Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,767 members, 7,851,620 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 01:15 AM

Reno Omokri Alleges Threat To Take Him Out - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri Alleges Threat To Take Him Out (27000 Views)

Reno Omokri Alleges That Tinubu Urinated On Himself and Posted Online (Pictures) / Ladi Adebutu Flees Nigeria, Alleges Threat To Life / Rivers State Collation Officer, Prof Adias alleges threat to life, family (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri Alleges Threat To Take Him Out by Vopimas4: 11:02pm On Dec 03, 2022
mumu man

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Alleges Threat To Take Him Out by Stinado: 11:02pm On Dec 03, 2022
Re: Reno Omokri Alleges Threat To Take Him Out by Lizzysamuel(f): 11:03pm On Dec 03, 2022
joshjc:
Even though I'm supporting obi,I think Mr oseni and some other's are too political and too egoistic

So what will you say about Reno?

You're funny sha

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Alleges Threat To Take Him Out by captainamiedi1: 11:03pm On Dec 03, 2022
Scream:

All the people he has been insulting have not taken him out ...if he feels so strongly about what he said, he should go to a police station to report. The one without commonsense has amplified it quickly...

Go which Police station? Somebody that is not in Nigeria? He is just doing his job. We know them. Every election they act as spokesperson. If there candidate win, they come back to claim position.

4 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Alleges Threat To Take Him Out by joshjc(m): 11:05pm On Dec 03, 2022
Lizzysamuel:

So what will you say about Reno?

You're funny sha
is reno a journalist, reno is a member of the PDP

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Alleges Threat To Take Him Out by Myself2(m): 11:07pm On Dec 03, 2022
This Rufai Oseni is getting into too many controversies these days. If he is not driving against traffic or driving on BRT lane, he is threatening and abusing law enforcement agents. Now he is getting enmeshed in avoidable political controversies

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Alleges Threat To Take Him Out by TakeNigeriaBack: 11:11pm On Dec 03, 2022
PETER OBI/ZOMBIDIOTS/OBIDENSE and VIOLENCE like 5 & 6. Nigerians have rejected the corrupt and violent obituary and his useless supporters.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Alleges Threat To Take Him Out by Agunesinjaweola: 11:19pm On Dec 03, 2022
Is it not the same Rufai Oseni caught driving in BRS LANE IN LAGOS and threatened to call the Governor for illegally driving on the bus lane
Imaging a law breaker using the workplace platform to discredit everyone who did not agree with him!
His employer will throw him out very soon.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Alleges Threat To Take Him Out by vicknoel(f): 11:21pm On Dec 03, 2022
Mr Reno please shut the Bleep up. You're very irrelevant and no reasonable person should take you serious
You live in only God knows where, so who threatened you. Show us the evidence. Attention seeking slowpoke

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Alleges Threat To Take Him Out by Cmanforall: 11:24pm On Dec 03, 2022
GoooodHardDick:
I really Pity the people giving this clown attention. Starve this foolish man attention and watch him become extremely irrelevant
Maybe he's a NL moderator who keeps pushing this on Fp

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Alleges Threat To Take Him Out by symbianDON(m): 11:32pm On Dec 03, 2022
Reno is shameless

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Alleges Threat To Take Him Out by MiaBeer(m): 11:33pm On Dec 03, 2022
Why is the old baboon alleging threats? He should open his mouth and talk more rubbish. This is one of the iidiots that made Good Luck Jonathan a one term president. Anuofia Reno!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Alleges Threat To Take Him Out by obailala(m): 11:49pm On Dec 03, 2022
Rufai quite often gets over his head but to say he wants to kill Reno (some even say its cos of Mr Obi) has to be the dumbest desperate trash I've come across in a long time.

Meanwhile this is coming from the same Reno who's well known for creating and spreading fake audio and written propaganda tapes for politics. From doctored Amaechi audio to fake Wendel Simlins fabrications against Sanusi.

Dem dey find who to kill for politics, dem no say make dem kill better person na the 'small goat' wey dey exile dey run mouth for twitter?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Alleges Threat To Take Him Out by DenreleDave(m): 11:50pm On Dec 03, 2022
Nwaezeudo:
This small he goat again grin

Is this all. You can do for your Igbo candidate Peter obi
Re: Reno Omokri Alleges Threat To Take Him Out by Igbojew: 12:01am On Dec 04, 2022
Corrinthians:
I really don't care about Reno or whatever shitstorm he invites his way, but you see this Rufai guy, ever since his infamous traffic violation palava, he's transformed into another Simon Ekpa.

Dude now talks like an IPOB goon and acts in such an eratic manner you'd think he's totally lost it upstairs.

What exactly is his endgame?
Anybody that refused to drink Tinubu urine like Rufai Oseni is IPOB,you urchins have not seen anything yet hahaha...............I am that Igbo Jew the table shaker

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Alleges Threat To Take Him Out by fredoooooo: 12:04am On Dec 04, 2022
This peter Rufai again grin cheesy
Re: Reno Omokri Alleges Threat To Take Him Out by Igbojew: 12:10am On Dec 04, 2022
Corrinthians:
You see that "Emmanuel Ogbuehi" saying he shouldn't have apologised. Those are the people that stand by the sidelines and push people to their death.

