Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,414 members, 7,861,160 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 04:39 AM

INEC Explains How the BVAS Machines Work (Video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC Explains How the BVAS Machines Work (Video) (21276 Views)

INEC Explains Why They Refuse To Accept Admittance Of Documents In Evidence / Odinkalu: Don't Expect Magic From Supreme Court, You Must Produce BVAS Machines / APC: INEC Explains Why Lawan, Akpabio, Umahi Were Excluded From Their List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC Explains How the BVAS Machines Work (Video) by sonature1: 3:27pm On Nov 30, 2022
Sammy07:

Bro bvas is an upgraded scam. I'm telling you that from My experience from Osun election.

Ask yourself why underage registration plenty for North .
You think they'll be present to vote? LMAO grin

Even if you no dey there, someone else can vote on your behalf once they bribe the officials.
(they only need the vin and your name which will of course be posted at your polling unit)
It happened in some polling units I won't mention in osun.

Wait till Feb if you're in doubt

Be calming down.

What every serious party needs is a reliable agent at every PU.

Any party that doesn't have this is not serious about winning this election.
Re: INEC Explains How the BVAS Machines Work (Video) by o123456789(m): 3:28pm On Nov 30, 2022
Racoon:
BVAS is revolutionalizing our electoral hence democratic processes. I gave this one to Buhari but it must remain foolproof; reliable and unhackable.
. I can hack the entire INEC network with just a few clicks. INEC systems are insecure and I have messaged them severally but they refused to work with my cyber threat intelligence. they think they can conduct the next election easily? I doubt. After my series of messages to INEC without reply or remedies I posted a little about my findings here on Nairaland see https://www.nairaland.com/7423613/2023-election-rigging-exposed-ayanbe#118229305
Re: INEC Explains How the BVAS Machines Work (Video) by Enemyofpeace: 3:33pm On Nov 30, 2022
Tinubu and his urchins are now in a very big trouble.
Re: INEC Explains How the BVAS Machines Work (Video) by Enemyofpeace: 3:34pm On Nov 30, 2022
o123456789:
. I can hack the entire INEC network with just a few clicks. INEC systems are insecure and I have messaged them severally but they refused to work with my cyber threat intelligence. they think they can conduct the next election easily? I doubt. After my series of messages to INEC without reply or remedies I posted a little about my findings here on Nairaland see https://www.nairaland.com/7423613/2023-election-rigging-exposed-ayanbe#118229305
yinmu!
Re: INEC Explains How the BVAS Machines Work (Video) by ogwumgbe: 3:37pm On Nov 30, 2022
Sammy07:
Lol, they should keep deceiving themselves.

Something that allows over voting
And over accreditation
Even voting without that person being there.

Mtcheeew

Good talk bro, trust this INEC to your own peril; even the body language of APC presidential candidate indicates that the result has already been written in his favor. That's why he's bold enough to shun interviews, I don't believe anything about INEC, all lies

1 Like

Re: INEC Explains How the BVAS Machines Work (Video) by Sermwell(m): 3:38pm On Nov 30, 2022
BreconHills:

With respect. Absolute tripe.

Yes he should administer a fair election. But that won't be his legacy because someone will always complain when they lose.

To my mind no President has done the infrastructure works he has done. We now have a decent airforce - back to regional power. He has equalised suffering. Before people would have one uncle with a house in ikoyi who would be smiling while you explained your predicament. No more.

Artificial asset prices have crashed - ikoyi yield is less than 8%. Abule egba has better yield. Stock market same treatment. If you ain't ready to produce or innovate - no easy money. He has seen us through a disaster of covid and hey look at Ghana - everybody was hailing - now negotiating a $1m dollar stand by with the IMF. UK nko?

Look lots of mistakes but honestly I give him a 65% without a great election and an 80% with a fair election.

I know a lot of people can't see what I see. Probably out of uni 5 years or less. But there are jobs available - HR just can't find employable Nigerians...yes that too - no more opening of legs or doing copy copy to success.

Whole mind and paradigm shift . That's his legacy.

Pardon any typos*
Continue fooling yourself! But just know that Buhari is the worst president in the history of Nigeria!

1 Like

Re: INEC Explains How the BVAS Machines Work (Video) by Dididrumz(m): 3:39pm On Nov 30, 2022
MoneySEASON:
Brilliant. Anything that will curb vote rigging is welcomed.

dododawa1:
you and who?

Me and whoever, no could concern You.
Re: INEC Explains How the BVAS Machines Work (Video) by ejimatic: 4:00pm On Nov 30, 2022
Joevics:
The commission made the video at its Zonal training.

Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jR0OuWB_Tpc
what makes BVAS records different from BVAS reports? If a person withdraws 20000 at the POS ho come the POS issues a receipt of 50000? We need explanation on why the DNA of father is different from that of the son?
Re: INEC Explains How the BVAS Machines Work (Video) by blackmantis: 4:04pm On Nov 30, 2022
Sammy07:

Bro bvas is an upgraded scam. I'm telling you that from My experience from Osun election.

Even if you no dey there, someone else can vote on your behalf once they bribe the officials.
(they only need the vin and your name which will of course be posted at your polling unit)

Even from the explanation of accreditation process I can see loopholes.
Re: INEC Explains How the BVAS Machines Work (Video) by BreconHills(m): 4:07pm On Nov 30, 2022
Sermwell:

Continue fooling yourself! But just know that Buhari is the worst president in the history of Nigeria!

I dont argue when people have only emotions. Bring your stats and I will reply. Until then.
Re: INEC Explains How the BVAS Machines Work (Video) by Mathain19(m): 4:07pm On Nov 30, 2022
Till Election day...
Re: INEC Explains How the BVAS Machines Work (Video) by Elidrisy20: 4:09pm On Nov 30, 2022
Fraud
Re: INEC Explains How the BVAS Machines Work (Video) by TheManPregnant: 4:15pm On Nov 30, 2022
BreconHills:

With respect. Absolute tripe.

Yes he should administer a fair election. But that won't be his legacy because someone will always complain when they lose.

To my mind no President has done the infrastructure works he has done. We now have a decent airforce - back to regional power. He has equalised suffering. Before people would have one uncle with a house in ikoyi who would be smiling while you explained your predicament. No more.

Artificial asset prices have crashed - ikoyi yield is less than 8%. Abule egba has better yield. Stock market same treatment. If you ain't ready to produce or innovate - no easy money. He has seen us through a disaster of covid and hey look at Ghana - everybody was hailing - now negotiating a $1m dollar stand by with the IMF. UK nko?

Look lots of mistakes but honestly I give him a 65% without a great election and an 80% with a fair election.

I know a lot of people can't see what I see. Probably out of uni 5 years or less. But there are jobs available - HR just can't find employable Nigerians...yes that too - no more opening of legs or doing copy copy to success.

Whole mind and paradigm shift . That's his legacy.

Pardon any typos*

Bros! The Election must be adjudged to be free & fair by all...

Just like the one that produced Abiola as winner.

If Buhari cannot do this, then his entire administration is an absolute failure.
Re: INEC Explains How the BVAS Machines Work (Video) by famouscargo4u: 4:28pm On Nov 30, 2022
MandelaLives:
OK. This is good. So far, it looks like Buhari is sincere about conducting a free and fair poll next year. If so, kudos to him. Yet, Nigerians, my advice is that we shouldn't trust Buhari until the hand-over to the next President elected truly by Nigerians on May 29, 2023. E get why I talk am.

Abeg, everyone who can watch the above video, take it as a sacred duty to share this information both online and offline.

Also, you can watch this video showing 3 RED FLAGS THAT AN ATIKU PRESIDENCY WILL BE EXACTLY LIKE BUHARY PRESIDENCY...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3wbsBCdvmeY

Going by the recent elections conducted , he has shown neutrality. But to some of you, credible election bis only when your candidate wins.
Re: INEC Explains How the BVAS Machines Work (Video) by Fucklove(m): 4:33pm On Nov 30, 2022
Allisgud:
Let them e show us how our vote count somewhere in the machine,e.g u vote u see where it add plus one, make the operator no go dey cancel votes from non aboki and christians,I know wetin I dey talk o
grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: INEC Explains How the BVAS Machines Work (Video) by dochenaj: 4:41pm On Nov 30, 2022
Sammy07:

So if I get you correctly, here is what you are saying correct me if I am wrong.

So the INEC official can be bribed to allow someone that was not accredited by the BVAS to vote hence leading to overvoting and proxy voting, is that what you mean?

1 Like

Re: INEC Explains How the BVAS Machines Work (Video) by dochenaj: 4:44pm On Nov 30, 2022
Sammy07:

And over accreditation

Mtcheeew
The concept of overvoting implies that people that were not accredited to vote, ended up voting.

And over accreditation means that the number of accredited voters by the BVAS was more than the number of registered voters. (This I find unbelievable)

That's not a BVAS problem but an INEC corruption problem.

1 Like

Re: INEC Explains How the BVAS Machines Work (Video) by Themandator: 4:48pm On Nov 30, 2022
Sammy07:

Oga, bvas has been used in Anambra, Abuja and delta......

How was the accreditation done?

