Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,774 members, 7,851,641 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 02:41 AM

Reno Omokri Alleges Threat To Take Him Out - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri Alleges Threat To Take Him Out (27001 Views)

Reno Omokri Alleges That Tinubu Urinated On Himself and Posted Online (Pictures) / Ladi Adebutu Flees Nigeria, Alleges Threat To Life / Rivers State Collation Officer, Prof Adias alleges threat to life, family (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri Alleges Threat To Take Him Out by Faposky95: 7:34am On Dec 04, 2022
Reno...you make KemiO...your counterpart, a heroine....
In a country where 'take outs' are daily....
If it occurred, which is inevitable (all men shall go...)
. you'll be remembered....but I don't know about being loved...

Advice: enjoy the remainder of life.....
Be reminded that, many taken out didn't make a heck of it...
You're still alive and kicking, Mehn!!!!!
Re: Reno Omokri Alleges Threat To Take Him Out by LibertyRep: 7:36am On Dec 04, 2022
miketyler:
He didn’t intervene anything Reno the clown manages Ben Bruce Twitter account

Oops; I never knew.
Re: Reno Omokri Alleges Threat To Take Him Out by HRMK: 7:38am On Dec 04, 2022
take you out as to: 1.get you eliminated. 2.get you repartrated. 3.get you confronted. WHICH?
Re: Reno Omokri Alleges Threat To Take Him Out by BeardedMeat(m): 8:01am On Dec 04, 2022
naptu2:

What's my business with that nonsense??
Desist from giving idiots your platform.
Re: Reno Omokri Alleges Threat To Take Him Out by Judgesledge(m): 8:03am On Dec 04, 2022
Franzinni:
Take him out of the edit ... That is what he means .. they should remove where Reno was talking like a pregnant cow !

It's an editor lingo... Eg " that guy dey mis yarn for the cassette, we need to take him out"

Kai I sabi form scope Sha! I am getting even better than lai Mohamed and Femi adesina combined !

Abeg grade my scope ... A1 or F9?
will grade you if you can form a scope for BULABAA and townhall, some of us are still confused by that
Re: Reno Omokri Alleges Threat To Take Him Out by naptu2: 8:05am On Dec 04, 2022
BeardedMeat:
Desist from giving idiots your platform.

Oho! You thought that guy was referring to me? grin Am I the one that says, "I just want to make common sense"?

grin grin grin

Anyway, regarding your comment up there, I will do whatever the heck I want to do and there ain't a damn thing that you can do about it except to cry online.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Alleges Threat To Take Him Out by Realist12: 8:10am On Dec 04, 2022
EtinosaDLaw:
The problem with dealing with cowards like Reno is that they know that nothing can happen to them even if they're found culpable, because they're on exile. For that reason, they can accuse whomever they wish to, and malign whoever they want to, without fear of consequences. I don't blame him, when this forum keeps making him popular, what do you expect? People like Reno are best ignored, but nairaland has said NO! Nairaland has vowed to continue to promote this guy and his foolishness as long as it negatively impacts Peter Obi.

How many of Reno's tweets about Thiefnubuu and his dementia made it to FP? What about tweets addressing his blunders? None of them makes it to FP! But as far as Nairaland is concerned, if you didn't know Reno Omokri outside this forum, you may think that he's Thiefnubuu's spokesperson due to the alarming amount of times nairaland mods have moved threads about what seemingly looks like Reno's defence of Thiefnubuu's oluwole-chicago University Certificate to FP. You'd almost never guess that this man is a media aide to Atiku's campaign!
some of you with selective amnesia are the problem in this country. Reno can't be ignored because he's contributing to the democratic process legally despite I don't agree with his stance on Tinubu too . But you see the APC camp ignoring him .
Now what you don't see is conflict of interest between PDP lite and main PDP which is exonerating Tinubu. They are fighting for their narratives on Tinubu, PDP trying to prove LP liars even when both knows they are lying . Whilst some want the citizens to believe Tinubu is Amoda some other sect wants to believe Tinubu is Tinubu but a drug lord . They are fighting to control the narratives. Which only exonerates Tinubu coz the masses are seeing the hypocrisy in their roforofo fight .
Re: Reno Omokri Alleges Threat To Take Him Out by BeardedMeat(m): 8:11am On Dec 04, 2022
naptu2:

