Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,596 members, 7,847,511 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 07:25 PM

Oshiomole: Atiku Can’t Manage His Household; Preach Unity In Nigeria - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oshiomole: Atiku Can’t Manage His Household; Preach Unity In Nigeria (12810 Views)

Ango Abdullahi: Tinubu, Atiku Can’t Fix Nigeria / Why Atiku Can’t Become President In 2019 – Olawepo Hashim / ''Atiku Can’t Bring The Change Nigeria Needs'' — Oby Ezekwesili (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oshiomole: Atiku Can’t Manage His Household; Preach Unity In Nigeria by vickydevoka(m): 5:25am On Dec 01, 2022
Craedle:
Pls guys don't just scroll pass, pls kindly assist me i have,i have nothing left again for me and my brother to eat. We have been hungry since this week, no money to cook something to eat pls assist us with whatever little you have in any little way, we will be eternally grateful pls. May God almighty bless u and come to your aid as u have come to ours.
Account: Annie
Go to peoples compound and try to sweep . It’s better than begging. Or carry load for people.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oshiomole: Atiku Can’t Manage His Household; Preach Unity In Nigeria by sonature1: 5:26am On Dec 01, 2022
Peter Obi is the best candidate in this race.

Any area you want to use to assess the man, he has an A. He has no baggage and remains corruption-free - something that's uncommon among Nigerian ex-governors.

Even without doing it consciously, he has thoroughly prepared for leadership.
Re: Oshiomole: Atiku Can’t Manage His Household; Preach Unity In Nigeria by Alpharey: 5:26am On Dec 01, 2022
Where did this one crawled out from. Your shame dey catch me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oshiomole: Atiku Can’t Manage His Household; Preach Unity In Nigeria by Dapson73(m): 5:44am On Dec 01, 2022
deNet:
If not obi,i am not reading grin

In Yoruba parlance, obi is a she-goat.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oshiomole: Atiku Can’t Manage His Household; Preach Unity In Nigeria by seguno2: 5:54am On Dec 01, 2022
CaptainAyub:
This one wey im imported wife leave run because he no fit impregnate am, everyday, he go de cap nonsense

You dey mind that pigmy of a hypocrite who said that anyone who joins their useless party becomes a saint automatically, even though ThiefNuibu packaged the Abacha PTF lootocratic comrade as corruption fighter to scam people into making him president after three failed attempts.

socialmediaman:
The 2018 Rating by Transparency International placed Nigeria at 148th position out of 180 countries. Nigeria was improving over the years under the previous government, until Buhari got elected as president, things became worse.

There is a difference between fact and fiction. We need to face facts, Buhari is worse than GEJ when it comes to fighting corruption, at least that’s what the facts prove.

Most of us believed there was corruption under Goodluck Jonathan’s Government. I agree with those who did, there was corruption, but not as bad as it is today under Mohammadu Buhari.

In 2012, Nigeria was placed at 139th position, In 2014, Nigeria gained 3 steps and was placed at 136th position. Under Buhari, Nigeria has lost many positions down to 148th.

There’s no further proof needed that corruption has worsened under Buhari’s government compared to previous years.

http://saharareporters.com/2018/02/21/transparency-international-ranks-nigeria-148th-worlds-least-corrupt-country
Re: Oshiomole: Atiku Can’t Manage His Household; Preach Unity In Nigeria by seguno2: 5:57am On Dec 01, 2022
espeeroke:
Atiku I will vote.... This talkative's words is a trash

Yes o.
Me with my folks are voting Atiku’s PDP from top to bottom for widespread prosperity instead of ThiefNuibu’s continuity of Buhari and APC’s extreme poverty.
Na who no like better cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oshiomole: Atiku Can’t Manage His Household; Preach Unity In Nigeria by candygist: 6:06am On Dec 01, 2022
Aboguede:

Not any body's fan here but do u need a prophet to tell u that he is not far from the truth grin

Well, me dey ready to do the impregnated sha shocked

You dey find person wife to impregnate and you think you are a better person ?
Re: Oshiomole: Atiku Can’t Manage His Household; Preach Unity In Nigeria by israelmao(m): 6:07am On Dec 01, 2022
Adams is speak from political refugee camp where Obaseki and Shaibu dumped him.
Re: Oshiomole: Atiku Can’t Manage His Household; Preach Unity In Nigeria by NigeriaIsGreat: 6:10am On Dec 01, 2022
Aboguede:
If u have balls

Let me bet 100 dollars and u bet 1m naira

Then we make it official

Who win make e chop grin

Lol

None of them can bet even 10k on their Obi grin

They know he won't win
Re: Oshiomole: Atiku Can’t Manage His Household; Preach Unity In Nigeria by Neoteny7: 6:18am On Dec 01, 2022
CaptainAyub:
This one wey im imported wife leave run because he no fit impregnate am, everyday, he go de cap nonsense

I believe she made the choice not to get pregnant.

