Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,289 members, 7,860,676 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 02:10 PM

U.S. Weighs Sending 100-Mile Strike Weapon To Ukraine - Reuters - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / U.S. Weighs Sending 100-Mile Strike Weapon To Ukraine - Reuters (15796 Views)

White House Weighs Three-Way Deal To Get Fighter Jets To Ukraine / China Used Microwave Weapon To ‘Cook’ Indian Troops In Himalayan Border Battle / Sri Lankan Easter Attacks Were Revenge For New Zealand Mosque Attack - Reuters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: U.S. Weighs Sending 100-Mile Strike Weapon To Ukraine - Reuters by Nobody: 3:57pm On Nov 28, 2022
wildkat:

You’re so funny.... nairalanders sef

Hmm, you sure you want to go that route? Are you vast in geopolitics? Then what’s your argument if you know otherwise ? Please no insult or abuse. I need intelligent points.
Re: U.S. Weighs Sending 100-Mile Strike Weapon To Ukraine - Reuters by Nobody: 4:00pm On Nov 28, 2022
Hotice085:
Where those 4k boys led by the General of all oloshos DerrickzB

Remember operation "we go dark", winter is coming to you war crime criminals earlier than you expected

Wait for the code of this new operations, Goddson the only useless child of his parents what is the geopolitical gibberish you wanna say this time around

You are still running up and down displaying how you lack home training on a public forum. We are talking geopolitics, you are insulting… you are very uncivilized and uncultured.
I bet you still don’t have call card to call international number. Keypad warrior.

1 Like

Re: U.S. Weighs Sending 100-Mile Strike Weapon To Ukraine - Reuters by Otobong3374(m): 4:11pm On Nov 28, 2022
Hey! I Trust America, They Will Keep On Pushing Tactical Weapons To Ukraine. Russia, Will Be Crying Like A Hungry Dog. Bleep You Putin, America Will Not Give You Fucking Space This Time Around. Putin Thought That Ukrainian War Gonna Be In Three Days, Now They Are Crying Like Hungry Nigerian Dogs. I Have Been Watching Some Shithole Nigerians Who Support The Powerless-Tyranical Set Of People, Claming Russia Will Win This War. My Dog Is Smiling On Them Because The Nigerian Bitches Don't Know Anything About This War.
Re: U.S. Weighs Sending 100-Mile Strike Weapon To Ukraine - Reuters by gibsonwales(m): 4:16pm On Nov 28, 2022
They got money for war, but can't feed the poor - 2Pac
Re: U.S. Weighs Sending 100-Mile Strike Weapon To Ukraine - Reuters by Karnice600: 4:55pm On Nov 28, 2022
humberjade:

For starters, Ukraine was once a part of the big USSR, and a large portion of a district in Ukraine is occupied by Russians, while those North American countries you mentioned never were a part of the US. However, that's not enough reason to justify the invasion.

While I agree with you on the fact that "what is wrong is wrong", but we need to revisit the initial, and exact cause of this invasion. What is happening in Ukraine is an indirect war between the West and the Russian corner, they are just using Ukraine as a battlefield, and Russia directly involved while the US and her allies provide logistics.

Putin's main reason for invading Ukraine was because of the latter's strong intent to join NATO, a move that would have birthed the placement of a NATO military base in Ukraine, a direct neighbour to Russia. With the likes of Estonia, Lithuania and Poland already fallen to NATO, Russia couldn't afford being surrounded by its arch-enemies.

Take a peep into the 1963 Cuban Missile Crisis, after which I hope you would understand what led to the invasion, and why pacification is the way to go at this point. It took the maturity and apt leadership[b][/b] skill of then USSR and US leaders to avert what could have led to WW III.

Let me begin from bottom-up

Take a peep into the 1963 Cuban Missile Crisis, after which I hope you would understand what led to the invasion, and why pacification is the way to go at this point. It took the maturity....

It's wrong and out of place to pose the Cuban missile crisis as Russia's justification to invade Ukraine.

1. Russia claimed their invasion of Ukraine was because of her intentions to join NATO. So She invaded Ukraine over an intention. An intention that had long remained a dream, facing oppositions from a significant number of NATO members.
Now lets look at the Cuban missile Crisis. The US did not accuse Cuba based on her 'intentions' of hosting Russian nuclear installments, but rather the actual act of hosting it, which was already a reality at the time. The installments were physically in place already. That was a physical proof, not an assertion.
So Putin invaded Ukraine on lame assertions like this. That wasn't the case with the US and Cuba.

