Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,903 members, 7,828,184 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:52 AM

APC Raises ₦‎190 Million In Donations In Less Than Two Minutes - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Raises ₦‎190 Million In Donations In Less Than Two Minutes (32562 Views)

FG Seeks Donations In "Cash And Kind", Says It Needs N869bn To Conduct Census / List Of Some Of Tinubu's Donations In Nigeria / APC Raises Alarm Over Governor Amosun’s Last-minute Contracts In Ogun State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Raises ₦‎190 Million In Donations In Less Than Two Minutes by Babaken(m): 5:32pm On Nov 29, 2022
Am not surprise 85 percent of that money come from public funds.

1 Like

Re: APC Raises ₦‎190 Million In Donations In Less Than Two Minutes by Allisgud: 5:32pm On Nov 29, 2022
They have started donating from their hidden looted funds,hope they will not bark when obi started receiving money from diaspora
Re: APC Raises ₦‎190 Million In Donations In Less Than Two Minutes by plaindealer: 5:34pm On Nov 29, 2022
The way Pandora Igbos dey cry in pain inside this thread dey sweet me.,. grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Raises ₦‎190 Million In Donations In Less Than Two Minutes by Kaysalas(m): 5:46pm On Nov 29, 2022
clems88:
Hmm. I think Tinubu should win so we all can learn the hard way. N I pray things get worst that a bag of rice will reach 70k . angry I think with this all those idiots In This forum n outside this forum supporting tinubu will learn the hard way. The most annoying thing is some of them are part of those that beg for help here n even starts posting account numbers when someone says he won on bet.
I sorry for una
Just shut your mouth with this lazy line of yours. So na only Tinubu supporters dey beg money ABI? You Obid*nces really consider yourself better than anybody and everybody else. Funny lots grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Raises ₦‎190 Million In Donations In Less Than Two Minutes by buckeyemedia: 5:46pm On Nov 29, 2022
Joevics:
You raised a crowdsourcing app for online donations from the same people you say have no PVC.

The same people that always remind us that voters don't have internet are now advertising and raising funds on the internet.

All fake. Just the same way some fake Igbo business people raised 1billion naira for him.

They are trying so hard to make it seem like Nigerians have accepted them.
An Ipobian like you that cannot even feed themselves, who will demand any kobo from you?
Re: APC Raises ₦‎190 Million In Donations In Less Than Two Minutes by iwaeda: 5:47pm On Nov 29, 2022
Senegal must not sleep grin
Re: APC Raises ₦‎190 Million In Donations In Less Than Two Minutes by buckeyemedia: 5:48pm On Nov 29, 2022
plaindealer:
It must really be paining them because it is amazing the way they stormed the thread? APC 190 million Naira in 24 hours, Labor party 10 million in 24 hours.

2 Likes

Re: APC Raises ₦‎190 Million In Donations In Less Than Two Minutes by MasterTeeUSA: 5:50pm On Nov 29, 2022
Tinubu-Shettima is supported by lots of successful people, home and abroad. I know it confuses people like you but some of us never got a govt contract or loot but we believe in good governance and technology. Obi can't govern without credibility in the North. He will have to do their bidding to earn their credibility. Some SW leaders want to force him to restructure which is why they are supporting him. He can't do that without congress...we might just have a chaotic administration on our hands with emboldened obidient supporters. A vote for Tinubu is a vote for a man that allowed a woman to become Deputy Gov, Igbos and Hausas to serve in Govt based on competence. That is a vote that represent ONE Nigeria.

SlavaUkraini:
Looted Funds and Proceeds from Tinubu's Illicit drugs sales is being gathered to support the selfish ambition of the Grim reaper of Lagos State Treasury...

The Kleptomaniac hands of the BATStard must not come near our common wealth...

Nigerians are fed up and don't want more of the same...

Enough is Enough: APC must Go

1 Like

Re: APC Raises ₦‎190 Million In Donations In Less Than Two Minutes by DKM123: 5:50pm On Nov 29, 2022
But they are the thieves na. That's the money meant for the people..

They have made the people (90percent of which are Labour party supporters) so poor but they the aninis so rich so why won't only one APC thief donate 200million?
Only Tinubu sef can donate one billion in a bullion van in one minute. That's why this thieves must be wiped out
Re: APC Raises ₦‎190 Million In Donations In Less Than Two Minutes by etrouble: 5:51pm On Nov 29, 2022
SlavaUkraini:
Looted Funds and Proceeds from Tinubu's Illicit drugs sales is being gathered to support the selfish ambition of the Grim reaper of Lagos State Treasury...

Enough is Enough: APC must Go

You will cry blood when Tinubu is sworn in as President next year

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Raises ₦‎190 Million In Donations In Less Than Two Minutes by buckeyemedia: 5:52pm On Nov 29, 2022
Allisgud:
They have started donating from their hidden looted funds,hope they will not bark when obi started receiving money from diaspora
Who does Peter Obi know in the diaspora, let you & your fellow children not go and donate their feeding money for school to a scammer like Pandora Pete?
Re: APC Raises ₦‎190 Million In Donations In Less Than Two Minutes by buckeyemedia: 5:54pm On Nov 29, 2022
DKM123:
But they are the thieves na. That's the money meant for the people..

