Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,531 members, 7,816,295 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:02 AM

Who Is Going To Take Care Of The Man? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Is Going To Take Care Of The Man? (1645 Views)

Lady Blasts Slay Queens Who Only Take Care Of Their Faces, Leaving Their Vaginas / I Want Stay-At-Home Husband That'll Take Care Of The Kids, I'll Make Money- Lady / 9 Reasons Why She Is Going To Leave You For Another Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is Going To Take Care Of The Man? by BigBashiru: 9:29pm On Nov 28, 2022
I hv many female friends - some harp on about how they should be treated like "eggs" (whatever that means....), others always say and reiterate how they should "be taken care". one told me all financial responsibilities dey the guy head because he is the head of the home and because "the two hv become one"... my question is who then takes care of the man? Is the man just a workhorse?

3 Likes

Re: Who Is Going To Take Care Of The Man? by advanceDNA: 10:36pm On Nov 28, 2022
They believe their pvssy automatically takes care of u.....and that's enough to make u faithful while u pay them, fvck them and give them the world

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is Going To Take Care Of The Man? by Bluezy13(m): 10:41pm On Nov 28, 2022
You should ask those your female friends naw, or are you afraid of them ?
Your girlfriend said you are to take care of her, you run to Nairaland to ask who will take care of you. Why didn't you ask your girlfriend

6 Likes

Re: Who Is Going To Take Care Of The Man? by BigBashiru: 10:51pm On Nov 28, 2022
Bluezy13:
Your girlfriend said you are to take care of her, you run to Nairaland to ask who will take care of you. Why didn't you ask your girlfriend

I did not do the bolded. I am trying to understand who takes care of a man in relationship and how the care takes place exactly?? Dont tell me cook and clean as I can get a caterer and a cleaner too.... even washing dishes i can use a dish washer....

So how exactly is a man taken care of in a relationship despite working like a horse??
Re: Who Is Going To Take Care Of The Man? by Bluezy13(m): 10:55pm On Nov 28, 2022
BigBashiru:

I did not do the bolded. I am trying to understand who takes care of a man in relationship and how the care takes place exactly??

The caption of your thread reads: "Who Is Going To Take Care of The Man ?"

I guess your female friends wrote the caption too.
Re: Who Is Going To Take Care Of The Man? by BigBashiru: 10:56pm On Nov 28, 2022
Bluezy13:

The caption of your thread reads: "Who Is Going To Take Care of The Man ?"

I guess your female friends wrote the caption too.

Please kindly do not derail my thread if you cannot directly answer the question.
Re: Who Is Going To Take Care Of The Man? by Bluezy13(m): 10:58pm On Nov 28, 2022
BigBashiru:

Please kindly do not derail my thread if you cannot directly answer the question.

I can directly answer the question but the answer would be better off directly from your female friends. Don't you think ?
Re: Who Is Going To Take Care Of The Man? by JOACHINpedro: 11:45pm On Nov 28, 2022
Omo na hunger keep me awake sha
Re: Who Is Going To Take Care Of The Man? by JoeRizzla(m): 11:52pm On Nov 28, 2022
Don't know
Re: Who Is Going To Take Care Of The Man? by Nicepoker(m): 12:06am On Nov 29, 2022
Ask yourself why do we have more widows in the society.
Re: Who Is Going To Take Care Of The Man? by NNTR: 10:53pm On Dec 20, 2022
BigBashiru:
I hv many female friends - some harp on about how they should be treated like "eggs" (whatever that means....),
Nothing wrong with delicately treating female friends

BigBashiru:
others always say and reiterate how they should "be taken care". one told me all financial responsibilities dey the guy head because he is the head of the home and because "the two hv become one"...
Description of a Worthy Woman
Proverbs 31:10-31
10An excellent woman [one who is spiritual, capable, intelligent, and virtuous], who is he who can find her?
Her value is more precious than jewels and her worth is far above rubies or pearls.
11The heart of her husband trusts in her [with secure confidence],
And he will have no lack of gain.
12She comforts, encourages, and does him only good and not evil
All the days of her life.
13She looks for wool and flax
And works with willing hands in delight.
14She is like the merchant ships [abounding with treasure];
She brings her [household’s] food from far away.
15She rises also while it is still night
And gives food to her household
And assigns tasks to her maids.
16She considers a field before she buys or accepts it [expanding her business prudently];
With her profits she plants fruitful vines in her vineyard.
17She equips herself with strength [spiritual, mental, and physical fitness for her God-given task]
And makes her arms strong.
18She sees that her gain is good;
Her lamp does not go out, but it burns continually through the night [she is prepared for whatever lies ahead].
19She stretches out her hands to the [e]distaff,
And her hands hold the spindle [as she spins wool into thread for clothing].
20She opens and extends her hand to the poor,
And she reaches out her filled hands to the needy.
21She does not fear the snow for her household,
For all in her household are clothed in [expensive] scarlet [wool].
22She makes for herself coverlets, cushions, and rugs of tapestry.
Her clothing is linen, pure and fine, and purple [wool].
23Her husband is known in the [city’s] gates,
When he sits among the elders of the land.
24She makes [fine] linen garments and sells them;
And supplies sashes to the merchants.
25Strength and dignity are her clothing and her position is strong and secure;
And she smiles at the future [knowing that she and her family are prepared].
26She opens her mouth in [skillful and godly] wisdom,
And the teaching of kindness is on her tongue [giving counsel and instruction].
27She looks well to how things go in her household,
And does not eat the bread of idleness.
28Her children rise up and call her blessed (happy, prosperous, to be admired);
Her husband also, and he praises her, saying,
29“Many daughters have done nobly, and well [with the strength of character that is steadfast in goodness],
But you excel them all.”
30Charm and grace are deceptive, and [superficial] beauty is vain,
But a woman who fears the LORD [reverently worshiping, obeying, serving, and trusting Him with awe-filled respect], she shall be praised.
31Give her of the product of her hands,
And let her own works praise her in the gates [of the city].