2. Putin invaded Ukraine based on baseless assertions of countering future threat from NATO.
The US on the other hand DID NOT invade Cuba, even with full facts and evidences of Russian nuclear installments in Cuba.

3. America encircled Cuba with a Naval blockade to 'confront' Russian Supplies. Another way of saying America confronted Russia, locking up Cuba(instead of invading her), shutting off Russian supplies . A direct confrontation with Moscow. That was very risky. Look up 'the man who saved the world, during Cuban missile crisis'. The first launch would 've been from a Russian submarine.
While today, Russia can't target or confront NATO members' supply lines to Ukraine. They know it's risky.

Putin's main reason for invading Ukraine was because of the latter's strong intent to join NATO, a move that would ..

Russia has invaded Ukraine and her neighbours on several lame pretexts before and this is one of them. One minute he says this is his reason, the next he says he's trying to liberate Donbass and bla bla. Then you know it's all bullshit. So dump this claim. It's flimsy.

... What is happening in Ukraine is an indirect war between the West and the Russian..

War of ideologies, to be precise. The Berlin wall fell without gunshots. It fell by the 'will' of the people. Authoritarian systems crumble because of the people's will, not really the West.
I asked a fool here sometime ago who blamed Ukraine's romance with the West on the US a simple question, but he disappeared ever since.
Why is the US comparatively at peace with, or having good relations with her neighbours than Russia has with hers?
Why are most of Russia's neighbours, including old Soviet states, leaning towards the West economically and politically instead of Russia?
Russia must surely have a bad breath or body odour her neighbours can't keep up with.
We can't sit here in Africa and know better about European security concerns more than the Europeans themselves, who have learnt from history than Africans have.
The Zero Covid policy is causing a huge pandemonium in China currently. Some have even started calling on Xi to step down. The 'will' of the people is greater than any coercive force from political powers. China is yet to experience a true revolution.
The world has tasted freedom and liberalism. Little nations now have a voice at the UN council.
The liberal ideology naturally spreads and grows like grass. You barely need a sponsor. You only need a working, prosperous example to make you crave it with everything you got.
Putin wants to take the world back in time, but unfortunately he isn't just fighting the West, he's fighting the goodwill of liberalism as nature's gift to mankind.
He can't win such battles.
Re: U.S. Weighs Sending 100-Mile Strike Weapon To Ukraine - Reuters by Hotice085: 5:07pm On Nov 28, 2022
Goddson:

You are still running up and down displaying how you lack home training on a public forum. We are talking geopolitics, you are insulting… you are very uncivilized and uncultured.
I bet you still don’t have call card to call international number. Keypad warrior.

Squatting immigrants, sharap you dirrty mouth and make sure you always standby the phone
Re: U.S. Weighs Sending 100-Mile Strike Weapon To Ukraine - Reuters by Nobody: 5:13pm On Nov 28, 2022
Hotice085:

Squatting immigrants, sharap you dirrty mouth and make sure you always standby the phone

Stop running up and down, face the elephant in the room and call if you have steel balls.
Re: U.S. Weighs Sending 100-Mile Strike Weapon To Ukraine - Reuters by Trendingbiz042: 5:13pm On Nov 28, 2022
God1000:
Very needless and senseless war orchestrated by Vladimir Putin

Crazy Putin will stop the air bombardment knowing full well that Ukraine can hit russian soil.

Putin has already lost this war, he's been humiliated.

The use of nuclear, chemical or biological weapons is off the table because there will be retaliation from NATO and that will be the end of Russia.

This is the most foolish war in modern history.
The invasion of Ukraine has become counterproductive, today Finland and Sweden have joined the NATO military alliance and that has extended NATO more closer to Russia.

