Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,293 members, 7,860,705 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 02:40 PM

U.S. Weighs Sending 100-Mile Strike Weapon To Ukraine - Reuters - Foreign Affairs (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / U.S. Weighs Sending 100-Mile Strike Weapon To Ukraine - Reuters (15797 Views)

White House Weighs Three-Way Deal To Get Fighter Jets To Ukraine / China Used Microwave Weapon To ‘Cook’ Indian Troops In Himalayan Border Battle / Sri Lankan Easter Attacks Were Revenge For New Zealand Mosque Attack - Reuters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: U.S. Weighs Sending 100-Mile Strike Weapon To Ukraine - Reuters by Nobody: 9:43pm On Nov 29, 2022
Hotice085:

The only useless child of his father

You are still childish and immature.. you still have the mentality of a JSS2 boy. Go play with your age group or watch Cartoon Network.
Re: U.S. Weighs Sending 100-Mile Strike Weapon To Ukraine - Reuters by Nobody: 9:45pm On Nov 29, 2022
Karnice600:

Lol. No matter the topic of the conversation, he'll always want you to see the fact that he's outside Nigeria.
Even when it's uncalled for. I been think say dem Lhordspy, Seunny4life, Vl3ly, Pansophist and co, mumu to infinite degree, but dis Goddson pass dem. Walahi.
The man mumu die.

Have you watch the video link I sent to you? You still waiting for dad or mom to buy data for you?
Stupid irresponsible boy

1 Like

Re: U.S. Weighs Sending 100-Mile Strike Weapon To Ukraine - Reuters by Hotice085: 5:01am On Nov 30, 2022
Goddson:

You are still childish and immature.. you still have the mentality of a JSS2 boy. Go play with your age group or watch Cartoon Network.

Old idiot that is as useless as anythinng, talks as if he is the first man to travel out of the country, a fool that has his ownap of the world and will tell you that Ukraine is bigger than
Old papa that deserves to caned like a foolish child, only God knows how of his local village girls he has be been deceiving by making sure they knows he is outside of the country

Old fool with plenty of inferiority complex in him

1 Like 1 Share

Re: U.S. Weighs Sending 100-Mile Strike Weapon To Ukraine - Reuters by Nobody: 12:17pm On Nov 30, 2022
Hotice085:

Old idiot that is as useless as anythinng, talks as if he is the first man to travel out of the country, a fool that has his ownap of the world and will tell you that Ukraine is bigger than
Old papa that deserves to caned like a foolish child, only God knows how of his local village girls he has be been deceiving by making sure they knows he is outside of the country

Nobody is gallivanting being “outside the country” you keep bringing it to this talk? Are you obsessed with someone outside? Don’t be a typical sad soul. I’m sure the foolish you knows the meaning of “geopolitics”. So I have to bring my point about the world outside your world that you never experienced. You sit in front of your TV to watch CNN and Aljazeera, to come to tell me what is happening in another country where you never been to? Don’t you know your opinion has been shaped with propaganda?
You keep bringing beer palour type of conversation here. You are a boy who knows nothing about life, you still live under your parents roof. To call international number has been a hurdle for you, hiding behind keypad. Shame!!!
Re: U.S. Weighs Sending 100-Mile Strike Weapon To Ukraine - Reuters by Bentonite1: 12:22pm On Nov 30, 2022
Quelme:
NATO just indirectly admitted their failed policy in Ukraine.

Failed policy? the game has only started. it's obvious your too dumb and naive to understand what that means. You think United States can run out of arms? Ukr are only defending, which can't solve the prob and by the time ukr starts hitting targets in Russia and Crimea from ukr with the long range, Russia will beg for negotiation which would favour Ukraine. Your brain is too little know what's happening.

