Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,026 members, 7,835,482 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:39 AM

Ashawo Business Is On The Rise Ooooo - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ashawo Business Is On The Rise Ooooo (4742 Views)

“I Want To Start My Ashawo Business In Dubai” – 16-year-old Girl Bl0ws Out / Nigerian Lady Boasts Of Her Ashawo Business / Most People For Say Na Ashawo Business I Go Do. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ashawo Business Is On The Rise Ooooo by Brownshoe: 9:51am On Nov 28, 2022
Imagine 30k,some salary no reach that amount,Am not sure op sweat for the 30k,well that's not my business
Promotions:
Ashawo biz is on the rise cos the demand is high... Imagine wasting 30k on sex... Is people like you that encourage the "high rise" by patronising them. Na God go save all of us las las

1 Like

Re: Ashawo Business Is On The Rise Ooooo by Brownshoe: 9:55am On Nov 28, 2022
The guy may not have good clothes for body o
chim14:
Sad reality is if you tell this guy to go to a boutique & spend 30k, he can't do it. He'll say it's expensive.

He can't even buy a bottle of champangne to chill, he will say ah dat one na for Davido.

He can't buy full roasted 6k Chicken at Chicken Republic or 14k kfc bucket chicken, he'll say I no get moni for that one and settle for less.

I pity us men, I wish God can shutdown all these our sexual craving for women, the world will be a better place and we will reach our full potential.

Not judging o, cuz once you start carrying woman, it's very difficult to stop, you become a captive.
Re: Ashawo Business Is On The Rise Ooooo by SpreshMan: 10:09am On Nov 28, 2022
You all keep inflating the prices of hookup in the social media making it attractive to some who are not yet to into it; but thank God social media is not reality. Because in real life we are still getting very clean girls to fucck at 5, 8k and 10k. You see when you guys call big big money, some girls who are going through a lot may want to consider prostitution thinking that’s the amount they would be collecting but the truth is that as they stay long in the trade, and getting to the stage when their conscience no longer preeks them, there are always days or even seasons when there are no clients and they have to accept any amount from available clients. Things are hard now, if you go to wuse 2 (aminu Kano) at nights you will see very clean girls who are people’s girlfriends and carry for 10-15k and if you even go later say 1am -4am, they follow u for lesser.
One of my guy who is in Lagos tells me they pay lesser for pussy and I have also confirmed that through reading stories in the Ashawo thread.

Moral; Pussy is cheap…Stop inflating it

1 Like

Re: Ashawo Business Is On The Rise Ooooo by Aladdin1(m): 10:35am On Nov 28, 2022
Abeg the pussy wey you pay 30k put, flower dey grow from it or na gold dust dey inside. You are a mumu man! Your type cannot give his mama or papa 10k. But you see 30k give ashawo!. Not even girlfriend but ashawo wey be like public toilet, wey everybody dey use. Something dey seriously wrong with you!.
Re: Ashawo Business Is On The Rise Ooooo by lereinter(m): 10:39am On Nov 28, 2022

Reason this vice is lucrative
Re: Ashawo Business Is On The Rise Ooooo by sulakishop(m): 11:19am On Nov 28, 2022
I siddon jeje for one night some days ago in sapele Road in Benin, one just carry fone show me her chest picture say e stand and strong well. I just tell her say she try, na so I pick race

1 Like

Re: Ashawo Business Is On The Rise Ooooo by deltateam: 12:07pm On Nov 28, 2022
TheboyGhost:

Everything is becoming expensive this day's....

Sexual business is just like every other business on Earth...

Prices get inflated if there is Inflation on earth still..

30k is little low...

Some people I know pay a little above hundreds of thousands for a night....

They pay high for infections.
Re: Ashawo Business Is On The Rise Ooooo by MiaBeer(m): 12:15pm On Nov 28, 2022
TheboyGhost:
Are you not an Ashawo too?

Y'all should stop this shit .....

A brostitute calling a prostitute names angry angry
Shut up and answer the question. You failed to realize oloshos are thriving because of low self esteem clowns like you.
Re: Ashawo Business Is On The Rise Ooooo by Thereisstillhop: 12:52pm On Nov 28, 2022
If you received my email pm me drop aza...I no hungry . My mom no hungry. My family no poor. I Dy give out every day so if you like judge me say I Dy pay ashawo 30k. Na her own grace be that
Re: Ashawo Business Is On The Rise Ooooo by Cypress042(m): 12:57pm On Nov 28, 2022
TheboyGhost:

Yes the Prostitute gains more...

A woman will always gain in every situation...

If you act to Alpha and she leaves you...

A better and rich Alpha will pick her up...

But you will surely get involved with another woman worst than what you had before grin

SiMple man sad
Re: Ashawo Business Is On The Rise Ooooo by TheboyGhost(m): 2:41pm On Nov 28, 2022
Cypress042:

SiMple man sad

It's an Honor grin

Any more tittle from you?
Re: Ashawo Business Is On The Rise Ooooo by TheboyGhost(m): 2:47pm On Nov 28, 2022
MiaBeer:

Shut up and answer the question. You failed to realize oloshos are thriving because of low self esteem clowns like you.

Hahaha, your stupid broke ass that can't afford to pay for a good pussy and you that want to Emotionally blackmail women into given you free pussy all in the name of love is the insecure and low Esteem man....

Go and make money cause women always want to be taking care of by a man's wealth...

Only Broke Idiots nag about a woman's financial lifestyle...

Back to the topic...!!!

Now Olosho is thriving because even before your Ancestors found out how to read and write, Olosho has been in Existence.

If you don't like them ... Then go n Emotionally blackmail women with Love just to get free pussy....

