Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,140 members, 7,860,097 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:05 AM

U.S. Weighs Sending 100-Mile Strike Weapon To Ukraine - Reuters - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / U.S. Weighs Sending 100-Mile Strike Weapon To Ukraine - Reuters (15790 Views)

White House Weighs Three-Way Deal To Get Fighter Jets To Ukraine / China Used Microwave Weapon To ‘Cook’ Indian Troops In Himalayan Border Battle / Sri Lankan Easter Attacks Were Revenge For New Zealand Mosque Attack - Reuters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: U.S. Weighs Sending 100-Mile Strike Weapon To Ukraine - Reuters by Eagba(m): 2:08pm On Nov 28, 2022
Unbiased1:

Stop writing like an ignorant person abeg. Ukraine was never a military power yet Russia attacked it, if the US had not intervened Russia would have taken over Ukraine by now. Is that the "end of the war" you want? Where Ukrainians are abandoned by the West and Russia successfully takes over the country?
Worst still if Russia succeed, they will start looking at Berlin. Some
Re: U.S. Weighs Sending 100-Mile Strike Weapon To Ukraine - Reuters by Otobong3374(m): 2:10pm On Nov 28, 2022
NJyoruba12:

Dumb black osu slave. You’ll never be white. Loser
Sorry I Don't Have Time For Slave. I Knw Where U Com From, The Shithole Giant Giant. Stay There With Ur Mesirable Leaders. Bleep You

1 Like

Re: U.S. Weighs Sending 100-Mile Strike Weapon To Ukraine - Reuters by SenatePresdo(m): 2:10pm On Nov 28, 2022
pansophist:

If I allow my little brother win a hand wrestle challenge, does it mean I have been humiliated? When will you realise that Russia's soft-gloves treatment is not weakness?

Russia has been demystified.

The only thing they can embark on is MAS, that's Mutually Assured Destruction.

Putin is always emphasising on Nukes, because he knows that's where Russian strength actually lies. Aside from Nukes, Nato is ahead of them in conventional Warfare. Putin knows this, except his Nigerian Urchins military analyst wannabe.

And even in that Nuke, they can only use it if Russia suffers a nuclear attack.

That's the treaty.

2 Likes

Re: U.S. Weighs Sending 100-Mile Strike Weapon To Ukraine - Reuters by Nobody: 2:11pm On Nov 28, 2022
Otobong3374:
Sorry I Don't Have Time For Slave. I Knw Where U Com From, The Shithole Giant Giant. Stay There With Ur Mesirable Leaders. Bleep You
Leave our website then B*tch
Re: U.S. Weighs Sending 100-Mile Strike Weapon To Ukraine - Reuters by nedekid: 2:13pm On Nov 28, 2022
Eriokanmi:
Ukraine had suffered enough. Afterall, the latter keeps pulling them back. Their recent victory in the Russian occupied region is a proof. Putin should engage USA or Japan, if they're truly powerful, not a hepless country like Ukraine.
Japan is nothing.
Do you really want the US and Russia to engage themselves? You you even know the implication of that?
Abeg abeg, if you are suicidal and tired of life from too much enjoyment , some of us have not chopped life enough. I still want to enjoy my monthly visits to my village in Maidstone, Kent. So smoke my benson with a glass of brandy. Watch my children grow.
Abi you think nukes flying wount affect naija? shocked
Re: U.S. Weighs Sending 100-Mile Strike Weapon To Ukraine - Reuters by Otobong3374(m): 2:13pm On Nov 28, 2022
NJyoruba12:

Not as rampant as the gun violence in the amerikkka you worship like the slave you are
Bleep You Big Slave, Keep On Dying In Hunger.

1 Like

Re: U.S. Weighs Sending 100-Mile Strike Weapon To Ukraine - Reuters by Eagba(m): 2:14pm On Nov 28, 2022
Gospel2Day:

If NATO supplies Ukraine with weapons of the same capabilities and lethality as Russian's don't you think both Moscow and St. Petersburg will be in ruins now?
NATO is just trying to avoid an escalation.
If Putin wants a total showdown, he will get it, but he will endanger the lives and property of millions of Russians.
Nobody has a monopoly of violence.
Let's all join the demand for Putin to pull out of Ukraine without any conditions. Simple.
Most of these Putin fans forget that Russia is more colder than Ukraine
Still they are supporting Russia to bomb Ukraine infrastructure

1 Like

Re: U.S. Weighs Sending 100-Mile Strike Weapon To Ukraine - Reuters by Otobong3374(m): 2:17pm On Nov 28, 2022
NJyoruba12:

Leave our website then B*tch
Oh! Sorry My Dog. Look At This Useless Black Monkey Crying Like Hungry Dog. Keep On Crying, Okay? Your Food Is Not Ready

1 Like

Re: U.S. Weighs Sending 100-Mile Strike Weapon To Ukraine - Reuters by Danisaint112(m): 2:17pm On Nov 28, 2022
Fragility6:

U sha know if Ukraine try am, the war escalates further?

