Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,157 members, 7,815,031 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:37 AM

Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH - Politics (33) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH (147743 Views)

Buhari Rumoured To Have Met Jonathan’s Loyalists In Paris - PMNewsnigeria.com / 23 LG Chairmen Follow Wamakko To APC •why We Met Jonathan In Aso Rock -G5 Govern / The Night Buhari Met Jonathan Face-to-face (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (84) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by Musiwa419: 9:59am On Jun 18, 2017
pazienza:

They are despicable and shameless. The worst thing that happened to them is the ICT age. grin
Their decades of lies, propaganda and falsehoods demolished by just a click, I understand their pain. cheesy
Talkig about lies and propaganda, we know you sh!tgbos can tell lies more than Satan !! and the unfortunate thing is that you slimy creatures actually believe your own lies. Like the lies namdi kanu tells you on his radio biafuro broadcast.

*IPOB has acquired chemical weapons and missiles from North Korea and Russia that would be used to destroy the zoo.

*Richard Branson has pledged to donate £1Million to IPOB

*Donald Trump threatens to unleaash the US Navy Seals on Nigeria if Buhari does not release Kanu.

*Biafra now has embassies in 90 countries.

* Benjamin Netenyahu issues free Isreali Visa for biafuro

The recent lie you now tell yourselves is that a Turkish Diplomat visited Kanu and promised Turkey's support towards the biafuro struggle.

Who would belive al these if not 1mbeciles.

32 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by shukuokukobambi: 10:01am On Jun 18, 2017
Musiwa419:
Talkig about lies and propaganda, we know you sh!tgbos can tell lies more than Satan !! and the unfortunate thing is that you slimy creatures actually believe your own lies. Like the lies namdi kanu tells you on his radio biafuro broadcast.

*IPOB has acquired chemical weapons and missiles from North Korea and Russia that wiould be used to burn the zoo.

*Donald Trump threatens to unleaash the US Navy Seals on Nigeria if Buhari does not releasae Kanu.

The recent lie you now tell yourselves is that a Turkish Diplomat visited Kanu and promised Turkey's support towards the biafuro struggle.

Really, who would if not imbe? cheesy cheesy

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by najoke: 12:32pm On Jun 18, 2017
Musiwa419:

*IPOB has acquired chemical weapons and missiles from North Korea and Russia that would be used to destroy the zoo.

*Donald Trump threatens to unleaash the US Navy Seals on Nigeria if Buhari does not release Kanu.

Not only 1mbeciles…also gullible delluded hypocritical slave chest beating confused unity begging marginalized jews grin grin

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by pazienza(m): 2:09pm On Jun 18, 2017
Talking about lies and propaganda of Arewa -0duanustanis, and all defenders of the British colonial estate.

1. I will reduce fuel price to 45naira per liter.

2. There will be free education at all level.

3. I will pay 23million Nigerians 5,000 monthly.

4. I will increase minimum wage and place every graduate in salary for extra 1 year after their youth service.

5.One free meal (to include fruits) daily, for public primary school pupils.

6.I will revive all our refinery in my first one year in office and build more to produce more for our domestic consumption.

7. I will crush Boko Haram in my first 3 months in office.

8. Three million Jobs per year

9. I will stop importation of refined products.

10. Stabilizing the naira.

That was our president's fantastic promises to Nigerians.

11. All political office holders earn only the salaries and emoluments determined and approved by the Revenue Mobilisation and Fiscal Commission (RMFAC).

12. Creating additional middle-class of at least two million new home owners in the first year in government and one million annually thereafter.

13. Creating an additional middle class of at least four million new home owners by 2019 by enacting national mortgage single digit interest rates for purchase of owner occupier houses as well as reviewing the collateral qualification to make funding for home ownership easier, with 15 to 30 year mortgage terms.

https://www.google.com.ng/amp/s/politics.naij.com/amp/473147-know-the-81-campaign-promises-of-president-buhari.html

Lol! Who believe such promises if not numbskulls, little wonder that 2years down the line, they are all frustrated and looking for innocent Biafrans to pour their frustrations on.

3 Likes

Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by shukuokukobambi: 3:32pm On Jun 18, 2017
pazienza:
Talking about lies and propaganda of Arewa -0duanustanis, and all defenders of the British colonial estate.

1. I will reduce fuel price to 45naira per liter.

2. There will be free education at all level.

3. I will pay 23million Nigerians 5,000 monthly.

4. I will increase minimum wage and place every graduate in salary for extra 1 year after their youth service.

5.One free meal (to include fruits) daily, for public primary school pupils.

