Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,130 members, 7,814,946 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:17 AM

5 Countries In The World Where Celebration Of Christmas Is Illegal And Totally.. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 5 Countries In The World Where Celebration Of Christmas Is Illegal And Totally.. (4377 Views)

Ajaero: Labour Strike Is Illegal And Not In National Interest - Bayo Onanuga / Adegboruwa: New Police Dress Code Is Illegal And Should Be Reversed / It Is Illegal To Transmit Election Results Electronically - Attahiru Jega (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Countries In The World Where Celebration Of Christmas Is Illegal And Totally.. by BestNewsNetwork: 2:23pm On Dec 03, 2022
5 Countries That Have Totally Banned Celebration Of Christmas In Their Countries...

1. North Korea

2. Saudi Arabia

3. Somalia

4. Tajikistan

5. Brunei

Here is the reasons...5 Countries In The World Where Celebration Of Christmas Is Illegal And Totally Banned
https://bestnewsnet.com/5-countries-in-the-world-where-celebration-of-christmas-is-illegal-and-totally-banned/

2 Likes

Re: 5 Countries In The World Where Celebration Of Christmas Is Illegal And Totally.. by Franzinni: 2:32pm On Dec 03, 2022
It's a pagan activity ... Do your research before you quote me ... Dumbo!

4 Likes

Re: 5 Countries In The World Where Celebration Of Christmas Is Illegal And Totally.. by DeAdvokate(m): 2:34pm On Dec 03, 2022
Islam doesn't recognise Christmas.... So they are govern by Islamic rules

1 Like

Re: 5 Countries In The World Where Celebration Of Christmas Is Illegal And Totally.. by Onyiiobi7735(m): 2:49pm On Dec 03, 2022
Wahala for who will dare celebrate Christmas in these countries.These countries are best avoided like a plague.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Countries In The World Where Celebration Of Christmas Is Illegal And Totally.. by agadez007(m): 2:54pm On Dec 03, 2022
Nigeria will also enter the list should we allow tinubu’s Muslim muslim ticket

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 5 Countries In The World Where Celebration Of Christmas Is Illegal And Totally.. by SensetionalGoal(m): 2:56pm On Dec 03, 2022
So how good and vibrant is their economy after banning Christmas...

People should learn to evolve, the world has gone beyond this mediocrity.

If US celebrate Christmas likewise New Zealand, wtf is Saudi and North Korea

5 Likes

Re: 5 Countries In The World Where Celebration Of Christmas Is Illegal And Totally.. by MufasaLion: 3:16pm On Dec 03, 2022
SensetionalGoal:
So how good and vibrant is their economy after banning Christmas...

People should learn to evolve, the world has gone beyond this mediocrity.

If US celebrate Christmas likewise New Zealand, wtf is Saudi and North Korea

You're a hypocrite and knows nothing about history or politics.

Go back and read more on those countries before coming to to showcase your ignorance.

And I'm not talking about economy.

1 Like

Re: 5 Countries In The World Where Celebration Of Christmas Is Illegal And Totally.. by SpecialAdviser(m): 3:21pm On Dec 03, 2022
Franzinni:
You are mentally derailed. See your doctor quickly.

Back to topic, the fundamental problem fueling terrorism is that Muslim are intolerant of other religions but want others to tolerate them. SHAME

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 5 Countries In The World Where Celebration Of Christmas Is Illegal And Totally.. by Franzinni: 3:43pm On Dec 03, 2022
SpecialAdviser:

Back to topic, the fundamental problem fueling terrorism is that Muslim are intolerant of other religions but want others to tolerate them. SHAME
Christmas is a pagan religion just do small research ..easther is also a pagan activity ... But you are as dumb as two pennies so I won't try to worry much ... grin

1 Like

Re: 5 Countries In The World Where Celebration Of Christmas Is Illegal And Totally.. by SensetionalGoal(m): 4:07pm On Dec 03, 2022
MufasaLion:

You're a hypocrite and knows nothing about history or politics.

Go back and read more on those countries before coming to to showcase your ignorance.

And I'm not talking about economy.

How vibrant is their economy compare to onces celebrating it... Just a simple question and you there foaming in ur mouth.

3 Likes

Re: 5 Countries In The World Where Celebration Of Christmas Is Illegal And Totally.. by Ketamine9000mg(m): 4:59pm On Dec 03, 2022
Franzinni:
Christmas is a pagan religion just do small research ..easther is also a pagan activity ... But you are as dumb as two pennies so I won't try to worry much ... grin

Calling a religious activity of any type paganism shows your intolerance of other faiths.