Nonsense....
Re: Ashawo Business Is On The Rise Ooooo by TheboyGhost(m): 2:49pm On Nov 28, 2022
deltateam:

They pay high for infections.

I guess the Entire women in your family is Infected as a prove of your opinion cause if they are all not Infected then you just emotional about women....
Re: Ashawo Business Is On The Rise Ooooo by TheboyGhost(m): 2:56pm On Nov 28, 2022
Chris2863:
Ask him ooo. What differentiates him from the hookup babe? Nothing!

He just want to paint our women bad but he is indirectly now telling the whole world he is also a prostitute....

Imagine if it was his girlfriend that wants to pay for a male prostitute services ...

We no go hear word for here ....

My girlfriend is a prostitute
Blah blah blah

But now he is doing that and na still the sex worker fault....
Re: Ashawo Business Is On The Rise Ooooo by MiaBeer(m): 2:57pm On Nov 28, 2022
TheboyGhost:

Hahaha, your stupid broke ass that can't afford to pay for a good pussy and you that want to Emotionally blackmail women into given you free pussy all in the name of love is the insecure and low Esteem man....

Go and make money cause women always want to be taking care of by a man's wealth...

Back to the topic...!!!

Now Olosho is thriving because even before your Ancestors found out how to read and write, Olosho has been in Existence.

If you don't like them ... Then go n Emotionally blackmail women with Love just to get free pussy....

Nonsense....

I’m am hundred times richer and better than you and you little prick. Don’t go and look for something better to o do with you sorry life. Which normal man will brag about patronizing oloshos if he is not a thug or thief?
Re: Ashawo Business Is On The Rise Ooooo by TheboyGhost(m): 3:00pm On Nov 28, 2022
MiaBeer:

I’m am hundred times richer and better than you and you little prick. Don’t go and look for something better to o do with you sorry life. Which normal man will brag about patronizing oloshos if he is not a thug or thief?

Your Politicians steal your resources and pay A million plus for pussies ....

You are just not mentally Literate enough to be richer than me Mr....

Hustle and you will understand better grin

Don't mention me again cause I will not do you that honour of replying to your Gibberish again...
Re: Ashawo Business Is On The Rise Ooooo by MiaBeer(m): 3:05pm On Nov 28, 2022
TheboyGhost:

Back to the topic...!!!

Nonsense....
You’re out there patronizing prostitutes or oloshos and bragging about it. Go to therapy and work on your low self esteem. You must be a very shy and ugly man who doesn’t have enough liver and class to chase a woman. I pity wimps and losers like you who are out there spreading thousands of diseases.
Olodo! It’s possible you have hiv and are spreading it to unsuspecting women after robbery.
Re: Ashawo Business Is On The Rise Ooooo by MiaBeer(m): 3:09pm On Nov 28, 2022
TheboyGhost:

Don't mention me again cause I will not do you that honour of replying to your Gibberish again...
E pain you ba? Just shut because you don’t have control on how many times I will mention you. Continue to steal and spread diseases. Keep jumping from one olosho to another. One day you will be caught and roasted like corn in broad daylight. Agbaya!

1 Like

Re: Ashawo Business Is On The Rise Ooooo by MiaBeer(m): 3:13pm On Nov 28, 2022
TheboyGhost:

This is the problem with losers and clowns like you. You’re patronizing oloshos and spreading diseases out there because politicians are doing the same. You’re indeed a lowlife and failure.

1 Like

Re: Ashawo Business Is On The Rise Ooooo by Illegal1(m): 3:55pm On Nov 28, 2022
Omoh...una dey try ooh,a whole 30k jst to bleep kpekus 4 few hours...

i no fit ooh...

mayb as i never get enuf money na make..
Re: Ashawo Business Is On The Rise Ooooo by Countersam(m): 7:51pm On Nov 28, 2022
Thereisstillhop:
So this afternoon I decided to check out one hook up app make I track one careless around wuse cos I lodged thre for some days sha...
Omo I jam one fish we exchange numbers begin chat on WhatsApp on WhatsApp. Babe send me pictures I view she resemble person wey I know . So I decided to impersonate I send another person picture cos e fit true true she know me . We bargain price she said 30k last short time. I agree. Omo truly na the Bab wey I deh always go buy banana from her mama every night she turned up. As she see me she begin act like her friend's having birthday party there . Na the I tell her na me follow her talk . Lmao. Omo she no shy o say yes na so no be business she come for ? But
The rest na history sha
Blame Bob Risky...
Re: Ashawo Business Is On The Rise Ooooo by henndukwe18: 8:53pm On Nov 28, 2022
Bros I wan learn history
Re: Ashawo Business Is On The Rise Ooooo by Rickmann: 11:10am On Nov 29, 2022
Thereisstillhop:
So this afternoon I decided to check out one hook up app make I track one careless around wuse cos I lodged thre for some days sha...
Omo I jam one fish we exchange numbers begin chat on WhatsApp on WhatsApp. Babe send me pictures I view she resemble person wey I know . So I decided to impersonate I send another person picture cos e fit true true she know me . We bargain price she said 30k last short time. I agree. Omo truly na the Bab wey I deh always go buy banana from her mama every night she turned up. As she see me she begin act like her friend's having birthday party there . Na the I tell her na me follow her talk . Lmao. Omo she no shy o say yes na so no be business she come for ? But
The rest na history sha

Why won't hookup be on the rise when there are still people like you paying stupidly for it.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Get Over 13k Channels On IPTV Including All Dstv Premium / Please! I Need Your Help And Advice, Im Confused,sad And Downcast.. / Choose Yours Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.