You’re so daft and know nothing about international politics. You’ve no idea what NATO has committed in Africa which you’ve never condemned but quick enough to condemn Russia helping to fight western imperialism. Africans are so myopic and disgusting beings. Are you aware France controls more than 10 African nations monetary policies? Like these African countries have no Central Bank, France print their currencies and determine their exchange rate. Do you know why NATO and American invaded Libya? Killed millions of innocent citizens. Have you ever condemned such ? Fools

2 Likes

Re: U.S. Weighs Sending 100-Mile Strike Weapon To Ukraine - Reuters by Constablepatr: 5:29pm On Nov 28, 2022
Bentonite1:

What happens in winter Op? same United States and UK provided millions of winter safety for Soviet back then so what's your point op? is it in Gas level? Germany being the most vulnerable are supplying alternative gas to other EU nation. seems you don't read the news any more

German supply what it’s obvious that the world is filled with false information
Re: U.S. Weighs Sending 100-Mile Strike Weapon To Ukraine - Reuters by Unbiased1: 5:31pm On Nov 28, 2022
Constablepatr:

And who are those supporting UKRAINE if wasn’t NATO ? Or is just EUROPEAN UNION or just UK AND USA?

It seems you don't understand what it means for NATO to support you and when NATO is directly involved in the conflict. If NATO gets directly involved in the conflict, they will come in with US fighter jets and provide suitable air defence for Ukraine as well send in their troops in full for an all-out war and Russia will not survive a conventional warfare against them.

1 Like

Re: U.S. Weighs Sending 100-Mile Strike Weapon To Ukraine - Reuters by Constablepatr: 5:34pm On Nov 28, 2022
Unbiased1:

It seems you don't understand what it means for NATO to support you and when NATO is directly involved in the conflict. If NATO gets directly involved in the conflict, they will come in with US fighter jets and provide suitable air defence for Ukraine as well send in their troops in full for an all-out war and Russia will not survive a conventional warfare against them.

What’s different from what you say and what happening on the ground US missile of all kind have been supplied technical assistance provide fund provide foot soldiers supply what else did they need to prove it nato vs Russia
Re: U.S. Weighs Sending 100-Mile Strike Weapon To Ukraine - Reuters by Unbiased1: 5:45pm On Nov 28, 2022
Constablepatr:

What’s different from what you say and what happening on the ground US missile of all kind have been supplied technical assistance provide fund provide foot soldiers supply what else did they need to prove it nato vs Russia

lol. I can assure you that they are not the same. As we speak, only Ukrainian fighters are fighting the war. If NATO comes in directly, the troops from NATO countries will come to defend Ukraine, US M1 Abram Tanks, and British Challenger tanks will be moved in, F35 jets will be moved in to defend the airspace, long range missiles capable of reaching Russia will be brought in, the giant US Navy will move in with Aircraft carriers which carry nothing less than 40 jets and lots of Destroyers to support, UK and France will also supply their Rafale Jets for full combat etc. Russia will be surrounded and overwhelmed by the magnitude of the forces that will envelope them and their already destroyed Russian economy will not be able to sustain the Russians in that kind of war.

2 Likes

Re: U.S. Weighs Sending 100-Mile Strike Weapon To Ukraine - Reuters by SenatePresdo(m): 6:18pm On Nov 28, 2022
[quote author=Goddson post=118750091]

You must really be drunk with propaganda, the day USA attack Russia is the day USA will be wiped off the map of the world.

Why would USA attack Russia, when USA have not even attacked North Korea? You don't attack nuclear capable country anyhow, and that's why Russia and America won't attack each other anytime soon. It can only be proxy war, at least for now.

USA knows that well, I live in USA and we know the news being circulated here. Take USA out of Nato and let it stand one on one with Russia and you will understand. Do you even know what they call satan 2?

Satan 2 of 1950s? It's shows how outdated you are.
It's not always about the number of Nukes you have, it's about the effectiveness of delivering them. US Air defence would shoot a reasonable amount of Russian Nukes off the radar, likewise Russia. But between the duo, who has better Air Defense, America or Russia? That's what nobody can tell.

All USA have is illegal economic sanctions which is not even recognized by the UN. Now let me give you an assignment, quote me wherever and whenever you find where USA has ever won any war in their over 200years history. You must really be propagandized comparing a USA with a country who has survived many wars in their over 1000years history.

What you should really ask yourself is, of all the wars you think USA didn't win, how many of them were fought in the street of New York or Los Angeles?
Those countries they fought, what damage did the cause the American mainland? How many times was America captured during war?

So I can categorically tell you that America haven't been fighting wars, I would rather see it as an operation from their own side, just like Russia and Ukraine fight is.

You can tell me Russia lost war against Ukraine assuming they don't get to win, they simply lost an operation, that's what it will mean.

Because the people of Moscow are not refuges, neither are they hiding in bunkers.. So how is that war from Russia part?

