Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,436 members, 7,861,234 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 07:47 AM

Bisexuals Running For President In Nigeria - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bisexuals Running For President In Nigeria (8490 Views)

Breaking: Ajimobi Running For Senate After Eight Years As Oyo Governor / Okorocha: 'George Eche My SSG Running For Governor? I'm Not Aware' / The 9 Candidates Running For Presidency 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bisexuals Running For President In Nigeria by quota45: 12:36pm On Dec 02, 2022
slivertongue:

Becareful oo. Toh you are liable for any indecent comment made here.

Pls where is the indecent comment the video is everywhere.

The video as promised

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5zXkcFw7Y5U

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bisexuals Running For President In Nigeria by julaion: 12:49pm On Dec 02, 2022
lexylaw40:
Obi and ATIKU are well known homosexuals.... It's no secret pls correct me if I'm wrong
You're suffering from ODS: Obi Derangement Syndrome.

Symptoms include always
* talking about Peter Obi morning, afternoon and night
* Obsessing about Peter Obi even when engaging in coitus with a partner
* Seeing Peter Obi everywhere you go, even in the toilet
*Looking for any opportunity to talk and criticize Peter Obi, even in the church or in the bedroom
*Seeing everything Peter Obi does as bad, while at the same time seeing everything an unrepentant mafia boss with dementia, does as fantastic
*Speaking and understanding tongues that are not known to the holy spirit eg: Babblu babla bubu.

If you're showing two or more of the aforementioned symptoms listed above, you should immediately seek help at Yabaleft; failure to do so can lead to extreme paranoia or mental breakdown after February 25.

4 Likes

Re: Bisexuals Running For President In Nigeria by Thebadpolitican(m): 12:54pm On Dec 02, 2022
1Sharon:

Oh really why aren't you worshipping your indigenous gods?

Shut up you Satanist
Re: Bisexuals Running For President In Nigeria by techWriter1: 1:16pm On Dec 02, 2022
hint their surnames
Re: Bisexuals Running For President In Nigeria by wealthyhenry(m): 1:18pm On Dec 02, 2022
quota45:
Their is a well known rumour that we have some presidential front runners who are married but sleep with their same sex. It seems Nigeria is turning to The United States day by day. The most surprising thing is a lot people know them but decide to keep it quiet. If sleeping with same sex is illegal then why is nobody talking about it. The worst part is one them might actually become president.

No need to beat around the bush, Atiku is a known gay.

2 Likes

Re: Bisexuals Running For President In Nigeria by Bryan88(m): 1:54pm On Dec 02, 2022
PureMe01:

Are you talking about your Thiefnubuu?
no 1da em nyash dey leak.
Re: Bisexuals Running For President In Nigeria by Vilgax: 2:29pm On Dec 02, 2022
1Sharon:

Oh really why aren't you worshipping your indigenous gods?
gringringrin
ngl, this clapback made me howl.
Re: Bisexuals Running For President In Nigeria by yerimastyle(m): 2:37pm On Dec 02, 2022
quota45:
Their is a well known rumour that we have some presidential front runners who are married but sleep with their same sex. It seems Nigeria is turning to The United States day by day. The most surprising thing is a lot people know them but decide to keep it quiet. If sleeping with same sex is illegal then why is nobody talking about it. The worst part is one them might actually become president.
carry your brother go make we confirm if na true or rumor we need you as case study make we no go vote for the wrong person

1 Like

Re: Bisexuals Running For President In Nigeria by Broveens42(m): 3:18pm On Dec 02, 2022
Munamoqel:
presidental candidate of Nigeria is an identity ! Which law school you attend . He can be sued jointly by the 8 Presidential candidates . malicious post target at them.

You need to go back to your school and ask for a refund...
Lol.. @ identity
Re: Bisexuals Running For President In Nigeria by BeardedMeat(m): 3:22pm On Dec 02, 2022
zeuss:

No...
Tinubu is straight as an arrow.
So why does he leak?

1 Like

Re: Bisexuals Running For President In Nigeria by BeardedMeat(m): 3:27pm On Dec 02, 2022
lexylaw40:
Obi and ATIKU are well known homosexuals.... It's no secret pls correct me if I'm wrong
Yes you are wrong. Tinubu's arse can't hold things together again or you are not seeing.

2 Likes

Re: Bisexuals Running For President In Nigeria by quota45: 4:26pm On Dec 02, 2022
yerimastyle:
carry your brother go make we confirm if na true or rumor we need you as case study make we no go vote for the wrong person

The video i promised.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5zXkcFw7Y5U

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bisexuals Running For President In Nigeria by Nobody: 4:39pm On Dec 02, 2022
But the "heterosexual" is the worst candidate there. We need real leadership and to get serious about fixing the the country, not worrying about peoples bedroom drama.
Re: Bisexuals Running For President In Nigeria by TheChameleon: 5:21pm On Dec 02, 2022
lexylaw40:

Check Obi out with his effeminate voice.