To be sincere, all forms of religious beliefs (especially monotheistic religions) are designed to be intolerant of other forms of beliefs. Polytheism is even better. Cast your mind back to early Africa and Mongolia (of Kublai Khan) and you will understand.

4 Likes

Re: 5 Countries In The World Where Celebration Of Christmas Is Illegal And Totally.. by Franzinni: 5:03pm On Dec 03, 2022
Ketamine9000mg:

Calling a religious activity of any type paganism shows your intolerance of other faiths.

To be sincere, all forms of religious beliefs (especially monotheistic religions) are designed to be intolerant of other forms of beliefs. Polytheism is even better. Cast your mind back to early Africa and Mongolia (of Kublai Khan) and you will understand.
if you can show me anywhere in the bible where they wrote Christmas then I will understand you ... The Christmas tree is a pagan symbol .. Easter eggs pagan symbol but the bible said people perish for lack of knowledge.

1 Like

Re: 5 Countries In The World Where Celebration Of Christmas Is Illegal And Totally.. by Antivirus92(m): 7:06pm On Dec 03, 2022
once someone tells you "show me where this is written in the Bible", just avoid the person.

The person is a religious bigot and has been terribly brainwashed.

2 Likes

Re: 5 Countries In The World Where Celebration Of Christmas Is Illegal And Totally.. by SpecialAdviser(m): 7:20pm On Dec 03, 2022
Franzinni:
I'm sure you never gone past secondary level. I'm a historian. God have mercy on you.

1 Like

Re: 5 Countries In The World Where Celebration Of Christmas Is Illegal And Totally.. by Barims(m): 7:27pm On Dec 03, 2022
All Religious activities should be illegal, I swear I fvcking hate those Religious folks. I have always had urge to kill them then cut them into pieces especially when they remind me of their stupid God angry but I'm glad I have always had ways of supressing that urge sad
Re: 5 Countries In The World Where Celebration Of Christmas Is Illegal And Totally.. by Franzinni: 7:30pm On Dec 03, 2022
SpecialAdviser:

I'm sure you never gone past secondary level. I'm a historian. God have mercy on you.
you are a history teacher not a historian there is a difference... Your knowledge is analog
Re: 5 Countries In The World Where Celebration Of Christmas Is Illegal And Totally.. by gartamanta: 7:32pm On Dec 03, 2022
BestNewsNetwork:
5 Countries That Have Totally Banned Celebration Of Christmas In Their Countries...

1. North Korea

2. Saudi Arabia

3. Somalia

4. Tajikistan

5. Brunei

Here is the reasons...5 Countries In The World Where Celebration Of Christmas Is Illegal And Totally Banned
https://bestnewsnet.com/5-countries-in-the-world-where-celebration-of-christmas-is-illegal-and-totally-banned/

No wonder none of them is a democracy
Re: 5 Countries In The World Where Celebration Of Christmas Is Illegal And Totally.. by Abee79(m): 8:06pm On Dec 03, 2022
Their loss! grin grin grin
Re: 5 Countries In The World Where Celebration Of Christmas Is Illegal And Totally.. by Unyimekelvin: 12:41am On Dec 04, 2022
Franzinni:
you are 100% right!!

Who christmas help....
Re: 5 Countries In The World Where Celebration Of Christmas Is Illegal And Totally.. by jude79(m): 1:19pm On Dec 04, 2022
Franzinni:
if you can show me anywhere in the bible where they wrote Christmas then I will understand you ... The Christmas tree is a pagan symbol .. Easter eggs pagan symbol but the bible said people perish for lack of knowledge.

The Ramadan, going round the kabah, stoning the devil, black stone of kabah are all based on Hinduism, most Islamic beliefs are derived from ancient Hinduism, Judaism and Christian practices, so come down from your high horse and read history, the father of Mohammed is Abdullah, which means, slave of allah, a pagan god Mohammed's people worships before Mohammed was born, his people use to go round the kabah because of the black hindu stone of fertility, their women use to rub their period on the black stone which use to be white and the dried blood turned the color of the stone to black, the stoning of the devil was an ancient hindu religious practice that has survived up to this day, Mohammed was the Arabian that tried to marry Hinduism Judaism sabian and Christianity together forming what we know today as Islam, read your history and free yourself from the sentiment of religion.,

3 Likes

Re: 5 Countries In The World Where Celebration Of Christmas Is Illegal And Totally.. by Validated: 1:26pm On Dec 04, 2022
North Kotea - A pariah state ruled by one family

Saudi Arabia: Islamic hq ruled by one family

Somalia: Islamic war experimentation zone.

