Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,449 members, 7,846,880 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 05:33 AM

Buhari Spends 225 Days On Medical Trips, Visits 40 Countries - Punch Newspaper - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Spends 225 Days On Medical Trips, Visits 40 Countries - Punch Newspaper (12861 Views)

Buhari Spends 225 Days On Medical Trips, Visits 40 Countries / Buhari Spends ₦41 Billion On Presidential Fleet / Despite ₦2.3tn Health Budgets, Buhari Spends 201 Days On Foreign Medical Trips (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Spends 225 Days On Medical Trips, Visits 40 Countries - Punch Newspaper by ZombieSlayer1: 7:49am On Dec 04, 2022
Our wakawaka presido.
And some unfortunate people want to vote Tinubu to continue this nonsense?

Affliction shall not rise a second time
Re: Buhari Spends 225 Days On Medical Trips, Visits 40 Countries - Punch Newspaper by Mirasteel: 7:51am On Dec 04, 2022
Sinzu money, our useless president, in a saner clime this man would have resigned but not in this African country, African leaders would rather die on sit than resigning.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Spends 225 Days On Medical Trips, Visits 40 Countries - Punch Newspaper by Enemyofpeace: 7:58am On Dec 04, 2022
Out of 365 days that we have in a year. God forbid bad thing, if Tinubu wins, him own go be 305 days out of the country, because he is Buhari Pro Max

1 Like

Re: Buhari Spends 225 Days On Medical Trips, Visits 40 Countries - Punch Newspaper by Dreamhighnow(m): 7:58am On Dec 04, 2022
dedonfranco:
Sign Executive order to stop international medical trips will be a welcome development.

If Tinubu or Atiku wins....it will be worse than Buhari.

Billions of naira budgeted every year for Aso Rock Hospital.

This Country is a Joke.

Sorry what is the medical condition of atiku?
Re: Buhari Spends 225 Days On Medical Trips, Visits 40 Countries - Punch Newspaper by Pwettylinda(f): 7:59am On Dec 04, 2022
Another disaster is about to be packaged

Let's be wise
Re: Buhari Spends 225 Days On Medical Trips, Visits 40 Countries - Punch Newspaper by Gbeng30(m): 7:59am On Dec 04, 2022
Nigerian should terminate this terrible legacy that another sick man want to continue in this country, let's help ourself by voting wisely, it's very important
Re: Buhari Spends 225 Days On Medical Trips, Visits 40 Countries - Punch Newspaper by CutSoap(m): 8:01am On Dec 04, 2022
Bravo! Good achievement.
Re: Buhari Spends 225 Days On Medical Trips, Visits 40 Countries - Punch Newspaper by nedekid: 8:04am On Dec 04, 2022
Upon thr whole visits, naira keeps tanking.
Who the visits help? undecided
Re: Buhari Spends 225 Days On Medical Trips, Visits 40 Countries - Punch Newspaper by Faposky95: 8:05am On Dec 04, 2022
Kim of North Korea....ain't gone nowhere, but has made his country called poor the envy of the Nuclear nations.

Say if WW3 was to load, he would be a major player and force....
Though poor, ailing they say is his citizenry.....
National pariotism is at an all time high.....

...I got the biggest laugh some days ago when I answered the question when someone. asked " who's the petroleum minister".....

1 Like

Re: Buhari Spends 225 Days On Medical Trips, Visits 40 Countries - Punch Newspaper by Bridget95(f): 8:10am On Dec 04, 2022
Opened account and stored billions of dollars in 40 countries. If you know , you know.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Spends 225 Days On Medical Trips, Visits 40 Countries - Punch Newspaper by Premiumwriter: 8:13am On Dec 04, 2022
Pickmycall:
Money laundering
government no dey launder money.

This is wastage.
Re: Buhari Spends 225 Days On Medical Trips, Visits 40 Countries - Punch Newspaper by toprealman: 8:14am On Dec 04, 2022
Aufbauh:
They've resorted to counting of his medical trip, but i thought they told us he'll be dead even before the election. No one can play God!
Is that the point here? We are talking about a man representing a party that told us they will end medical tourism.
Re: Buhari Spends 225 Days On Medical Trips, Visits 40 Countries - Punch Newspaper by ThiefnubuBandit(f): 8:20am On Dec 04, 2022
Aufbauh:
They've resorted to counting of his medical trip, but i thought they told us he'll be dead even before the election. No one can play God!

