Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,003 members, 7,849,040 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 01:47 PM

INEC Explains How the BVAS Machines Work (Video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC Explains How the BVAS Machines Work (Video) (21253 Views)

INEC Explains Why They Refuse To Accept Admittance Of Documents In Evidence / Odinkalu: Don't Expect Magic From Supreme Court, You Must Produce BVAS Machines / APC: INEC Explains Why Lawan, Akpabio, Umahi Were Excluded From Their List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC Explains How the BVAS Machines Work (Video) by Sammy07: 2:06pm On Nov 30, 2022
ContinuousTortu:

listen to yourself
Sunijacks:

How you take know??

Something I worked with on July 16?
Re: INEC Explains How the BVAS Machines Work (Video) by Oddfinder01: 2:07pm On Nov 30, 2022
ContinuousTortu:

listen to yourself
Don't listen to him bro. He's an urchin who's only hope of winning is through rigging.

1 Like

Re: INEC Explains How the BVAS Machines Work (Video) by Pickmycall: 2:09pm On Nov 30, 2022
Buhari would not have sign the new electoral law if it wasnt public pressure.when the electoral amendment was first sent to him by saraki,he refused to sign it.Again ahmed lawal reluctantly bow to pressure and sent it to buhari the second time,it took him several month that the nass wanted to veto him before he signed it.

2 Likes

Re: INEC Explains How the BVAS Machines Work (Video) by Musauzor(m): 2:10pm On Nov 30, 2022
BVAS is APC's nightmare. With BVAS Bola the BATstard will get 25million votes from the north. He will inherit Buhari's northern block votes
Re: INEC Explains How the BVAS Machines Work (Video) by ContinuousTortu: 2:11pm On Nov 30, 2022
Sammy07:

Something I worked with on July 16?
continue working then!
Re: INEC Explains How the BVAS Machines Work (Video) by BreconHills(m): 2:12pm On Nov 30, 2022
TheManPregnant:
The only thing General Muhammadu Buhari can do to write his name in Gold in the history books is to conduct a free and fair election, then ensure a smooth transition to another civilian rule.

His first stint in power was as a result of democracy being truncated by a group of power hungry military men.

Anything apart from this, will lead to his so called "achievements" in office amounting to a zero sum.

With respect. Absolute tripe.

Yes he should administer a fair election. But that won't be his legacy because someone will always complain when they lose.

To my mind no President has done the infrastructure works he has done. We now have a decent airforce - back to regional power. He has equalised suffering. Before people would have one uncle with a house in ikoyi who would be smiling while you explained your predicament. No more.

Artificial asset prices have crashed - ikoyi yield is less than 8%. Abule egba has better yield. Stock market same treatment. If you ain't ready to produce or innovate - no easy money. He has seen us through a disaster of covid and hey look at Ghana - everybody was hailing - now negotiating a $1m dollar stand by with the IMF. UK nko?

Look lots of mistakes but honestly I give him a 65% without a great election and an 80% with a fair election.

I know a lot of people can't see what I see. Probably out of uni 5 years or less. But there are jobs available - HR just can't find employable Nigerians...yes that too - no more opening of legs or doing copy copy to success.

Whole mind and paradigm shift . That's his legacy.

Pardon any typos*
Re: INEC Explains How the BVAS Machines Work (Video) by breko(m): 2:16pm On Nov 30, 2022
With all the assurance that BVAS will be a game changer in our electioneering, this process explained here is a massive let down

Who say the verification won't be bypassed with this manual accreditation?why are we not slotting in the pvc like an ATM?

I just hope there will be improvement before the election,cos this is not it
Re: INEC Explains How the BVAS Machines Work (Video) by Ebenco84: 2:18pm On Nov 30, 2022
It would wast time , abah , for past 10 minutes
Re: INEC Explains How the BVAS Machines Work (Video) by Sammy07: 2:19pm On Nov 30, 2022
Musauzor:
BVAS is APC's nightmare. With BVAS Bola the BATstard will get 25million votes from the north. He will inherit Buhari's northern block votes

Bro bvas is an upgraded scam. I'm telling you that from My experience from Osun election.

Ask yourself why underage registration plenty for North .
You think they'll be present to vote? LMAO grin

Even if you no dey there, someone else can vote on your behalf once they bribe the officials.
(they only need the vin and your name which will of course be posted at your polling unit)
It happened in some polling units I won't mention in osun.

Wait till Feb if you're in doubt

Re: INEC Explains How the BVAS Machines Work (Video) by statutory: 2:25pm On Nov 30, 2022
Re: INEC Explains How the BVAS Machines Work (Video) by Flows001(m): 2:31pm On Nov 30, 2022
I'm glad this BVAS will be used.
I was an INEC Adhoc staff as a Corper earlier this year, during the Area Council elections in Abuja.
We used the BVAS and believe me, there is a 0.1% rigging possibility if the BVAS is efficiently used, there is no need to physically transmit results and there cannot even be anything like over voting because the machine already has the total number of registered voters in each of the polling units, out of those numbers, the machine takes record of each person that is accredited and such record cannot be manipulated, it cannot accredit more than the number of registered voters.
The election was seemless and fast.
With this BVAS, APC should kiss any hope of rigging goodbye �
Re: INEC Explains How the BVAS Machines Work (Video) by fineboynl(m): 2:35pm On Nov 30, 2022
Inec are yet to provide the pvc as promised in November. What is even happening in this country self.
Re: INEC Explains How the BVAS Machines Work (Video) by onuman: 2:36pm On Nov 30, 2022
Joevics:
The commission made the video at its Zonal training.

Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jR0OuWB_Tpc

Teacher not well trained to teach.

1 Like

Re: INEC Explains How the BVAS Machines Work (Video) by dododawa1: 2:37pm On Nov 30, 2022
Dididrumz:
In Peter Obi we Trust.

If Peter Obi doesn't win, na still all of us go suffer am.
you and who?
Re: INEC Explains How the BVAS Machines Work (Video) by Themandator: 2:40pm On Nov 30, 2022
ngBuild:
It will not work in the north we know and server will be busy and will not respond during election.

It doesn't require internet access to work.. Everything is manual and preloaded with voter's register

It is when it wants to transmit results that it requires data and even at that you can click on send and pack up the machine. Once it gets into a net work covered area, it delivers... This process cannot be reversed
Re: INEC Explains How the BVAS Machines Work (Video) by ChocolateWine(f): 2:42pm On Nov 30, 2022
Sammy07:

Bro bvas is an upgraded scam. I'm telling you that from My experience from Osun election.

Ask yourself why underage registration plenty for North .
You think they'll be present to vote? LMAO grin

Even if you no dey there, someone else can vote on your behalf once they bribe the officials.
(they only need the vin and your name which will of course be posted at your polling unit)
It happened in some polling units I won't mention in osun.

Wait till Feb if you're in doubt

I think I agree with you cos any internet technology can be manipulated. I don't understand where the hype for the machine is from.

However, what happens to the face and thumb verification when you provide the vin and name?

2 Likes

Re: INEC Explains How the BVAS Machines Work (Video) by o123456789(m): 2:51pm On Nov 30, 2022
owiko:
No amount of explanation will make Agbadorians see BVAS as a good move

Not that BVAS is not good, but all we are saying is it is insecure!!!
Re: INEC Explains How the BVAS Machines Work (Video) by okorogodwin4(m): 2:52pm On Nov 30, 2022
Tillubuu dogs will not like these training
Re: INEC Explains How the BVAS Machines Work (Video) by AntiTerrorist: 2:54pm On Nov 30, 2022
jcross19:
Some APC touts on nairaland are not happy with this development...
E.g okomile, Moh247 etc
Re: INEC Explains How the BVAS Machines Work (Video) by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 2:55pm On Nov 30, 2022
ContinuousTortu:

listen to yourself

He's very right.
Re: INEC Explains How the BVAS Machines Work (Video) by Tenshades(m): 3:02pm On Nov 30, 2022
sonature1:
He's not showing his screen!

They don't want to pay a motion graphics expert who would have made a clean (onboarding) explainer video for them.

2 Likes

Re: INEC Explains How the BVAS Machines Work (Video) by Solababa91(m): 3:03pm On Nov 30, 2022
No more provision for manual voting, so they better don't jam the network and allow it to work, else they'll disenfranchise themselves.
ngBuild:
It will not work in the north we know and server will be busy and will not respond during election.
Re: INEC Explains How the BVAS Machines Work (Video) by sunboy(m): 3:05pm On Nov 30, 2022
owiko:
No amount of explanation will make Agbadorians see BVAS as a good move

The same government that improved on it ? Where’s the sense on those post now ?
Re: INEC Explains How the BVAS Machines Work (Video) by Solababa91(m): 3:11pm On Nov 30, 2022
The process can still be compromised especially for under aged voting, if INEC do not cleanse her system off them
Themandator:

It doesn't require internet access to work.. Everything is manual and preloaded with voter's register

It is when it wants to transmit results that it requires data and even at that you can click on send and pack up the machine. Once it gets into a net work covered area, it delivers... This process cannot be reversed
Re: INEC Explains How the BVAS Machines Work (Video) by o123456789(m): 3:11pm On Nov 30, 2022
Racoon:
BVAS is revolutionalizing our electoral hence democratic processes. I gave this one to Buhari but it must remain foolproof; reliable and unhackable.
It's a lie BVAS is a scam I have evidence.
Re: INEC Explains How the BVAS Machines Work (Video) by bennyflipy(m): 3:11pm On Nov 30, 2022
It'll not stop the emergence of the Jagaban of Africa as the president of this great nation.
Re: INEC Explains How the BVAS Machines Work (Video) by Solababa91(m): 3:12pm On Nov 30, 2022
Na the same Oyinbo wey do pencil do eraser too
sunboy:

The same government that improved on it ? Where’s the sense on those post now ?
Re: INEC Explains How the BVAS Machines Work (Video) by Allisgud: 3:13pm On Nov 30, 2022
Let them e show us how our vote count somewhere in the machine,e.g u vote u see where it add plus one, make the operator no go dey cancel votes from non aboki and christians,I know wetin I dey talk o
Re: INEC Explains How the BVAS Machines Work (Video) by sonature1: 3:24pm On Nov 30, 2022
TCD:
What of in areas where there is no network?

No election for them.

Those people are the champions of election rigging

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mamman Kontagora Is Dead / South-East Governors Reconsider Buhari Option After Meeting With Atiku / Why Tinubu And The APC Governors' Visit To GEJ Is Raising Concerns

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.