Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,094 members, 7,863,830 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 07:18 AM

Check Out The Tattoos On This Beautiful Indigenous Brazilian Lady(photos) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Check Out The Tattoos On This Beautiful Indigenous Brazilian Lady(photos) (6616 Views)

Beautiful Pictures Of Indigenous Brazilian Women(lovely Photos 18+) / How Long Is The Hair On This Beautiful Indigenous Brazilian Woman(photos) / Slay Queen Shows Off Her Undies And Tattoos On Facebook (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Check Out The Tattoos On This Beautiful Indigenous Brazilian Lady(photos) by illicit(m): 10:16am On Dec 05, 2022
jeromestarks:

My point exactly.

Yeah sure

My maternal grandma

Her father was a chief priest to a goddess

So as the first daughter and regent to him, she was decorated with symbols that were synonymous to the goddess, there were several drawings all over her body

1 Like

Re: Check Out The Tattoos On This Beautiful Indigenous Brazilian Lady(photos) by 1Sharon(f): 11:53am On Dec 05, 2022
It's a no from me.

1 Like

Re: Check Out The Tattoos On This Beautiful Indigenous Brazilian Lady(photos) by AvailethNone: 12:25pm On Dec 05, 2022
Indigenous Maori women have a similar type of tattoo called Moko kauae. It is received by women on their lips and chin.

A moko kauae represents a woman's leadership within her community. It is a recognition of her status among her peers.

walkbrazil4k:
More

1 Like

Re: Check Out The Tattoos On This Beautiful Indigenous Brazilian Lady(photos) by jeromestarks: 12:53pm On Dec 05, 2022
illicit:

Yeah sure

My maternal grandma

Remind me not to offend you sir.
Re: Check Out The Tattoos On This Beautiful Indigenous Brazilian Lady(photos) by Nobody: 2:04pm On Dec 05, 2022
AvailethNone:
Indigenous Maori women have a similar type of tattoo called Moko kauae. It is received by women on their lips and chin.

A moko kauae represents a woman's leadership within her community. It is a recognition of her status among her peers.

Nice
Re: Check Out The Tattoos On This Beautiful Indigenous Brazilian Lady(photos) by illicit(m): 2:35pm On Dec 05, 2022
jeromestarks:

Remind me not to offend you sir.

Lol
That generation is long gone
Re: Check Out The Tattoos On This Beautiful Indigenous Brazilian Lady(photos) by beta247: 2:55pm On Dec 05, 2022
Whites trying to turn blacks and vice versa
Re: Check Out The Tattoos On This Beautiful Indigenous Brazilian Lady(photos) by Nobody: 3:43pm On Dec 05, 2022
1Sharon:
It's a no from me.

grin grin
Re: Check Out The Tattoos On This Beautiful Indigenous Brazilian Lady(photos) by Nobody: 3:44pm On Dec 05, 2022
illicit:

Yeah sure

My maternal grandma

So as the first daughter and regent to him, she was decorated with symbols that were synonymous to the goddess, there were several drawings all over her body

Nice
Re: Check Out The Tattoos On This Beautiful Indigenous Brazilian Lady(photos) by chariisGRACE(m): 7:04pm On Dec 05, 2022
walkbrazil4k:
We have a lot of indigenous Brazilians in Brazil. As you all know, they own the land before the Portuguese did their magic and they have their own language as well, so what do you think about the tattoos?

https://www.walkbrazil4k.com/2022/12/check-out-tattoos-on-this-beautiful.html?m=1

A Mayan tattoo
Re: Check Out The Tattoos On This Beautiful Indigenous Brazilian Lady(photos) by Mercury12(m): 9:01pm On Dec 05, 2022
Weird

(1) (2) (Reply)

You’re Doing More Than Your Age – Again, 13-year-old Mercy Kenneth Criticized / We Keep Doing This To Men But Not To The Women. (PHOTO) / Arousal During Rape

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.