Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,407 members, 7,861,148 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 03:33 AM

Bisexuals Running For President In Nigeria - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bisexuals Running For President In Nigeria (8483 Views)

Breaking: Ajimobi Running For Senate After Eight Years As Oyo Governor / Okorocha: 'George Eche My SSG Running For Governor? I'm Not Aware' / The 9 Candidates Running For Presidency 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bisexuals Running For President In Nigeria by quota45: 5:10pm On Dec 03, 2022
julaion:
Which dirty video,my friend go and huge transformer if you no no wetin u dey use ur life do

You asked for did video and i sent it. Hugging a transformer seems to be your own hobby not mine. Tomorrow you will carry this your gutter mouth and a bible to church like one better person even though you lack sense.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bisexuals Running For President In Nigeria by quota45: 5:53pm On Dec 03, 2022
Re: Bisexuals Running For President In Nigeria by 00FFT00(m): 6:18pm On Dec 03, 2022
lexylaw40:
Obi and ATIKU are well known homosexuals.... It's no secret pls correct me if I'm wrong

The problem I see with you is that you will not be financially adequate to afford yourself the services of legal counsel if you are eventually held accountable for your f00lish over zealousness.

You talk like a child.

2 Likes

Re: Bisexuals Running For President In Nigeria by quota45: 7:01pm On Dec 03, 2022
Re: Bisexuals Running For President In Nigeria by quota45: 8:03pm On Dec 03, 2022
cool
Re: Bisexuals Running For President In Nigeria by quota45: 9:57pm On Dec 03, 2022
ok
Re: Bisexuals Running For President In Nigeria by quota45: 7:21am On Dec 04, 2022
part two
Re: Bisexuals Running For President In Nigeria by Munamu: 7:31am On Dec 04, 2022
A tinubu supporter saying someone is not straight,meanwhile nothing is straight in tinubu's entire life.
Re: Bisexuals Running For President In Nigeria by lexylaw40: 8:22am On Dec 04, 2022
00FFT00:

The problem I see with you is that you will not be financially adequate to afford yourself the services of legal counsel if you are eventually held accountable for your f00lish over zealousness.

You talk like a child.
let me ask you a simply question. Did NNANDI KANU say that obi is gay or not? .......pls I want to believe you don't even have enough data on your phone to play that video... Eya ..sorry
Re: Bisexuals Running For President In Nigeria by Investortg: 9:21am On Dec 04, 2022
quota45:
Their is a well known rumour that we have some presidential front runners who are married but sleep with their same sex. It seems Nigeria is turning to The United States day by day. The most surprising thing is a lot people know them but decide to keep it quiet. If sleeping with same sex is illegal then why is nobody talking about it. The worst part is one them might actually become president.
All this lame propagandas coming up from some hungry I WANNA BE PRO-SUPPORTERS of some outdated/brain dead "pooliticians" should be scrutinized to avoid a COURT DRAG! DEM NO DEY TELLI PERSON!!!

2 Likes

Re: Bisexuals Running For President In Nigeria by quota45: 11:13am On Dec 04, 2022
Investortg:
All this lame propagandas coming up from some hungry I WANNA BE PRO-SUPPORTERS of some outdated/brain dead "pooliticians" should be scrutinized to avoid a COURT DRAG! DEM NO DEY TELLI PERSON!!!

Nnamdi Kanu is already in detention so all they need to do is to ask him for more proof.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bisexuals Running For President In Nigeria by lexylaw40: 11:49am On Dec 04, 2022
Truth is Bitter ..obi is gay
Re: Bisexuals Running For President In Nigeria by 00FFT00(m): 12:03pm On Dec 04, 2022
lexylaw40:
let me ask you a simply question. Did NNANDI KANU say that obi is gay or not? .......pls I want to believe you don't even have enough data on your phone to play that video... Eya ..sorry

Let me break your heart. I am not, and will never be prosperity vanquished as you obviously are, to have the need to charge and recharge phones credits as you do.

That misery resides with miserable and unfortunate people like yourself, who live in the poverty capital of the world, Nigeria, and supports reprobates like Tinubu.

How is it that Nnamdi Kanu has suddenly become your go-to wisdom man?. He is no longer Cownu the liar?.