Brune: Another pariah state owned and ruled by a family.

Tajikistan: 98% muslims, even at that they do not celebrate birth of Muham-mad also.

3 Likes

Re: 5 Countries In The World Where Celebration Of Christmas Is Illegal And Totally.. by Franzinni: 2:14pm On Dec 04, 2022
jude79:

The Ramadan, going round the kabah, stoning the devil, black stone of kabah are all based on Hinduism, most Islamic beliefs are derived from ancient Hinduism, Judaism and Christian practices, so come down from your high horse and read history, the father of Mohammed is Abdullah, which means, slave of allah, a pagan god Mohammed's people worships before Mohammed was born, his people use to go round the kabah because of the black hindu stone of fertility, their women use to rub their period on the black stone which use to be white and the dried blood turned the color of the stone to black, the stoning of the devil was an ancient hindu religious practice that has survived up to this day, Mohammed was the Arabian that tried to marry Hinduism Judaism sabian and Christianity together forming what we know today as Islam, read your history and free yourself from the sentiment of religion.,
but as an interlectual, don't you think it's rather unbecoming of you to conclude that I am of the Islamic faith? ... I am sorry to disappoint you that I am christian by birth although I don't subscribe to many things I read in the bible. But frankly I won't want to press any further on the topic. Whatever anybody believes it's thier own choice. Hope you had a nice time in church today

Do you remember what they preached ? Do you remember for last Sunday ... Don't answer please becasue I know the answer is a big fat

NO!
Re: 5 Countries In The World Where Celebration Of Christmas Is Illegal And Totally.. by jude79(m): 5:00pm On Dec 04, 2022
Franzinni:
but as an interlectual, don't you think it's rather unbecoming of you to conclude that I am of the Islamic faith? ... I am sorry to disappoint you that I am christian by birth although I don't subscribe to many things I read in the bible. But frankly I won't want to press any further on the topic. Whatever anybody believes it's thier own choice. Hope you had a nice time in church today

Do you remember what they preached ? Do you remember for last Sunday ... Don't answer please becasue I know the answer is a big fat

NO!

It doesn't matter what you believe in, all religious practices in the two major religions stems from incidents that occurred in history, some mundane and pedestrian, others reasonable and sensible, so far as it's not against human rights, then theirs nothing to worry about,
As for the church you talked about, still rem what I learnt eons of years ago
Re: 5 Countries In The World Where Celebration Of Christmas Is Illegal And Totally.. by Franzinni: 6:55pm On Dec 04, 2022
jude79:

It doesn't matter what you believe in, all religious practices in the two major religions stems from incidents that occurred in history, some mundane and pedestrian, others reasonable and sensible, so far as it's not against human rights, then theirs nothing to worry about,
As for the church you talked about, still rem what I learnt eons of years ago
nice chatting ... I am getting the sense you are a thinking mind. So what are your perspective on the fact that the bible we know today is not complete and it was edited by the Roman Catholic at the council of nicea. They even formed the trinity the whole God the father, son and spirit idea. Infact that meeting was held in mordern day turkey to edit and doctor what Christianity will be. Do you think Christianity Is complete knowing it was edited to suite the porpose the wanted ?
Re: 5 Countries In The World Where Celebration Of Christmas Is Illegal And Totally.. by jude79(m): 2:30pm On Dec 05, 2022
Franzinni:
nice chatting ... I am getting the sense you are a thinking mind. So what are your perspective on the fact that the bible we know today is not complete and it was edited by the Roman Catholic at the council of nicea. They even formed the trinity the whole God the father, son and spirit idea. Infact that meeting was held in mordern day turkey to edit and doctor what Christianity will be. Do you think Christianity Is complete knowing it was edited to suite the porpose the wanted ?

This is funny, let's discect what you just said, ..