SENSELESS COMMENT.
Re: Buhari Spends 225 Days On Medical Trips, Visits 40 Countries - Punch Newspaper by Chidywhite: 8:27am On Dec 04, 2022
225 days only, I wish Tunubi win, una go cry blood, as una mumu never do.
People like Keyamo want Nigeria to remain in darkness.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Spends 225 Days On Medical Trips, Visits 40 Countries - Punch Newspaper by Safyqueen: 8:27am On Dec 04, 2022
jcross19:
This is the legacy Mr tinubu want to continues? I'm still saying it no sane person will be voting for APC, any votes APC get are the number of enemies of these nation and they are all mad people...

People like you that think along party line are the greatest problem of this country.

Are there any differences amongst the various political parties?
Are they not jumping from one party to another?
The present APC chairman and secretary are former PDP members. The LP presidential candidate is from PDP/APGA.

Where is the difference?

Those destroying Nigeria are all Nigeria stakeholders not parties.

The so called stakeholders are anchored by Western government through neo-colonialism.

That's why Nigeria will never get functional petroleum refinery, Ajaokuta steel will never get the attention of the government and the country will continue to borrow to even pay salaries. World bank, IMF etc will continue to determine your economic policies.

This is irrespective of whichever party that will win, there will be no change.

We need a president like late Abacha who can tell the neo-colonial masters; "to hell with you". Some of you may not understand why I called Abacha because Western mafians who masterminded his killing took it upon themselves to destroy his image post-humously through media vis-a-vis money recovery.

One day Nigeria will be released but not now. I have not seen any presidential candidate with such qualities. All of them are praying to be adopted/accepted/sponsored by those foreign mosquitoes.
Re: Buhari Spends 225 Days On Medical Trips, Visits 40 Countries - Punch Newspaper by Riptider(f): 8:27am On Dec 04, 2022
Happy Sunday to you all.
Get your Premium Quilbot account for $2/year. Use the link below.

https://www.nairaland.com/7446077/get-premium-quillbot-account-2

Re: Buhari Spends 225 Days On Medical Trips, Visits 40 Countries - Punch Newspaper by Ramsey247(m): 8:32am On Dec 04, 2022
Yet he was collecting full salary and even more
Re: Buhari Spends 225 Days On Medical Trips, Visits 40 Countries - Punch Newspaper by Cj4charles(m): 8:33am On Dec 04, 2022
This is almost one year on medical trip under the expense of Nigeria
Re: Buhari Spends 225 Days On Medical Trips, Visits 40 Countries - Punch Newspaper by Brushstrokes20: 8:38am On Dec 04, 2022
The lifeless scammer is a gross waste of 8 years and the druggie will be far worse! undecided undecided

And to SANE NIGERIANS,
# avoid fry pan to fire...
VOTE WISELY COME 2023

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Spends 225 Days On Medical Trips, Visits 40 Countries - Punch Newspaper by rayvelez(m): 8:43am On Dec 04, 2022
kenedy175:
Where's that human being that goes around screaming "our darling daddy"? Come and shout our darling daddy again now. You don dey see shege abi? Lol

Buhari is undoubtedly, without any competition the most incompetent president we ever had. It was very clear he had nothing to offer prior to 2015, but people out of religious and ethnic sentiments put this calamity upon us. Now same people want to bring in Tinubu as president. It's clear such people are enemies of Nigeria. It's only a mad man that will do that. Well, we have alot of them here even on NL, resident urchins.

Never again shall we allow such calamity to befall Nigeria.
That foo lish s tupid boy won’t stop to amaze me his darling daddy indeed...
Re: Buhari Spends 225 Days On Medical Trips, Visits 40 Countries - Punch Newspaper by kenedy175(m): 8:45am On Dec 04, 2022
rayvelez:

Lol.. I think he's calming down now. His eyes are red now
Re: Buhari Spends 225 Days On Medical Trips, Visits 40 Countries - Punch Newspaper by jcross19: 8:45am On Dec 04, 2022
Safyqueen:

People like you that think along party line are the greatest problem of this country.

