Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,580 members, 7,847,450 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 05:40 PM

Oshiomole: Atiku Can’t Manage His Household; Preach Unity In Nigeria - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oshiomole: Atiku Can’t Manage His Household; Preach Unity In Nigeria (12809 Views)

Ango Abdullahi: Tinubu, Atiku Can’t Fix Nigeria / Why Atiku Can’t Become President In 2019 – Olawepo Hashim / ''Atiku Can’t Bring The Change Nigeria Needs'' — Oby Ezekwesili (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oshiomole: Atiku Can’t Manage His Household; Preach Unity In Nigeria by Tsolutionjoseph: 8:27am On Dec 01, 2022
kenn4rill:
In as much as I may not be oshomole's fan, but I think he has a point there. A man that as been moving from one party to another just because of his selfish presidential ambition can't be trusted, it shows a lot of desperation. But we go humble all of them next year because we are all obidient.
fool, same with your Peter Obi
Re: Oshiomole: Atiku Can’t Manage His Household; Preach Unity In Nigeria by Fujiyama: 8:29am On Dec 01, 2022
CaptainAyub:
This one wey im imported wife leave run because he no fit impregnate am, everyday, he go de cap nonsense

^^^
grin

How do you know this sir? Were you there when they were trying to 'pregnate themselves'?

I come in peace.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oshiomole: Atiku Can’t Manage His Household; Preach Unity In Nigeria by nony43(m): 9:02am On Dec 01, 2022
casualobserver:

Which yoruba president did you support?

You didn’t support MKO, You voted for Tofa, you supported Obasanjo only because the 2 candidates were yoruba and you chose to. Support Obasanjo because he wasn’t the yorubas’ choice of Falae.

Please stop saying nonsense that you supported a yoruba president, Ibos have NEVER supported a yoruba president.

I have no problem with your past choices, we too have never supported an Ibo president but don’t come here trying to rewrite history!!!!

Igbos didn’t support Obj even when the almighty Ojukwu was in the ballot?
Re: Oshiomole: Atiku Can’t Manage His Household; Preach Unity In Nigeria by nony43(m): 9:03am On Dec 01, 2022
daygee12:

Igbos always support wrong candidates

Who are the wrong candidates?
Re: Oshiomole: Atiku Can’t Manage His Household; Preach Unity In Nigeria by kenn4rill(m): 9:10am On Dec 01, 2022
Tsolutionjoseph:
fool, same with your Peter Obi
Sometimes I wonder if persons like you think through there asses. I just made my own opinion and you are calling me a fool. Can you see me in person can call me that? Na your likes Aisha Buhari they look for, don't worry you go soon enter.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oshiomole: Atiku Can’t Manage His Household; Preach Unity In Nigeria by Murjayusuf222: 9:15am On Dec 01, 2022
2023 president Dady
#Atiku Abubakar Insha Allah
Re: Oshiomole: Atiku Can’t Manage His Household; Preach Unity In Nigeria by basybasy: 9:19am On Dec 01, 2022
Realist12:

Hypocrite, Obi actually influenced his ex Boyfriend with Political prostitution broke up soon as he knew Atiku has found another lover with similar feminine voice . Atiku seems to have a penchant for feminine voices. Hope it's not what I'm thinking?
Atiku and Obi have dsame credentials. They pulled out from each other because of their selfish interest. They should go and seat down, they can't near Aso Rock.
Re: Oshiomole: Atiku Can’t Manage His Household; Preach Unity In Nigeria by Realist12: 9:22am On Dec 01, 2022
basybasy:

Atiku and Obi have dsame credentials. They pulled out from each other because of their selfish interest. They should go and seat down, they can't near Aso Rock.
PDP and the lite version must not near Aso Rock.
Re: Oshiomole: Atiku Can’t Manage His Household; Preach Unity In Nigeria by ufuosman(m): 9:23am On Dec 01, 2022
grin grin grin
CaptainAyub:
This one wey im imported wife leave run because he no fit impregnate am, everyday, he go de cap nonsense
Re: Oshiomole: Atiku Can’t Manage His Household; Preach Unity In Nigeria by Coolgent(m): 9:26am On Dec 01, 2022
Shut up midget gorilla
Re: Oshiomole: Atiku Can’t Manage His Household; Preach Unity In Nigeria by ufuosman(m): 9:28am On Dec 01, 2022
grin grin grin na people wen no sabi una go take una serious

1 Like

Re: Oshiomole: Atiku Can’t Manage His Household; Preach Unity In Nigeria by casualobserver: 9:31am On Dec 01, 2022
nony43:

Igbos didn’t support Obj even when the almighty Ojukwu was in the ballot?

Like I said Obasanjo was not our candidate. Onukwu had lost his mojo. You have never supported APGA presidential candidates so like I said stop trying to rewrite history.

Like I said I have no problem with Ibos not supporting yorubas but stop trying to rewrite history.

1 Like

Re: Oshiomole: Atiku Can’t Manage His Household; Preach Unity In Nigeria by stealmatic(m): 10:01am On Dec 01, 2022
Okpeke22:
Selfless service and gender equality in supporting your wife and not yourself? Hahahaha. Who's Tinubu and who's Remi Tinubu? What separates both? Nothing.
Why didn't he support another woman from another family not his?
Oshiomole is indeed what they call him: brainless and shameless.