BigBashiru:
my question is who then takes care of the man?
Who else, if not the woman

BigBashiru:
Is the man just a workhorse?
Yes, man from since primordial, had become a workhorse, and can remain being so

Personal text: Jesus is not a theologian. He is God who told stories.
Re: Who Is Going To Take Care Of The Man? by Kobojunkie: 11:20pm On Dec 20, 2022
BigBashiru:
I hv many female friends - some harp on about how they should be treated like "eggs" (whatever that means....), others always say and reiterate how they should "be taken care". one told me all financial responsibilities dey the guy head because he is the head of the home and because "the two hv become one"... my question is who then takes care of the man? Is the man just a workhorse?
First, stop hanging out with women whose issues go back to their childhood, and you will find that not all women out there think of themselves as eggs that need to be taken care of. undecided

A man who sees himself as a workhorse is a man who will be treated as such. If you cease to see yourself as a horse to be driven for the benefit of another fully abled human being, then a workhorse you will no longer remain to others. undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Is Going To Take Care Of The Man? by Kobojunkie: 11:21pm On Dec 20, 2022
Bluezy13:
Because he is probably one who believes the filthy foolishness of a fully capable woman is nothing but an egg and a man a workhorse. undecided

1 Like

Re: Who Is Going To Take Care Of The Man? by BigBashiru: 11:46pm On Dec 20, 2022
Kobojunkie:
First, stop hanging out with women whose issues go back to their childhood, and you will find that not all women out there think of themselves as eggs that need to be taken care of. undecided

A man who sees himself as a workhorse is a man who will be treated as such. If you cease to see yourself as a horse to be driven for the benefit of another fully abled human being, then a workhorse you will remain to others. undecided

Shhhh
Re: Who Is Going To Take Care Of The Man? by Divoc19(f): 8:01am On Dec 21, 2022
Back in the days men were warriors today a lot of men want to be treated like women.
Is it because we don't have commnal wars and it's likes the way we use to anymore

BigBashiru:

2 Likes

Re: Who Is Going To Take Care Of The Man? by advanceDNA: 8:13am On Dec 21, 2022
Divoc19:
Back in the days men were warriors today a lot of men want to be treated like women.
Is it because we don't have commnal wars and it's likes the way we use to anymore

Go and marry your own warrior.... and leave other men for women that understand its not bad to support their man...

21st century women!! always looking for men relationship that will make them not be responsible for anything except having sex.....and when u meet men that treat u as such, u start crying for respect...

2 Likes

Re: Who Is Going To Take Care Of The Man? by Divoc19(f): 9:25am On Dec 21, 2022
Am looking for my warrior dear smiley

We still have 21st century men that don't need feminine support, complain that they have spent/invested too much in women that have refuse to open their laps for them.

advanceDNA:

Go and marry your own warrior.... and leave other men for women that understand its not bad to support their man...

21st century women!! always looking for men relationship that will make them not be responsible for anything except having sex.....and when u meet men that treat u as such, u start crying for respect...

1 Like

Re: Who Is Going To Take Care Of The Man? by BigBashiru: 9:40am On Dec 21, 2022
Divoc19:

Better go and get ready to fight if / when war breaks out!
Re: Who Is Going To Take Care Of The Man? by BigBashiru: 9:53am On Dec 21, 2022
advanceDNA:

@ bolded i think it should read its not bad for her to support herself....

See bah, in this day and age, women get married whenever they want and in the course of a marriage they also call it quits whenever they want. Hence patriarchy is a thankless task that allows women take advantage of men....

After playing patriarchy raising millions for her huge hospital bills one day she wakes up and tells you she is not doing again lolz and there's no damn thing you can do about it. The controls that hold marriage together are no longer there hence its best everyone fends for themselves so that no one is used.

2 Likes

Re: Who Is Going To Take Care Of The Man? by BigBashiru: 10:00am On Dec 21, 2022
Divoc19:

We still have 21st century men that don't need feminine support, complain that they have spent/invested too much in women that have refuse to open their laps for them.

I am one such man that does not need feminine monetary support. I hold the position that the woman went to school and therefore should be able to fend for herself in the marriage....