What makes you think Ukraine won't try it?
No one has Monopoly of war?

Their land that was hit by Ukrainian missile not long ago what did they do?

2 Likes

Re: U.S. Weighs Sending 100-Mile Strike Weapon To Ukraine - Reuters by Karnice600: 2:17pm On Nov 28, 2022
[url][/url]
pansophist:
US is the biggest slaughterer of Ukraine. If they stop equipping Ukraine, the war would have been over long ago, but they would rather fight to the last Ukrainian, watch the country burn to ashes, just to see if they can bring Russia down. Good luck with that.

I'm beginning to think you have a genetic anomaly that keeps depleting your mental capacity.

The war would've long been over on whose terms? on the terms of the invader or the invaded?

..and How has a country's right to defend herself become the fault of the West for giving due support to achieve this aim?

Russia started an 'unnecessary' war to overrun Kiev , got fiercely resisted. Now you are calling the Western support that stalled Russian progress, a fuel in the conflict? Smh.

Bro, see a doctor very fast. Your sanity in the next 2 years isn't guaranteed. Believe me. Jokes apart.

2 Likes

Re: U.S. Weighs Sending 100-Mile Strike Weapon To Ukraine - Reuters by Nobody: 2:18pm On Nov 28, 2022
Otobong3374:
Bleep You Big Slave, Keep On Dying In Hunger.
everyday you wake up wishing you were white which is why you project you're inferiority and self hatred here. Go to a WHITE website and do it since that is your kin. slave
Re: U.S. Weighs Sending 100-Mile Strike Weapon To Ukraine - Reuters by Otobong3374(m): 2:19pm On Nov 28, 2022
NJyoruba12:

Dumb black osu slave. You’ll never be white. Loser
I Don't Fuckly Discuss With A Feces

1 Like

Re: U.S. Weighs Sending 100-Mile Strike Weapon To Ukraine - Reuters by Eagba(m): 2:20pm On Nov 28, 2022
aloaye11:
I don't know why the Ukrainian president is senseless, instead of America to help you create peace, at least end the war, they are selling you weapons to continue fighting and killing yourselves and you think they love them, that they are behind them. Can't America call a UN meeting to bring an end to this war, they are cashing out on Ukraine and before they know their country will be an empty zone.
You that have sense, explain to us how is america supposed to pursue this peace.
Re: U.S. Weighs Sending 100-Mile Strike Weapon To Ukraine - Reuters by Otobong3374(m): 2:24pm On Nov 28, 2022
NJyoruba12:

everyday you wake up wishing you were white which is why you project you're inferiority and self hatred here. Go to a WHITE website and do it since that is your kin. slave
What This Feces Talking About? Sorry, I Don't Wanna Discuss With Useless & Senseless Nigerian, Okay? I Need Responsible Nigerians
Re: U.S. Weighs Sending 100-Mile Strike Weapon To Ukraine - Reuters by Princedapace(m): 2:33pm On Nov 28, 2022
Eriokanmi:
Ukraine had suffered enough. Afterall, the latter keeps pulling them back. Their recent victory in the Russian occupied region is a proof. Putin should engage USA or Japan, if they're truly powerful, not a hepless country like Ukraine.

USA and her allies NATO invaded Libya a waker country and killed her president. Today, NATO can't invade Russia that has invaded another country.
If USA is powerul, USA should simply invade Russia to save Ukraine grin

3 Likes

Re: U.S. Weighs Sending 100-Mile Strike Weapon To Ukraine - Reuters by Karnice600: 2:34pm On Nov 28, 2022
edosg:
US is the biggest slaughterer of Ukraine. If they stop equipping Ukraine, the war would have been over long ago, but they would rather fight to the last Ukrainian, watch the country burn to ashes, just to see if they can bring Russia down. Good luck with that.
Are u serious at all?

That guy is one of the most foolish figures on nairaland with parallel accounts. Take note of his moniker.