It so obvious u can't read,go back and read the sentences,olodo upon 30

1 Like

Re: Oshiomole: Atiku Can’t Manage His Household; Preach Unity In Nigeria by godofuck231: 10:38am On Dec 01, 2022
The ugliest governor in the history of nigeria, also known for his hate politics, personal confrontation and loosing his positions based on past provocations due to loose speeches
Re: Oshiomole: Atiku Can’t Manage His Household; Preach Unity In Nigeria by FireUpNow(m): 11:45am On Dec 01, 2022
maasoap:

You can only manage some things and people who are manageable, not everything and everyone is manageable. In your families, some people and their partners separate
I think you should have told this to Adams Oshiomhole who use the divorce issue trying to cast aspersions on the person of Alhaji Atiku Abubakar knowing fully well that itis the irony of life
Re: Oshiomole: Atiku Can’t Manage His Household; Preach Unity In Nigeria by 35kristibueze: 12:29pm On Dec 01, 2022
If u have ballsLet me bet 100 dollars and u bet 1m naira Then we make it official Who win make e chop If u have ballsLet me bet 100 dollars and u bet 1m naira Then we make it official Who win make e chop ...
Re: Oshiomole: Atiku Can’t Manage His Household; Preach Unity In Nigeria by SaLongs1(m): 2:34pm On Dec 01, 2022
abacusCm:
I think Mikel Obi is a footballer
Is Mikel Obi contesting elections against atiku and tinubu....
Re: Oshiomole: Atiku Can’t Manage His Household; Preach Unity In Nigeria by seunjungle1(m): 2:45pm On Dec 01, 2022
On your mandate we stand, all of us patapata

Jagaban ni baba nla won

Re: Oshiomole: Atiku Can’t Manage His Household; Preach Unity In Nigeria by 5starMan: 3:38pm On Dec 01, 2022
It is obvious that the two major parties APC and PDP has no ideologies and are not parties to rely upon.

Strategy 1: A man seeks alliances and changes party name to get stronger and get the desired result.

Strategy 2: A man moves from one party to another to get stronger and get the desired result.

According to Oshiomole Str1 believes in himself while Str2 lacks character by moving to other parties.

I believe that both men are the same because forming alliance with those people you called rogues in the past, is the same as moving over to those people you called rogues in the past.

You cannot joyfully welcome a new party man into your fold and most times describing him as a man of character just because it makes your party stronger and at the same time blackmail your opponent doing the same albeit to the opposition party.
Re: Oshiomole: Atiku Can’t Manage His Household; Preach Unity In Nigeria by 5starMan: 3:56pm On Dec 01, 2022
basybasy:

Do you also know that Tinubu formed alliances because of his own selfish interest too?

... and people like Atiku are also one of those people he formed alliance with?
Re: Oshiomole: Atiku Can’t Manage His Household; Preach Unity In Nigeria by Kellyodds: 7:59pm On Dec 01, 2022
Contact me on 07035862134 via whatapp. for very sure odds from Europe.my source is sure
On fixed games.5odds, and 10odds only.i know you have had your bad experience with fixed game.but try this and you will be happy you did.because this games don't come all the time.use this opportunity now
Re: Oshiomole: Atiku Can’t Manage His Household; Preach Unity In Nigeria by Kayberg: 10:04pm On Dec 01, 2022
maasoap:

Even the supporters of a party that has no nationwide spread, that has no party secretariats, excos and members in many local government areas in almost all the states of the federation are talking about rigging grin grin grin
Nothing Musa no go see for market

And… who told you which party I'm supporting?
Do you think I'm a political party zombie?
Please, rest.

Re: Oshiomole: Atiku Can’t Manage His Household; Preach Unity In Nigeria by Kayberg: 10:17pm On Dec 01, 2022
georgeakins:

Obi can never win. Don't use rigging as an excuse when he loses next year because he will be disgraced at the polls.

And what makes you think I care who wins or loses?
All the current presidential aspirants which has flaws?
Or their on-lips-only campaign promises?

Is that not how it has been in this country all, during presidential campaigns?
Which of their promises have they fulfilled?

You all political party goons are too full of ethnicity, religious bigotry that it has clouded your inner mind of truth, honesty and sincerity.

You all keep recycling and restoring same outdated and expired candidates who are all after their own ambition(s), and calling them your messiah(s); and when they fail, you turn around to scream and wail over their failures.

Please, leave me out of this…

May the best rigger win.
Re: Oshiomole: Atiku Can’t Manage His Household; Preach Unity In Nigeria by Aboguede(m): 2:12pm On Dec 02, 2022
candygist:

You dey find person wife to impregnate and you think you are a better person ?

Na adults decision na shocked
Re: Oshiomole: Atiku Can’t Manage His Household; Preach Unity In Nigeria by maasoap(m): 9:15pm On Dec 02, 2022
Kayberg:

And… who told you which party I'm supporting?
Do you think I'm a political party zombie?
Please, rest.

If you couldn't deduce that from your own comment, that means you are slow than I thought. grin grin grin
Re: Oshiomole: Atiku Can’t Manage His Household; Preach Unity In Nigeria by Kayberg: 9:21pm On Dec 02, 2022
maasoap:

If you couldn't deduce that from your own comment, that means you are slow than I thought. grin grin grin

You just wanted me to react, but I won't…
Re: Oshiomole: Atiku Can’t Manage His Household; Preach Unity In Nigeria by candygist: 8:35am On Dec 04, 2022
Aboguede:

Na adults decision na shocked

Adult don't think this way only delusional people think this way.
Re: Oshiomole: Atiku Can’t Manage His Household; Preach Unity In Nigeria by Aboguede(m): 1:31pm On Dec 04, 2022
candygist:

Adult don't think this way only delusional people think this way.

U re a suspect sad
Re: Oshiomole: Atiku Can’t Manage His Household; Preach Unity In Nigeria by candygist: 9:10am On Dec 05, 2022
Aboguede:

U re a suspect sad

Call your police.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Oil Barons ‘Threaten Okonjo-Iweala’s Life’ / The Looming Political War In Akwa Ibom / Don't Blame The Nigerian System For Your Failure Or Else..- Atiku Attacks Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.