Wen it comes to children, they are her children too do I expect her to bring 30%-40% of their bills....
Re: Who Is Going To Take Care Of The Man? by advanceDNA: 10:07am On Dec 21, 2022
Divoc19:

Oh ...u are still searching?? Lol......go see the starting years of the most rich, succesful couples u money-driven women wish for... and u'll realize most of these so called warriors did not kick off looking like the perfect picture u now dream of....

Good luck in your search
Re: Who Is Going To Take Care Of The Man? by kelspinall(m): 10:07am On Dec 21, 2022
Same question I asked my selfish female colleagues and up till today they're speechless about it
Re: Who Is Going To Take Care Of The Man? by Nobody: 10:10am On Dec 21, 2022
BigBashiru:
Shebi you dey get erection and ejaculation. That's your taking care of naa. Cos according to your fellow men here, sex is your reward for spending. Women can't offer anything since you believe we can't.
Re: Who Is Going To Take Care Of The Man? by advanceDNA: 10:21am On Dec 21, 2022
BigBashiru:

@ bolded i think it should read its not bad for her to support herself....

See bah, in this day and age, women get married whenever they want and in the course of a marriage they also call it quits whenever they want. Hence patriarchy is a thankless task that allows women take advantage of men....

After playing patriarchy raising millions for her huge hospital bills one day she wakes up and tells you she is not doing again lolz and there's no damn thing you can do about it. The controls that hold marriage together are no longer there hence its best everyone fends for themselves so that no one is used.

Lol....u and this ur roommate type of marriage

If u are not a billionaire.....the thumb rule is dont go out of your way to please anyone like some men do....i've seen colleague take loans to buy expensive phines and cars for women they later regret....

And sad part is...these women dont see it as a sacrifice and appreciate it....these mordern women see it as their right ...and thats why they treat u like trash without giving a fvck
Re: Who Is Going To Take Care Of The Man? by Divoc19(f): 10:43am On Dec 21, 2022
And what is my perfect picture? A manly man not the one that competes with his woman. Rather he builds a support system for her and they are both great together.

Behind every successful man there is a secret woman. It can't be 50/50 one of them has to be recognize in all...Know this and know peace.

2 captain can't what again
And y'all can go marry your fellow men and stop complaining cheesy

Offs Mic

advanceDNA:

Oh ...u are still searching?? Lol......go see the starting years of the most rich, succesful couples u money-driven women wish for... and u'll realize most of these so called warriors did not kick off looking like the perfect picture u now dream of....

Good luck in your search

Re: Who Is Going To Take Care Of The Man? by Divoc19(f): 10:51am On Dec 21, 2022
Karate class on course cheesy cheesy

I have already seen that the warriors will soon go extinct
BigBashiru:

Better go and get ready to fight if / when war breaks out!
Re: Who Is Going To Take Care Of The Man? by Magnoliaa(f): 11:02am On Dec 21, 2022
Take care of yourselves and leave women alone. Problem solved.

1 Like

Re: Who Is Going To Take Care Of The Man? by advanceDNA: 11:10am On Dec 21, 2022
Divoc19:
And what is my perfect picture? A manly man not the one that competes with his woman. Rather he builds a support system for her and they are both great together.

Behind every successful man there is a secret woman. It can't be 50/50 one of them has to be recognize in all...Know this and know peace.

Compete?? Who's competing with you??
Relationships are not black and white.. there is not text book for it... i can tell u for a fact..no man truly wants to share bills with his wife. ...nigerian men are too proud for that....But if unforseen situation arises ..what men want are women that will support them and not frustrate them even before the chips are down....

But Women like u already telling a man i cannot do this or that in marriage when u dont even know how tomorrow will be dont deserve good and rich men....yeah....

like u all say... only virgin men deserve virgin women.....y'all deserve men that earn the same like u....lets see if u will tell him to go and steal to do more for you or u will step up and keep ur marriage alive till things get better
Re: Who Is Going To Take Care Of The Man? by BigBashiru: 11:30am On Dec 21, 2022
Divoc19:

2 captain can't what again
And y'all can go marry your fellow men and stop complaining cheesy

Offs Mic

It cannot be 50 - 50....I agree with you on that.... I've never been an advocate of 50 - 50 as that's unfair to the female.... I'm just an advocate of fairness to everyone....
Re: Who Is Going To Take Care Of The Man? by Divoc19(f): 11:38am On Dec 21, 2022
I love to hear this @ the bolded

You have ended the matter smiley
advanceDNA:

Compete?? Who's competing with you??
Relationships are not black and white.. there is not text book for it... i can tell u for a fact..no man truly wants to share bills with his wife. ...nigerian men are too proud for that.... But if unforseen situation arises ..what men want are women that will support them and not frustrate them even before the chips are down....
Re: Who Is Going To Take Care Of The Man? by Divoc19(f): 11:40am On Dec 21, 2022
Then we are in the same page. Maje ka ja...

BigBashiru:

It cannot be 50 - 50....I agree with you on that.... I've never been an advocate of 50 - 50 as that's unfair to the female.... I'm just an advocate of fairness to everyone....

(1) (2) (Reply)

This Little Man And His Problems(photos) / Look At Nigeria Condition Right Now / Ladies! Does A Mans Size Matter?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.