1 Like

Re: U.S. Weighs Sending 100-Mile Strike Weapon To Ukraine - Reuters by Bentonite1: 2:36pm On Nov 28, 2022
Constablepatr:
The defeat on UKRAINE swill bring shame to NATO and it allies that’s why they need to break there savings to weaponize Ukraine but already he’s defeat sending weapon now is just a source of reconciliation for NATO. Russia did a good calculation it’s winter already most NATOS don dey feel am. I will detest anyone that’s unpatriotic to his country and people. That’s what UKRAINE is doing

What happens in winter Op? same United States and UK provided millions of winter safety for Soviet back then so what's your point op? is it in Gas level? Germany being the most vulnerable are supplying alternative gas to other EU nation. seems you don't read the news any more

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: U.S. Weighs Sending 100-Mile Strike Weapon To Ukraine - Reuters by opamoses1: 2:37pm On Nov 28, 2022
Bigchristo:
Hand never meet them reach? You want them to keep dying Abi? You’re a wicked soul, at this stage what Ukrainians need now is how peace will return to their region not supplying them weapon
So they should not have weapons to defend themselves. You want russians to colonize them.
Good thing they are not cowards that wants their country to be raped by a colonizer.
Re: U.S. Weighs Sending 100-Mile Strike Weapon To Ukraine - Reuters by Blazebond(m): 2:37pm On Nov 28, 2022
After Russia read this news finish they are just going to find another Ukrainian power station to bomb into pieces,let the world just ask Ukraine to sit down for peace talks with Russia because all this arms interventions aint doing Ukraine any good.
Re: U.S. Weighs Sending 100-Mile Strike Weapon To Ukraine - Reuters by Karnice600: 2:38pm On Nov 28, 2022
obedience4:

So Russia could invade and take over another country.
If Russia didn't invaded will there be any need to give Ukrainians weapons..

If a group of guys invaded your family with cutlasses and you had only sticks, will you allow them to kill one of your person and take over the family because you don't want bloodshed, or you look for people who will give you cutlasses too and defende yourself..

The guy na mumu.

2 Likes

Re: U.S. Weighs Sending 100-Mile Strike Weapon To Ukraine - Reuters by smart8956: 2:42pm On Nov 28, 2022
God1000:
Very needless and senseless war orchestrated by Vladimir Putin

Crazy Putin will stop the air bombardment knowing full well that Ukraine can hit russian soil.

Putin has already lost this war, he's been humiliated.

The use of nuclear, chemical or biological weapons is off the table because there will be retaliation from NATO and that will be the end of Russia.

This is the most foolish war in modern history.
The invasion of Ukraine has become counterproductive, today Finland and Sweden have joined the NATO military alliance and that has extended NATO more closer to Russia.
You talk too much fool. U know nothing about war. If it was easy as you said, why a 30 useless member countries called NATO couldn't strike just one country. I mean in all their money, weapons and everything? Just one country is hard for them? Don't forget all NATO nuclear weapons combined are more than Russians,but why can't they strike just that country. 30 against 1. You must be fool next time to comment on what u have no knowledge of. Russia is waiting for that to happen and the west knows very well, there's a line and ince that line is crossed, you'll comeback here and say Putin is evil, he's killing innocent people.. fVck u. You think the Satan 2 missile, hypersonic missiles develope are just for eye services? If it was easy as u want, even United Nation would've invaded north Korea.

3 Likes

Re: U.S. Weighs Sending 100-Mile Strike Weapon To Ukraine - Reuters by humberjade: 2:47pm On Nov 28, 2022
[quote author=Gospel2Day post=118747226][/quote]
Re: U.S. Weighs Sending 100-Mile Strike Weapon To Ukraine - Reuters by humberjade: 2:53pm On Nov 28, 2022
Gospel2Day:

I get your point
That USA is guilty of invading sovereign nations is not an excuse for Russia to do same. What is wrong is wrong.
USA has not invaded Cuba or Mexico or Canada to expand their territory.
Russia should and must withdraw from Ukraine. Simple.

For starters, Ukraine was once a part of the big USSR, and a large portion of a district in Ukraine is occupied by Russians, while those North American countries you mentioned never were a part of the US. However, that's not enough reason to justify the invasion.

While I agree with you on the fact that "what is wrong is wrong", but we need to revisit the initial, and exact cause of this invasion. What is happening in Ukraine is an indirect war between the West and the Russian corner, they are just using Ukraine as a battlefield, and Russia directly involved while the US and her allies provide logistics.