Until New York is captured by another country, that's when I will believe USA have lost a war.
Re: U.S. Weighs Sending 100-Mile Strike Weapon To Ukraine - Reuters by humberjade: 6:28pm On Nov 28, 2022
Karnice600:

Let me begin from bottom-up

Take a peep into the 1963 Cuban Missile Crisis, after which I hope you would understand what led to the invasion, and why pacification is the way to go at this point. It took the maturity....

It's wrong and out of place to pose the Cuban missile crisis as Russia's justification to invade Ukraine.

1. Russia claimed their invasion of Ukraine was because of her intentions to join NATO. So She invaded Ukraine over an intention. An intention that had long remained a dream, facing oppositions from a significant number of NATO members.
Now lets look at the Cuban missile Crisis. The US did not accuse Cuba based on her 'intentions' of hosting Russian nuclear installments, but rather the actual act of hosting it, which was already a reality at the time. The installments were physically in place already. That was a physical proof, not an assertion.
So Putin invaded Ukraine on lame assertions like this. That wasn't the case with the US and Cuba.

2. Putin invaded Ukraine based on baseless assertions of countering future threat from NATO.
The US on the other hand DID NOT invade Cuba, even with full facts and evidences of Russian nuclear installments in Cuba.

3. America encircled Cuba with a Naval blockade to 'confront' Russian Supplies. Another way of saying America confronted Russia, locking up Cuba(instead of invading her), shutting off Russian supplies . A direct confrontation with Moscow. That was very risky. Look up 'the man who saved the world, during Cuban missile crisis'. The first launch would 've been from a Russian submarine.
While today, Russia can't target or confront NATO members' supply lines to Ukraine. They know it's risky.

Putin's main reason for invading Ukraine was because of the latter's strong intent to join NATO, a move that would ..

Russia has invaded Ukraine and her neighbours on several lame pretexts before and this is one of them. One minute he says this is his reason, the next he says he's trying to liberate Donbass and bla bla. Then you know it's all bullshit. So dump this claim. It's flimsy.

... What is happening in Ukraine is an indirect war between the West and the Russian..

War of ideologies, to be precise. The Berlin wall fell without gunshots. It fell by the 'will' of the people. Authoritarian systems crumble because of the people's will, not really the West.
I asked a fool here sometime ago who blamed Ukraine's romance with the West on the US a simple question, but he disappeared ever since.
Why is the US comparatively at peace with, or having good relations with her neighbours than Russia has with hers?
Why are most of Russia's neighbours, including old Soviet states, leaning towards the West economically and politically instead of Russia?
Russia must surely have a bad breath or body odour her neighbours can't keep up with.
We can't sit here in Africa and know better about European security concerns more than the Europeans themselves, who have learnt from history than Africans have.
The Zero Covid policy is causing a huge pandemonium in China currently. Some have even started calling on Xi to step down. The 'will' of the people is greater than any coercive force from political powers. China is yet to experience a true revolution.
The world has tasted freedom and liberalism. Little nations now have a voice at the UN council.
The liberal ideology naturally spreads and grows like grass. You barely need a sponsor. You only need a working, prosperous example to make you crave it with everything you got.
Putin wants to take the world back in time, but unfortunately he isn't just fighting the West, he's fighting the goodwill of liberalism as nature's gift to mankind.
He can't win such battles.

I can see you are well schooled on World history and International Relations to be specific, kudos. Although I have few reservations about few of your points, I agree totally with most.

Now to my argument, guys like Putin and Kim Jong-un are power drunk leaders whose level of arrogance and ego are unrivalled. These two guys won't just back out of any war because of the threat of the West, their ego and arrogance won't allow them, even in the glaring face of embarrassing defeat. But the dangerous thing about people like these is that, rather than lose face, they go all out and risk it all. And when they take such steps, they surely will be defeated, but the damage they would have caused might take decades to fix or even irredeemable.

For a country that possesses about 1600 ready to launch nuclear warheads, my brother, you can't call the bluff of the trigger man. God forbid, imagine one hitting a city like Berlin (where I live), not only will it destroy lives and properties, water and land will remain poisoned for years. Hence, you need to massage the ego of these blood suckers once in a while, by using the carrot and stick approach. Just how one tames a madman.
At some point in the nearest future, major players must seat at a round table and dialogue things out, because if left to linger longer than necessary, it might reach a point of no return.

