Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,873 members, 7,828,112 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:11 AM

APC Raises ₦‎190 Million In Donations In Less Than Two Minutes - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Raises ₦‎190 Million In Donations In Less Than Two Minutes (32558 Views)

FG Seeks Donations In "Cash And Kind", Says It Needs N869bn To Conduct Census / List Of Some Of Tinubu's Donations In Nigeria / APC Raises Alarm Over Governor Amosun’s Last-minute Contracts In Ogun State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Raises ₦‎190 Million In Donations In Less Than Two Minutes by Amumaigwe: 4:31pm On Nov 29, 2022
oikirodah:
Owo Dey Plenty : Nigerians Show Confidence In APC As Party Raises N190m In Less Than Two Minutes Of Launching Crowd Funding

What other word can you use to describe confidence? What other explanation can you offer for people's allegiance to a political party? What other way may people demonstrate trust at a party?

The APC has just broken a fundraising record in the annals of our political history. Today at The Civic Center, V.I, Lagos, the APC Presidential Campaign Council unveiled a crowdfunding APP for Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu and Senator Kashim Shettima and in less than two minutes raised over, N190m. Considering that no individual can donate more than N50 million, this is good news for the APC and a big boost to the ruling party.

This demonstrates that Nigerians believe in the ability of the APC presidential candidate and his running mate to make Nigeria better. It's a question of putting your money where your mouth is; we recently learned that South East businessmen gave N1 billion to Tinubu/ Shettima's candidacy, and now the crowdfunding is picking up like UP MAD.

While the LP celebrated raising ten million in 24 hours, the APC, which the opposition claims Nigerians are sick of, raised 192 million in a matter of minutes.

What else can we say except that the APC has been accepted by the general public, that action talks louder than words, and that Nigerians have taken affirmative action that has dwarfed their voices?

See videos and pictorial evidence below...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eAxI3JmGfvY

Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah is the Chairman and CEO Of Bush Radio Academy.

Source iReporteronline.

Only? This means that the APC contractors are already decamping to other parties.
Re: APC Raises ₦‎190 Million In Donations In Less Than Two Minutes by matrixme(m): 4:31pm On Nov 29, 2022
moving funds form savings to current. Shiior!!! Tufiakwa. I only pity those who will sacrifice their garri money for these f0ols.
Re: APC Raises ₦‎190 Million In Donations In Less Than Two Minutes by thedio(m): 4:32pm On Nov 29, 2022
ganisucks:

Copy copy olodo rabata. Everything LP does, APC will wait a month then copy it. Even ita Enang said all APC does is to watch Labour Party and then copy them.
Just the same way they copied labour party manifesto
Re: APC Raises ₦‎190 Million In Donations In Less Than Two Minutes by Antoeni(m): 4:32pm On Nov 29, 2022
Everything About This APC & Tinubu is FAKE, only Dummies. Foolish And Stupid people That Can Deceive
Re: APC Raises ₦‎190 Million In Donations In Less Than Two Minutes by namqul(m): 4:32pm On Nov 29, 2022
Britishpea:

If it is about Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu, it is a lie to the obidient crooks but if it is about Obi it is the truth. You must really think Jagaban and Obi are on the same terrains and even compare APC with Lp. The clownish Obi, third class philosophy grad, who had no track records whom admin as a governor was ridden with incompetence as attested to by his kinsmen on Nairaland is even challenging Tinubu, who was an A class accounting graduate from the Chicago state University with so much achievements as a Lagos state Governor and great successors(a great leader will have great successors) who had so many success stories both in life and human developments, to a debate.
All of you will be here after February 2023, after which Jagaban is declared winner and will dance Asonto and leg over on your heads.

Hmmmmmm Nigeria
Re: APC Raises ₦‎190 Million In Donations In Less Than Two Minutes by BluntCrazeMan: 4:33pm On Nov 29, 2022
They will later raise $30bn-USD...
Money Laundering at its best.
We know their games.

“Crowd”-Funding indeed.