USA promised not to send in those arms, now this is their strategy to do so
Re: U.S. Weighs Sending 100-Mile Strike Weapon To Ukraine - Reuters by Karnice600: 1:18pm On Nov 30, 2022
Goddson:

Nobody is gallivanting being “outside the country” you keep bringing it to this talk? Are you obsessed with someone outside? Don’t be a typical sad soul. I’m sure the foolish you knows the meaning of “geopolitics”. So I have to bring my point about the world outside your world that you never experienced. You sit in front of your TV to watch CNN and Aljazeera, to come to tell me what is happening in another country where you never been to? Don’t you know your opinion has been shaped with propaganda?
You keep bringing beer palour type of conversation here. You are a boy who knows nothing about life, you still live under your parents roof. To call international number has been a hurdle for you, hiding behind keypad. Shame!!!
Call international number, on Nairaland, for what?
To prove say your level pass the guy own because you dey yankee?

Broda ode
Re: U.S. Weighs Sending 100-Mile Strike Weapon To Ukraine - Reuters by Nobody: 3:44pm On Nov 30, 2022
Karnice600:

Broda ode

You must be foolish to just jump into the conversation, you should know there is a reason. Since the both of you fools want to be disrespectful and act like you got balls, why not act like who you say you really are in reality. If you want to talk geopolitics, then let me access your mental capacity in real time. Cos I’m sure both of you use google before you comment so as to sound smart but I can see the propaganda effect on both of you.

“To prove say your level pass the guy own because you dey yankee? “. What does this mean? Who is proving? You sit in your hole, you never been to Europe but you want to lecture me? A goat want to teach a lion how to hunt?
Re: U.S. Weighs Sending 100-Mile Strike Weapon To Ukraine - Reuters by Nobody: 4:07pm On Nov 30, 2022
Karnice600:

Broda ode

Why switching the conversation to because you Dey yankee? We talking geopolitics here. African mentality with crazy mindset. I gave you a video to watch? Have you watched it? I offered to send you call card but you messed it up with you being proud and claiming what you are not.
Re: U.S. Weighs Sending 100-Mile Strike Weapon To Ukraine - Reuters by Karnice600: 4:19pm On Nov 30, 2022
Goddson:

You must be foolish to just jump into the conversation, you should know there is a reason. Since the both of you fools want to be disrespectful and act like you got balls, why not act like who you say you really are in reality. If you want to talk geopolitics, then let me access your mental capacity in real time. Cos I’m sure both of you use google before you comment so as to sound smart but I can see the propaganda effect on both of you.

“To prove say your level pass the guy own because you dey yankee? “. What does this mean? Who is proving? You sit in your hole, you never been to Europe but you want to lecture me? A goat want to teach a lion how to hunt?
Mr geopolitics,
How do you know I've never been to Europe?
and how does that validate my essence as a person?
How does that affect the exchange rate of Naira?

Anyway,
You smell like you have a complex. Vitamin B complex, if you ask me. Lol.
..but I'll remain sympathetic to your case henceforth. Seems your self image had been battered through your growing years. So I won't throw jabs at you anymore.
Live wherever you want, anywhere in the world.
Good luck.
Re: U.S. Weighs Sending 100-Mile Strike Weapon To Ukraine - Reuters by Karnice600: 4:30pm On Nov 30, 2022
Constablepatr:

They have done all what you said economy sanction all kinds of sanctions against Russia still na dem it affect the most and even us wet no follow dem go war

Are you sure? Go and read what the guy you just replied wrote. Read it slowly and carefully again.
Re: U.S. Weighs Sending 100-Mile Strike Weapon To Ukraine - Reuters by Nobody: 4:54pm On Nov 30, 2022
Karnice600:

Mr geopolitics,

Anyway,
..but I'll remain sympathetic to your case henceforth. Seems your self image had been battered through your growing years. So I won't throw jabs at you anymore.
Good luck.

“and how does that validate my essence as a person?“

You have answered your dumb question yourself,
Imagine a lawyer who never been to law school, you went to school of aviation but never flew a plane…
Don’t talk geopolitics if you never been to quarter of the world. You are full of propaganda and you too ignorant for me
Re: U.S. Weighs Sending 100-Mile Strike Weapon To Ukraine - Reuters by Nobody: 5:32pm On Nov 30, 2022
Karnice600:

Mr geopolitics,

Anyway,
Good luck.

Your western propaganda people after admitting Ukraine has Lost over 100k soldiers went ahead to delete it cos it doesn’t fit their narrative of “Russia is losing the war”.
Your mumu eyes go clear soon. We told you russia is grinding Ukraine’s military, but your propaganda channel and you the minions won’t admit it. Lie can go for ages, but truth will always surface.

