Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,007 members, 7,821,529 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:23 PM

Is Juju Real? - Culture (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Is Juju Real? (40771 Views)

Bunch Of Plantain Spotted With 'Juju' Tied On It To Scare Off Thieves In Calabar / Masquerade Exhibiting Powers Failed By His Juju As Bullet Penetrates - Oyo State / 'Ososomaye' Juju Used By The Oba Of Benin, Ewuare, To Revoke Curses (Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Juju Real? by sukkot: 4:55pm On Nov 29, 2022
Spandau:

It's called astrology!
yes sirrr and alchemy and magic rituals and divination
Re: Is Juju Real? by Mustiboy(m): 4:56pm On Nov 29, 2022
Bahamas95:
The funny thing is that those saying it's not real or juju is a myth can't have the courage to walk into their village shrine or any other shrine to destroy it. They just wanna form porche.

I know there are powers out there, but what I believe is that nobody can harm me as long as I don't have any evil intentions towards you..... There's a popular saying that says "juju dey ask question". They can't just kill if your hands are clean. Even if enemies try it would backfire.

All I know is that God pass them.

What happened to the White men who destroyed your forefathers' shrines?
Re: Is Juju Real? by Voiceofthestree: 4:59pm On Nov 29, 2022
LiveWithIt:
It should be real, but I haven't experienced it before, ever, all the places I have vitsied more than 50 places none worked, hence my believe it doesn't.

I just believe it's scam to the gullible minds

You neva meet Alujonu Alfa Hooooya
Re: Is Juju Real? by Mustiboy(m): 5:00pm On Nov 29, 2022
I once created a challenge wherein I'd reward anyone who could prove the existence of juju with 50k and anyone who'd let me record it with 85k.

Nobody came through
Re: Is Juju Real? by LiveWithIt: 5:02pm On Nov 29, 2022
Voiceofthestree:

You neva meet Alujonu Alfa Hooooya
I've met more than 40 Alfas, yet nothing worked
Re: Is Juju Real? by ContinuousTortu: 5:06pm On Nov 29, 2022
sukkot:
who ruling the world ?
Blacks.
Re: Is Juju Real? by MenelikZayan23(m): 5:06pm On Nov 29, 2022
LiveWithIt:
It should be real, but I haven't experienced it before, ever, all the places I have vitsied more than 50 places none worked, hence my believe it doesn't.

I just believe it's scam to the gullible minds

Have you tried my hand before.. dm let's do some wonders with GOD BACKING. remember I put GOD first
Re: Is Juju Real? by Megapason: 5:07pm On Nov 29, 2022
One morning my uncle work up and an owl on a tree by his house hooting. My uncle picked a a stick and stone the owl, luckily the owl fail down and tried to fly again but uncle use his leg to pin the owl down to the ground. Suprisingly the the owl disappeared on the bare floor and my uncle right leg became swollen like 3 time three the initial size. Nothing could cure the leg until it was taken to one juju man. Please can someone explain what happened there
Re: Is Juju Real? by okoroemeka(m): 5:11pm On Nov 29, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:
Yes!

Their are powers that govern Earth!

Even the Bible told you in the book of Exodus!

Exodus 20:3
King James Version
3 Thou shalt have no other gods before me.

It attest that their are other gods and powers.
let's take it still from Exodus when Moses cast down his rod and it turned to a snake, pharaoh s native doctors also cast down their own rods and it equally turned to more snakes but Moses snake swallowed the others,if pharaoh and his native doctors can turn a walking stick into a living snake it shows there are mysterious things that we still don't understand in this world

10 Likes

Re: Is Juju Real? by hopefulLandlord: 5:15pm On Nov 29, 2022
ContinuousTortu:

Before the British raided the kingdom of Benin, they had knowledge that the palace was power fortified. Not with anyhow juju, juju dating back to 500 years ago. The British went to the drawing board, fortified themselves and plundered the palace. One of the rules was that they should avoid having sex with any Benin lady. The instructions were kept to the latter and that's how the British succeeded.

source? I doubt you know the reason Benin was attacked
Re: Is Juju Real? by winner37(m): 5:17pm On Nov 29, 2022
Even me ,I was asking this same question donkey years ago but since I got to yoruba land that is where I realized juju is real and it active...

Dear Poster , moved frm your state, village or town to another place you will used your eye to see something..Travelling is part of Education, No be say I the whine you ooo

2 Likes

Re: Is Juju Real? by meobizy(f): 5:19pm On Nov 29, 2022
Africans have asked this question ever since the white man destroyed any reliance on it.

“Is juju real?”
“Yes.”
“Show proof.”
“One man in my village…”

The answers will never go past this. Another set of members will claim they saw it live and then mention an event only they witnessed.

2 Likes

Re: Is Juju Real? by ContinuousTortu: 5:20pm On Nov 29, 2022
hopefulLandlord:

source? I doubt you know the reason Benin was attacked

The Free Masons knew. They have one of the best sorcerers, even up till now. Abraham Lincoln and George Washington was a member.
Re: Is Juju Real? by BotafogoJunior(m): 5:22pm On Nov 29, 2022
Most of una dey yarn okpata......mention solid evidence.

3 Likes

Re: Is Juju Real? by themanderon: 5:23pm On Nov 29, 2022
They are very much real. From the north to the south to the east to the west even in your neighborhood the practices are everywhere even in the western world they believe in hexes and spells. If it does not work people would not be practicing it, but there is a supreme power that surpasses them all and that is the power in the name of Jesus Christ.

