Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,163 members, 7,860,167 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:11 AM

U.S. Weighs Sending 100-Mile Strike Weapon To Ukraine - Reuters - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / U.S. Weighs Sending 100-Mile Strike Weapon To Ukraine - Reuters (15792 Views)

White House Weighs Three-Way Deal To Get Fighter Jets To Ukraine / China Used Microwave Weapon To ‘Cook’ Indian Troops In Himalayan Border Battle / Sri Lankan Easter Attacks Were Revenge For New Zealand Mosque Attack - Reuters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: U.S. Weighs Sending 100-Mile Strike Weapon To Ukraine - Reuters by God1000(m): 1:09pm On Nov 28, 2022
MansoryMX:

May God bless you for this TRUTH! People keep blaming America that they started the war! America didn’t ask Russia to invade Ukraine! As a matter of fact the whole world leaders begged Putin but he is a sadist and an evil to this world. Russia has one of the biggest landmarks in this planet. What else do they want with small Ukraine landmark if not greed and selfishness
Don't mind the people blaming America, I still remember the efforts by western leaders to make peace with Russia weeks before the invasion, Putin even denied any plan by Russia to invade Ukraine

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: U.S. Weighs Sending 100-Mile Strike Weapon To Ukraine - Reuters by ExudeLoveToAll: 1:09pm On Nov 28, 2022
pansophist:
US is the biggest slaughterer of Ukraine. If they stop equipping Ukraine, the war would have been over long ago, but they would rather fight to the last Ukrainian, watch the country burn to ashes, just to see if they can bring Russia down. Good luck with that.

If they stop supplying Ukraine, what then happens ?

Russia will bombard them until Ukrainian stockpile gets finished and then hands up isn't it?

Let's look at the other way round if the Invaders pull back to their own country the war stops instantaneously.

Which is easier, the owners of the country surrendering or the Invaders going back to their country?

Remember same Russia denied that they are not invading Ukraine but doing military exercise at Ukraine Russia border as well as Ukraine Belarusian border.

If a country could invade another because it has a bigger military might then there is nothing wrong for Ukraine seeking military help from it's military partners to help them push back Russian Invaders .

Every sovereign country has the right to so defend it's territory and ensure its integrity at all times.

Russia had been beneficiary of lots of annexation of other countries territories in the past that should never happen in the 21st century.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: U.S. Weighs Sending 100-Mile Strike Weapon To Ukraine - Reuters by Gospel2Day: 1:10pm On Nov 28, 2022
humberjade:
These people are just looking for means to escalate this war...something a sincere dialogue would de-escalate.

I don't know what the US have over all these European leaders that makes them always dance to the tune of the US. I mean, if this thing actually escalates, Europe will be the main battleground, in fact, one missile might not hit the American soil. Ko

Wisdom is profitable to direct.

Tell the invaders to leave the territory of a sovereign country.
Isn't that the simple thing to do?
Why blame those defending their own country from an oppressor?
And why blame those supporting the oppressed?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: U.S. Weighs Sending 100-Mile Strike Weapon To Ukraine - Reuters by Otobong3374(m): 1:12pm On Nov 28, 2022
grin grin
MansoryMX:

So nations should not assist Ukraine with weapons to defend themselves abi? You try well well!

World nations leaders begged Putin to stop the invasion even after 2 weeks of invading Ukraine! Y’all call them scared and fear fear! Now they have all decided to arm Ukraine to the teeth! Y’all calling them evil. The craze wey dey worry una for this country e clear me say na hunger and hardship dey cause am cheesy
grin
MansoryMX:

So nations should not assist Ukraine with weapons to defend themselves abi? You try well well!

World nations leaders begged Putin to stop the invasion even after 2 weeks of invading Ukraine! Y’all call them scared and fear fear! Now they have all decided to arm Ukraine to the teeth! Y’all calling them evil. The craze wey dey worry una for this country e clear me say na hunger and hardship dey cause am cheesy
Thunder Where Are You? Come Nd Fire This Ekwensu For Me
Re: U.S. Weighs Sending 100-Mile Strike Weapon To Ukraine - Reuters by malakaimoscondo: 1:13pm On Nov 28, 2022
God1000:
Very needless and senseless war orchestrated by Vladimir Putin

Crazy Putin will stop the air bombardment knowing full well that Ukraine can hit russian soil.

Putin has already lost this war, he's been humiliated.

The use of nuclear, chemical or biological weapons is off the table because there will be retaliation from NATO and that will be the end of Russia.