If they did what you are alleging I can tell you that it would be unmasked at the court, very easily because the bvas keeps unchangeable records of accreditation
Re: INEC Explains How the BVAS Machines Work (Video) by Themandator: 4:50pm On Nov 30, 2022
Allisgud:
Let them e show us how our vote count somewhere in the machine,e.g u vote u see where it add plus one, make the operator no go dey cancel votes from non aboki and christians,I know wetin I dey talk o

The machines keeps records of accredited voters so over voting is abnitio a nullity

1 Like

Re: INEC Explains How the BVAS Machines Work (Video) by Themandator: 4:53pm On Nov 30, 2022
Solababa91:
The process can still be compromised especially for under aged voting, if INEC do not cleanse her system off them

Under age voting is not akin to compromising the system... If you are allowed by the officls to register the system will register you

It is not concerned with age but proof that you came there to register and vote

It is thr duty of party agents and voters in every polling unit to identify them and chase them away or get them arrested not the machine
Re: INEC Explains How the BVAS Machines Work (Video) by Themandator: 4:56pm On Nov 30, 2022
Sammy07:

And over accreditation

Mtcheeew

It is a ie from the pit-of hell

The machine has been used in Anambra, Abuja, Delta bye election before Osun
Re: INEC Explains How the BVAS Machines Work (Video) by sunboy(m): 5:02pm On Nov 30, 2022
Solababa91:
Na the same Oyinbo wey do pencil do eraser too

Yet you people are still shouting the ruling party don’t want the same system they help improve?

No be juju be that?
Re: INEC Explains How the BVAS Machines Work (Video) by Solababa91(m): 5:12pm On Nov 30, 2022
Designed the system, left an opportunity for the system to be compromised for their advantage.
sunboy:

Yet you people are still shouting the ruling party don’t want the same system they help improve?

No be juju be that?
Re: INEC Explains How the BVAS Machines Work (Video) by Johnn78: 5:50pm On Nov 30, 2022
Kk
Re: INEC Explains How the BVAS Machines Work (Video) by emmy9500: 6:01pm On Nov 30, 2022
There is a projector available in the hall, but this man is explain to a sizeable number of people with a >10” device….. we really get problem for this country
Re: INEC Explains How the BVAS Machines Work (Video) by stevnwigw1: 6:20pm On Nov 30, 2022
Don't verify by pictures if you are serious, verify only by fingerprint, thank you.
Re: INEC Explains How the BVAS Machines Work (Video) by Nobody: 6:22pm On Nov 30, 2022
I just hope this BVAS cannot be hacked by people because if that happens it will cause serious wahala oo.
Re: INEC Explains How the BVAS Machines Work (Video) by sunboy(m): 6:22pm On Nov 30, 2022
Solababa91:
Designed the system, left an opportunity for the system to be compromised for their advantage.

Yes you’re screaming that they don’t want the system cos it will not allow them to rig… you people are just bunch of confusionist lmao

What do you actually want? BVAs or not?!

And fyi, INEC is an independent body just like CBN that make its own policies.
Re: INEC Explains How the BVAS Machines Work (Video) by BreconHills(m): 6:38pm On Nov 30, 2022
TheManPregnant:

Bros! The Election must be adjudged to be free & fair by all...

Just like the one that produced Abiola as winner.

If Buhari cannot do this, then his entire administration is an absolute failure.

My point on fairness is that it isn't just down to INEC it's also down to the clarity of the victory. Nigerians will always gripe if their candidate loses. The country must believe that the right candidate won from the margin and spread.

Even in the election of Abiola that you mention, Bashir Tofa's party the NRC wanted Abiola disqualified after he clearly won the election because on polling day Abiola's agbada had a horse motif ( symbol of the SDP) and they argued that this constituted campaigning at the voting station which was banned.

And believe me Nigerians are worse losers now than they were in 1993.

It will probably come down to independent observers like the EU to make an opinion. That's Nigeria.

I am a realist. Someone will cry. People will go to the SC. No doubt. Only the party that won will say the election was fair.
Re: INEC Explains How the BVAS Machines Work (Video) by Tycyborg(m): 9:55pm On Nov 30, 2022
treesun:

APC in severe pain!

I am not a politician nor in a political stuff but you guys are not honest at all .. was there no bvas during pdp era? But during the apc era they introduced bvas and yet you guys still say they are in pain? If they were in pains will they introduce the bvas or even allow inec to aquire the bvas. You guys are hypocrite and you all never like anything good but always complain about everything both good and bad.
Re: INEC Explains How the BVAS Machines Work (Video) by Ifogift007: 4:16am On Dec 01, 2022
triple996:
Naso cool
All those stupid block votes 4rm d east will be bursted.
people are doing sit at home and still giving block votes? It's not possible
Ewu... zombie

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ogun Crisis: 23 Herdsmen Were Killed — Sarkin Fulani / Zulum Misses Boko Haram Ambush, As Terrorists Attack Borno Relief Committee / LG Poll: PDP Wins 23 Chairmanship Seats In Rivers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.