Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,903 members, 7,821,141 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:52 AM

Is Juju Real? - Culture (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Is Juju Real? (40770 Views)

Bunch Of Plantain Spotted With 'Juju' Tied On It To Scare Off Thieves In Calabar / Masquerade Exhibiting Powers Failed By His Juju As Bullet Penetrates - Oyo State / 'Ososomaye' Juju Used By The Oba Of Benin, Ewuare, To Revoke Curses (Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Juju Real? by countryman13: 6:24pm On Nov 29, 2022
HarlequinLekex:
Is juju real?
Yes because i used it some years back while in d secondary School and it indeed worked. But d truth is dt U must believe just like having faith while praying.
Re: Is Juju Real? by balarabe01(m): 6:40pm On Nov 29, 2022
Juju is just a myth, its a traditional belief system just like islam and christianity, because people believe and practice them doesnt mean they exist or are potent.
•If prayers and juju were real and potent the whites wouldnt have conquered Africa and taken their idols to museums.
•If juju was real and potent the west would have overtaken us and practised it.
If juju was real infact the government will keep using it to finance their infrastructure etc
So use your brains so that malams, pastors and herbalists dont use your head and land you in jail.

1 Like

Re: Is Juju Real? by GoodIsGod: 6:44pm On Nov 29, 2022
Juju is real but it is completely and absolutely importent on a child of the living God.
When I say God I meant Jehovah.

No witchcraft works on a child of God.
Re: Is Juju Real? by macrodata(m): 6:48pm On Nov 29, 2022
lifenija:

Ur quote n his question no even dey same lane
I understood him correctly. He's right.
Re: Is Juju Real? by Voiceofthestree: 6:49pm On Nov 29, 2022
LiveWithIt:
I've met more than 40 Alfas, yet nothing worked

You haven’t meet Alfa you have just Alfaaas
Re: Is Juju Real? by Brownshoe: 6:52pm On Nov 29, 2022
seanswitch:
They colonized Africa upon all the juju. Of what use is power you have that's useless against external aggression.
white use Africans to colonize Africa, if that's not it no white man will step here and go free,

Go research this.
Re: Is Juju Real? by mrkings84(m): 7:05pm On Nov 29, 2022
Juju is real but Jesus name him be the head of all jujus
Re: Is Juju Real? by Anunakeeh: 7:07pm On Nov 29, 2022
seanswitch:
They colonized Africa upon all the juju. Of what use is power you have that's useless against external aggression.

I usually wonder where you Ignoramus do pop out from. So you think the Westerners Just Invaded Africa like that hun?

FYI Listen, The Whites JuJu are extremely much POTENT than Africans JuJu.

I'm certain you know nothing about the early civilization starting from mesopotamia.

I usually pity gullible and Ignoramuses like you who think LIFE Is black and white.

3 Likes

Re: Is Juju Real? by Anunakeeh: 7:13pm On Nov 29, 2022
sukkot:
juju pass juju. white man juju is stronger. white man dey use the power of the full moon and eclipse to conquer nations. all the places he conquered he showed up on a full moon . christopher columbus showed up to hispaniola on a full moon. these white people juju dey very strong. dont let them deceive you that they dont use juju

Thanks for enlightening the IGNORAMUSES..

Africa still dey learn for where those White JuJu dey.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Juju Real? by Anunakeeh: 7:16pm On Nov 29, 2022
goldtube:
All this juju self must they dwell in dirty stinky environments.... can’t juju live in a clean environment angry

You are still a Kid.

Daddy and Mummy have probably made life soft for you and they won't tell you the Real Truths and wouldn't let you experience the Real Challenges of Life.

So you can't understand yet and probably might never understand.

3 Likes

Re: Is Juju Real? by Solofresh2: 7:19pm On Nov 29, 2022
sukkot:
brah the point is white juju is stronger. to conquer and rule and hold the world down for early 500 years ? you know how much occultic juju powers you have to generate daily to hold it down ? everybody testing your powers and when they smell weakness they will strike and bring you down. heavy juju powers
I would like to join this illuminati thing sir
Am sorry about that embarassed
Re: Is Juju Real? by sukkot: 7:22pm On Nov 29, 2022
Solofresh2:
I would like to join this illuminati thing sir
Am sorry about that embarassed
once your soul starts vibrating on a high frequency they will start looking for you. they have radars to locate high vibrating humans. understand we are electromagnetic energy covered in flesh .

2 Likes

Re: Is Juju Real? by sukkot: 7:24pm On Nov 29, 2022
Anunakeeh:

Thanks for enlightening the IGNORAMUSES..