This is the most foolish war in modern history.
The invasion of Ukraine has become counterproductive, today Finland and Sweden have joined the NATO military alliance
to u now u have said something meaningful.... Gibberish
Re: U.S. Weighs Sending 100-Mile Strike Weapon To Ukraine - Reuters by Gospel2Day: 1:14pm On Nov 28, 2022
pansophist:

If I allow my little brother win a hand wrestle challenge, does it mean I have been humiliated? When will you realise that Russia's soft-gloves treatment is not weakness?

If NATO supplies Ukraine with weapons of the same capabilities and lethality as Russian's don't you think both Moscow and St. Petersburg will be in ruins now?
NATO is just trying to avoid an escalation.
If Putin wants a total showdown, he will get it, but he will endanger the lives and property of millions of Russians.
Nobody has a monopoly of violence.
Let's all join the demand for Putin to pull out of Ukraine without any conditions. Simple.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: U.S. Weighs Sending 100-Mile Strike Weapon To Ukraine - Reuters by Nobody: 1:20pm On Nov 28, 2022
Otobong3374:
America? When I Told People That America Has Different Strategy In This War People Didn't Believe Me
Dumb slave you know nothing

1 Like

Re: U.S. Weighs Sending 100-Mile Strike Weapon To Ukraine - Reuters by Otobong3374(m): 1:23pm On Nov 28, 2022
Tboymessiah:
NasoLifeBe!!!

When will African send their own, patapata e go be Catapult
Africa Is A Shithole

1 Like

Re: U.S. Weighs Sending 100-Mile Strike Weapon To Ukraine - Reuters by Nobody: 1:23pm On Nov 28, 2022
Otobong3374:
Africa Is A Shithole
Your nothing but a slave
Re: U.S. Weighs Sending 100-Mile Strike Weapon To Ukraine - Reuters by Reference(m): 1:24pm On Nov 28, 2022
America should please not escalate this situation.
Negotiations are the best possible way to save lives.
China has to step up and take responsibility.
Re: U.S. Weighs Sending 100-Mile Strike Weapon To Ukraine - Reuters by Nobody: 1:25pm On Nov 28, 2022
Otobong3374:
Don't Follow That Idiot, Putin Is A Failure To Russia. Two Weeks A Go Putin Wasted Hundred Of Long Range & Short Range Nuclear Weapons In Bombing Ukrainian Buildings &power Station. Is It Not Foolishness?
Dumb black osu slave. You’ll never be white. Loser

3 Likes

Re: U.S. Weighs Sending 100-Mile Strike Weapon To Ukraine - Reuters by AfonjaPriest: 1:25pm On Nov 28, 2022
Reporting34:
Please everyone don't mind this fraudsters Anthony okeke is back with a full forces to continue scamming Nairaland people with the same format he has always been using, so just check the format oloriburuku man is still using to defraud a lot of people's here on Nairaland just be aware not to be scam

Please dear everyone, please forgive me for posting this, if I can help myself I won't be begging. I am seeking assistance from well meaning Nigerians to help save my life. Please sirs and ma's, my name is Faith , am a 26 years old single mom of 1. My son is just 2 years old. I used to be a hairdresser before my present predicament. In August of 2021 I fell very sick and was rush to the hospital by my neighbour. Doctor said that I will have to be admitted because by the time that they have prescribed several drugs for me, my hands and both of my legs has developed rashes and started to swell up. The swelling got worst and more severe as time went by, eventually leading to multiple skin ulcers. Preliminary results shows that I was diagnosed with blood infection. I also urgently require prolonged sore Management with Vacuum Assisted Closure Device and skin graft to help regain my normal life again but unfortunately I can't treat myself because I don't have enough on me. Doctor said the procedure will require 1.3million Naira to give me my life back and so far I've been able to raise only 300 thousand with the help of my friends and some kind hearted well wishers who have taken pity for me in the past few months. Pleas sirs and ma's, am an orphan both my parents are late. I have been trying every possible best to raise the remainder to no avail. I don't have any property to sell again and I cannot work in this my condition pls I beg of you, I can't even look after my 2 years old son, that's why am pleading with any well meaning person pls

Don't even send a penny to this fraudsters
Well noted. The guy is a crook, a criminal, and a serial fraudster. He changes monikers like he changes his stinky deceptive tactics. He will not get a dime from anyone, rather he will get the lightning strike on his head from my shrine.

1 Like

Re: U.S. Weighs Sending 100-Mile Strike Weapon To Ukraine - Reuters by aloaye11: 1:25pm On Nov 28, 2022
I don't know why the Ukrainian president is senseless, instead of America to help you create peace, at least end the war, they are selling you weapons to continue fighting and killing yourselves and you think they love them, that they are behind them. Can't America call a UN meeting to bring an end to this war, they are cashing out on Ukraine and before they know their country will be an empty zone.
Re: U.S. Weighs Sending 100-Mile Strike Weapon To Ukraine - Reuters by Constablepatr: 1:30pm On Nov 28, 2022
Unbiased1:

Lol. Shame to NATO when Ukraine is not even a NATO member? NATO is not even directly part of the war. I like how you Russian apologists deceive yourselves.