Are there any differences amongst the various political parties?
Are they not jumping from one party to another?
The present APC chairman and secretary are former PDP members. The LP presidential candidate is from PDP/APGA.

Where is the difference?

Those destroying Nigeria are all Nigeria stakeholders not parties.

The so called stakeholders are anchored by Western government through neo-colonialism.

That's why Nigeria will never get functional petroleum refinery, Ajaokuta steel will never get the attention of the government and the country will continue to borrow to even pay salaries. World bank, IMF etc will continue to determine your economic policies.

This is irrespective of whichever party that will win, there will be no change.

We need a president like late Abacha who can tell the neo-colonial masters; "to hell with you". Some of you may not understand why I called Abacha because Western mafians who masterminded his killing took it upon themselves to destroy his image post-humously through media vis-a-vis money recovery.

One day Nigeria will be released but not now. I have not seen any presidential candidate with such qualities. All of them are praying to be adopted/accepted/sponsored by those foreign mosquitoes.
see epistle you put down? APC is evil that's perfect truth..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Spends 225 Days On Medical Trips, Visits 40 Countries - Punch Newspaper by NLPoliceWoman: 8:51am On Dec 04, 2022
rayvelez:

Seun Mynd44 Justwise Dominique.
Rule 2

1 Like

Re: Buhari Spends 225 Days On Medical Trips, Visits 40 Countries - Punch Newspaper by LienwaltAbel(m): 9:03am On Dec 04, 2022
NLPoliceWoman:
[b][/b]
Rule 2
I'm sure the mods know that this is , and I'm also sure that they aren't blind to rule 19. I hope some rich boy will buy this nairaland in the future.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Spends 225 Days On Medical Trips, Visits 40 Countries - Punch Newspaper by Jflex07(m): 9:14am On Dec 04, 2022
Aufbauh:
Shameless sycophant... Poverty has made you sold your conscience for porridge.. This APC government will end one day and you will crawl back into your tiny hole.
Re: Buhari Spends 225 Days On Medical Trips, Visits 40 Countries - Punch Newspaper by charles614: 9:17am On Dec 04, 2022
President of tourism
Re: Buhari Spends 225 Days On Medical Trips, Visits 40 Countries - Punch Newspaper by Jflex07(m): 9:20am On Dec 04, 2022
NLPoliceWoman:
[b][/b]
Rule 2
Hypocrite..Seun this she male has multiple accounts which he/she uses to harass others. Permanently ban him/she.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Spends 225 Days On Medical Trips, Visits 40 Countries - Punch Newspaper by benqo01(m): 9:26am On Dec 04, 2022
Pickmycall:
Money laundering

That is why they can't revive the Nigeria health sector,we continue making mockery of ourselves and it is a very big shame,How many times has Boris Johnson travel out for medical treatment outside of London?

Funny thing is all these expenses if put together since 2015 Of his medical trip till now is enough to contribute to the growth of the health sector.

We blame doctors for leaving the country for good welfare,if the number one citizen can do that then what is left for the common man out there or those who work in the health sector.

It is really a pity e dey shame me seriously....
Re: Buhari Spends 225 Days On Medical Trips, Visits 40 Countries - Punch Newspaper by ofiko123(m): 9:58am On Dec 04, 2022
May God bless and help Nigeria..
Re: Buhari Spends 225 Days On Medical Trips, Visits 40 Countries - Punch Newspaper by IJEYdiamond(f): 10:00am On Dec 04, 2022
And one Black uneducated monkey said NNPC CBN staff is earning more than Buhari...

Kai..... Amazon dwellers in Brazil suppose cum set this Zombies brain oooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Spends 225 Days On Medical Trips, Visits 40 Countries - Punch Newspaper by blueAgent(m): 10:14am On Dec 04, 2022
What a useless and incompetent president.
If APC win or rig this election, I would know that God really hates us.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Hope Uzodimma Commissions Hospital, Courts In Omuma, Oru East LGA. / Fire Outbreak At Filling Station In Kano (Photos) / Anambra Election: Jonathan ‘sold Me Out’ During The Last Election -Nwoye (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.