Africa still dey learn for where those White JuJu dey.
true indeed. white juju is something else. but i sense that it is falling now. what goes up must come down. its like the wave patterns. lows and highs

1 Like

Re: Is Juju Real? by Solofresh2: 7:25pm On Nov 29, 2022
sukkot:
once your soul starts vibrating on a high frequency they will start looking for you. they have radars to locate high vibrating humans. understand we are electromagnetic energy covered in flesh .
I just hope it won't bring bad karma in my next life
Re: Is Juju Real? by sukkot: 7:28pm On Nov 29, 2022
Solofresh2:
I just hope it won't bring bad karma in my next life
its all about your deeds.
Re: Is Juju Real? by Solofresh2: 7:29pm On Nov 29, 2022
sukkot:
its all about your deeds.
meaning if I use it well it won't bring bad karma
Re: Is Juju Real? by GoodIsGod: 7:37pm On Nov 29, 2022
Mustiboy:

What happened to the White men who destroyed your forefathers' shrines?

So you don't know white men too are into witchcraft?

You guys won't seize to amaze me. White men have confirm juju.

Check this real acct out.
It is a long story and it's not easy typing. But for people like you and most especially the Atheists.
You may need to know that evil power exists to believe there is a higher power.

I have a friend who is a Yorùbá Radio presenter today. We did ND together. After ND, he did his one year Industrial attachment at a Palace museum in Yoruba land. One day a white man visited the palace museum and he actually came to seek who has idols to sell (antiquities). When he said he wanted a potent idol, my friend remembered an old man in town who once told him his family had been wanting to dispose a deity. He inherited it from his father and his father inherited it from his father. It was passed down from generation to generation. It was compulsory they give the deity blood every specific time. If they don't, all manner of evil happened in the family. It got to the extent that the young men of the family living in Lagos and other places refused to come home because of the deity. The deity custodian told my friend he had tried many times to dispose the deity but was not possible. He can't burn them because they were made of broze, he had thrown it in a river and when he got home he met them at the spot he kept them at home. No one was permitted to touch the deity except him. Who ever tried it would get his blood dried up.

So,my friend told the oyinbo to come back at a particular day. Before the day, my guy had gone to see baba and he told him to bring the oyinbo.
The day came they got to baba. My friend was the interpreter between baba and oyinbo. Oyinbo asked baba how much he wanted to sell the deity and baba just mentioned one small amount like dat. (My guy later regretted not being smart about it. He could have made big money from the deal) Oyinbo asked baba to bring the deity and baba entered inside the inner room and came out with the deity. It was a group of three small broze sculptures in form of human being. He put the bronze on the ground and started incantation. My friend said immediately, the bronze sculptures started jumping around in the room.
Oyinbo man was excited. He started laughing and shaking my guy.

Baba now asked my friend to ask oyinbo how the Oyinbo will carry the deity because no one else except him must touch the deity.
My friend told oyinbo and oyinbo said baba should not worry about that.
He opened his briefcase and brought out bundles of naira notes. He gave my friend to count and give baba. He counted it and gave baba.
Oyinbo man opened another compartment in his briefcase and brought out a ring. He inserted it into his finger and pointed the finger to each of the sculptures on the floor. Each of them fell down flat when he pointed at them. He picked them up and put them in his briefcase. And nothing happened to oyinbo man.

He later gave my friend some tip and left.

This is to tell you that Oyinbo too have witchcraft.

And to all atheists, the spiritual exists. Juju dey well well.

There is a God in heaven too. God loves you. It will be too late for you if you die without Jesus.

2 Likes

Re: Is Juju Real? by sukkot: 7:37pm On Nov 29, 2022
Solofresh2:
meaning if I use it well it won't bring bad karma
yes. thats assuming you get to that level though. because the universe knows your intentions. if your intention is to join the Illuminati then you have failed even before you started. if your intention is to acquire wisdom knowledge and understanding then you are on the right path