They have made the people (90percent of which are Labour party supporters) so poor but they the aninis so rich so why won't only one APC thief donate 200million?
Only Tinubu sef can donate one billion in a bullion van in one minute. That's why this thieves must be wiped out
Poor man rhetoric talk.
Re: APC Raises ₦‎190 Million In Donations In Less Than Two Minutes by vivaAfrica: 5:55pm On Nov 29, 2022
Yes we are not surprised the looters are bringing out their loot
oikirodah:
Owo Dey Plenty : Nigerians Show Confidence In APC As Party Raises N190m In Less Than Two Minutes Of Launching Crowd Funding

What other word can you use to describe confidence? What other explanation can you offer for people's allegiance to a political party? What other way may people demonstrate trust at a party?

The APC has just broken a fundraising record in the annals of our political history. Today at The Civic Center, V.I, Lagos, the APC Presidential Campaign Council unveiled a crowdfunding APP for Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu and Senator Kashim Shettima and in less than two minutes raised over, N190m. Considering that no individual can donate more than N50 million, this is good news for the APC and a big boost to the ruling party.

This demonstrates that Nigerians believe in the ability of the APC presidential candidate and his running mate to make Nigeria better. It's a question of putting your money where your mouth is; we recently learned that South East businessmen gave N1 billion to Tinubu/ Shettima's candidacy, and now the crowdfunding is picking up like UP MAD.

While the LP celebrated raising ten million in 24 hours, the APC, which the opposition claims Nigerians are sick of, raised 192 million in a matter of minutes.

What else can we say except that the APC has been accepted by the general public, that action talks louder than words, and that Nigerians have taken affirmative action that has dwarfed their voices?

See videos and pictorial evidence below...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eAxI3JmGfvY

Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah is the Chairman and CEO Of Bush Radio Academy.

Source iReporteronline.

Re: APC Raises ₦‎190 Million In Donations In Less Than Two Minutes by Nobody: 6:04pm On Nov 29, 2022
At least you can't beat Obi in Online election
Re: APC Raises ₦‎190 Million In Donations In Less Than Two Minutes by Allisgud: 6:07pm On Nov 29, 2022
buckeyemedia:
Who does Peter Obi know in the diaspora, let you & your fellow children not go and donate their feeding money for school to a scammer like Pandora Pete?
I laff u in turanci,I have u and two others I pay school fees for grin grin grin grin
Re: APC Raises ₦‎190 Million In Donations In Less Than Two Minutes by Killermamba: 6:13pm On Nov 29, 2022
oikirodah:
Owo Dey Plenty : Nigerians Show Confidence In APC As Party Raises N190m In Less Than Two Minutes Of Launching Crowd Funding

What other word can you use to describe confidence? What other explanation can you offer for people's allegiance to a political party? What other way may people demonstrate trust at a party?

The APC has just broken a fundraising record in the annals of our political history. Today at The Civic Center, V.I, Lagos, the APC Presidential Campaign Council unveiled a crowdfunding APP for Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu and Senator Kashim Shettima and in less than two minutes raised over, N190m. Considering that no individual can donate more than N50 million, this is good news for the APC and a big boost to the ruling party.

This demonstrates that Nigerians believe in the ability of the APC presidential candidate and his running mate to make Nigeria better. It's a question of putting your money where your mouth is; we recently learned that South East businessmen gave N1 billion to Tinubu/ Shettima's candidacy, and now the crowdfunding is picking up like UP MAD.

While the LP celebrated raising ten million in 24 hours, the APC, which the opposition claims Nigerians are sick of, raised 192 million in a matter of minutes.

What else can we say except that the APC has been accepted by the general public, that action talks louder than words, and that Nigerians have taken affirmative action that has dwarfed their voices?

Source iReporteronline.

. Stolen funds
Re: APC Raises ₦‎190 Million In Donations In Less Than Two Minutes by NOETHNICITY(m): 6:16pm On Nov 29, 2022
Midehi3:
See them, liars and thieves, One bullion van can do that cool

No be only "APC has been accepted by general public", minus me sha grin
I will personally donate 100k and post receipt here. You can kee yourself if you want
Re: APC Raises ₦‎190 Million In Donations In Less Than Two Minutes by obi58: 6:17pm On Nov 29, 2022
Obaofaba:
Who no like better thing?

Everyone wants to be a party to success. Like him or hate him, Jagaban will be the president of Nigeria insha'Allah.

Without being sentimental please for the sake of God, why should I vote for Obi?

Anambrafirstson used to be a fair person before his tribal affiliation got better of him. I rarely visit anambra state but just few years ago, you were coursing Peter obi for being a failure but now because he's from your state, you are trying to repackage him to us. God pass you.