Ewu Gambia!

2 Likes

Re: Bisexuals Running For President In Nigeria by lexylaw40: 12:11pm On Dec 04, 2022
00FFT00:

Let me break your heart. I am not, and will never be prosperity vanquished as you obviously are, to have the need to charge and recharge phones credits as you do.

That misery resides with miserable and unfortunate people like yourself, who live in the poverty capital of the world, Nigeria, and supports reprobates like Tinubu.

How is it that Nnamdi Kanu has suddenly become your go-to wisdom man?. He is no longer Cownu the liar?.

Ewu Gambia!
silence best answer

1 Like

Re: Bisexuals Running For President In Nigeria by lexylaw40: 12:13pm On Dec 04, 2022
grin

Re: Bisexuals Running For President In Nigeria by lexylaw40: 12:16pm On Dec 04, 2022
coolcool

Re: Bisexuals Running For President In Nigeria by 00FFT00(m): 12:34pm On Dec 04, 2022
lexylaw40:
silence best answer

The problem with you lots is that you are not intelligent. Go school, una no gree, but una go still get mind dey drag with people wey sabi pass una like the Street urchins wey una be.

Post all the spurious nonsense you can gather from your WhatsApp groups, Tinubu don lule already, and rightly so cheesy

1 Like

Re: Bisexuals Running For President In Nigeria by 00FFT00(m): 12:40pm On Dec 04, 2022
lexylaw40:
coolcool

Lienus Tinubu!

There are green branded Keke in Anambra as there are red branded Taxi's in Lagos.

You see why una no just get sense?

1 Like

Re: Bisexuals Running For President In Nigeria by Ekpeitit(m): 1:05pm On Dec 04, 2022
Peter Obi is gay,we all know that.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bisexuals Running For President In Nigeria by quota45: 7:40pm On Dec 04, 2022
ok
Re: Bisexuals Running For President In Nigeria by spearman(m): 8:45pm On Dec 04, 2022
GIRINGORY AND VAL ARE MAN TO MAN.
GIRINGORY AND "IMPORT LICENSE" BELLO YUSSUF ARE MAN TO MAN.
NNAMDI KANU CONFIRMED IN HIS FAMOUS BROADCAST ON FULANI LOVERS.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bisexuals Running For President In Nigeria by lexylaw40: 12:17am On Dec 05, 2022
spearman:
GIRINGORY AND VAL ARE MAN TO MAN.
GIRINGORY AND "IMPORT LICENSE" BELLO YUSSUF ARE MAN TO MAN.
NNAMDI KANU CONFIRMED IN HIS FAMOUS BROADCAST ON FULANI LOVERS.
thank you jare

1 Like

Re: Bisexuals Running For President In Nigeria by lexylaw40: 12:18am On Dec 05, 2022
Ekpeitit:
Peter Obi is gay,we all know that.
fact

1 Like

Re: Bisexuals Running For President In Nigeria by quota45: 8:00am On Dec 05, 2022
ok grin
Re: Bisexuals Running For President In Nigeria by quota45: 9:13am On Dec 05, 2022
cool
Re: Bisexuals Running For President In Nigeria by lexylaw40: 9:49am On Dec 05, 2022
grin
Re: Bisexuals Running For President In Nigeria by quota45: 11:54am On Dec 05, 2022
undecided undecided
Re: Bisexuals Running For President In Nigeria by quota45: 1:43pm On Dec 05, 2022
tongue
Re: Bisexuals Running For President In Nigeria by quota45: 3:27pm On Dec 05, 2022
ok
Re: Bisexuals Running For President In Nigeria by quota45: 4:59pm On Dec 05, 2022
cheesy
Re: Bisexuals Running For President In Nigeria by delpee(f): 5:51pm On Dec 05, 2022
lexylaw40:
Obi and ATIKU are well known homosexuals.... It's no secret pls correct me if I'm wrong

You have proof of evidence?
Re: Bisexuals Running For President In Nigeria by quota45: 8:01pm On Dec 05, 2022
ok

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Rate Your State Governor's Performance / Buhari's School Certificate: How Real? / I Changed My Mind After Watching Buhari's Documentary On AIT.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.