I hope you get my point now...got to return to work now.
Re: U.S. Weighs Sending 100-Mile Strike Weapon To Ukraine - Reuters by Karnice600: 6:30pm On Nov 28, 2022
Goddson:

Stop running up and down, face the elephant in the room and call if you have steel balls.

Oh. You own a car and you're currently out of the country. I get it.
But this picture doesn't make your assertions right in anyway. Someone can still give foolish opinions direct from the White House. Being in a reasonable location doesn't make you reasonable.
Drive into the closest mall there and ask for sense 80.0
You need am badly.
Re: U.S. Weighs Sending 100-Mile Strike Weapon To Ukraine - Reuters by GreyLaw(m): 6:36pm On Nov 28, 2022
pansophist:
US is the biggest slaughterer of Ukraine. If they stop equipping Ukraine, the war would have been over long ago, but they would rather fight to the last Ukrainian, watch the country burn to ashes, just to see if they can bring Russia down. Good luck with that.

You have no idea what you just wrote. You wanted Ukraine to be subdued and destroyed by Russia. But thats not how the world works. When some of you write I wonder why you never read history! Russia attacked Ukraine in 2014 and annexed Crimea without provocation. Since nobody retaliated the man Putin came again to take Donbass and some other areas. He also attacked Georgia some years back.

Dictators don't back down until they are destroyed out of humanity. Read history. Learn history so that you don't repeat the same mistakes. Putin will go put of this war in shame! What the West did is the right thing. Period!

Next time he'll think before acting.
Re: U.S. Weighs Sending 100-Mile Strike Weapon To Ukraine - Reuters by Nobody: 6:43pm On Nov 28, 2022
Karnice600:

Oh. You own a car and you're currently out of the country. I get it.
But this picture doesn't make your assertions right in anyway. Someone can still give foolish opinions direct from the White House. Being in a reasonable location doesn't make you reasonable.
Drive into the closest mall there and ask for sense 80.0
You need am badly.

That’s was not the point mumu, call me I’m waiting.
Re: U.S. Weighs Sending 100-Mile Strike Weapon To Ukraine - Reuters by Karnice600: 6:47pm On Nov 28, 2022
humberjade:

I can see you are well schooled on World history and International Relations to be specific, kudos. Although I have few reservations about few of your points, I agree totally with most.

Now to my argument, guys like Putin and Kim Jong-un are power drunk leaders whose level of arrogance and ego are unrivalled. These two guys won't just back out of any war because of the threat of the West, their ego and arrogance won't allow them, even in the glaring face of embarrassing defeat. But the dangerous thing about people like these is that, rather than lose face, they go all out and risk it all. And when they take such steps, they surely will be defeated, but the damage they would have caused might take decades to fix or even irredeemable.

For a country that possesses about 1600 ready to launch nuclear warheads, my brother, you can't call the bluff of the trigger man. God forbid, imagine one hitting a city like Berlin (where I live), not only will it destroy lives and properties, water and land will remain poisoned for years. Hence, you need to massage the ego of these blood suckers once in a while, by using the carrot and stick approach. Just how one tames a madman.
At some point in the nearest future, major players must seat at a round table and dialogue things out, because if left to linger longer than necessary, it might reach a point of no return.

I hope you get my point now...got to return to work now.

Lol...I get your point.

If they're faced with losing their ego or sinking everyone else, they'll sink everyone else instead.
They are using this as a tool to push boundaries and feed their ego too.
Re: U.S. Weighs Sending 100-Mile Strike Weapon To Ukraine - Reuters by Karnice600: 6:50pm On Nov 28, 2022
Goddson:

That’s was not the point mumu, call me I’m waiting.
You are waiting for sense to locate you.
Mumu man.
Re: U.S. Weighs Sending 100-Mile Strike Weapon To Ukraine - Reuters by Nobody: 6:51pm On Nov 28, 2022
[quote author=SenatePresdo post=118753905][/quote]

“Why would USA attack Russia, when USA have not even attacked North Korea? You don't attack nuclear capable country anyhow, and that's why Russia and America won't attack each other anytime soon. It can only be proxy war, at least for now”.

I agree with you on this, there will never be a direct war with 2 nuclear powers.