And who are those supporting UKRAINE if wasn’t NATO ? Or is just EUROPEAN UNION or just UK AND USA?
Re: U.S. Weighs Sending 100-Mile Strike Weapon To Ukraine - Reuters by Nobody: 1:34pm On Nov 28, 2022
They are still weighing? grin yea right! Liars!
Re: U.S. Weighs Sending 100-Mile Strike Weapon To Ukraine - Reuters by Otobong3374(m): 1:38pm On Nov 28, 2022
obedience4:

Useni will be around this time tendering to his cows
Useni Is Most Eguensu In Nairaland. The Boy Wey No See Garri Dey Sip Dey Claim An High Land

1 Like

Re: U.S. Weighs Sending 100-Mile Strike Weapon To Ukraine - Reuters by Horokrox: 1:39pm On Nov 28, 2022
God1000:
Very needless and senseless war orchestrated by Vladimir Putin

Crazy Putin will stop the air bombardment knowing full well that Ukraine can hit russian soil.

Putin has already lost this war, he's been humiliated.

The use of nuclear, chemical or biological weapons is off the table because there will be retaliation from NATO and that will be the end of Russia.

This is the most foolish war in modern history.
The invasion of Ukraine has become counterproductive, today Finland and Sweden have joined the NATO military alliance and that has extended NATO more closer to Russia.
Nobody takes seriously the garbage comment from a brain DEAD IDIOT like you

2 Likes

Re: U.S. Weighs Sending 100-Mile Strike Weapon To Ukraine - Reuters by Horokrox: 1:40pm On Nov 28, 2022
Eriokanmi:
If they wish to, nobody would say pim and nothing would happen. Putin would only rant as usual and shut his mouth.
Keep Crying zombie

1 Like

Re: U.S. Weighs Sending 100-Mile Strike Weapon To Ukraine - Reuters by Bigchristo: 1:41pm On Nov 28, 2022
obedience4:

Crush them more in the battlefields?
Or bombing electrical grids and apartments buildings..
Why didn't Russia crush them 9 months ago grin
Hand never meet them reach? You want them to keep dying Abi? You’re a wicked soul, at this stage what Ukrainians need now is how peace will return to their region not supplying them weapon

1 Like

Re: U.S. Weighs Sending 100-Mile Strike Weapon To Ukraine - Reuters by humberjade: 1:47pm On Nov 28, 2022
Gospel2Day:

Tell the invaders to leave the territory of a sovereign country.
Isn't that the simple thing to do?
Why blame those defending their own country from an oppressor?
And why blame those supporting the oppressed?

As if the US is any better, the Americans are the most devious people on earth, left to me, they indirectly or directly bore almost all the misfortunes bedevilling the world today. For example, the Americans trained, armed, and used Osama until he became useless to them, once he turned, he became a terrorist with a bounty on his head. How many sovereign States has the US attacked? How many buoyant countries have they turned to carcasses?

I am no fan of Putin, he is some crazy man who is not ready to back down, least he loses face. Millions of Ukrainians have been forced out their homeland, and infrastructure hugely destroyed, this destruction will take decades to recover from. There are times you use stick, there are times you use carrot, but now is the time you use both. NATO countries are now directly arming Ukraine, God safe us all if Putin wakes up on the wrong side of the bed someday, all frustrated and ready to risk it all. Ordinary the Ukrainian War is having huge effect on the world's economy, imagine what a burning Europe would do to countries like Nigeria who imports everything

2 Likes

Re: U.S. Weighs Sending 100-Mile Strike Weapon To Ukraine - Reuters by Otobong3374(m): 1:48pm On Nov 28, 2022
NJyoruba12:
Dumb slave you know nothing
Where This Fucking Shithole Coming From?

1 Like

Re: U.S. Weighs Sending 100-Mile Strike Weapon To Ukraine - Reuters by Odward(m): 1:49pm On Nov 28, 2022
ruggedtimi:
you call it little help?
Call it whatever you like ok
Re: U.S. Weighs Sending 100-Mile Strike Weapon To Ukraine - Reuters by Otobong3374(m): 1:51pm On Nov 28, 2022
NJyoruba12:
Your nothing but a slave
grin
NJyoruba12:
Your nothing but a slave
Thunder Fire Idiot Brought The Fool Family.