Oho! You thought that guy was referring to me? grin Am I the one that says, "I just want to make common sense"?

grin grin grin

Anyway, regarding your comment up there, I will do whatever the heck I want to do and there ain't a damn thing that you can do about it except to cry online.
Lol

Cry online for you? If I ever cry for you, it's because I know you are an intelligent but a misguided youth wasting away due to religious and ethnic bigotry.
Re: Reno Omokri Alleges Threat To Take Him Out by naptu2: 8:15am On Dec 04, 2022
BeardedMeat:
Lol

Cry online for you? If I ever cry for you, it's because I know you are an intelligent but a misguided youth wasting away due to religious and ethnic bigotry.

Oh God! More noisy crying!

Listen, nobody gives a shit about your worthless opinion, so you can stuff it where the sun don't shine.

In fact, you've gone into my ignore list. I'm not going to waste any more of my time listening to your whining.

I won't read anything you post anymore, but feel free to waste your time trying to get my attention.

Have a nice life.
Re: Reno Omokri Alleges Threat To Take Him Out by TheDictatorNd: 8:23am On Dec 04, 2022
datola:
Reno and Rufai. Two supposed Pastors
Everybody nah pastor even devil
Re: Reno Omokri Alleges Threat To Take Him Out by ahonzi: 8:42am On Dec 04, 2022
GoooodHardDick:
I really Pity the people giving this clown attention. Starve this foolish man attention and watch him become extremely irrelevant

This is what we do, give them the publicity they pay nothing for. All these drama, noise making and supposed dragging we think we do of folks we don't like, is free publicity for them, legitimizing them and their foolishness. Ignore them and they will shut up by themselves. We are the fuel for their fire.
Re: Reno Omokri Alleges Threat To Take Him Out by Realist12: 8:49am On Dec 04, 2022
Corrinthians:
I really don't care about Reno or whatever shitstorm he invites his way, but you see this Rufai guy, ever since his infamous traffic violation palava, he's transformed into another Simon Ekpa.

Dude now talks like an IPOB goon and acts in such an eratic manner you'd think he's totally lost it upstairs.

What exactly is his endgame?
let me state it here , Zombidients have one thing in common which is extremism regardless of tribe . They can't drive their point without exaggerating the situation. That's why you see them attacking every opposing view aggressively.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Alleges Threat To Take Him Out by Memphis357(m): 11:09am On Dec 04, 2022
EtinosaDLaw:
The problem with dealing with cowards like Reno is that they know that nothing can happen to them even if they're found culpable, because they're on exile. For that reason, they can accuse whomever they wish to, and malign whoever they want to, without fear of consequences. I don't blame him, when this forum keeps making him popular, what do you expect? People like Reno are best ignored, but nairaland has said NO! Nairaland has vowed to continue to promote this guy and his foolishness as long as it negatively impacts Peter Obi.

How many of Reno's tweets about Thiefnubuu and his dementia made it to FP? What about tweets addressing his blunders? None of them makes it to FP! But as far as Nairaland is concerned, if you didn't know Reno Omokri outside this forum, you may think that he's Thiefnubuu's spokesperson due to the alarming amount of times nairaland mods have moved threads about what seemingly looks like Reno's defence of Thiefnubuu's oluwole-chicago University Certificate to FP. You'd almost never guess that this man is a media aide to Atiku's campaign!
God bless you for this!!
As for that cocksucking,gay-bitchass looking muthafucka, Seun......
Keep spreading malicious tales about Peter Obi, come May 2023, a new dawn will appear with Peter Obi as President.
Deal with it.
Re: Reno Omokri Alleges Threat To Take Him Out by oneMalik: 2:18pm On Dec 04, 2022
Na Tinubu mata dey kill una so ..... una never see nothong !

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

APC Primaries: Mama Taraba Is APC In The Day, PDP At Night - Oshiomole / Lauretta Onochie Advises Smart Adeyemi After He Was Sworn In As Senator / Beroro Efekoro Elected As Albany County Legislator In New York

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.