The worst thing that ever happened to Obi is his alliance with IPOB. These guys ruin everything they touch with their hostile approach to issues and their intolerance. It is becoming all too clear to them their candidate stands no chance, and that has made them evermore hostile and desperately aggressive.
You mean thesame IPOB that stand apart and never supported your Mr integrity Buhari but d*mb like you that supported him not once but twice have been crying like a child his mother abandoned by the road side ehhhh.Same bad market IPOB saw in Buhari they are seeing in your Mr poo poo and drug lord Tinubu but as usual you people will support him blindly but when it starts God forbid Bat-thing people like you will still come here to cry hardship and start looking for IPOB to blame as usual.So you see IPOB is not your mate cos they sees what you urchins can't see and they know good and bad market....... ........I am that Igbo Jew the table shaker

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Alleges Threat To Take Him Out by ogbonti: 12:13am On Dec 04, 2022
you people talking against Rufai Oseni are little kids in politics. Reno, Dino and the likes of FFK and Kayamo are playing the game of spoilers and distractions from the main issues that really matter to the common man in the street of Nigeria… which is SECURITY, FOOD, JOBS, ELECTRICITY, HEALTH CARE, EDUCATION, and BASIC AMENITIES … Tinubu can’t defend Buhari’s and the APC failure to provide SECURITY and fight CORRUPTION- so he talks like he has dementia blu bla bluuuuu so that people can start talking about that and Atiku hides from the likes of Rufai because he surely can’t explain how he made his money and why he deleted the Deborah tweet or told northerners not to vote for a southerner

Atiku and Tinubu are like 2 old tortoise who are very smart in causing confusion and knock peoples heads together while they watch silently - they belong to the ugly past that a new Progressive Nigeria can’t emerge with any of these 2 men being at the helm of affairs

when Rufai says things like

we call on all candidates to present themselves for interrogation on how to solve Nigeria’s problems and not just send their representatives to speak on their behalf” -

those words expose ATIKU and TINUBU as lacking in good quality for consideration as President and hurt the likes of Reno and makes them ineffective in doing their assigned role of spoilers and causing distractions AND makes it easier for the people or electorate to see their plan for what it is -

So what do the likes of Reno do? they attack and one of the tricks of the attack is to dirty up the credibility of their target - which fortunately in this case is Rufai Oseni

I use to respect Reno a bit when i didn’t know much about him, I thought he was trying to mentor young people to be self dependent and all that BUT judging by his trash talking in this election cycle and his very insensitive outburst just to get a slice of bread, he has lost ALL respect and I will never in my life spend one moment to consider him as someone to take seriously or whose words means anything positive to humanity!

6 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Alleges Threat To Take Him Out by Poleski: 12:18am On Dec 04, 2022
This Reno idiot, the shameless political groupie, thinks he's so important that someone would harbour the thought to take him out. LOL.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Alleges Threat To Take Him Out by subcbouy: 12:28am On Dec 04, 2022
It was only he who come to social media to say Rufai has apologized. It was also only he who said someone wants to take him out! This guy is too dramatic. Yeye wey dey find another political assistant spoken wire! Enikure!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Alleges Threat To Take Him Out by Goodoldays(m): 12:33am On Dec 04, 2022
Rufai is proud,Rufai is this,Rufai is that…no one has pointed one particular thing he did that made him a proud man.So he cannot question people anymore to get facts,how hasn’t he questioned Peter Obi to see him fumble?

Some mistake eloquence for pride and see timidity and ass licking as humility.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Alleges Threat To Take Him Out by newnet: 12:37am On Dec 04, 2022
There are three wild animals in this country and their brand of stupidity defeats tribe, religion and political leaning.
Their names are
-- Fani Kayode
-- Reno Omokri
-- Dino Malaye

I call them "anywhere belle face politicians."
They can support or insult Jesus Christ or Mohammed and not to mention any human name.

It depends on what fetches them money or cheap political gains at any point in time.

Quote me anyday.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Alleges Threat To Take Him Out by Moh247: 12:48am On Dec 04, 2022
Non of my business, he should report to law enforcement agency to avoid stories that touch

However I don't think Rufai meant taking him out of life
Re: Reno Omokri Alleges Threat To Take Him Out by NwaMamaIwota(f): 12:51am On Dec 04, 2022
Corrinthians:
You see that "Emmanuel Ogbuehi" saying he shouldn't have apologised. Those are the people that stand by the sidelines and push people to their death.

The worst thing that ever happened to Obi is his alliance with IPOB. These guys ruin everything they touch with their hostile approach to issues and their intolerance. It is becoming all too clear to them their candidate stands no chance, and that has made them evermore hostile and desperately aggressive.
omenka this is stale like sour Benue impotent sperm

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Alleges Threat To Take Him Out by omooba969(m): 1:06am On Dec 04, 2022
We don't know if they just wanna take him out on a date? undecided

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Alleges Threat To Take Him Out by Elidrisy20: 1:14am On Dec 04, 2022
Ashawo 10kobo
Re: Reno Omokri Alleges Threat To Take Him Out by Nobody: 1:21am On Dec 04, 2022
Reno is so delusional, deceitful, a fraud, wicked, malicious, slanderous, manipulative and when he is found out and called out then he fabricates death stories against himself and play the victim which is well orchestrated and premeditated as his escape route from being held accountable.

He found out that this strategy works very well in a society like Nigeria where the majority of the so called educated one's are the one's with the most backward thought processes and their gullibility knows no bounds, therefore he exploit it to the fullest.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Alleges Threat To Take Him Out by openmine(m): 1:36am On Dec 04, 2022
I stopped taking reno seriously when i viewed his previous posts about Peter Obi and now!
Frankly, he is no different from FFK because they are both gifted with speaking from both sides of their mouth!
He is purely an alarmist who always makes a mountain out of a molehill to gain attention and unfortunately he seems to be succeeding esp on nairaland!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Alleges Threat To Take Him Out by Duru1(m): 1:51am On Dec 04, 2022
Who would want to embrace an avoidable trouble like taking out as trash such as Reno Omokri? Goofy Reno Omokri can only be relevant in shithole such as Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photos As Oduah Faces House Committee / Yemi Osinbajo Arrives Bonny, Rivers State (Photos) / President Buhari Signs Executive Order 11 (Full Text & Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.