Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,359 members, 7,860,958 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:49 PM

INEC Explains How the BVAS Machines Work (Video) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC Explains How the BVAS Machines Work (Video) (21273 Views)

INEC Explains Why They Refuse To Accept Admittance Of Documents In Evidence / Odinkalu: Don't Expect Magic From Supreme Court, You Must Produce BVAS Machines / APC: INEC Explains Why Lawan, Akpabio, Umahi Were Excluded From Their List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC Explains How the BVAS Machines Work (Video) by Solababa91(m): 8:32am On Dec 01, 2022
They are just playing to the gallery, wake up. An independent body on paper. Who appoints the INEC Chairman?, can he be fired at the will of the President or not? And you call that body independent?
sunboy:

Yes you’re screaming that they don’t want the system cos it will not allow them to rig… you people are just bunch of confusionist lmao

What do you actually want? BVAs or not?!

And fyi, INEC is an independent body just like CBN that make its own policies.
Re: INEC Explains How the BVAS Machines Work (Video) by Coolgent(m): 9:13am On Dec 01, 2022
As long as there's manual ballot papers rigging will not be deter
Re: INEC Explains How the BVAS Machines Work (Video) by garfield1: 9:39am On Dec 01, 2022
Flows001:
I'm glad this BVAS will be used.
I was an INEC Adhoc staff as a Corper earlier this year, during the Area Council elections in Abuja.
We used the BVAS and believe me, there is a 0.1% rigging possibility if the BVAS is efficiently used, there is no need to physically transmit results and there cannot even be anything like over voting because the machine already has the total number of registered voters in each of the polling units, out of those numbers, the machine takes record of each person that is accredited and such record cannot be manipulated, it cannot accredit more than the number of registered voters.
The election was seemless and fast.
With this BVAS, APC should kiss any hope of rigging goodbye �

So how did apc win 3 area councils
Re: INEC Explains How the BVAS Machines Work (Video) by Flows001(m): 9:45am On Dec 01, 2022
garfield1:

So how did apc win 3 area councils
The people in those Area Councils wanted the candidates.
Believe me the election was free and fair, I witnessed the entire process, though PDP won in AMAC where I served, the APC candidates that won in those Area Councils won legitimately because the people really wanted them.
Re: INEC Explains How the BVAS Machines Work (Video) by garfield1: 9:59am On Dec 01, 2022
Flows001:

The people in those Area Councils wanted the candidates.
Believe me the election was free and fair, I witnessed the entire process, though PDP won in AMAC where I served, the APC candidates that won in those Area Councils won legitimately because the people really wanted them.

Good.that means they are areas in nigeria that wants apc to win.dont forget most of those areas where pdp won like amac are now moving to lp and pdp/lp votes are divided while apc own is intact
Re: INEC Explains How the BVAS Machines Work (Video) by Flows001(m): 12:20pm On Dec 01, 2022
garfield1:

Good.that means they are areas in nigeria that wants apc to win.dont forget most of those areas where pdp won like amac are now moving to lp and pdp/lp votes are divided while apc own is intact
You definitely didn't understand me.
They wanted the "CANDIDATES" and not PARTY!
The fact that Nigerians are generally fed up with the APC led Govt does not mean that every APC Politician is bad.
We now go for INDIVIDUALS and not PARTIES.
For example, I'm from Nasarawa State and even though there is a Labour Party candidate in the state, I and majority of people I know will be voting for the PDP candidate for Governorship, then we switch to PETER OBI for Presidency. There are positions in the state where the better candidates are in APC and we will vote such candidates!
If APC had fielded Osinbajo, I would have been tempted to Vote him for Presidency, I can't even imagine myself voting for Tinubu or Atiku..

That's how the election for next year will be generally, the fact people voted for a candidate of APC doesn't mean they intend voting for Tinubu..
Re: INEC Explains How the BVAS Machines Work (Video) by garfield1: 3:22pm On Dec 01, 2022
Flows001:

You definitely didn't understand me.
They wanted the "CANDIDATES" and not PARTY!
The fact that Nigerians are generally fed up with the APC led Govt does not mean that every APC Politician is bad.
We now go for INDIVIDUALS and not PARTIES.
For example, I'm from Nasarawa State and even though there is a Labour Party candidate in the state, I and majority of people I know will be voting for the PDP candidate for Governorship, then we switch to PETER OBI for Presidency. There are positions in the state where the better candidates are in APC and we will vote such candidates!
If APC had fielded Osinbajo, I would have been tempted to Vote him for Presidency, I can't even imagine myself voting for Tinubu or Atiku..

