Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,452 members, 7,836,801 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:49 PM

Opinion, Hoarding Sex Won't Make You Precious To Any Man - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Opinion, Hoarding Sex Won't Make You Precious To Any Man (3419 Views)

I Told Precious To Do Garden Egg Sauce For Me / "Any Man Who Sleeps With Me Dies, 7 Gone Already, But I Need Sex"– Ghanaian Lady / I’m Ready To Marry Any Man At All, Once He Has 2 Hands & Legs – Nigerian Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Opinion, Hoarding Sex Won't Make You Precious To Any Man by L1TTLE(m): 7:43pm On Jan 04, 2023
This is my response to a thread that made front page earlier, I'll just speak for myself instead of generalizing, I like girls that are bold and straightforward, I would value a girl who asked me out more than a girl I spent years trying to convince, she's advicing girls not to open Thier legs quickly because the man will leave after sex, sex doesn't keep anyone, your personality is the glue that'd make someone stay, if yours isn't magnetic no man will stay, if you deliberately deny me of sex for too long I'll dedicate my time into making sure I do everything to get that sex, and the moment I do, I'll discard you like nothing, why? Because you made me waste precious time and resources chasing something you believe is so precious, when I finally have what you're hoarding I'll discard you nonetheless, this is why those who form hard to get experience the most heart break, sometimes I be like, so na wetin she dey hoard all this while be this? It's not even worth it, so I'm likely to stay with someone who went into a relationship with everything, leapt with the hope that I'd catch her, and I would, but not when you have one foot out the door, not trusting me and hoarding sex, it won't make you more precious to me, I'll rather start seeing you like a game or sport, a conquest, something I must experience just to keep the trophy. grin

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Opinion, Hoarding Sex Won't Make You Precious To Any Man by Naira20: 7:53pm On Jan 04, 2023
Lie..
Real men value hard to get babes not girls whose legs open anyhow like Molue door.

9 Likes

Re: Opinion, Hoarding Sex Won't Make You Precious To Any Man by dauntless15(m): 8:00pm On Jan 04, 2023
Naira20:
Lie..
Real men value hard to get babes not girls whose legs open anyhow like Molue door.
na wetin he talk be that? Mumu man.

8 Likes

Re: Opinion, Hoarding Sex Won't Make You Precious To Any Man by Naira20: 8:04pm On Jan 04, 2023
Stupid boy..why won't hoarding sex make a lady valuable?
Anyways, na hin opinion and only foolish boys like you will be swayed by that.
dauntless15:
na wetin he talk be that? Mumu man.

3 Likes

Re: Opinion, Hoarding Sex Won't Make You Precious To Any Man by Nobody: 8:05pm On Jan 04, 2023
L1TTLE:
This is my response to a thread that made front page earlier, I'll just speak for myself instead of generalizing, I like girls that are bold and straightforward, I would value a girl who asked me out more than a girl I spent years trying to convince, she's advicing girls not to open Thier legs quickly because the man will leave after sex, sex doesn't keep anyone, your personality is the glue that'd make someone stay, if yours isn't magnetic no man will stay, if you deliberately deny me of sex for too long I'll dedicate my time into making sure I do everything to get that sex, and the moment I do, I'll discard you like nothing, why? Because you made me waste precious time and resources chasing something you believe is so precious, when I finally have what you're hoarding I'll discard you nonetheless, this is why those who form hard to get experience the most heart break, sometimes I be like, so na wetin she dey hoard all this while be this? It's not even worth it, so I'm likely to stay with someone who went into a relationship with everything, leapt with the hope that I'd catch her, and I would, but not when you have one foot out the door, not trusting me and hoarding sex, it won't make you more precious to me, I'll rather start seeing you like a game or sport, something I must experience just to keep the trophy. grin
Just replied one of your kind who threatened to come n rape me.
Men are the ones spoiling this world.
When you give birth to girls, tell them not to be stingy with sex.
Maybe you don't know in life that most times what's gotten cheaply isn't valued.
You want my puss y, you won't get it. Lemme be stingy and responsible!

10 Likes

Re: Opinion, Hoarding Sex Won't Make You Precious To Any Man by dauntless15(m): 8:06pm On Jan 04, 2023
Naira20:
Stupid boy..why won't hoarding sex make a lady valuable?
Anyways, na hin opinion and only foolish boys like you will be swayed by that.
Lol ok.
Re: Opinion, Hoarding Sex Won't Make You Precious To Any Man by L1TTLE(m): 8:08pm On Jan 04, 2023
Sweetplum:

Just replied one if your kind who threatened to come n rape me.
Men are the ones spoiling this world.
When you give birth to girls, tell them not to be stingy with sex.
Maybe you don't know in life that most times what's gotten cheaply isn't valued.
You want my puss y, you ll earn it via hard work. For now, lemme be stingy and responsible!
Yea continue with your assertions, whoever threatened to rape you is on his own journey because I'd never threaten a lady with rape, but lemme ask you, what happens after I earn it via hard work, assuming I did the hard work and I finally earned it, no be to move on to something better? Lmao

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Opinion, Hoarding Sex Won't Make You Precious To Any Man by Nyascobar1414: 8:12pm On Jan 04, 2023
Naira20:
Lie..