6.I will revive all our refinery in my first one year in office and build more to produce more for our domestic consumption.

7. I will crush Boko Haram in my first 3 months in office.

8. Three million Jobs per year

9. I will stop importation of refined products.

10. Stabilizing the naira.

That was our president's fantastic promises to Nigerians.

11. All political office holders earn only the salaries and emoluments determined and approved by the Revenue Mobilisation and Fiscal Commission (RMFAC).

12. Creating additional middle-class of at least two million new home owners in the first year in government and one million annually thereafter.

13. Creating an additional middle class of at least four million new home owners by 2019 by enacting national mortgage single digit interest rates for purchase of owner occupier houses as well as reviewing the collateral qualification to make funding for home ownership easier, with 15 to 30 year mortgage terms.

https://www.google.com.ng/amp/s/politics.naij.com/amp/473147-know-the-81-campaign-promises-of-president-buhari.html

Lol! Who believe such promises if not numbskulls, little wonder that 2years down the line, they are all frustrated and looking for innocent Biafrans to pour their frustrations on.

This thread truly pained this boy to his marrows. He can't stop coming back only to run away again cheesy

See the slave of the Ijaw man and their otuoke hero talking. Are you comparing your biabia struggles where you're being used as target practice to the empty rhetoric of politicians? So your emancipation is no more valuable than a political campaign? I always knew you place no value on your lineage cheesy

see the promises made by GEJ while he was campaigning. Who believes the bold portions if not inbred imbe? How did it fare? cheesy

1.On March 17th 2011, in Dutse the Jigawa state capital, he promised:"If I win the election, within my four years in office, I will establish domestic airports in all the states without airports,

2. Petrochemical plant in Niger Delta

3. dredging of the River Niger and Lokoja-Abuja road dualisation would be completed

4. On February 24, Mr. President, you pledged to rehabilitate ALL ailing industries in Aba cheesy

5. Construct and rehabilitate ALL federal roads leading to Anambra as well as the South East. cheesy

6. pledged to build more refineries, encourage downstream activities, resuscitate rail transportation and create jobs

7. PLEDGED TO CONSTRUCT 2ND NIGER BRIDGE WITHIN 4 YEARS OR RESIGN!!! cheesy

See more here http://www.9jabook.com/forum/topics/failed-promises-of-goodluck-jonathan-list-of-gej-campaign-promise

Don't you feel foolish now? how was your trip over the bridge last time out? Are all your roads now passable? well, i'm sure Buhari will salvage them that is if you guys don't kill him first with your hate and frustrations cheesy

meanwhile, be bold enough to attempt the questions below

Did you and your folks not rejoice on this thread that Yoruba felt marginalized and even encouraged GEJ to do it the more?

Did your folks not celebrate Nigeria here with some even talking of pushing Yoruba out of the Union so that we won't partake of the 'goodies of 1 naijeria' with you and the north? Did Afam not denigrate Yoruba for pushing for the same regionalism your kith and kin are being shot over today?

Did any single one of your folks on this thread remember Biafra in all their gloating at 'Yoruba misfortune'?

33 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by Najokee: 3:37pm On Jun 18, 2017
shukuokukobambi:

This thread truly pained this boy to his marrows. He can't stop coming back only to run away again cheesy

See the slave of the Ijaw man and their otuoke hero talking. Are you comparing your biabia struggles where you're being used as target practice to the empty rhetoric of politicians? So your emancipation is no more valuable than a political campaign? I always knew you place no value on your lineage cheesy

see the promises made by GEJ while he was campaigning. How did it fare? cheesy

1.On March 17th 2011, in Dutse the Jigawa state capital, he promised:"If I win the election, within my four years in office, I will establish domestic airports in all the states without airports,

3. dredging of the River Niger and Lokoja-Abuja road dualisation would be completed

4. On February 24, Mr. President, you pledged to rehabilitate ALL ailing industries in Aba cheesy

5. Construct and rehabilitate ALL federal roads leading to Anambra as well as the South East. cheesy

6. pledged to build more refineries, encourage downstream activities, resuscitate rail transportation and create jobs

See more here http://www.9jabook.com/forum/topics/failed-promises-of-goodluck-jonathan-list-of-gej-campaign-promise

Don't you feel foolish now? how was your trip over the bridge last time out? Are all your roads now passable? well, i'm sure Buhari will salvage them that is if you guys don't kill him first with your hate and frustrations cheesy

Did you and your folks not rejoice on this thread that Yoruba felt marginalized and even encouraged GEJ to do it the more?

