Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,841 members, 7,851,846 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 09:08 AM

Reno Omokri Alleges Threat To Take Him Out - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri Alleges Threat To Take Him Out (27005 Views)

Reno Omokri Alleges That Tinubu Urinated On Himself and Posted Online (Pictures) / Ladi Adebutu Flees Nigeria, Alleges Threat To Life / Rivers State Collation Officer, Prof Adias alleges threat to life, family (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri Alleges Threat To Take Him Out by wingmanIII: 2:23am On Dec 04, 2022
ogbonti:
you people talking against Rufai Oseni are little kids in politics. Reno, Dino and the likes of FFK and Kayamo are playing the game of spoilers and distractions from the main issues that really matter to the common man in the street of Nigeria… which is SECURITY, FOOD, JOBS, ELECTRICITY, HEALTH CARE, EDUCATION, and BASIC AMENITIES … Tinubu can’t defend Buhari’s and the APC failure to provide SECURITY and fight CORRUPTION- so he talks like he has dementia blu bla bluuuuu so that people can start talking about that and Atiku hides from the likes of Rufai because he surely can’t explain how he made his money and why he deleted the Deborah tweet or told northerners not to vote for a southerner

Atiku and Tinubu are like 2 old tortoise who are very smart in causing confusion and knock peoples heads together while they watch silently - they belong to the ugly past that a new Progressive Nigeria can’t emerge with any of these 2 men being at the helm of affairs

when Rufai says things like

we call on all candidates to present themselves for interrogation on how to solve Nigeria’s problems and not just send their representatives to speak on their behalf” -

those words expose ATIKU and TINUBU as lacking in good quality for consideration as President and hurt the likes of Reno and makes them ineffective in doing their assigned role of spoilers and causing distractions AND makes it easier for the people or electorate to see their plan for what it is -

So what do the likes of Reno do? they attack and one of the tricks of the attack is to dirty up the credibility of their target - which fortunately in this case is Rufai Oseni

I use to respect Reno a bit when i didn’t know much about him, I thought he was trying to mentor young people to be self dependent and all that BUT judging by his trash talking in this election cycle and his very insensitive outburst just to get a slice of bread, he has lost ALL respect and I will never in my life spend one moment to consider him as someone to take seriously or whose words means anything positive to humanity!
Gbam!

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Alleges Threat To Take Him Out by BreconHills(m): 2:40am On Dec 04, 2022
Corrinthians:
I really don't care about Reno or whatever shitstorm he invites his way, but you see this Rufai guy, ever since his infamous traffic violation palava, he's transformed into another Simon Ekpa.

Dude now talks like an IPOB goon and acts in such an eratic manner you'd think he's totally lost it upstairs.

What exactly is his endgame?

And people castigate Tinubu for not attending an Arise TV organised event?

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Alleges Threat To Take Him Out by shegz24(m): 3:08am On Dec 04, 2022
When you see the comments and replies of the so called people that want to change Nigeria then you realize that they are not really against tryanny, they just wish its their person in the position of power.

How can any sensible individual defend or justify a so called journalist threatening to kill some one?

Yes, Reno attacked Obi just as he does Tinubu and he did Buhari for 8years, that is what politicians do;
They look for the negative side of their opponents; but never has he threatened to kill anyone.
Not those that disagree with him.

Any one defending or justifying what Rufai said is a big part of the problem of this country.

...and for Rufai to not have denied it, shows that there is some truth to this allegation by Reno.

The man went to Chicago Uni and saw that Tinubu is an alumni, if you dont believe him, go to Chicago Uni yourself , do your invetigation and prove Reno wrong, afterall you are a journalist.
Doing that will even ruin Reno's reputation more and boost yours.

Which one is to be threatening to kill him?

Make we no dey support nonsense because its against our perceived "political enemy".

Crying about the killings at Lekki toll gate only to justify a journalist threatening to kill some one a month later is extreme hypocrisy.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Alleges Threat To Take Him Out by Nobody: 3:28am On Dec 04, 2022
Peter`s supporters are murderers, and they don't hide it!