1 Like

Re: Is Juju Real? by Solofresh2: 7:37pm On Nov 29, 2022
sukkot:
What do you mean by soul vibrating on a high frequency though?
Re: Is Juju Real? by Ikennaford: 7:38pm On Nov 29, 2022
Juju exist, I've seen it with my own eyes, My mom's best friend was a witch, I don't want to go into details, cos it was scary,,, she's died last 2 years, rip aunty Aloo
Re: Is Juju Real? by obinna58(m): 7:39pm On Nov 29, 2022
Juju is as real as fictional God grin
Re: Is Juju Real? by obinna58(m): 7:42pm On Nov 29, 2022
Megapason:
One morning my uncle work up and an owl on a tree by his house hooting. My uncle picked a a stick and stone the owl, luckily the owl fail down and tried to fly again but uncle use his leg to pin the owl down to the ground. Suprisingly the the owl disappeared on the bare floor and my uncle right leg became swollen like 3 time three the initial size. Nothing could cure the leg until it was taken to one juju man. Please can someone explain what happened there
Were you there abi your uncle told you
It always goes strange on the mouth when you come to see the reality it'll be so disappointing
Re: Is Juju Real? by sukkot: 7:42pm On Nov 29, 2022
Solofresh2:
What do you mean by soul vibrating on a high frequency though?
the glow. illumination. the soul of the gods. its like how they say you only use 2 percent of your dna and the rest is junk. when you start vibrating on that god frequency you use about 80 percent or more of your dna. all the wisdom of the world opens up to you. you have the eye of God. you see what God sees
Re: Is Juju Real? by Solofresh2: 7:49pm On Nov 29, 2022
sukkot:
the glow. illumination. the soul of the gods. its like how they say you only use 2 percent of your dna and the rest is junk. when you start vibrating on that god frequency you use about 80 percent or more of your dna. all the wisdom of the world opens up to you. you have the eye of God. you see what God sees
Hmmm this is really deep
Re: Is Juju Real? by sukkot: 7:52pm On Nov 29, 2022
Solofresh2:
Hmmm this is really deep
thats how you have men like daniel and solomon and joseph. these are illuminated souls vibrating on the highest frequencies. they have the eye of God. they see what God sees. They have all the wisdom of the universe. they exist on multiple dimensions at the same time meaning to an event that happens they can see it and understand it from all angles ( physically and spiritually )
Re: Is Juju Real? by LiveWithIt: 7:53pm On Nov 29, 2022
Samunique:
it's now that I understand you.

You're actually looking for solutions ?

These black powers we're talking about have actually got no solution's powers.

But to do evil, Bros don't doubt their potency o ! I tell you !

The power of solutions is only in Christ !

Yes exactly just Jesus Christ alone
God bless you sir

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Is Juju Real? by Solofresh2: 7:55pm On Nov 29, 2022
sukkot:
thats how you have men like daniel and solomon and joseph. these are illuminated souls vibrating on the highest frequencies. they have the eye of God. they see what God sees. They have all the wisdom of the universe.
I really want to have this wisdom.But I feel it is a gradual process.My name is Solomon too
Re: Is Juju Real? by hopefulLandlord: 7:58pm On Nov 29, 2022
Megapason:
One morning my uncle woke up, and there was an owl on a tree by his house hooting. My uncle picked a a stick and stone the owl, luckily the owl fail down and tried to fly again but my uncle use his leg to pin the owl down to the ground. Suprisingly the the owl disappeared on the bare floor and my uncle right leg became swollen like 3 time three the initial size. Nothing could cure the leg until it was taken to one juju man. Please can someone explain what happened there

which part should we explain to you?
Re: Is Juju Real? by hopefulLandlord: 7:59pm On Nov 29, 2022
Anunakeeh:

I usually wonder where you Ignoramus do pop out from. So you think the Westerners Just Invaded Africa like that hun?

FYI Listen, The Whites JuJu are extremely much POTENT than Africans JuJu.

I'm certain you know nothing about the early civilization starting from mesopotamia.

I usually pity gullible and Ignoramuses like you who think LIFE Is black and white.

educate us. you're just spitting vituperations like insults would make your point more valid
Re: Is Juju Real? by sukkot: 8:00pm On Nov 29, 2022
Solofresh2:
I really want to have this wisdom.But I feel it is a gradual process.My name is Solomon too
its a gradual painful process described allegorically as being a prisoner in Egypt ( joseh ) or in the lions den ( daniel ) for may years of afflictions before you acquire that power. you have to be purified and baptized in the fire of affliction and suffering. its a tough process.there are no short cuts. also described as jonah in the belly of the whale . you will go through that fire before the universe gives you that power. at least 10 years of affliction and suffering

1 Like

Re: Is Juju Real? by Solofresh2: 8:05pm On Nov 29, 2022
sukkot:
its a gradual painful process described allegorically as being a prisoner in Egypt ( joseh ) or in the lions den ( daniel ) for may years of afflictions before you acquire that power. you have to be purified and baptized in the fire of affliction and suffering. its a tough process.there are no short cuts. also described as jonah in the belly of the whale . you will go through that fire before the universe gives you that power. at least 10 years of affliction and suffering
embarassed
I knew I am here for it and as far as there is joy in the end,I will endure

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is Juju Real? by GoodIsGod: 8:08pm On Nov 29, 2022
Megapason:
One morning my uncle woke up, and there was an owl on a tree by his house hooting. My uncle picked a a stick and stone the owl, luckily the owl fail down and tried to fly again but my uncle use his leg to pin the owl down to the ground. Suprisingly the the owl disappeared on the bare floor and my uncle right leg became swollen like 3 time three the initial size. Nothing could cure the leg until it was taken to one juju man. Please can someone explain what happened there

Our funny atheists would say it was coincidence.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Ahmed Dahiru Zungeru Is Dead (Seriki Hausa Of Ibadanland) / Deji Of Akure’s Corpse Placed On A Chair For Chiefs To Pay Homage / Erediauwa Picks The Name "Oba Ewuare ii"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.