(the Bible we have today is not complete and was edited by Catholic)

The Bible itself was compiled by the church, comprising of Catholic, apostolic and Orthodox, it contains the Torah which includes, canonical and deutrocanonical, the second part contains the gospel, some of these books were removed by Lutheran when he formed the first Protestant/ Pentecostal church, about 8 books from the Torah and many gospel or new testament chapters, but the church opposed it, so he took those part of the Torah to the appendix of his own Bible to remove their interest in what he was doing, later he completely removed it, but the church fought him against removing any of the new testament chapters, so that was how the, present king James version used by both Protestant and Pentecostal churches came about, the Catholic, othordox and apostolic still retains the one they compiled, translated from the original Aramaic for the Torah and Greek text for the gospel, let say you are the church

The church(you) compiled written history of transaction between God and man, then the church ( you) are accused of not using the original of the book the church ( you) compiled, the funny aspect is when the church (you) ask the accusers to provide the original of the book YOU compiled they can't, yet they continue with the accusations, stupidity of such logic is amazing.
Re: 5 Countries In The World Where Celebration Of Christmas Is Illegal And Totally.. by Franzinni: 2:36pm On Dec 05, 2022
jude79:

This is funny, let's discect what you just said, ..

(the Bible we have today is not complete and was edited by Catholic)

The Bible itself was compiled by the church, comprising of Catholic, apostolic and Orthodox, it contains the Torah which includes, canonical and deutrocanonical, the second part contains the gospel, some of these books were removed by Lutheran when he formed the first Protestant/ Pentecostal church, about 8 books from the Torah and many gospel or new testament chapters, but the church opposed it, so he took those part of the Torah to the appendix of his own Bible to remove their interest in what he was doing, later he completely removed it, but the church fought him against removing any of the new testament chapters, so that was how the, present king James version used by both Protestant and Pentecostal churches came about, the Catholic, othordox and apostolic still retains the one they compiled, translated from the original Aramaic for the Torah and Greek text for the gospel, let say you are the church

The church(you) compiled written history of transaction between God and man, then the church ( you) are accused of not using the original of the book the church ( you) compiled, the funny aspect is when the church (you) ask the accusers to provide the original of the book YOU compiled they can't, yet they continue with the accusations, stupidity of such logic is amazing.

hmm do you know about the council of nicea? Please look it up and the purpose for which it was held .
Re: 5 Countries In The World Where Celebration Of Christmas Is Illegal And Totally.. by jude79(m): 2:57pm On Dec 05, 2022
The Trinity stuff is another funny assertion

See, history says a group of men use to lend tools and money to people, and we're described as tools and money lenders, some of the people the lent tools and money to returned it with interest, some even went ahead and gave them their tools, properties and money for safe keeping, some of the lenders decided to lend this monies in their vault to business establishment for investment, lots of history was written about them as lenders, borrowers and property keepers
Later in history this kind of transaction and business was described as banking, then people started complaining that the term banking is not used in the first part of history, even though it was this activities that birthed the word banking, this allusion described Trinity, a word which the church used in describing a repeated observation in the Bible about the personality of God, then someone is asking where is Trinity in the Bible, amazing.

2 Likes

Re: 5 Countries In The World Where Celebration Of Christmas Is Illegal And Totally.. by Raf4: 2:58pm On Dec 05, 2022
Franzinni:

Hijab had been in use by arab pagans for centuries b4 the birth of ur prophet. Now, is hijab wearing a pagan culture or islamic?

1 Like

Re: 5 Countries In The World Where Celebration Of Christmas Is Illegal And Totally.. by joyandfaith: 3:02pm On Dec 05, 2022
SpecialAdviser:

I think you are mentally deficiency to do proper check on origin of Christmas.
Re: 5 Countries In The World Where Celebration Of Christmas Is Illegal And Totally.. by IslamVIRGINS(f): 3:03pm On Dec 05, 2022
CHRISTMAS IS CELEBRATED IN SAUDI ARABIA YOU PEOPLE SHOULD STOP LYING

Re: 5 Countries In The World Where Celebration Of Christmas Is Illegal And Totally.. by joyandfaith: 3:06pm On Dec 05, 2022
Raf4:

Hijab had been in use by arab pagans for centuries b4 the birth of ur prophet. Now, is hijab wearing a pagan culture or islamic?

Agbada , a yoruba attire has been in use by yoruba pagans before introduction of Christianity. Is wearing of agbada cultural or religious? Egungun festival is the same category as Christmas/new year celebrations.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Much Does Petrol Cost In Your Area? / Nairaland @ 10: 10 Users That Shaped Nairaland Politics Section / President Buhari To Participate In ECOWAS Task Force Meeting ‎

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.