Putin's main reason for invading Ukraine was because of the latter's strong intent to join NATO, a move that would have birthed the placement of a NATO military base in Ukraine, a direct neighbour to Russia. With the likes of Estonia, Lithuania and Poland already fallen to NATO, Russia couldn't afford being surrounded by its arch-enemies.

Take a peep into the 1963 Cuban Missile Crisis, after which I hope you would understand what led to the invasion, and why pacification is the way to go at this point. It took the maturity and apt leadership skill of then USSR and US leaders to avert what could have led to WW III.

1 Like

Re: U.S. Weighs Sending 100-Mile Strike Weapon To Ukraine - Reuters by Gospel2Day: 2:54pm On Nov 28, 2022
humberjade:

For starters, Ukraine was once a part of the big USSR, and a large portion of a district in Ukraine is occupied by Russians, while those North American countries you mentioned never were a part of the US. However, that's not enough reason to justify the invasion.

While I agree with you on the fact that "what is wrong is wrong", but we need to revisit the initial, and exact cause of this invasion. What is happening in Ukraine is an indirect war between the West and the Russian corner, they are just using Ukraine as a battlefield, and Russia directly involved while the US and her allies provide logistics.

Putin's main reason for invading Ukraine was because of the latter's strong intent to join NATO, a move that would have birthed the placement of a NATO military base in Ukraine, a direct neighbour to Russia. With the likes of Estonia, Lithuania and Poland already fallen to NATO, Russia couldn't afford being surrounded by its arch-enemies.

Take a peep into the 1963 Cuban Missile Crisis, after which I hope you would understand what led to the invasion, and why pacification is the way to go at this point. It took the maturity and apt leadership skill of then USSR and US leaders to avert what could have led to WW III.

All Putin should have done was to demand a solid commitment from Ukraine and NATO that NO NATO MILITARY BASE WOULD BE SITED in Ukraine. Simple.
Just as the agreement that ended the Cuban Missile Crisis - Russia agreed to remove its missiles and not have a military base in Cuba.
Same thing could have been done in Ukraine.
Anything to avoid war and its wanton destruction of lives and property.

1 Like

Re: U.S. Weighs Sending 100-Mile Strike Weapon To Ukraine - Reuters by Masterito(m): 3:03pm On Nov 28, 2022
Okay and Russia policy and goals worked? Lol.
Quelme:
NATO just indirectly admitted their failed policy in Ukraine.
Re: U.S. Weighs Sending 100-Mile Strike Weapon To Ukraine - Reuters by Karnice600: 3:10pm On Nov 28, 2022
Unbiased1:

This guy self eh. This your example no follow at all. The truth is bitter, and your Russia has been humiliated. They have lost lots of Generals already, used their main battle tanks of which the Ukrainians have destroyed at lot of, carried out several air raids which the Ukrainians have managed to counter a lot of etc.
Your almighty Russia is now buying drones from Iran and secretly requesting for assistance from China just to see how it can save face. May I remind you that out of the 4 regions Russia claimed to have taken, Ukrainians have collected 1 of the regions (Kherson) and will still take back the remaining 3.

This guy self eh. This your example no follow at all

That's what he does. Sometimes e go just go bring web links of unrelated topics come post, so long as the keyword of your topic of discussion dey inside the article. Him dey try hard to act smart but dey fail woefully.
Even a wise man will look stupid defending a foolish cause, talk less of a man with inherent mental setbacks.
Re: U.S. Weighs Sending 100-Mile Strike Weapon To Ukraine - Reuters by humberjade: 3:11pm On Nov 28, 2022
Gospel2Day:

All Putin should have done was to demand a solid commitment from Ukraine and NATO that NO NATO MILITARY BASE WOULD BE SITED in Ukraine. Simple.
Just as the agreement that ended the Cuban Missile Crisis - Russia agreed to remove its missiles and not have a military base in Cuba.
Same thing could have been done in Ukraine.
Anything to avoid war and its wanton destruction of lives and property.

While it was obvious to all Ukraine's intent to join and NATO's intent to admit despite Russia's resistance, Cuban Missile Crisis was unknown to only to Cuba and USSR until the Missiles had been positioned.

So what's the essence of joining NATO if a military base won't be erected? Go through the NATO rules of engagement and see if it is possible. NATO organises regular military exercises among its members from time to time.

