Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,034 members, 7,863,701 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 12:29 AM

As A Guy ,would U Have A Vescetomy As A Means Of Birth Control? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / As A Guy ,would U Have A Vescetomy As A Means Of Birth Control? (551 Views)

Honest Question (no Disrespect): As As Single Guy, Would You Marry A Single Mom / If You Are The Guy Would You Accept Her When She Comes? / As a naija guy, would you be upset if your GF cheats on you with a girl? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

As A Guy ,would U Have A Vescetomy As A Means Of Birth Control? by ume1000: 1:16pm On Dec 04, 2022
Overview. Vasectomy is a form of male birth control that cuts the supply of sperm to your semen. It's done by cutting and sealing the tubes that carry sperm. Vasectomy has a low risk of problems and can usually be performed in an outpatient setting under local anesthesia.

Reading up the procedure ,why would I have a body part sealed embarassed Abi condom do finish for market?

What about u?
Re: As A Guy ,would U Have A Vescetomy As A Means Of Birth Control? by Nyascobar1414: 1:20pm On Dec 04, 2022
Vasectomy is meant for simps.. I mean your seeds need to be spread far and wide

1 Like 1 Share

Re: As A Guy ,would U Have A Vescetomy As A Means Of Birth Control? by Owutuotuo(m): 1:23pm On Dec 04, 2022
If a woman can tie her womb, a man can also tie his sperm duct. As a man I can, if my wife agrees to it as a form of birth control. It’s all about mutual understanding.

1 Like

Re: As A Guy ,would U Have A Vescetomy As A Means Of Birth Control? by ume1000: 1:24pm On Dec 04, 2022
Owutuotuo:
If a woman can tie her womb, a man can also tie his sperm duct. As a man I can, if my wife agrees to it as a form of birth control. It’s all about mutual understanding.
the chance of reversing it is slim.

1 Like

Re: As A Guy ,would U Have A Vescetomy As A Means Of Birth Control? by givavax: 1:42pm On Dec 04, 2022
Owutuotuo:
mutual agreement u say, ok ohhh

1 Like

Re: As A Guy ,would U Have A Vescetomy As A Means Of Birth Control? by thesicilian: 1:49pm On Dec 04, 2022
Owutuotuo:
Lol. Before you foolishly do a vasectomy pls make sure your children are truly yours

6 Likes

Re: As A Guy ,would U Have A Vescetomy As A Means Of Birth Control? by Young03(m): 1:50pm On Dec 04, 2022
No be for naija
Re: As A Guy ,would U Have A Vescetomy As A Means Of Birth Control? by Owutuotuo(m): 2:55pm On Dec 04, 2022
givavax:
mutual agreement u say, ok ohhh

Thank you for respecting my opinion.

(1) (Reply)

After Being Dumped, Heartbroken Lady Destroys Teddy Bear She Received F......... / How Do You Know A Guy Is Hitting On You / Why Do You Patronise Olosho?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.