A “Crowd” of 4-persons.
Re: APC Raises ₦‎190 Million In Donations In Less Than Two Minutes by EgusiShankly: 4:33pm On Nov 29, 2022
Common citizens contributing to fund the campaign of politicians and their parties should be the highest evidence of sorcery
Re: APC Raises ₦‎190 Million In Donations In Less Than Two Minutes by Oziens: 4:33pm On Nov 29, 2022
Comedian and comic relief apc
Re: APC Raises ₦‎190 Million In Donations In Less Than Two Minutes by Felabrity: 4:34pm On Nov 29, 2022
Buhari go donate Nigeria
Re: APC Raises ₦‎190 Million In Donations In Less Than Two Minutes by Kayyus09(m): 4:35pm On Nov 29, 2022
I don't want to say the fund are from

Looted fund

Drug fund

Proceed from thuggery, robbery, kidnapping

Ritual money

1 Like

Re: APC Raises ₦‎190 Million In Donations In Less Than Two Minutes by sammirano: 4:35pm On Nov 29, 2022
I'm sure my 50k was among
Re: APC Raises ₦‎190 Million In Donations In Less Than Two Minutes by Structure10ten: 4:35pm On Nov 29, 2022
They shld use the money to refurbish his London apartment and allow him enough rest with his grand children, the presidency isn't for him. BAT need rest not the presidency. Those still pushing him don't mean for him and the nation at large. I Stan for truth, I Stan with Obidatti.
Re: APC Raises ₦‎190 Million In Donations In Less Than Two Minutes by icedbreez(m): 4:36pm On Nov 29, 2022
Scam.
That means they ll get like 300 billion before the elections in February na.

Some super donors or even Tinubu himself put that money to lure people.

Don't put nothing past that man
Re: APC Raises ₦‎190 Million In Donations In Less Than Two Minutes by ORIAYO70(m): 4:37pm On Nov 29, 2022
SlavaUkraini:
Looted Funds and Proceeds from Tinubu's Illicit drugs sales is being gathered to support the selfish ambition of the Grim reaper of Lagos State Treasury...

The Kleptomaniac hands of the BATStard must not come near our common wealth...

Nigerians are fed up and don't want more of the same...

Enough is Enough: APC must Go

Looted for not
Calling someone that is old to be father bastard shows the bitterness n hatred you, and it shows the parent that fathered u r irresponsible to raise a bastard like you.... Foolish Igbos. If Tinubu is ur problem use the lagoon ... Awon omo IRAnkiran

3 Likes

Re: APC Raises ₦‎190 Million In Donations In Less Than Two Minutes by Nobleou(m): 4:37pm On Nov 29, 2022
They are all thiefs na.

You don't kw that two of them are sitting on our National Cake?
Re: APC Raises ₦‎190 Million In Donations In Less Than Two Minutes by Thonee(m): 4:37pm On Nov 29, 2022
That their GoFundMe account is funded with their looted funds, no sane Nigerian will poor water from his/her cup to an ocean.
Re: APC Raises ₦‎190 Million In Donations In Less Than Two Minutes by Ashirioluwa: 4:38pm On Nov 29, 2022
Investment money……they will get it back
Re: APC Raises ₦‎190 Million In Donations In Less Than Two Minutes by Komu1048(m): 4:39pm On Nov 29, 2022
ganisucks:

Copy copy olodo rabata. Everything LP does, APC will wait a month then copy it. Even ita Enang said all APC does is to watch Labour Party and then copy them.

APC have their manifesto, LP are still looking for where they kept their biro for months. Y r zombidients always dead brain like this no wonder Him Tu Lie is always on black mourning his supporters dead brains

3 Likes

Re: APC Raises ₦‎190 Million In Donations In Less Than Two Minutes by Manofnaija: 4:39pm On Nov 29, 2022
Has anyone seen the account balance?
Re: APC Raises ₦‎190 Million In Donations In Less Than Two Minutes by proprince(m): 4:39pm On Nov 29, 2022
Thieves
Re: APC Raises ₦‎190 Million In Donations In Less Than Two Minutes by Beagon: 4:40pm On Nov 29, 2022
[quote author=SlavaUkraini post=118772757]Looted Funds and Proceeds from Tinubu's Illicit drugs sales is being gathered to support the selfish ambition of the Grim reaper of Lagos State Treasury...