The Ukrainian President should have known better than allowing the US turn his homeland to a battleground. He should have applied some wisdom in handling the situation. He didn't want to have a direct dialogue with Putin, instead, they were engaging in indirect dialogues with weak state actors.
Re: U.S. Weighs Sending 100-Mile Strike Weapon To Ukraine - Reuters by Karnice600: 3:14pm On Nov 28, 2022
Unbiased1:

This guy self eh. This your example no follow at all. The truth is bitter, and your Russia has been humiliated. They have lost lots of Generals already, used their main battle tanks of which the Ukrainians have destroyed at lot of, carried out several air raids which the Ukrainians have managed to counter a lot of etc.
Your almighty Russia is now buying drones from Iran and secretly requesting for assistance from China just to see how it can save face. May I remind you that out of the 4 regions Russia claimed to have taken, Ukrainians have collected 1 of the regions (Kherson) and will still take back the remaining 3.

This guy self eh. This your example no follow at all

That's what he does. Sometimes e go just go bring web links of unrelated topics come post, so long as the keyword of your topic of discussion dey inside the article. Him dey try hard to act smart but dey fail woefully.
Even a wise man will look stupid defending a foolish cause, talk less of a man with inherent mental setbacks.
Re: U.S. Weighs Sending 100-Mile Strike Weapon To Ukraine - Reuters by Karnice600: 3:39pm On Nov 28, 2022
smart8956:

You talk too much fool. U know nothing about war. If it was easy as you said, why a 30 useless member countries called NATO couldn't strike just one country. I mean in all their money, weapons and everything? Just one country is hard for them? Don't forget all NATO nuclear weapons combined are more than Russians,but why can't they strike just that country. 30 against 1. You must be fool next time to comment on what u have no knowledge of. Russia is waiting for that to happen and the west knows very well, there's a line and ince that line is crossed, you'll comeback here and say Putin is evil, he's killing innocent people.. fVck u. You think the Satan 2 missile, hypersonic missiles develope are just for eye services? If it was easy as u want, even United Nation would've invaded north Korea.
An irredeemable idiot.
Re: U.S. Weighs Sending 100-Mile Strike Weapon To Ukraine - Reuters by Nobody: 3:44pm On Nov 28, 2022
SenatePresdo:

Over hyping Russia has not tired you guys?

How is US playing with fire?

The day Russia will dare to attack US mainland is the day Moscow will seize to exist.

Lion doesn't Bark like a Dog.

You must really be drunk with propaganda, the day USA attack Russia is the day USA will be wiped off the map of the world. USA knows that well, I live in USA and we know the news being circulated here. Take USA out of Nato and let it stand one on one with Russia and you will understand. Do you even know what they call satan 2?
All USA have is illegal economic sanctions which is not even recognized by the UN. Now let me give you an assignment, quote me wherever and whenever you find where USA has ever won any war in their over 200years history. You must really be propagandized comparing a USA with a country who has survived many wars in their over 1000years history.

1 Like

Re: U.S. Weighs Sending 100-Mile Strike Weapon To Ukraine - Reuters by emanobis(m): 3:51pm On Nov 28, 2022
God1000:
Very needless and senseless war orchestrated by Vladimir Putin

Crazy Putin will stop the air bombardment knowing full well that Ukraine can hit russian soil.

Putin has already lost this war, he's been humiliated.

The use of nuclear, chemical or biological weapons is off the table because there will be retaliation from NATO and that will be the end of Russia.

This is the most foolish war in modern history.
The invasion of Ukraine has become counterproductive, today Finland and Sweden have joined the NATO military alliance and that has extended NATO more closer to Russia.

Stop pointing fingers at Putin...he never started this war, rather desperate and power tasty US and UK did under the guise of NATO.

They disbanded USSR, tagging it a threat to world peace and finally formed NATO.

How many countries were NATO members before now.

Why are they interested of encroaching into Russian borders

Make your research before tagging Putin the enemy.

Why forming all these military alliance??
Make everyone remain in their territory nah...haba

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: U.S. Weighs Sending 100-Mile Strike Weapon To Ukraine - Reuters by Nobody: 3:55pm On Nov 28, 2022
obedience4:

Godson the most stupid of them all,
Sorry useni is the most stupid

You are back, you are out of your rat hole… you are yet to answer me on my previous questions.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Madagascar Passes Bill To Castrate Child Rapists / Doctor Arrested For Stealing Heroin From Patient's Stomach / Netanyahu: ISRAEL Fighting On Seven Fronts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.