Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,126 members, 7,849,505 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 10:58 PM

Hatred of Nigerians at home toward people in the Diaspora - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Hatred of Nigerians at home toward people in the Diaspora (396 Views)

People In Their 30s With No Kids And Single, How Do Y’all Feel / Male Prostitution In Diaspora / I Have Hatred Towards Girl After Love Making, Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hatred of Nigerians at home toward people in the Diaspora by Naijaisshitho: 3:13pm On Nov 30, 2022
Nigerians are very corrupt humans on earth. and very bitter humanbeing. I saw on the front page how a 50yrs old woamn narrated how the UK environment transitioned her into a bad woman. People will narrate their experineces on social media and unfortunate humanbeing will open mouth only to start telling them to leave UK. Nigerians complain every day on social media and nobody ask anyone to leave Nigeria. If it is good news they are sharing about abroad, you people will start commending oyinbo and atteesting to their good nature. Cant people just say their mind or rant about how they feel? Just because they told you abroad is heaven doesnt mean every fabric of their society is balanced. People there also have concerns and they are allowed to raise it. Ever wondered why people commit suicide?

I am not surprised. Most Nigerians dont even care what their relative abroad is going through. Whether he is depressed, broke, unable to pay rent or even unable to cloth themselves. What they care is his ability to send money home. If you pay a surprise visit to Africa, the first thing they tell you is "you could have just send this money u used to book flight". They dont care about you bro. It is high time African in diaspora start seeing people back home for who they are. Nigerians in Nigeria are the most corrupt set of people. If you even decide to embark on a project back home, they will swindle you of your hard earned money. Which way Nigerians? Which way. You people talk a lot for a country.

I will advise Nigerians in Diaspora to follow Phrankleen videos on Youtube. This guy expose the inhumane nature Nigerians treat those in the abroad. They dont like you. You are only a cashcow. An ATM. Stop paying their bills today and u will be surprised how quickly they form against you

Dont be deceived, most of them are doing well. They are building houses, buying exhorbitant cars and trainning their children in school, but they will want you to believe Nigeria is hell for them and they can barely feed, only to go home and noticed they build houses. They will even discourage you from having any reasonable project back home. IF they encourage you to do so, the project will never suceed because they are looking for a chance to swindle you. Stop playing gods to them, they dont care about you.

2 Likes

Re: Hatred of Nigerians at home toward people in the Diaspora by YeyeGbami: 3:15pm On Nov 30, 2022
Ah ah!

Re: Hatred of Nigerians at home toward people in the Diaspora by marlow1962(m): 5:19pm On Nov 30, 2022
YeyeGbami:
Ah ah!

I no knw wertin dis dy talk, but my still comment
Re: Hatred of Nigerians at home toward people in the Diaspora by Patriotsleague: 8:08pm On Nov 30, 2022
You sound bitter for someone abroad, if you can't send in foreign payments, wetin be the gain grin
Re: Hatred of Nigerians at home toward people in the Diaspora by Nobody: 11:02pm On Dec 26, 2022
Follow this formula and thank me later. 1 10% to God
2. Pay all your bills first , family and major bills
3. Invest in yourself e.g take yourself out, savings or so forth
4. By the time you have done 1 to 3, there will be nothing left to send.

(1) (Reply)

My Opinion Will Stay My Opinion , If You Don't Like It Unfollow / Not Too Fast, I Like You But I Can’t Just Jump Into Bed With You / A Snippet On Manipulation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.