Real men(SIMPs)

4 Likes

Re: Opinion, Hoarding Sex Won't Make You Precious To Any Man by Nobody: 8:15pm On Jan 04, 2023
L1TTLE:
Yea continue with your assertions, whoever threatened to rape you is on his own journey because I'd never threaten a lady with rape, but lemme ask you, what happens after I earn it via hard work, assuming I did the hard work and I finally earned it, no be to move on to something better? Lmao
You stay. You wan leave make I tie your destiny like this?

Re: Opinion, Hoarding Sex Won't Make You Precious To Any Man by L1TTLE(m): 8:15pm On Jan 04, 2023
Naira20:
Lie..
Real men abi simps, abeg gettat, na this kind you fit die just to sniff pant.

1 Like

Re: Opinion, Hoarding Sex Won't Make You Precious To Any Man by Ivimmanuel: 8:16pm On Jan 04, 2023
L1TTLE:
my friend go and marry. Born fine girls cheesy
Re: Opinion, Hoarding Sex Won't Make You Precious To Any Man by L1TTLE(m): 8:17pm On Jan 04, 2023
Sweetplum:

I leave, When I win a conquest I move to something better, pussy is pussy, hoarding it won't make it taste better or look different, I'd leave, and I'll make sure I leave you wanting, I will consider how long I chased that nonsense you call precious and serve something equal.

3 Likes

Re: Opinion, Hoarding Sex Won't Make You Precious To Any Man by L1TTLE(m): 8:17pm On Jan 04, 2023
Ivimmanuel:
my friend go and marry. Born fine girls cheesy
Lmao wetin I wan born girls take do? undecided
Re: Opinion, Hoarding Sex Won't Make You Precious To Any Man by Kobojunkie: 8:19pm On Jan 04, 2023
Naira20:
Lie..
Real women also value men not bogs whose dicks do not screw every hole and cracks. So how many real men are out there? undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Opinion, Hoarding Sex Won't Make You Precious To Any Man by Naira20: 8:20pm On Jan 04, 2023
Real men detest cheap girls and are not defined by sex.
All this childish portrayal of men on Nairaland is silly.
That's why there's so much waste of time arguing with women.

Women by nature will love to submit to a correct man who is principled and knows what he's doing.
But making noise to assert your position shows something is wrong.
Nyascobar1414:

Real men(SIMPs)

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Opinion, Hoarding Sex Won't Make You Precious To Any Man by Nyascobar1414: 8:21pm On Jan 04, 2023
Naira20:

Women by nature will love to submit to a correct man who is principled and knows what he's doing.
Re: Opinion, Hoarding Sex Won't Make You Precious To Any Man by Nyascobar1414: 8:21pm On Jan 04, 2023
Naira20:

You said real men value hard to get girls.. Now I'm asking what will there get eventually from the girls?

1 Like

Re: Opinion, Hoarding Sex Won't Make You Precious To Any Man by Naira20: 8:22pm On Jan 04, 2023
My focus is on [b]Real men [/b]not women
Kobojunkie:
Real women also value men not bogs whose dicks do not screw every hole and cracks. So how many real men are out there? undecided
Re: Opinion, Hoarding Sex Won't Make You Precious To Any Man by Kobojunkie: 8:23pm On Jan 04, 2023
Naira20:
My focus is on Real men not women
You said real men and I asked how many are out there to get those real women? undecided
Re: Opinion, Hoarding Sex Won't Make You Precious To Any Man by toujurs: 8:23pm On Jan 04, 2023
Sweetplum:

grin mad woman, they have resulted to black magic, to keep a man.

You can never see a man do this.
Re: Opinion, Hoarding Sex Won't Make You Precious To Any Man by L1TTLE(m): 8:24pm On Jan 04, 2023
Naira20:

What is your definition of real, some stupidly docile zombie, who waits on a manipulative girl like a dotting mother with nothing going on in his life? Why would I waste years chasing something so cheap when I have alot of things to do with my life.

4 Likes

Re: Opinion, Hoarding Sex Won't Make You Precious To Any Man by toujurs: 8:27pm On Jan 04, 2023
Sex is cheap, the worst is if you have money, women will throw themselves at you. So even if you hoard the sex from him, he can get it outside, while with you.