The Kleptomaniac hands of the BATStard must not come near our common wealth...

Nigerians are fed up and don't want more of the same...

Enough is Enough: APC must Go
Pepper body dey worry you
Re: APC Raises ₦‎190 Million In Donations In Less Than Two Minutes by Olaolex: 4:40pm On Nov 29, 2022
nairalee:
I know this cheap fraudulent trick.

To defraud a victim, a fraudster will manipulate credit alerts from any possible means to lure unsuspecting victims

1) They can create fake alert app
2) They can transfer their own money from other accounts
3) They can pay their cronies a certain amount and ask them to refund 70%
4) They can simply type any figure as their balance and there's no way u can fact check.

Now the question is what's the difference between APC and Yahoo Boys?
You see, what pains me most is the 'less than two minute' they added to it. How many minutes does it even take to make a transaction, either with mobile app or other platforms. I am very tired of their lies.

1 Like

Re: APC Raises ₦‎190 Million In Donations In Less Than Two Minutes by Mrmb: 4:41pm On Nov 29, 2022
namqul:
Lies

Obi's own no be lie abi. Keep dreaming
Re: APC Raises ₦‎190 Million In Donations In Less Than Two Minutes by Randomgist(m): 4:42pm On Nov 29, 2022
Any things LP , APC will copy.

Now they're staging contribution with looted fund
Re: APC Raises ₦‎190 Million In Donations In Less Than Two Minutes by promise4wonders: 4:42pm On Nov 29, 2022
Don't miss this opportunity for a #750/month. Is a story come true.connect on my WhatsApp for full lecture on the course. Is a fast income challenge.

Re: APC Raises ₦‎190 Million In Donations In Less Than Two Minutes by clems88(m): 4:43pm On Nov 29, 2022
Hmm. I think Tinubu should win so we all can learn the hard way. N I pray things get worst that a bag of rice will reach 70k . angry I think with this all those idiots In This forum n outside this forum supporting tinubu will learn the hard way. The most annoying thing is some of them are part of those that beg for help here n even starts posting account numbers when someone says he won on bet.
I sorry for una

1 Like

Re: APC Raises ₦‎190 Million In Donations In Less Than Two Minutes by Mrmb: 4:43pm On Nov 29, 2022
Midehi3:
See them, liars and thieves, One bullion van can do that cool

No be only "APC has been accepted by general public", minus me sha grin

Na you mumu pass, so a bullion van was dropped inside the app abi? Keep deceiving yourself till asiwaju is declared winner
Re: APC Raises ₦‎190 Million In Donations In Less Than Two Minutes by Mrmb: 4:45pm On Nov 29, 2022
Joevics:
You raised a crowdsourcing app for online donations from the same people you say have no PVC.

The same people that always remind us that voters don't have internet are now advertising and raising funds on the internet.

All fake. Just the same way some fake Igbo business people raised 1billion naira for him.

They are trying so hard to make it seem like Nigerians have accepted them.

Issokay, na election go judge if true Nigerians accept him or not... E go clear for una eye very soon
Re: APC Raises ₦‎190 Million In Donations In Less Than Two Minutes by dazzlingd(m): 4:48pm On Nov 29, 2022
Lol, campaign strategy . They funded the account themselves
Re: APC Raises ₦‎190 Million In Donations In Less Than Two Minutes by Niceessien(m): 4:49pm On Nov 29, 2022
But nobody gree buy APC put for their cars, and now you are talking trash
Re: APC Raises ₦‎190 Million In Donations In Less Than Two Minutes by autodevice(m): 4:51pm On Nov 29, 2022
That was looted government money. The only leverage apc has is their access to to the national treasury.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nigerian Killed In India Over Biafra / Women Protest Against Sowore’s Detention At The High Court In Abuja (Photos) / Akeredolu: Malami Arrogant, Anarchist, Ban On Open Grazing Will Be Enforced

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.