Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,814 members, 7,827,987 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:49 PM

How Do You Know A Guy Is Hitting On You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You Know A Guy Is Hitting On You (534 Views)

Why Do Gay Guys Like Hitting On Straight Guys / How Do We Know When A Lady Is Hitting On Us? / “i’m Dating My Boss Son And My Boss Is Hitting On Me With A Car And Salary Raise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Know A Guy Is Hitting On You by Exodora: 9:17pm On Mar 13, 2023
Met my secondary school mate two days ago after a decade plus, we exchange contacts while we were chatting he told me that he was hitting on me I while we were
in school but i never noticed him, to be sincere i really can't remember him hitting on me.
I only know this particular guy that practically follows me everywhere even though he never summoned the courage to speak to me.
He said i was carrying myself too high but i don't agree with him cause i was the shy type then.
My question now is how do you know when a guy is hitting on you. The funny part now is, i don't even know his name even though he calls me by my name and i don't know how to ask him, he might feel...
Re: How Do You Know A Guy Is Hitting On You by Pussyassasin(m): 9:59pm On Mar 13, 2023
Exodora:
Met my secondary school mate two days ago after a decade plus, we exchange contacts while we were chatting he told me that he was hitting on me I while we were
in school but i never noticed him, to be sincere i really can't remember him hitting on me.
I only know this particular guy that practically follows me everywhere even though he never summoned the courage to speak to me.
He said i was carrying myself too high but i don't agree with him cause i was the shy type then.
My question now is how do you know when a guy is hitting on you. The funny part now is, i don't even know his name even though he calls me by my name and i don't know how to ask him, he might feel...
Lol @bolded grin, waiting for the women's to drop their comments.
Re: How Do You Know A Guy Is Hitting On You by Karlifate: 10:02pm On Mar 13, 2023
When he's posing like this grin grin

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Know A Guy Is Hitting On You by helinues: 10:12pm On Mar 13, 2023
You need to wait to receive like 5 punches to be sure if he is hitting on you or not

grin

1 Like

Re: How Do You Know A Guy Is Hitting On You by brosom(m): 10:19pm On Mar 13, 2023
If he can recall ur names after all this year's, then he was really hitting on u.

It's pay back time girl, hit him back and don't be shy like u used to be after all u re big girl now. grin grin

Go go go girl, I'll be here waiting cool

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Know A Guy Is Hitting On You by Exodora: 1:38pm On Mar 14, 2023
Pussyassasin:
Lol @bolded grin, waiting for the women's to drop their comments.
E no funny ooo
Re: How Do You Know A Guy Is Hitting On You by Exodora: 1:39pm On Mar 14, 2023
helinues:
You need to wait to receive like 5 punches to be sure if he is hitting on you or not

grin
Wickedness dey your blood chaaaa
Re: How Do You Know A Guy Is Hitting On You by Exodora: 1:40pm On Mar 14, 2023
helinues:

grin
Seriously
Re: How Do You Know A Guy Is Hitting On You by Exodora: 1:41pm On Mar 14, 2023
brosom:
If he can recall ur names after all this year's, then he was really hitting on u.

It's pay back time girl, hit him back and don't be shy like u used to be after all u re big girl now. grin grin

Go go go girl, I'll be here waiting cool
smiley
Re: How Do You Know A Guy Is Hitting On You by Sheistoopretty(f): 1:47pm On Mar 14, 2023
N

(1) (Reply)

Did She Actually know I Was The One ? / A Message To DeJoeee / No Matter How Tight Her Legs Are, You Can Spread It Wide Open Using This Secret

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.