Did your folks not celebrate Nigeria here with some even talking of pushing Yoruba out of the Union so that we won't partake of the 'goodies of 1 naijeria' with you and the north? Did Afam not denigrate Yoruba for pushing for the same regionalism your kith and kin are being shot over today?

Did any single one of your folks on this thread remember Biafra in all their gloating at 'Yoruba misfortune'?
Wicked… .

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by Nobody: 3:38pm On Jun 18, 2017
shukuokukobambi:

see the promises made by GEJ while he was campaigning. How did it fare? cheesy

Eboes are numbskull and shameless creatures. grin grin grin grin grin grin

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by pazienza(m): 9:40pm On Jun 18, 2017
shukuokukobambi:

see the promises made by GEJ while he was campaigning. Who believes the bold portions if not inbred imbe? How did it fare? cheesy

Lol! Didn't SW vote for GEJ in 2011, and we were even told that GEJ won in 2011 because of Yorubas support by suffersticated Yorubas on NL then grin
So after all, it was Igbos that gave GEJ 2011 victory? :Dhttp://www.nairaland.com/2689084/yorubas-fought-north-make-goodluck

Unstable despicable lot.

You can keep crying all day, your marginalization propaganda had been busted since first page of this thread, you can however continue clutching at the straws. wink

7 Likes

Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by shukuokukobambi: 10:00pm On Jun 18, 2017
pazienza:

Lol! Didn't SW vote for GEJ in 2011, and we were even told that GEJ won in 2011 because of Yorubas support by suffersticated Yorubas on NL then grin
So after all, it was Igbos that gave GEJ 2011 victory? :Dhttp://www.nairaland.com/2689084/yorubas-fought-north-make-goodluck

Unstable despicable lot.

You can keep crying all day, your marginalization propaganda had been busted since first page of this thread, you can however continue clutching at the straws. wink

Of course we voted for him and when he lost his senses due to ceaseless sucking of his balls by you the Nigerian slaves, we booted him out and the existence of you and your tribesmen became traumatic and precarious ever since cheesy

The issue isn't so much about the marginalization as much as about your foolishness and idiocy in celebrating the goodies of Nigeria in 2011 only to turn round in 2015 to start screaming Biafra all over the place like headless chickens cheesy

You better beg trump to send the navy seals and Putin to send the bombs like your messiah promised before 1967 is repeated. You know your aboki masters and husbands have given you a quit notice and na only go dem understand, dem no sabi come. Your leaders are back in aso rock, for the 2nd time in a week to meet Prof Osinbajo, begging to stay in Northern Nigeria after all your empty chest beating. Ordinary eviction notice, dey forgot "biafla or death" cheesy

Shameless and empty unity begging cowards cheesy

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by ItsTutsi(m): 10:10pm On Jun 18, 2017
"target practice",so ur telling me OJUKWU used them to shield himself
shukuokukobambi:

8 Likes

Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by Nobody: 10:34pm On Jun 18, 2017
Seun you need to take this to FP. You will be helping a lot of agitating youths to know some truth and learn from history.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by chuksanambra: 2:21am On Jun 19, 2017
This thread is the nemesis of Ndigbo on Nairaland. It shows the generational hypocrisy which is the hallmark of the Igbo political history. Afam4eva and other Eastern hypocrites have avoided this thread like a plague as it shows their evil history.

Let Ndigbo learn how to live with others peacefully and play opposition politics with sense, No! They'd rather make useless noise like barren witches and begging Northern leaders about like almajiris.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by OAUTemitayo: 2:29am On Jun 19, 2017
Dancing skelewu

10 Likes

Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by deomelo: 2:41am On Jun 19, 2017
Musiwa419:

grin grin grin grin grin grin

lol @ 70 embassies and Navy seals.

Seriously, the lies are ridiculous and absurd, but the fact that these ignorant and roadside Igbos believe and celebrate these lies makes you wonder about their sanity and mental stability.

grin grin grin grin

17 Likes

Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by deomelo: 2:47am On Jun 19, 2017
www.nairaland.com/attachments/5485433_20170612161854_jpegb101b9279e60e3a9249114eaf402122d

You've been crying and begging for your Biafra, now that our brothers from the North called your bluff to pack and go back to your biafra village, you are now begging for unity and don't want to leave grin grin

See life o.. grin grin

Unity beggars and losers.. grin grin

11 Likes

Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by HughJazz(m): 9:59am On Jun 19, 2017
These are flat heads right now

13 Likes

Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by Nobody: 10:18pm On Jun 19, 2017
deomelo:

grin grin grin grin grin grin

lol @ 70 embassies and Navy seals.

