. Na doings dey bring the girls then sef. Everybody get as him dey package normally,but inside there I don repent. Ayam now a new sombori. No more BigYash,just that my Monica no let me change to NoMoreBigYash cheesy... I no come know why d vd no open o...

1 Like

Re: Ashawo Business Is On The Rise Ooooo by cezarman(m): 8:41am On Nov 28, 2022
Prettygirl200:

How much for short time angry

And can I see your full picture?
angry

1 Like

Re: Ashawo Business Is On The Rise Ooooo by benqo01(m): 8:47am On Nov 28, 2022
chim14:

Even to give him mama na wahala,Olosho dey cash out big time

2 Likes

Re: Ashawo Business Is On The Rise Ooooo by TOPCRUISE(m): 8:52am On Nov 28, 2022
Sleep with a girl for 30k. No wonder girls of nowadays say they can't date a stingy man, since they know they can spread their legs for any man who is able pay them 30k. And such men are in abundance.
Re: Ashawo Business Is On The Rise Ooooo by chim14(m): 8:58am On Nov 28, 2022
TOPCRUISE:
Sleep with a girl for 30k. No wonder girls of nowadays say they can't date a stingy man, since they know they can spread their legs for any man who is able pay them 30k. And such men are in abundance.

True, a girl told me she met a guy with big dk he couldnt penetrate her small petite pussy so no sex, he still paid her 50k. And am like WTF

1 Like

Re: Ashawo Business Is On The Rise Ooooo by chim14(m): 9:15am On Nov 28, 2022
What I hate, is with all the moni these girls make, dem no fit use am polish demselves sef.
Re: Ashawo Business Is On The Rise Ooooo by Prettygirl200(f): 9:20am On Nov 28, 2022
BigYash:
The mugu say short time e. Me pay 30k for wetin? I hear you oo. Na doings dey bring the girls then sef. Everybody get as him dey package normally,but inside there I don repent. Ayam now a new sombori. No more BigYash,just that my Monica no let me change to NoMoreBigYash cheesy... I no come know why d vd no open o...
Hahahaaaa so u don repent? Yu are now a sombori? Interesting!!! U sure say say y send the video? Why e no con dey open kwanu
Re: Ashawo Business Is On The Rise Ooooo by Prettygirl200(f): 9:21am On Nov 28, 2022
cezarman:

How much for short time angry

And can I see your full picture?
angry
Go and ask your mother!!
Re: Ashawo Business Is On The Rise Ooooo by Chris2863(m): 9:23am On Nov 28, 2022
TheboyGhost:

Ask him ooo. What differentiates him from the hookup babe? Nothing!
Re: Ashawo Business Is On The Rise Ooooo by BigYash: 9:29am On Nov 28, 2022
Prettygirl200:
Hahahaaaa so u don repent? Yu are now a sombori? Interesting!!! U sure say say y send the video? Why e no con dey open kwanu
lol. I needed to repent o.. I no fit shout o.. grin I go send u my WhatsApp number for mail. Add me up,make I use WhatsApp. I no know why e no work via mail o
Re: Ashawo Business Is On The Rise Ooooo by SyrusdeHansome(m): 9:32am On Nov 28, 2022
What's the difference between the both of u? U taking this to nairaland is just like two thieves who after stealing got exposed by one of them.
Re: Ashawo Business Is On The Rise Ooooo by Prettygirl200(f): 9:38am On Nov 28, 2022
BigYash:
lol. I needed to repent o.. I no fit shout o.. grin I go send u my WhatsApp number for mail. Add me up,make I use WhatsApp. I no know why e no work via mail o
okay

(1) (2) (Reply)

Loneliness Spells My Name. (8 Years Of Loneliness) / SEE UKWU: Ceo Dancers Ezinne & Nqobile Put Their Hot Bikini Body On Display / Three Gay Men Weds In World’s Trio Same S Ex Marriage (SHOKING PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.