Why would she give birth to Gorilla Lite?
Re: Oshiomole: Atiku Can’t Manage His Household; Preach Unity In Nigeria by Nobody: 6:27am On Dec 01, 2022
coutinho12:

Oshiomoale is a fool

How? It is childish using words without first checking out their meanings! No reasonable person can call Adams Oshiomhole a fool no matter how bilious the person may be, because all reasonable people know that Oshiomhole ain't nobody's fool. He's smart.
Re: Oshiomole: Atiku Can’t Manage His Household; Preach Unity In Nigeria by tyinfinity: 6:30am On Dec 01, 2022
FireUpNow:
Adams Oshiomhole is a local Edo goat. Is Tinubu a man who can manage his home too, do you that there are two other women Tinubu has that he relegated to the shadow? The woman that gave birth to Tinubu's first son where is she? What about the his second child, where is the mother? REMI Tinubu gave him his Third Child Child. Where are those women ? Adams Oshiomhole who could not manage Lara the woman he married after the death of his wife is even talking. Short man with short ugly face.
who told your father this story? Are you a member of tinubu household.?your brain need resetting at psychiatric hospital for saying what you don't know

1 Like

Re: Oshiomole: Atiku Can’t Manage His Household; Preach Unity In Nigeria by georgeakins: 6:34am On Dec 01, 2022
Kayberg:

That, is if the election is not rigged…

Obi can never win. Don't use rigging as an excuse when he loses next year because he will be disgraced at the polls.
Re: Oshiomole: Atiku Can’t Manage His Household; Preach Unity In Nigeria by FireUpNow(m): 6:34am On Dec 01, 2022
tyinfinity:
who told your father this story? Are you a member of tinubu household.?your brain need resetting at psychiatric hospital for saying what you don't know
Find out very well before you talk. Kindly check the numbers of children Tinubu and Remi have together. You and your father need to have your head checked for psychiatric disorder. I know what I am telling you. Do your research. Is Adams Oshiomhole and your father members of Atiku's family?
Re: Oshiomole: Atiku Can’t Manage His Household; Preach Unity In Nigeria by Nobody: 6:35am On Dec 01, 2022
tyinfinity:

Like you don't know this people! Their politics thrives on emotions, not reason. That's why they believe their principal is going to be president even when his former associates, who know him better than the headless mob that follows him, believe that he knows as well as they do, that he cannot win!
Re: Oshiomole: Atiku Can’t Manage His Household; Preach Unity In Nigeria by Nobody: 6:40am On Dec 01, 2022
Realist12:

Hypocrite, Obi actually influenced his ex Boyfriend with Political prostitution broke up soon as he knew Atiku has found another lover with similar feminine voice . Atiku seems to have a penchant for feminine voices. Hope it's not what I'm thinking?

Zombie infected brain doesn't know that Obi left PDP before Atiku chose his vice.

The virus makes history difficult for them. Ask them how many times Atiku crossed from one party to the other before he chose Obi for vice, the virus will inflict unimaginable pain on their small brain.

1 Like

Re: Oshiomole: Atiku Can’t Manage His Household; Preach Unity In Nigeria by ladipo007: 6:41am On Dec 01, 2022
Who realease this man?
Re: Oshiomole: Atiku Can’t Manage His Household; Preach Unity In Nigeria by ladipo007: 6:44am On Dec 01, 2022
Who release this man?
Re: Oshiomole: Atiku Can’t Manage His Household; Preach Unity In Nigeria by maasoap(m): 7:11am On Dec 01, 2022
DonFreshmoney:
Obi will be president of Nigeria..

I am willing to bet 1milllion Naira on this with anyone

Wait till February next year, those betting websites will be waiting for you to bet your 5 million naira on your Obi. You can create a thread about it after you might have placed your bet, we will surely follow it up here. grin grin grin
Nonsense
Re: Oshiomole: Atiku Can’t Manage His Household; Preach Unity In Nigeria by maasoap(m): 7:16am On Dec 01, 2022
Kayberg:

That, is if the election is not rigged…

Even the supporters of a party that has no nationwide spread, that has no party secretariats, excos and members in many local government areas in almost all the states of the federation are talking about rigging grin grin grin
Nothing Musa no go see for market
Re: Oshiomole: Atiku Can’t Manage His Household; Preach Unity In Nigeria by maasoap(m): 7:18am On Dec 01, 2022
FireUpNow:
Adams Oshiomhole is a local Edo goat. Is Tinubu a man who can manage his home too? Do you know that there are two other women Tinubu has that he relegated to the shadow? The woman that gave birth to Tinubu's first son where is she? What about his second child, where is the mother? REMI Tinubu gave him his Third Child. Where are thosetwo other women ? Adams Oshiomhole who could not manage Lara the woman he married after the death of his wife is even talking. Short man with short ugly face.