The present governor of anambra state reaffirmed what we already know instead of obi to counter him with fact he's attacking him.

Even before the governor said a thing about obi's candidacy, we seen it on the news already how the roads he constructed got washed by erosion.

Doctors were on strike for several months, same with ASUU anambra state University chapter.

Did he met their demands?

Absolutely no, they were forced back to work.

Please don't attack me, counter me with fact.
Thanks.

New APC urchin

Re: APC Raises ₦‎190 Million In Donations In Less Than Two Minutes by NOETHNICITY(m): 6:18pm On Nov 29, 2022
plaindealer:
I Dey tell you bro.
Personally I’m donating 100k
Re: APC Raises ₦‎190 Million In Donations In Less Than Two Minutes by tabaralph: 6:25pm On Nov 29, 2022
[quote author=SlavaUkraini post=118772757]Looted Funds and Proceeds from Tinubu's Illicit drugs sales is being gathered to support the selfish ambition of the Grim reaper of Lagos State Treasury...

Cry me a river….mumu
Re: APC Raises ₦‎190 Million In Donations In Less Than Two Minutes by Babysho(m): 6:25pm On Nov 29, 2022
successmatters:
Seyi Tinubu sent #189,999,000
One unfortunate utchin sent #1,000

grin grin grin
cheesy grin

I say I no go dey comment again for NL cos it's too tribalistic and has been reduced to nonsense but this one got me laughing

1 Like

Re: APC Raises ₦‎190 Million In Donations In Less Than Two Minutes by obyno82: 6:25pm On Nov 29, 2022
oikirodah:

Source iReporteronline.

Bros what about the one bilion that Hope said was donated? You guys and propaganda ehnnn. Anything from ireporters is always laced with lies and propaganda.
Re: APC Raises ₦‎190 Million In Donations In Less Than Two Minutes by jackobi(m): 6:26pm On Nov 29, 2022
Strup your mouths. Two seconds is the correct information. Two minutes is too longer sef. Let's continue with the lies
Re: APC Raises ₦‎190 Million In Donations In Less Than Two Minutes by gfelo(m): 6:26pm On Nov 29, 2022
First they mustered fake Bishop, now fake donations, APC never enter government they are telling us lies, what if they enter? God pls stop APC and hear our cry.
Re: APC Raises ₦‎190 Million In Donations In Less Than Two Minutes by obailala(m): 6:33pm On Nov 29, 2022
oikirodah:

Source iReporteronline.

Obviously! What else can be expected from the gang of thieves? One can bet that 99% of that amount was donated by tainted fellows who have access to the national treasury. This exactly is the story Nigerians are fighting to change with the Obi-Datti ticket; the age-long narrative that leadership positions are the exclusive reserve of moneybag polithiefcians (and their anointed puppets) is exactly what Nigerians want to change with the Obi-Datti ticket.
Re: APC Raises ₦‎190 Million In Donations In Less Than Two Minutes by juniior(m): 6:36pm On Nov 29, 2022
Thieves
Re: APC Raises ₦‎190 Million In Donations In Less Than Two Minutes by Joevics(m): 6:38pm On Nov 29, 2022
buckeyemedia:
An Ipobian like you that cannot even feed themselves, who will demand any kobo from you?
I guess you are a teenager. But if you're ubare above 21, then ask your parents to take you to a prayer house because you'll end up being useless.
If you like ignore it.
Re: APC Raises ₦‎190 Million In Donations In Less Than Two Minutes by clems88(m): 6:40pm On Nov 29, 2022
Kaysalas:

Just shut your mouth with this lazy line of yours. So na only Tinubu supporters dey beg money ABI? You Obid*nces really consider yourself better than anybody and everybody else. Funny lots grin
you idiot. And who told you I'm even a supporter of any contestants.
Re: APC Raises ₦‎190 Million In Donations In Less Than Two Minutes by Uniquekriss(m): 6:40pm On Nov 29, 2022
Let them show us the data, how it was donated, number of persons who donated and amount each person donated.

Yeye people, they think they can deceive Nigerians, Seyi tinubu just carried 450k dollars and put there with different accounts, that's far less than what they gave Soludo to slander Obi.
Re: APC Raises ₦‎190 Million In Donations In Less Than Two Minutes by Quodseverismete: 6:43pm On Nov 29, 2022
Nigerians love APC?

Re: APC Raises ₦‎190 Million In Donations In Less Than Two Minutes by Pclemenza: 6:43pm On Nov 29, 2022
chigator2:
It is either fake news and lies as usual OR Tilumbu is trying to use this format to launder his drug money into the campaign

Spot on. My thoughts exactly

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Obi Inspires Me, Distinguished Leader – Atiku Celebrates Obi On 62nd Birthday / South Africa Vs Nigeria: Which Is More Influential In Africa? / Buhari Kicks Against Same Currency For West Africa By 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.