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Alleges Threat To Take Him Out by dozymars(m): 3:33am On Dec 04, 2022
Reno is a manipulator. He can never be trusted ,Never!!!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Alleges Threat To Take Him Out by Lumig: 3:57am On Dec 04, 2022
This is the reason why other aspirants are not taking AriseTV seriously. The station is tweaked towards flavouring Peter Obi and his goons
Re: Reno Omokri Alleges Threat To Take Him Out by Gobekli: 4:16am On Dec 04, 2022

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Alleges Threat To Take Him Out by Hopebringer: 4:51am On Dec 04, 2022
Scream:

All the people he has been insulting have not taken him out ...if he feels so strongly about what he said, he should go to a police station to report. The one without commonsense has amplified it quickly...

Forget this hungry man. He wants so desperately to be hired but everyone has ignored him

3 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Alleges Threat To Take Him Out by RomanGreen: 5:00am On Dec 04, 2022
LibertyRep:
Since Ben Bruce has intervened, I believe there's some level of credibility in Reno's claim.

Regardless of Reno's political leanings, this is a grave 'misyarn' that shouldn't be glossed over.

It could be anyone's turn tomorrow.

Trust politicians at your own peril, this same Ben Bruce was singing Obi's praises back in the day and even featured a documentary of Obi's achievement in Anambra whilst filming his Common Sense video, this same man is against Obi today coz Atiku is contesting and probably bought them all over. smh

As for Reno Omokri, he's an upcoming version of FFK, give him food and watch him sing your praises, just like Ben Bruce, Reno too also in his video was singing Obi's praises as the best man to lead Nigeria but today his mouth has changed coz money has changed hands. A man who said he thrives with controversy, a man exile stocking up ethnic sentiments...smh

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Alleges Threat To Take Him Out by Diligence: 5:00am On Dec 04, 2022
If Rufai apologised to Reno, he did so because of Reno's illiteracy/crass ignorance to Journalist's PARLANCE!
Re: Reno Omokri Alleges Threat To Take Him Out by wink2015(m): 5:11am On Dec 04, 2022
Reno !

Reno !

Reno !

Oghene Reno

Omokiri

Reno !

Reno !

Reno !

Oghene Reno

I go dey dance to Reno O!
I go dey gbadun to Reno O !

Disclaimer: This is my copyright song !
Re: Reno Omokri Alleges Threat To Take Him Out by ATLIEN2027: 5:27am On Dec 04, 2022
Funny how Reno is now being called of sorts of names by the same set of retar@ded brainwashed delusional ipob terrorist Zombidient fools that used to worship him when he was attacking Buhari and others previously. Now they are mad that the same guy that they used to believe everything he says is jow telling them that pandora pathological liar Obi tuary is a FRAUD grin
Re: Reno Omokri Alleges Threat To Take Him Out by Antoeni(m): 5:30am On Dec 04, 2022
its Long Overdue

Re: Reno Omokri Alleges Threat To Take Him Out by Lightorder: 5:33am On Dec 04, 2022
Corrinthians:
I really don't care about Reno or whatever shitstorm he invites his way, but you see this Rufai guy, ever since his infamous traffic violation palava, he's transformed into another Simon Ekpa.

Dude now talks like an IPOB goon and acts in such an eratic manner you'd think he's totally lost it upstairs.

What exactly is his endgame?
his endgame is that he is tired of staying aloof, watching IDIOTS being elected by bunch of fateless Nigerians without plans for their lives
Re: Reno Omokri Alleges Threat To Take Him Out by miketyler(m): 5:34am On Dec 04, 2022
He didn’t intervene anything Reno the clown manages Ben Bruce Twitter account

LibertyRep:
Since Ben Bruce has intervened, I believe there's some level of credibility in Reno's claim.

