Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,562 members, 7,865,340 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 04:05 PM

I Told Precious To Do Garden Egg Sauce For Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Told Precious To Do Garden Egg Sauce For Me (1529 Views)

Opinion, Hoarding Sex Won't Make You Precious To Any Man / God Did Not Only Butter My Bread, He Added Fried Egg On Top / A Lady I Met On Social Media Suddenly Changed After I Told Her This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Told Precious To Do Garden Egg Sauce For Me by Stephen2324(m): 4:43pm On Nov 28, 2022
I told precious to do garden egg sauce for me and this is what she did as garden egg sauce.. precious please drop my key at the window and start going I don't want to see you when I come back

2 Likes

Re: I Told Precious To Do Garden Egg Sauce For Me by eastgates1: 4:51pm On Nov 28, 2022
Hehehehe na wa o
Re: I Told Precious To Do Garden Egg Sauce For Me by Premiumwriter: 5:00pm On Nov 28, 2022
Is there no garden egg in the sauce? Or is the sauce not saucing? grin grin

13 Likes

Re: I Told Precious To Do Garden Egg Sauce For Me by brain54(m): 5:10pm On Nov 28, 2022
Looks like Ghana food…

3 Likes

Re: I Told Precious To Do Garden Egg Sauce For Me by TheboyGhost(m): 5:14pm On Nov 28, 2022
grin grin grin

Maybe she feels you be her ancestor...

Cause na only Ancestors get that kind meal angry

Looks like garden egg red soup if you ask.... grin
Re: I Told Precious To Do Garden Egg Sauce For Me by virginprincess(f): 5:16pm On Nov 28, 2022
Oga food is food,if you nor wan chop am you leave am,the bottom line is that she has cooked for youcheesy tongue grin.

1 Like

Re: I Told Precious To Do Garden Egg Sauce For Me by illicit(m): 5:21pm On Nov 28, 2022
Maybe that's how she likes it

We have different taste and styles
Re: I Told Precious To Do Garden Egg Sauce For Me by siofra(f): 5:30pm On Nov 28, 2022
Oooooooooooohhhhh

Oooooooooooohhhhh

All I know, all I knoooooowwww loving you is a loosing game grin
Re: I Told Precious To Do Garden Egg Sauce For Me by Magnoliaa(f): 6:11pm On Nov 28, 2022
Seems like something I can cook for my e-boyfriends.

Pells1 being number 1. grin

This is mad funny.
Re: I Told Precious To Do Garden Egg Sauce For Me by Mrkindness: 7:56pm On Nov 28, 2022
Are you a Gwari ( Gbagi ) guy do you want to drink tuwo with it ?
Re: I Told Precious To Do Garden Egg Sauce For Me by Fahvvy: 9:13pm On Nov 28, 2022
Precious whyyyyyyyy? grin...

Indeed a wife and more has done it again grin...
Re: I Told Precious To Do Garden Egg Sauce For Me by marlow1962(m): 11:05pm On Nov 28, 2022
Precious garden egg source, she cook am well.
Re: I Told Precious To Do Garden Egg Sauce For Me by Streetmovement(m): 11:25pm On Nov 28, 2022
Wotoporiously cool speaking

This one dey like garden egg wey dey on top sauce o grin he resemble wetin my ex-landlord been cook once, everything in that food was awake, hahaha
Re: I Told Precious To Do Garden Egg Sauce For Me by Sanmel(f): 11:27pm On Nov 28, 2022
Stephen2324:
I told precious to do garden egg sauce for me and this is what she did as garden egg sauce.. precious please drop my key at the window and start going I don't want to see you when I come back
Lol.. Why should she drop your key?
A good cook is creative, she's one.. Chew the cooked garden eggs and drink the sauce with love.
Re: I Told Precious To Do Garden Egg Sauce For Me by ukaface(f): 12:07am On Nov 29, 2022
And she was trying to impress you o

Chai! The effort
Re: I Told Precious To Do Garden Egg Sauce For Me by FalseProphet1(m): 12:10am On Nov 29, 2022
virginprincess:
Oga food is food,if you nor wan chop am you leave am,the bottom line is that she has cooked for youcheesy tongue grin.

(1) (Reply)

I Just Stumbled On This / Few Reasons Why MOST Men Prefer Young Women In Their 20s To Those In Their 30s. / This Life Eh, Just Get Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.