“Satan 2 of 1950s? It's shows how outdated you are.
It's not always about the number of Nukes you have, it's about the effectiveness of delivering them. US Air defence would shoot a reasonable amount of Russian Nukes off the radar, likewise Russia. But between the duo, who has better Air Defense, America or Russia? That's what nobody can tell”.

You need the updating yourself, if you do your research well, Russia has the newest, latest and best air defense system in the world, you need to do your research on S-500 missile systems.
You talk about US air defense systems shooting Russian nukes off the radar, lol, why is it difficult for Ukraine to shoot down kamakazi drones and cruise missiles despite all the assorted air defense systems it got from NATO? That should tell you that Russia is flexing its muscles and indirectly letting Nato know that they can hit anywhere and anytime they want. Have you heard of hypersonic weapons at all…? I won’t talk too much on that.

“What you should really ask yourself is, of all the wars you think USA didn't win, how many of them were fought in the street of New York or Los Angeles?
Those countries they fought, what damage did the cause the American mainland? How many times was America captured during war?

So I can categorically tell you that America haven't been fighting wars, I would rather see it as an operation from their own side, just like Russia and Ukraine fight is.

You can tell me Russia lost war against Ukraine assuming they don't get to win, they simply lost an operation, that's what it will mean.

Because the people of Moscow are not refuges, neither are they hiding in bunkers.. So how is that war from Russia part?

Until New York is captured by another country, that's when I will believe USA have lost a war”.

I can as well say why is USA and its NATO minions not on the streets of St. Petersburg or Moscow?

If you think think American hasn’t been fighting wars then I wonder what planet you come from and if you are vast in geopolitics?
Right now Russia has the upper hand in modern warfare because it has the most modern weapons to date.

I hope you don’t watch too much western media, their job is to shape your opinion and brainwash you. I live in the western world and I have a brother who lives in Moscow, Russia. I get news from both sides and I independently judge for myself. I’m not dumb and I refuse to be a zombie.

Wake up!!!

1 Like

Re: U.S. Weighs Sending 100-Mile Strike Weapon To Ukraine - Reuters by Karnice600: 6:56pm On Nov 28, 2022
GreyLaw:

You have no idea what you just wrote. You wanted Ukraine to be subdued and destroyed by Russia. But thats not how the world works. When some of you write I wonder why you never read history! Russia attacked Ukraine in 2014 and annexed Crimea without provocation. Since nobody retaliated the man Putin came again to take Donbass and some other areas. He also attacked Georgia some years back.

Dictators don't back down until they are destroyed out of humanity. Read history. Learn history so that you don't repeat the same mistakes. Putin will go put of this war in shame! What the West did is the right thing. Period!

Next time he'll think before acting.

You just replied a chronic idiot who doesn't know how the world works. He doesn't even have a clue of historical trajectory that has shaped today's realities. He has the internet but uses it down side up.
Take note of his moniker. He's the King of fools here
Re: U.S. Weighs Sending 100-Mile Strike Weapon To Ukraine - Reuters by Hotice085: 7:04pm On Nov 28, 2022
Goddson:

A boy is a boy sharap, master calls at anytime
Re: U.S. Weighs Sending 100-Mile Strike Weapon To Ukraine - Reuters by Nobody: 7:06pm On Nov 28, 2022
Hotice085:

A boy is a boy sharap, master calls at anytime

Na wa ooo since yesterday? Ordinary 500naira recharge card to call abroad you don’t have? And you want to be arguing geopolitics? How do you do your research? I bet you get news from. CNN.

Below is my chat with my friend in Moscow, Russia. You see Russia’s number starts with +7
I don’t just come to nairaland to talk ignorantly like you. I get news independent from around the world first hand and undiluted.

2 Likes

Re: U.S. Weighs Sending 100-Mile Strike Weapon To Ukraine - Reuters by Karnice600: 7:16pm On Nov 28, 2022
Goddson:

Why would USA attack Russia, when USA have not even attacked North Korea? You don't attack nuclear capable country anyhow, and that's why Russia and America won't attack each other anytime soon. It can only be proxy war, at least for now.

I agree with you on this, there will never be a direct war with 2 nuclear powers.

Satan 2 of 1950s? It's shows how outdated you are.
It's not always about the number of Nukes you have, it's about the effectiveness of delivering them. US Air defence would shoot a reasonable amount of Russian Nukes off the radar, likewise Russia. But between the duo, who has better Air Defense, America or Russia? That's what nobody can tell.