Regardless of Reno's political leanings, this is a grave 'misyarn' that shouldn't be glossed over.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Alleges Threat To Take Him Out by ariesbull: 5:39am On Dec 04, 2022
do people take Reno serious

He has been crying wolf right from time from igbo wanting to take him out to IPOB TO APC When they won

I don't take that dude serious
Re: Reno Omokri Alleges Threat To Take Him Out by Isobug: 5:42am On Dec 04, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:
Peter`s supporters are murderers, and they don't hide it!
. murderers? when they are the ones being murdered. A recent occurance in Kaduna where a woman leader was brutally murdered is a testament.
Tell me where a murder case has been linked to Lp supporters

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Alleges Threat To Take Him Out by iykechas2002: 5:44am On Dec 04, 2022
This idiot call Reno is a white he-goat fool. What concerns obi and his issues with Oseni? He is supporting Atiku, went to investigate Tinibu and Rob the findings on Obi. I don't see any sense in it. In the first place, who asked him to investigate him? And to what end?

I see all this as a threat to their political ambition. They don't know how to market their candidates rather then try and de-market other candidates.

I just HATE the fool.
Re: Reno Omokri Alleges Threat To Take Him Out by bluefilm: 6:15am On Dec 04, 2022
Reno the useless idiot always seeking for attention at all cost.
Re: Reno Omokri Alleges Threat To Take Him Out by Alpharey: 6:18am On Dec 04, 2022
Who still take this he goaty serious. The last time I checked, he is still in exile. He should remain there forever.
Re: Reno Omokri Alleges Threat To Take Him Out by azpekuliar: 6:21am On Dec 04, 2022
datola:
Reno and Rufai. Two supposed Pastors

Hahahahahahaha cheesy

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Alleges Threat To Take Him Out by Patriotsleague: 6:23am On Dec 04, 2022
Ipob terrorists group supports peter Obi, a vote for Obi is a vote for Ipob. Take the recording and number to DSS.
Re: Reno Omokri Alleges Threat To Take Him Out by udemzyudex(m): 6:33am On Dec 04, 2022
LibertyRep:

He should go to court then.

WTF is Ben Bruce? How many times has he come out to tell Reno to keep calm when he says all sorts of nonsense to other individuals?

Make Ben get out.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Alleges Threat To Take Him Out by Munzy14(m): 6:38am On Dec 04, 2022
I will call someone to take you out, could mean taking you out on A lunch, dinner or for some chill bottles.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Alleges Threat To Take Him Out by DKM123: 6:41am On Dec 04, 2022
This stewpid Reno that is always crying that people want to kill him! One day he will drop de@d due to high blood pressure from seeing his own shadow.

Phoolish manipulative skumbag who thinks he has the supreme powers to gaslight the entire country into falling in line with what he thinks inside that his coconut head. He thinks Nigerians are gullible and easy to malign while he is the only smart one. He will meet his Waterloo oneday. *Spit*

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Alleges Threat To Take Him Out by Snowx: 6:47am On Dec 04, 2022
He means he will take your stupidity out to the world to see the lies you have been spreading about PDP

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Alleges Threat To Take Him Out by BeardedMeat(m): 6:57am On Dec 04, 2022
Scream:

All the people he has been insulting have not taken him out ...if he feels so strongly about what he said, he should go to a police station to report. The one without commonsense has amplified it quickly...

Naptu right now..

Re: Reno Omokri Alleges Threat To Take Him Out by BeardedMeat(m): 7:00am On Dec 04, 2022
Patriotsleague:
Ipob terrorists group supports peter Obi, a vote for Obi is a vote for Ipob. Take the recording and number to DSS.
Balanblu Bulaba balublu
Re: Reno Omokri Alleges Threat To Take Him Out by naptu2: 7:05am On Dec 04, 2022
BeardedMeat:
Naptu right now..

What's my business with that nonsense??
Re: Reno Omokri Alleges Threat To Take Him Out by Buksaylor: 7:06am On Dec 04, 2022
naptu2:
End
Good riddance to bad rubbish..
Take him out though the idiot is an idiot seeking advertisment.Idiot Reno.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tambuwal Hands Over To Ihedioha / $9.6million: Andrew Yakubu Arraigned In Court (Pics) / Tinubu, Gowon, Others Arrive At Eagle Square For Pre. Buhari's Inauguration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.