Re: U.S. Weighs Sending 100-Mile Strike Weapon To Ukraine - Reuters by Nobody: 5:33pm On Nov 30, 2022
Hotice085:

Your western propaganda people after admitting Ukraine has Lost over 100k soldiers went ahead to delete it cos it doesn’t fit their narrative of “Russia is losing the war”.
Your mumu eyes go clear soon. We told you russia is grinding Ukraine’s military, but your propaganda channel and you the minions won’t admit it. Lie can go for ages, but truth will always surface.

Re: U.S. Weighs Sending 100-Mile Strike Weapon To Ukraine - Reuters by Nobody: 9:39pm On Nov 30, 2022
Hotice085:

Shut up your dirty mouth even a first timer with his or her interactions with you will hear it over again, how is it that everybody on this platform knows

Fool that begged for my email, begged for my phone# and you think I will reduce myself to a call with a worthless nonentity who says 4region in Ukraine is bigger than the entire Nigeria?

You are a dullard with sever case of inferiority complex and let this sink into that pus filled brain of yours, never my email and NEVER a call will you get from me

You are extremely dull for me to converse with, I am here to cure your uselessness

Now you have gone back to what you know how to do best “lying”…. The reason I requested you number or email, you didn’t mention it. I thought you were bold and knowledgeable enough to face me. Lol, why would I beg for… OMG. I know your type.
You are still running up and down, hiding behind your keyboard. Be brave enough and let’s test your knowledge.
Remember your assignment is still pending, don’t tell me it’s taking you days to get the answer.

Your likes look for something to insult someone with when you are clueless on what to say. We started wit geopolitics, let’s stay on the topic. I have an advantage that’s why I can prove my point clearly cos Ve been to over 20 countries.
But you! You sit in front of CNN and Aljazeera thousands of miles away, with your clueless mind, want to argue? What do you even know? Have you been to 10 states in Nigeria? What do you know about Nigeria sef? Let’s go local. Idiot

Re: U.S. Weighs Sending 100-Mile Strike Weapon To Ukraine - Reuters by Hotice085: 12:59am On Dec 01, 2022
Goddson:

Now you have gone back to what you know how to do best “lying”…. The reason I requested you number or email, you didn’t mention it. I thought you were bold and knowledgeable enough to face me. Lol, why would I beg for… OMG. I know your type.
You are still running up and down, hiding behind your keyboard. Be brave enough and let’s test your knowledge.
Remember your assignment is still pending, don’t tell me it’s taking you days to get the answer.

Your likes look for something to insult someone with when you are clueless on what to say. We started wit geopolitics, let’s stay on the topic. I have an advantage that’s why I can prove my point clearly cos Ve been to over 20 countries.
But you! You sit in front of CNN and Aljazeera thousands of miles away, with your clueless mind, want to argue? What do you even know? Have you been to 10 states in Nigeria? What do you know about Nigeria sef? Let’s go local. Idiot

That you never begged for my email or wanted my phone number?
Why did you want them for that you can't put in a convincing write up here, or you don't know how read and write?

Useless fool that have travelled all over the globe but dosent know whether it is western map or communist map the pilots uses for navigation?

Local dog that dont know how big Nigeria is to Ukraine
Once a fool always a fool
Re: U.S. Weighs Sending 100-Mile Strike Weapon To Ukraine - Reuters by emanobis(m): 4:06pm On Dec 18, 2022
Karnice600:

You said they disbanded USSR. Who disbanded USSR? Do you even know what USSR was, before you use the word 'disbanded'?
.'...they disbanded USSR to form NATO.'

Hehehehe.

Guy you're not supposed to be here in the first place. Na loss you loss. Better relocate before dem wipe you.

Anyway, no need of threading words with you
Go check the countries that made up USSR (formerly Soviet Union)

Make Ur research before coming here to speak English

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Madagascar Passes Bill To Castrate Child Rapists / Doctor Arrested For Stealing Heroin From Patient's Stomach / Former USSR President, Mikhail Gorbachev Dies At 91

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.