That's how the election for next year will be generally, the fact people voted for a candidate of APC doesn't mean they intend voting for Tinubu..

Just as you prefer obi,a lot of others prefer atiku or tinubu.unfortunately, obi cannot get the spread nationwide.
Do not waste your time in voting ombugadu,engr sule will finish his 2nd term
Re: INEC Explains How the BVAS Machines Work (Video) by Flows001(m): 6:43pm On Dec 01, 2022
garfield1:

Just as you prefer obi,a lot of others prefer atiku or tinubu.unfortunately, obi cannot get the spread nationwide.
Do not waste your time in voting ombugadu,engr sule will finish his 2nd term
Whether Sule likes it or not, he must leave Shendam Road next year.
No more rigging possibility or cancellation of the results of Karu LGA which happens to be the most populated LGA this time around, everybody knew the election that produced A.A Sule in 2019 wasnt free and fair, we will therefore send him back to Dangote by next year.
SULE himself admitted he was in shock when Oyetola of Osun state lost Osun Guber election to Adeleke, despite him being Tinubu's cousin and the fact Tinubu was peesent in Osun.
All those Governors that were rigged in in 2019 should better pack their bags next year..
Ombugadu is the next Governor of Nasarawa State!
Peter Obi is the next President of Nigeria!
Re: INEC Explains How the BVAS Machines Work (Video) by garfield1: 8:14pm On Dec 01, 2022
Flows001:

Whether Sule likes it or not, he must leave Shendam Road next year.
No more rigging possibility or cancellation of the results of Karu LGA which happens to be the most populated LGA this time around, everybody knew the election that produced A.A Sule in 2019 wasnt free and fair, we will therefore send him back to Dangote by next year.
SULE himself admitted he was in shock when Oyetola of Osun state lost Osun Guber election to Adeleke, despite him being Tinubu's cousin and the fact Tinubu was peesent in Osun.
All those Governors that were rigged in in 2019 should better pack their bags next year..
Ombugadu is the next Governor of Nasarawa State!
Peter Obi is the next President of Nigeria!

Ombugadu cannot win,he's too small.Solomon ewuga has divided pdp votes.lafia and keffi will neutralize karu
Re: INEC Explains How the BVAS Machines Work (Video) by Flows001(m): 8:51pm On Dec 01, 2022
garfield1:

Ombugadu cannot win,he's too small.Solomon ewuga has divided pdp votes.lafia and keffi will neutralize karu
OYO.
Keep your false hope alive.
I have no time to argue with backward folks like you.
Re: INEC Explains How the BVAS Machines Work (Video) by garfield1: 8:56pm On Dec 01, 2022
Flows001:

OYO.
Keep your false hope alive.
I have no time to argue with backward folks like you.

Wailing from yabaleft.obi will fail
Re: INEC Explains How the BVAS Machines Work (Video) by Flows001(m): 9:49pm On Dec 01, 2022
garfield1:

Wailing from yabaleft.obi will fail
Ombugadu will lose.
Obi will lose.
Hope you're happy now?

February is just two months away, gat no energy to exchange words with urchins.
Re: INEC Explains How the BVAS Machines Work (Video) by Themandator: 8:15am On Dec 27, 2022
breko:
With all the assurance that BVAS will be a game changer in our electioneering, this process explained here is a massive let down

Who say the verification won't be bypassed with this manual accreditation?why are we not slotting in the pvc like an ATM?

I just hope there will be improvement before the election,cos this is not it

You didn't understand the process with all the street language deployed to make person's like you come to light on this .. it is a pity

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2 Boys Arrested In Connection With Bomb Explosion In Adamawa / Zulum Misses Boko Haram Ambush, As Terrorists Attack Borno Relief Committee / Amotekun To Patrol Southwest Borders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.