And still dump you, when you give him the sex. You women have to place value on your self, other than sexuality. Sex have casted.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Opinion, Hoarding Sex Won't Make You Precious To Any Man by Naira20: 8:28pm On Jan 04, 2023
Real men are not just about sex.
There are a lot of expectations from virtuous women other than the hole between their legs.
For me, Wisdom is the first thing I cherish in any woman.
This will add value to you, your business and your children.
Nyascobar1414:

You said real men value hard to get girls.. Now I'm asking what will there get eventually from the girls?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Opinion, Hoarding Sex Won't Make You Precious To Any Man by Nobody: 8:29pm On Jan 04, 2023
L1TTLE:
I leave, When I win a conquest I move to something better, pussy is pussy, hoarding it won't make it taste better or look different, I'd leave, and I'll make sure I leave you wanting, I will consider how long I chased that nonsense you call precious and serve something equal.
Lol. You look like a SIMP

1 Like

Re: Opinion, Hoarding Sex Won't Make You Precious To Any Man by L1TTLE(m): 8:30pm On Jan 04, 2023
Naira20:
There are a lot of expectations from virtuous women other than the hole between their legs.
So you value wisdom? I thought you're all about the precious sex real men should waste an eternity waiting for, hypocritical SIMPle man.
Re: Opinion, Hoarding Sex Won't Make You Precious To Any Man by L1TTLE(m): 8:31pm On Jan 04, 2023
Sweetplum:

Lol. You look like a SIMP
you have no idea what I look like, me I won't treat you like something precious after the sex, cuz at the end its still what it is, cheap sex.
Re: Opinion, Hoarding Sex Won't Make You Precious To Any Man by Nobody: 8:31pm On Jan 04, 2023
toujurs:
grin mad woman, they have resulted to black magic, to keep a man.

You can never see a man do this.

You just called me mad woman. That's rude. If I talk back now you n your minions ll start threatening me.

1 Like

Re: Opinion, Hoarding Sex Won't Make You Precious To Any Man by Nobody: 8:34pm On Jan 04, 2023
L1TTLE:
you have no idea what I look like, me I won't treat you like something precious after the sex, cuz at the end its still what it is, cheap sex.
grin grin angryyou like sex gan o. May you not be BLLB (bose lo, lose bo). Cos na pussy born you and pussy fit kee you.
Re: Opinion, Hoarding Sex Won't Make You Precious To Any Man by Naira20: 8:34pm On Jan 04, 2023
That's why you need to know what you don't know.
Most guys think life is about playing games
If you are disciplined and focused NO girl can manipulate you with sex.
You know what you want and you know the qualities you desire.
No real man is interested in indiscriminate sex to prove anything.

By the way, the topic is about hoarding sex.
A real man is a leader and must be smarter than the led.
L1TTLE:
What is your definition of real, some stupidly docile zombie, who waits on a manipulative girl like a dotting mother with nothing going on in his life? Why would I waste years chasing something so cheap when I have alot of things to do with my life.

1 Like

Re: Opinion, Hoarding Sex Won't Make You Precious To Any Man by Nyascobar1414: 8:35pm On Jan 04, 2023
Naira20:

The first sentence answers the question, these peeps gad no sh/t to offer apart from their nature given pu.cci.

I pity real men
Re: Opinion, Hoarding Sex Won't Make You Precious To Any Man by L1TTLE(m): 8:35pm On Jan 04, 2023
Sweetplum:

grin grin angryyou like sex gan o. May you not be BLLB (bose lo, lose bo). Cos na pussy born you and pussy fit kee you.
Pussy can't kill me, do you understand what's going on here? I'm telling you it's not worth hoarding, it's cheap, your sisters are doing hookup, why? You better pass them or your pussy is laced with gold, abeg find the simp you can manipulate, no be me, I'm too busy to give a sh!t.

2 Likes

Re: Opinion, Hoarding Sex Won't Make You Precious To Any Man by L1TTLE(m): 8:37pm On Jan 04, 2023
Naira20:
That's why you need to know what you don't know.
Most guys think life is about playing games
If you are disciplined and focused NO girl can manipulate you with sex.
You know what you want and you know the qualities you desire.
No real man is interested in indiscriminate sex to prove anything.

By the way, the topic is about hoarding sex.
A real man is a leader and must be smarter than the led.
You contradict yourself oga, you're mixing principled men with simps, but they're not the same.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See The Reason Why I Decided To Be Celibate / “there’s Konji In This City” – Destiny Etiko And Lizzy Gold Cry Out Over Cold We / Ladies: Can You Foot The Bill On A First Date?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.