3 Likes

Re: Is Juju Real? by BotafogoJunior(m): 5:23pm On Nov 29, 2022
MenelikZayan23:

Have you tried my hand before.. dm let's do some wonders with GOD BACKING. remember I put GOD first
O.P,see offer oh
Re: Is Juju Real? by ContinuousTortu: 5:25pm On Nov 29, 2022
Megapason:
One morning my uncle work up and an owl on a tree by his house hooting. My uncle picked a a stick and stone the owl, luckily the owl fail down and tried to fly again but uncle use his leg to pin the owl down to the ground. Suprisingly the the owl disappeared on the bare floor and my uncle right leg became swollen like 3 time three the initial size. Nothing could cure the leg until it was taken to one juju man. Please can someone explain what happened there

A spiritual attack. First thing when encountering an owl: don't stone it back. Ignore it, then go and pray. The silence of your answers scares them. Next time if it happens, make sure you are innocent, then take sand, in your right palm, complain bitterly about the owl disturbing you, then make a vow that if the owl is good it should stay, but if evil it should go away.
Re: Is Juju Real? by amliftedhigher: 5:29pm On Nov 29, 2022
Yes. No man born of a woman can kill me.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is Juju Real? by sukkot: 5:30pm On Nov 29, 2022
ContinuousTortu:

Blacks.
haha funny. thats why you all want to japa to white country

1 Like

Re: Is Juju Real? by ContinuousTortu: 5:32pm On Nov 29, 2022
sukkot:
haha funny. thats why you all want to japa to white country

that black slaves worked their ass off with little pay and racist slurs. No be everybody America dey freak.
Re: Is Juju Real? by MindHacker9009(m): 5:33pm On Nov 29, 2022
ContinuousTortu:

Before the British raided the kingdom of Benin, they had knowledge that the palace was power fortified. Not with anyhow juju, juju dating back to 500 years ago. The British went to the drawing board, fortified themselves and plundered the palace. One of the rules was that they should avoid having sex with any Benin lady. The instructions were kept to the latter and that's how the British succeeded.

Juju is real and it can be used to monitor a person and control their mind, but it was not strong enough to stop the British latsest machine gun at the time.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1GW0J2wyINQ
Re: Is Juju Real? by Megapason: 5:34pm On Nov 29, 2022
One morning my uncle woke up, and there was an owl on a tree by his house hooting. My uncle picked a a stick and stone the owl, luckily the owl fail down and tried to fly again but my uncle use his leg to pin the owl down to the ground. Suprisingly the the owl disappeared on the bare floor and my uncle right leg became swollen like 3 time three the initial size. Nothing could cure the leg until it was taken to one juju man. Please can someone explain what happened there
Re: Is Juju Real? by TemmyT002(m): 5:36pm On Nov 29, 2022
Why do you think oyinbo people burned and killed all their witches and wizards centuries ago.
Fear them o
As long as you get God, you go overcome.

1 Like

Re: Is Juju Real? by ContinuousTortu: 5:37pm On Nov 29, 2022
MindHacker9009:

Juju is real and it can be used to monitor a person and control their mind, but it was not strong enough to stop the British latsest machine gun at the time.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1GW0J2wyINQ

depending on the "level" of juju.
Re: Is Juju Real? by XTHRONE(m): 5:45pm On Nov 29, 2022
DryMouth:

You and your juju are stupid bastards.

Shut up, how old are you?
Re: Is Juju Real? by DryMouth: 5:46pm On Nov 29, 2022
XTHRONE:

Shut up, how old are you?
You are a motherfucker
Re: Is Juju Real? by Abiliboi: 5:51pm On Nov 29, 2022
I used to doubt juju. No more!
Re: Is Juju Real? by Ladymillion(f): 5:53pm On Nov 29, 2022
Fear African science
Re: Is Juju Real? by switlily25(f): 6:05pm On Nov 29, 2022
Teeroyzimma:
you reach here?
Yes!grin

Re: Is Juju Real? by Samunique(m): 6:07pm On Nov 29, 2022
LiveWithIt:

Bros I've visited more than 50 places no lies, what's there to lie about, no bluff, I've come to Nigeria more than 6times visited almost 20 places from benin to kogi, osogbo oyo, nothing worked it's not what am proud about... spent over 6m for something that won't work for me till I discovered coding.
it's now that I understand you.

You're actually looking for solutions ?

These black powers we're talking about have actually got no solution's powers.

But to do evil, Bros don't doubt their potency o ! I tell you !

The power of solutions is only in Christ !

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Juju Real? by luluman: 6:11pm On Nov 29, 2022
airminem:
Ofcourse

They are Neutrons and Protons
And electrons

1 Like

Re: Is Juju Real? by switlily25(f): 6:20pm On Nov 29, 2022
SeriouslySense:
How much science do we know and are we applying to our society, juju helps no one.
Science is modernized juju…I hope you know that?
That’s how our ancestors were able to solve complicated issues…it’s just that we don’t use it to create,build and discover Modern technologies,we only use it for selfish reasons.
Do you know how many white people who come to Africa to get African spiritual knowledge and get initiated into our traditional religions,systems and beliefs.
Eg;
Ifa
Osun
Olokun
Sango
Ogun
Yemoja
Voodoo

Juju isn’t as bad as people portray it.
It becomes bad when people misuse or abuse it.
Religion helps no one either.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Ahmed Dahiru Zungeru Is Dead (Seriki Hausa Of Ibadanland) / Deji Of Akure’s Corpse Placed On A Chair For Chiefs To Pay Homage / Erediauwa Picks The Name "Oba Ewuare ii"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.