You need to updating if you make your research well, Russia has the newest, latest and best air defense system in the world, you need to do your research on S-500
Stop typing nonsense.
If you google the best missile defence system in the world, S-400 shows up. The same S-400 that couldn't detect Isreali F-35 in Syria. The same S-400 was active when the Isreali used a Russian plane as missile shield to fend off Syrian strike. The same S-400 was deployed in Crimea and parts of annexed Ukrain, but couldn't detect HIMARS and the shells that hit the Crimean bridge or the Russian airbase.
The Western Media paints S-400 as the best, while it's practically ridiculed on the battlefield.
Now you're talking of S-500. A propaganda model of S-400.
The West is playing a huge trick only few can see. Praise and agree to all Russia's propaganda on Media. Bleep them up in reality.
If S-400 was effective MOSKVA wouldn't have died a shameful death. Don't tell me it's for land use alone. That'll be the dumbest thing to say.
S-500 is crap.
Re: U.S. Weighs Sending 100-Mile Strike Weapon To Ukraine - Reuters by Nobody: 7:30pm On Nov 28, 2022
Karnice600:

Stop typing nonsense.
If you google the best missile defence system in the world, S-400 shows up. The same S-400 that couldn't detect Isreali F-35 in Syria. The same S-400 was active when the Isreali used a Russian plane as missile shield to fend off Syrian strike. The same S-400 was deployed in Crimea and parts of annexed Ukrain, but couldn't detect HIMARS and the shells that hit the Crimean bridge or the Russian airbase.
The Western Media paints S-400 as the best, while it's practically ridiculed on the battlefield.
Now you're talking of S-500. A propaganda model of S-400.
The West is playing a huge trick only few can see. Praise and agree to all Russia's propaganda on Media. Bleep them up in reality.
If S-400 was effective MOSKVA wouldn't have died a shameful death. Don't tell me it's for land use alone. That'll be the dumbest thing to say.
S-500 is crap.

Lol, you should be ashamed of yourself.
Do you use s-500 on a ship? The MOSKVA?
Did you watch how the Crimean bridge was blown? Was that Himars? Or a bomb that exploded in a vehicle. I guess you read your news upside down and you just jump into the discussion because you want to sound like you know something .

Concerning Syria, it’s deeper than you think. I guess your nato would have gone to take Assad in Syria the way they did ghaddafi. Wake up boy.
You should be thankful to Russia else you would have had a fellow man making love to you by now.

Re: U.S. Weighs Sending 100-Mile Strike Weapon To Ukraine - Reuters by Adjovi: 8:33pm On Nov 28, 2022
NATO can't do shit. Na mouth dem get. They know what Russia can do. let them try and give Ukraine weapons to attack Russian territory gangan, Una go see film grin grin grin.

If NATO wanted to fight Russia or show that they can fight Russia themselves they would have used the chance or the poland bombing but dem sense because Russia is big grin grin cheesy. Na even NATO dey tell zelensky make he shut up when he was saying it was Russia they bombed Poland. Biden tell am werey shut up no be Russia do am grin grin grin grin.

If you're big you're big. No amount of propaganda can change the fact that Russia is a superpower and will continue to be.

2 Likes

Re: U.S. Weighs Sending 100-Mile Strike Weapon To Ukraine - Reuters by Hotice085: 8:47pm On Nov 28, 2022
Goddson:

Na wa ooo since yesterday? Ordinary 500naira recharge card to call abroad you don’t have? And you want to be arguing geopolitics? How do you do your research? I bet you get news from. CNN.

Below is my chat with my friend in Moscow, Russia. You see Russia’s number starts with +7
I don’t just come to nairaland to talk ignorantly like you. I get news independent from around the world first hand and undiluted.

You are beyond useless, who are you showing chats of your fellow scallywags and scattered brain?
I am not impressed try harder boy
Re: U.S. Weighs Sending 100-Mile Strike Weapon To Ukraine - Reuters by Karnice600: 9:27pm On Nov 28, 2022
Goddson:

Lol, you should be ashamed of yourself.
Do you use s-500 on a ship? The MOSKVA?
Did you watch how the Crimean bridge was blown? Was that Himars? Or a bomb that exploded in a vehicle. I guess you read your news upside down and you just jump into the discussion because you want to sound like you know something .