Seriously, the lies are ridiculous and absurd, but the fact that these ignorant and roadside Igbos believe and celebrate these lies makes you wonder about their sanity and mental stability.

grin grin grin grin

Eboes are yet to evolve.

8 Likes

Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by vicadex07(m): 11:20pm On Jun 19, 2017
Sweet thread grin

12 Likes

Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by Saintsquare(m): 12:06am On Jun 20, 2017
grin thar pizza guy dey fight like my 5 yrs old nephew, they have really pummeled his rectangular skull... grin

12 Likes

Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by chuksanambra: 12:14pm On Jun 20, 2017
Let's observe a minute's silence for all ipods, Biafrans and flatheaded piglets who have fallen on this thread.

May their souls rest like Ojukwu's manhood.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by Nobody: 1:05pm On Jun 20, 2017
chuksanambra:
Let's observe a minute's silence for all ipods, Biafrans and flatheaded piglets who have fallen on this thread.

Hahahahahahahaha grin grin

9 Likes

Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by simplycarro: 1:18pm On Jun 20, 2017
Yoruba boys are just so so mean!!!
Omonnakoda, see what you've caused the flattt heads by resurrecting this thread. grin cheesy cheesy

14 Likes

Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by Saintsquare(m): 3:22pm On Jun 20, 2017
chuksanambra:

grin

10 Likes

Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by laudate: 5:03pm On Jun 20, 2017
chuksanambra:
This thread is the nemesis of Ndigbo on Nairaland. It shows the generational hypocrisy which is the hallmark of the Igbo political history. Afam4eva and other Eastern hypocrites have avoided this thread like a plague as it shows their evil history.

Let Ndigbo learn how to live with others peacefully and play opposition politics with sense, No! They'd rather make useless noise like barren witches and begging Northern leaders about like almajiris.
Oh, no! I don talk say I no go laugh today, but.... cheesy shocked grin

13 Likes

Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by Nobody: 5:23pm On Jun 20, 2017
simplycarro:
Yoruba boys are just so so mean!!!
Omoinakoda, see what you've caused the flattt heads by resurrecting this thread. grin cheesy cheesy

Eboes picked race like their progenitor , Ojucrook. They even tried to derail the thread, we no gree grin grin grin grin grin

7 Likes

Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by Najokee: 8:08pm On Jun 20, 2017
laudate:

Oh, no! I don talk say I no go laugh today, but.... cheesy shocked grin
Mee too… but make uno no vex… Afam4eva… .this is for you for banning me unjustly and leaving those Biafuros to spew trash…… ...Karma is a BIATCCCCCCH…… buhahahaha grin grin
www.nairaland.com/attachments/5304567_untitled_jpegf00b416e41190686e1165a3b44a1bf51

12 Likes

Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by aribisala0(m): 10:28pm On Jun 20, 2017
deji15:

Eboes picked race like their progenitor , Ojucrook. They even tried to derail the thread, we no gree grin grin grin grin grin
Derail? .?
Any nna wey try am na Ogun go derail him mother father. In Ogun name we pray

8 Likes

Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by laudate: 11:27pm On Jun 20, 2017
deomelo:
You've been crying and begging for your Biafra, now that our brothers from the North called your bluff to pack and go back to your biafra village, you are now begging for unity and don't want to leave grin grin

See life o.. grin grin

Unity beggars and losers.. grin grin

Chukwu biko!! shocked See finishing of the highest order...! Chai! sad

7 Likes

Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by Nobody: 2:43am On Jun 21, 2017
aribisala0:

Derail? .?
Any nna wey try am na Ogun go derail him mother father. In Ogun name we pray

Vengeful eboes felt on top of the world during their heros reign. Our people says that a child does not ask for who killed his father until he has the sword firmly in his hands. With Jonothing Presidency, vindictive eboes feel empowered and they begins to ask questions. China Achebe set the rebels lose with his book "There was A country" in 2012.

8 Likes

Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by Nobody: 2:29pm On Jun 21, 2017
Bump

3 Likes

Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by vicadex07(m): 6:56pm On Jun 22, 2017
1up

3 Likes

Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by Saintsquare(m): 5:16pm On Jun 23, 2017
grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (84) (Reply)

Live Broadcast: Nnamdi Kanu's World Press Broadcast From Jerusalem / Election Results With Pictures / New Pictures Of Sanusi At His Lagos Residence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.