1 Like

Re: U.S. Weighs Sending 100-Mile Strike Weapon To Ukraine - Reuters by Nobody: 1:52pm On Nov 28, 2022
Otobong3374:
Where This Fucking Shithole Coming From?
The slave is also an illiterate
Re: U.S. Weighs Sending 100-Mile Strike Weapon To Ukraine - Reuters by obedience4(m): 1:52pm On Nov 28, 2022
Bigchristo:
Hand never meet them reach? You want them to keep dying Abi? You’re a wicked soul, at this stage what Ukrainians need now is how peace will return to their region not supplying them weapon

Why are you crying than the bereaved,?
Who made you the spokesman for the Ukrainians?
They are ready to fight for their lands and country.
Peace will come when the Russians leave every inch of Ukrainian territory. Till then expect more weapons and Russians body bags.

I leave you with an ancient Chinese proverb.
"There can be no Peace without war"
Re: U.S. Weighs Sending 100-Mile Strike Weapon To Ukraine - Reuters by Gospel2Day: 1:53pm On Nov 28, 2022
[quote author=humberjade post=118747082]

As if the US is any better, the Americans are the most devious people on earth, left to me, they indirectly or directly bore almost all the misfortunes bedevilling the world today. For example, the Americans trained, armed, and used Osama until he became useless to them, once he turned, he became a terrorist with a bounty on his head. How many sovereign States has the US attacked? How many buoyant countries have they turned to carcasses?

I am no fan of Putin, he is some crazy man who is not ready to back down, least he loses face. Millions of Ukrainians have been forced out their homeland, and infrastructure hugely destroyed, this destruction will take decades to recover from. There are times you use stick, there are times you use carrot, but now is the time you use both. NATO countries are now directly arming Ukraine, God safe us all if Putin wakes up on the wrong side of the bed someday, all frustrated and ready to risk it all. Ordinary the Ukrainian War is having huge effect on the world's economy, imagine what a burning Europe would do to countries like Nigeria who imports everything [/quote

I get your point
That USA is guilty of invading sovereign nations is not an excuse for Russia to do same. What is wrong is wrong.
USA has not invaded Cuba or Mexico or Canada to expand their territory.
Russia should and must withdraw from Ukraine. Simple.
Re: U.S. Weighs Sending 100-Mile Strike Weapon To Ukraine - Reuters by Otobong3374(m): 1:56pm On Nov 28, 2022
NJyoruba12:

Dumb black osu slave. You’ll never be white. Loser
Shithole Slave Hw Are U? Have U Eaten Since Morning? Oh! Food Shortages Is So Rampant In Nigeria, Sorry.

1 Like

Re: U.S. Weighs Sending 100-Mile Strike Weapon To Ukraine - Reuters by Otobong3374(m): 2:00pm On Nov 28, 2022
NJyoruba12:
My Dog, How Are U?

2 Likes

Re: U.S. Weighs Sending 100-Mile Strike Weapon To Ukraine - Reuters by Eagba(m): 2:02pm On Nov 28, 2022
pansophist:
US is the biggest slaughterer of Ukraine. If they stop equipping Ukraine, the war would have been over long ago, but they would rather fight to the last Ukrainian, watch the country burn to ashes, just to see if they can bring Russia down. Good luck with that.
It is Putin that meant well for Ukraine.
Oga use your head for once

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: U.S. Weighs Sending 100-Mile Strike Weapon To Ukraine - Reuters by SenatePresdo(m): 2:03pm On Nov 28, 2022
Goddson:
USA playing with fire.

Over hyping Russia has not tired you guys?

How is US playing with fire?

The day Russia will dare to attack US mainland is the day Moscow will seize to exist.

Lion doesn't Bark like a Dog.

2 Likes

Re: U.S. Weighs Sending 100-Mile Strike Weapon To Ukraine - Reuters by Otobong3374(m): 2:06pm On Nov 28, 2022
NJyoruba12:

See Useless Big Dog With Useless Big Chain On Its Neck. You Are A Dog " I Use Its" Oh! I Knw, U Have Not Eaten Since Morning. Hunger Kill You There

1 Like

Re: U.S. Weighs Sending 100-Mile Strike Weapon To Ukraine - Reuters by Nobody: 2:07pm On Nov 28, 2022
Otobong3374:
Shithole Slave Hw Are U? Have U Eaten Since Morning? Oh! Food Shortages Is So Rampant In Nigeria, Sorry.
Not as rampant as the gun violence in the amerikkka you worship like the slave you are

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Madagascar Passes Bill To Castrate Child Rapists / Doctor Arrested For Stealing Heroin From Patient's Stomach / Netanyahu: ISRAEL Fighting On Seven Fronts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.