Concerning Syria, it’s deeper than you think. I guess your nato would have gone to take Assad in Syria the way they did ghaddafi. Wake up boy.
You should be thankful to Russia else you would have had a fellow man making love to you by now.

A good number S-300 F was active on MOSKVA before she sunk. Those were navalised variants.
The Crimean bridge explosion was believed by many to be a suicide bombing carried out by the driver of the truck, but the options are many. The truck was checked, electronically and manually shortly before the explosion. Analysts also believe a precision attack was a possible cause given the nature of explosion. Same way Russian airbase was bombarded by undetected weapons..,but trust the Russians to always deny this.
So yeah
Re: U.S. Weighs Sending 100-Mile Strike Weapon To Ukraine - Reuters by Nobody: 10:13pm On Nov 28, 2022
Karnice600:

A good number S-300 F was active on MOSKVA before she sunk. Those were navalised variants.
The Crimean bridge explosion was believed by many to be a suicide bombing carried out by the driver of the truck, but the options are many. The truck was checked, electronically and manually shortly before the explosion. Analysts also believe a precision attack was a possible cause given the nature of explosion. Same way Russian airbase was bombarded by undetected weapons..,but trust the Russians to always deny this.
So yeah

Are you trying to confuse me or confuse yourself, see how you turn white to black before me. Where do you get all this fake news from?
Were you on the ship to know that a good number of s-300 was on the MOSKVA… hmm.
That was how one propaganda channel said Russia is almost out of missiles,
Putin has stroke,
Russian foreign minister (lavrov) was rushed to the hospital in Bali during the G20,
ghost of Kiev
Siege of Kiev
The great azovstal fighters
Snake island
Russia is losing the war ( but occupied the dombass)
Russia’s economy is in Taters and their government is about to collapse (we know who’s governments has collapsed since February)

Enough of all this propaganda boy!! Don’t you have sense as a black man? Can’t you see that you are being brainwashed?
If Russia was truly on the wrong side of history, why haven’t the whole African Union where you and I come from sanctioned Russia? Why haven’t countries in the Middle East and Asia as a whole sanctioned Russia? Why haven’t South American countries sanctioned Russia? Free yourself from mental slavery.
Despite Fela Anikulapo and bob Marley attempts to open your eyes, you still want to remain blind.

You are such a zombie. I wish I knew you personally, I would have brainwashed and hypnotized the hell out of you knowing that you have a small mindset and can use your “will” against you.

1 Like

Re: U.S. Weighs Sending 100-Mile Strike Weapon To Ukraine - Reuters by Bigchristo: 10:33pm On Nov 28, 2022
opamoses1:

So they should not have weapons to defend themselves. You want russians to colonize them.
Good thing they are not cowards that wants their country to be raped by a colonizer.
Ok oo enjoy
Re: U.S. Weighs Sending 100-Mile Strike Weapon To Ukraine - Reuters by Bigchristo: 10:36pm On Nov 28, 2022
obedience4:

Why are you crying than the bereaved,?
Who made you the spokesman for the Ukrainians?
They are ready to fight for their lands and country.
Peace will come when the Russians leave every inch of Ukrainian territory. Till then expect more weapons and Russians body bags.

I leave you with an ancient Chinese proverb.
"There can be no Peace without war"

Abeg keep quiet there, Una too dey form oversabi, like say you fit even travel go Borno state to see how devastating only Bokoharam war is not to talk of when it spreads round the country, people like you analyzing war from your bed will hear air raid sirens and pee on their body, try and experience what Ukrainians are experiencing you will beg for peace to come back to your country

2 Likes

Re: U.S. Weighs Sending 100-Mile Strike Weapon To Ukraine - Reuters by Otobong3374(m): 11:07pm On Nov 28, 2022
Goddson:

What Is Wrong With These Young Bitches Killing Theirselve In Someone War? The Fucking Russians & Ukrainians Who Are In Position Of The War Are Not Making Senseless Noise Like These Bitches. Oh! They Are Shithole People. What The Bleep? These Useless Set Of People Are Disturbing The World. They Must Be Nigerians, The Shithole People. Bitches, Using Propaganda To Fight War. Africa, The Most Useless Continent In The World Without Single Nuclear Weapon.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Madagascar Passes Bill To Castrate Child Rapists / Doctor Arrested For Stealing Heroin From Patient's Stomach / Former USSR President, Mikhail Gorbachev Dies At 91

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 111
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.