Atiku was said to have screwed the Hell out of him after specifically choosing him for being AdaOBI.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bisexuals Running For President In Nigeria by lexylaw40: 5:36pm On Dec 02, 2022
Obidense see your life outside

1 Like

Re: Bisexuals Running For President In Nigeria by Ozinlex: 5:41pm On Dec 02, 2022
Let him be gay, cross-dresser, or doing animal

The fact he has shown enough capacity and commitment to move this country forward...I and as many I have convinced to vote for him will definitely vote for him

1 Like

Re: Bisexuals Running For President In Nigeria by quota45: 7:21pm On Dec 02, 2022
Shalommy:
Mention their names. If you're that sure. Chaii

grin lipsrsealed
Re: Bisexuals Running For President In Nigeria by grandstar(m): 7:40pm On Dec 02, 2022
Ttalk:

The only similarity between Atiku and Dino is they both use Caro White

Are you sure Atiku bleaches? Fulani men rarely bleach
Re: Bisexuals Running For President In Nigeria by quota45: 10:31pm On Dec 02, 2022
grandstar:

Are you sure Atiku bleaches? Fulani men rarely bleach

grin grin
Re: Bisexuals Running For President In Nigeria by Conner44: 11:47pm On Dec 02, 2022
lexylaw40:
if you care to know I still pay my respect to our traditional gods But if I may ask you .. are you Muslim or Christian

With human skulls abi? undecided

Seeing that you’re a Muslim from the southwestern part of the country.
Re: Bisexuals Running For President In Nigeria by quota45: 7:29am On Dec 03, 2022
More to come
Re: Bisexuals Running For President In Nigeria by quota45: 10:14am On Dec 03, 2022
cry
Re: Bisexuals Running For President In Nigeria by quota45: 11:13am On Dec 03, 2022
ok
Re: Bisexuals Running For President In Nigeria by cicero(m): 11:22am On Dec 03, 2022
Las las I am voting a ‘gay’ man with my full chest. Papa drug will never near Aso Rock as president of Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Bisexuals Running For President In Nigeria by quota45: 12:06pm On Dec 03, 2022
cicero:
Las las I am voting a ‘gay’ man with my full chest. Papa drug will never near Aso Rock as president of Nigeria.

Noted. How about sowore
Re: Bisexuals Running For President In Nigeria by quota45: 2:08pm On Dec 03, 2022
julaion:
agbado supporters are known to be liars show me the video evidence where kanu said all these your lies......I can come out tomorrow and say tinubu is a ritualist without fact is that how u are trained

Since you heard the video no comment.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bisexuals Running For President In Nigeria by julaion: 3:00pm On Dec 03, 2022
quota45:

Since you heard the video no comment.
Which dirty video,my friend go and huge transformer if you no no wetin u dey use ur life do
Re: Bisexuals Running For President In Nigeria by NigeriaIsGreat: 3:02pm On Dec 03, 2022
julaion:
Which dirty video,my friend go and huge transformer if you no no wetin u dey use ur life do
Obi na confirm gay. Na Atiku be him husband

1 Like

Re: Bisexuals Running For President In Nigeria by julaion: 3:18pm On Dec 03, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
Obi na confirm gay. Na Atiku be him husband

Symptoms include always
* Obsessing about Peter Obi even when engaging in sex with ur partner
*Looking for any opportunity to talk and criticize Peter Obi, even in the church or in the bedroom
*Seeing everything Peter Obi does as bad, while at the same time seeing everything an unrepentant mafia boss with dementia, does as fantastic
*Speaking and understanding tongues that are not known to the holy spirit eg: Babblu babla bubu.

If you're showing two or more of the aforementioned symptoms listed above, you should immediately seek help at Yabaleft; failure to do so can lead to extreme paranoia or mental breakdown after February 25.
Re: Bisexuals Running For President In Nigeria by NigeriaIsGreat: 3:19pm On Dec 03, 2022
julaion:

Symptoms include always
* Obsessing about Peter Obi even when engaging in sex with ur partner

go back to your WhatsApp group to learn more Nwanne grin

2 Likes

Re: Bisexuals Running For President In Nigeria by julaion: 3:30pm On Dec 03, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
go back to your WhatsApp group to learn more Nwanne grin

Symptoms include always
* Obsessing about Peter Obi even when engaging in coitus with a partner

If you're showing two or more of the aforementioned symptoms listed above, you should immediately seek help at Yabaleft; failure to do so can lead to extreme paranoia or mental breakdown after February 25. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Katsina House Of Reps Member, Supporters Dump APC For PDP / Is A Female President The Only Hope For Nigerians To Witness Good Governance? / James Ibori Conviction: Nigerian Judicial System & EFCC Should Be Ashamed?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.