You can only manage some things and people who are manageable, not everything and everyone is manageable. In your families, some people and their partners separate
Re: Oshiomole: Atiku Can’t Manage His Household; Preach Unity In Nigeria by ebenezary(m): 7:33am On Dec 01, 2022
Paypal permanently limited account solution

Skrill funds needed

PAyoneer funds needed

Paypal funds needed

UBA prepaid card (Africard) funds with instant payment
Re: Oshiomole: Atiku Can’t Manage His Household; Preach Unity In Nigeria by dodomayana73: 7:46am On Dec 01, 2022
Food is ready! Oshiomole has been let out of the cage! Election time is here and his masters have unleashed him once again to do their bidding. He is always willing to be used and dumped. We are wiser now. Atiku Abubakar all the way!
#PDP
#AtikuOkowa
#AtikuOrganisingForAction.

Re: Oshiomole: Atiku Can’t Manage His Household; Preach Unity In Nigeria by coutinho12: 7:52am On Dec 01, 2022
Okealaaye:

How? It is childish using words without first checking out their meanings! No reasonable person can call Adams Oshiomhole a fool no matter how bilious the person may be, because all reasonable people know that Oshiomhole ain't nobody's fool. He's smart.

Not at all bilious here, and dude remains a fool because he thinks he has the right to tell people how to think and vote. That's foolishness, him thinking he is more aware & in-tune with the general populace's interests more than the people themselves.

The same foolishness that made APC completely destroy the economy and then turn around and gaslight the citizens, shifting blames every which way but never on themselves for the evil work they did for eight years. I can see you're one one them, and guess what that makes you too?

Do not reply this because I'm done with you, I do not debate/engage with fools
Re: Oshiomole: Atiku Can’t Manage His Household; Preach Unity In Nigeria by Kobicove(m): 7:53am On Dec 01, 2022
Oshiomhole is right on this one - Atiku cannot be trusted!
Re: Oshiomole: Atiku Can’t Manage His Household; Preach Unity In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:01am On Dec 01, 2022
coutinho12:

Not at all bilious here, and dude remains a fool because he thinks he has the right to tell people how to think and vote. That's foolishness, him thinking he is more aware & in-tune with the general populace's interests more than the people themselves.

The same foolishness that made APC completely destroy the economy and then turn around and gaslight the citizens, shifting blames every which way but never on themselves for the evil work they did for eight years. I can see you're one one them, and guess what that makes you too?

Do not reply this because I'm done with you, I do not debate/engage with fools

You've just behaved true to type, Eboe Jingoist! You accuse the other Nigerians of the very conduct in which you're the masters of the game!
Re: Oshiomole: Atiku Can’t Manage His Household; Preach Unity In Nigeria by TooMuchStuff: 8:02am On Dec 01, 2022
Very True.

Atiku only cares for himself.

Either him Alone or Nobody else.
Re: Oshiomole: Atiku Can’t Manage His Household; Preach Unity In Nigeria by daygee12: 8:06am On Dec 01, 2022
nony43:
The Igbos supported most Nigerian Presidents massively without looking for faults, now they are pushing for competence and accountability, they wants to strip him naked.

Igbos always support wrong candidates
Re: Oshiomole: Atiku Can’t Manage His Household; Preach Unity In Nigeria by casualobserver: 8:17am On Dec 01, 2022
nony43:
The Igbos supported most Nigerian Presidents massively without looking for faults, now they are pushing for competence and accountability, they wants to strip him naked.

Which yoruba president did you support?

You didn’t support MKO, You voted for Tofa, you supported Obasanjo only because the 2 candidates were yoruba and you chose to. Support Obasanjo because he wasn’t the yorubas’ choice of Falae.

Please stop saying nonsense that you supported a yoruba president, Ibos have NEVER supported a yoruba president.

I have no problem with your past choices, we too have never supported an Ibo president but don’t come here trying to rewrite history!!!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

American Ridicules Lagos From The Air / No / "Ajumo'mo" Learning Tablet To Be Launched By Oyo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.